getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Uretha play ? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=362334)

Timeup 03-18-2019 07:33 AM

Uretha play ?

Who here likes it ? If you do , do you use proper toys or random stuff. Comment what you use

deniableslave 03-18-2019 08:06 AM

I love it!

Mainly I use proper toys (stainless steel sounding rods or silicone rods) but have been known to be a bit more daring from time to time (ginger was excruciating and so very exciting!).

I am always pretty careful about what goes in or what I use on others.

Timeup 03-18-2019 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deniableslave (Post 3603157)
I love it!

Mainly I use proper toys (stainless steel sounding rods or silicone rods) but have been known to be a bit more daring from time to time (ginger was excruciating and so very exciting!).

I am always pretty careful about what goes in or what I use on others.

I have a silicone sound but that's all I have but what if I want to experiment with other things. what have you used.

deniableslave 03-18-2019 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timeup (Post 3603244)
I have a silicone sound but that's all I have but what if I want to experiment with other things. what have you used.

Go on Amazon; search for medical sounds. Lots of options there.

I think that using anything else is fairly dangerous. Might be exciting but too easy to damage something and the risk of infection is super high.

trying 03-18-2019 11:00 AM

i fold the charging wire of my phone charger in half and insert that...can get it into my bladder

Timeup 03-18-2019 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trying (Post 3603292)
i fold the charging wire of my phone charger in half and insert that...can get it into my bladder

How do you know if you have reached your bladder ? Are you Male or female? I'm wondering if that thickness would work for a female.

scandalouskitten 03-18-2019 06:14 PM

I'm a girl but this thread has me wondering if Daddy would be interested in it. I might have to ask him.

Jaro 03-18-2019 09:12 PM

Other than having to hold my pee or pee in strange ways, no.

But I would LOVE to try out sounding some day. Or use one of those cock cages that also plug the urethra.

Averymildsissy 03-19-2019 12:53 AM

Something I do because I have one of those shower heads you can take off the wall is fill up my bladder with water and sometimes I just use an air pump to inflate my bladder. It’s one of the weirder ones, but my god does it feel awesome!

Timeup 03-19-2019 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scandalouskitten (Post 3603834)
I'm a girl but this thread has me wondering if Daddy would be interested in it. I might have to ask him.

I'm also a female . It feels amazing. definitely try it . If hes not interested in you doing it to him ask him to do it to you.

trying 03-19-2019 06:16 AM

you can feel it push past the bladder muscle....then an amazing tickle feeling deep inside you

Timeup 03-19-2019 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trying (Post 3604134)
you can feel it push past the bladder muscle....then an amazing tickle feeling deep inside you

Ok that's sounds amazing. maybe I need something longer . Any ideas? It would be a lot of help to my throbbing pussy.

trying 03-19-2019 06:40 AM

hello miss

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timeup (Post 3604138)
Ok that's sounds amazing. maybe I need something longer . Any ideas? It would be a lot of help to my throbbing pussy.

any long thin wire folded to you have a loop rather than a sharp end pushing in

rhode64 03-19-2019 07:08 AM

experiment

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timeup (Post 3603135)
Who here likes it ? If you do , do you use proper toys or random stuff. Comment what you use

I experiment and have used toothbrush handles and cotton buds

darkblue 04-15-2019 07:36 AM

I started a similar thread some days ago, didn't know this one.

I love to stimulate the urethra from the inside, this alone is able to let me almost cum. I use 'medical' stainless steel sounding toys (from the sex shop) and would recommend this to anyone who is curious. They can be bought in different diameters and one would start with the smallest size.

It is incredible, you should really try it :-)

But: Be very careful! The urethra is *very* sensitive, and if you don't want to feel a lot of pain while peeing for one week, use just absolutely smooth toys.
The next danger is the bladder. The bladder inside normally is sterile, unless you have a cystitis. If you go with any toy inside the bladder, you may bring in germs of any kind, as the urethra itself is *not* sterile. So it is not a very good idea of passing the sphincter of the bladder.