getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   How Young? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=348599)

AnalSlave1 08-17-2018 06:44 PM

How Young?

How young were you when you got into kinky stuff and do you think that is to young? Also, what is the youngest a person can be for you to get involved in sexual/kinky stuff both in person and online.

amethyst353 08-17-2018 07:23 PM

I was super young when I first had what I can retrospectively say were kinky desires - like 8 or 9. But I had no idea what sex was, let alone kink.

The first time I experienced kink with another human was when I was 16 or 17. I don't know whether I was too young. It was fun, we used protection, and no one was harmed. Buuuuuut I didn't have a full understanding of consent at the time. And I certainly wasn't aware of negotiation and aftercare. And even though what we did was fairly light bondage, I very strictly observe these concepts today.

LucyLewd 08-18-2018 03:54 AM

I was around 12 when I had first kinky experience, but not sex related, My first kinky-sex experience I was so old, 18 yo, but I think 15-16 years old can be a good year for start if person is really into that things, but it depend so much by person.

Larah 08-18-2018 05:17 PM

16 and I think 16 is a perfect age.

HumiliateMe19 08-18-2018 05:26 PM

Around when I was 16 and I found a lot of bdsm stuff online

rhode64 08-19-2018 02:25 AM

young

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnalSlave1 (Post 3393990)
How young were you when you got into kinky stuff and do you think that is to young? Also, what is the youngest a person can be for you to get involved in sexual/kinky stuff both in person and online.

I was about 11 when I got into kinky stuff and lost my virginity . I don't really know how young you can be as most kids start experimenting young and my daughter was doing naked things with friends at 12 because I caught her . No doubt my other kids probably got up to things just never got caught . I don't think kids should be online to young due to it being dangerous with adults who trawl the net looking for kids to take advantage of and its far to easy to lye about who you are etc .Unless kids are very net savvy they should avoid the internet at all costs .

fun game girl 08-19-2018 03:11 AM

At 11 me and my friends discovered the internet and watched a lot of adult things but didn't understand a lot about sex and stuff at that age but watching stuff like that made me feel good.

Kink stuff i was around 15 years old i discovered touching myself and insertions felt great then at 16 i got my first boyfriend and discovered how good sex was.

ButtPlugBitch 08-21-2018 08:09 AM

I discovered the pleasure of vibrators when I was around 8 years old. Purely on accident when playing with a back massager. After that I would masturbate almost nightly after that. Rubbing an old remote control against my clint was my more frequent toy. But I at least I knew not to do so in front of anyone else. So I would play with myself right before bed. I started playing with my ass at 11 when I would stick bouncy balls up my ass and leave them there all day. Like, I would put them in before school and take them out when I got home. I was 13 when I started inserting things into my vagina. So I technically lost my virginity to a screw driver lol.

LucyB 08-21-2018 10:36 AM

Me and my friends used to play "naughty" (I quote that word because it was a very mild form) truth or dare that involved some tying each other up, tickling and "playing doctor" type things in early teens. I guess this was my forray into kink.

HerewegoII 08-21-2018 10:52 AM

I started playing truth or dare on Omegle when i was 16, and soon after I found getdare to be way more amusing. The rest is history I guess ;)

Emalice9 08-21-2018 04:33 PM

From like 10-11 was kinky play not that I realised what it was for a few more years

I think it was to young but I wouldn’t change it either if that makes sense ?

Bloxo 08-21-2018 05:00 PM

This is an odd answer...but 6 I think...it was from that age that I started getting funny feelings about seeing girls punished in gameshows...It wasn't until around the age of 13 I started to translate those feelings into some understanding of sexual awareness.

Becky Richards 08-23-2018 12:56 PM

It wasn't sexual at the time but when I was little we often played cowboys and indians and I always enjoyed being the damsel in distress and getting tied to a chair and stuff. When I was 12/13 I had to do a dare at a party when I got tied to a chair and every boy had to snog me. that brought out those old feelings again and after that I often used to tie myself up! and kinda dare myself to do variations that slowly became more sexual

I didn't actually have a sexual experience with a guy while tied up until I was 17