getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Please help tenderize and punish Sir's clit - Week 7, 8 and 9 (Add Thread) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=411320)

Angelica_Kee_Zarcon 01-11-2022 09:54 PM

Please help tenderize and punish Sir's clit - Week 7, 8 and 9 (Add Thread)

Well, it's been a while. But I am finally ready to continue tenderizing Sir's clit. Last time things got a little out of hand so I will be doing things a little different thing time around.

This time, rather than administering all punishments on Friday, I will be administering sets of 100 spanks to which each implement to my clit each Friday. If I feel like I can go on once I have completed the first 500, I will be allowed to repeat this up to a maximum of 5 times per Friday (so up to a maximum of 3000 spanks/rubberband snaps to Sir's clit per week. I must continue this until all spanks/rubberband snaps have been delivered. So basically the more snaps are added on the longer I'll need to continue to tenderize Sir's clit each Friday.

Additionally, in order to help me get better at anal penetration, I will do two public 1-hour sessions with each of my Lovense Hush plugs each Thursday. First with the 1.5 inch plug and then with the 1.75 inch plug. public links to control the plugs will be posted to this thread every Thursday evening until I have completed all punishments in the thread.

This thread is also covering this year's Christmas vacation so it will be open for 3 weeks or until Tuesday, February 8th at 11 PM EDT.

I still have spanks remaining from week 6 that I will start working through this Friday. I will try to post weekly reports to update posters on my progress.

Posting Rules:
  • Members may post as many times as they wish but must wait until someone else has posted or until an hour has elapsed before reposting.
  • Members must track totals in their posts in order for bonuses to apply.
  • My posts do not count unless the thread reaches 250 posts. If the thread reaches 250 posts then my post will start to count toward double posting.
  • I will try to post total's once daily, but will not be thanking members for each post.
  • Rhowc can post whenever he likes, obviously.

During each post members may choose to give Sir's clit or pussy one of the following.
  • 5 spanks to the clit with a wooden spoon
  • 5 spanks with a riding crop
  • 5 spanks to the clit with rubber slapper riding crop tip
  • 5 spanks to the pussy with a flogger using a labia spreader

Personal posting bonuses:
  • Members must track totals in their posts in order for bonuses to apply
  • Member's 25th post: Members may add two punishments per post after they have posted to the thread 25 times. (Members may select two different implements or may use the same implement twice)
  • Member's 50th post: Members may add three punishments per post after they have posted to the thread 50 times (Members may select 3 different implements or may use the same implement 3 times)
  • Member's 75th post: Members may add 4 punishments per post after they have posted to the thread 75 times (Members may select 4 different implements or may use the same implement 4 times)
  • Member's 100th post: Members may add 5 punishments per post after they have posted to the thread 100 times (Members may select 5 different implements or may use the same implement 5 times) and they may double post once, before waiting for someone else to post.

Group posting bonuses:
  • I will deliver 5 rubber band snaps for every 100 spanks assigned to Sir's clit.
  • If the thread reaches 250 posts my posts will count.
  • If the total number of posts reaches 500 the number of spanks per implement increases to 10 (This is in addition to other bonuses. So someone who has 100 posts could give 50 spanks per post at this point.)
  • If the total number of posts reaches 1000 the number of spanks per implement increases to 15 (This is in addition to other bonuses. So someone who has 100 posts could give 75 spanks per post at this point.) I will also purchase the New 2.25 Hush and add it to Thursday's weekly anal teasing.
  • If the total number of posts reaches 1500 the number of spanks per implement increases to 20 (This is in addition to other bonuses. So someone who has 100 posts could give 100 spanks per post at this point)
  • If the total number of posts reaches 2000 I will do an extra 15-minute anal teasing session for each Hush, I will add an extra 15 minutes for every additional 500 posts up to a maximum of 3 hours total.

Punishments remaining:
spanks to the clit with a wooden spoon 5835
spanks to the clit with the rubber slapper riding crop tip 1965
spanks to the clit with the riding crop 4400
spanks to the pussy with a flogger using a labia spreader 3965
snaps to the clit with a rubber band 3875

MrFrustration 01-12-2022 12:48 AM

Welcome back! Add 5 with the riding crop to get started..

A2M2 01-12-2022 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon (Post 4631366)
Well, it's been a while. But I am finally ready to continue tenderizing Sir's clit. Last time things got a little out of hand so I will be doing things a little different thing time around.

This time, rather than administering all punishments on Friday, I will be administering sets of 100 spanks to which each implement to my clit each Friday. If I feel like I can go on once I have completed the first 500, I will be allowed to repeat this up to a maximum of 5 times per Friday (so up to a maximum of 3000 spanks/rubberband snaps to Sir's clit per week. I must continue this until all spanks/rubberband snaps have been delivered. So basically the more snaps are added on the longer I'll need to continue to tenderize Sir's clit each Friday.

Additionally, in order to help me get better at anal penetration, I will do two public 1-hour sessions with each of my Lovense Hush plugs each Thursday. First with the 1.5 inch plug and then with the 1.75 inch plug. public links to control the plugs will be posted to this thread every Thursday evening until I have completed all punishments in the thread.

This thread is also covering this year's Christmas vacation so it will be open for 3 weeks or until Tuesday, February 8th at 11 PM EDT.

I still have spanks remaining from week 6 that I will start working through this Friday. I will try to post weekly reports to update posters on my progress.