getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above School Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31059)

horpat 08-30-2009 04:52 AM

Person Above School Dare

Same rules like the other "person above" dares! You give each other school dares to do it in school :)

wedgiebrown 08-31-2009 02:33 PM

tape a wedgie me sign on your shirt waering TW's 5 times your size

trakky 08-31-2009 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horpat (Post 180627)
Same rules like the other "person above" dares! You give each other school dares to do it in school :)

im sorry if this is a dumb question but what are the rules to 'person above' dares?

BettyBoop 09-01-2009 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trakky (Post 181113)
im sorry if this is a dumb question but what are the rules to 'person above' dares?

You give a dare to the person above you, then then the next dare posted will be for you.

busted 09-01-2009 05:41 AM

like this

i dare you to do your homework completly naked.

Likes: Nudity, Masturbation, intresting, bizzare, most things

Limits: Messy, noisy, public, involving others, permiment marking, extreme pain, disgustiong (pee, poo, sick)

dragonator 09-01-2009 08:10 AM

i dare u to go to school without underwear on

busted 09-01-2009 12:08 PM

hey, kl ill do that dare when i go back to school which is next wednesday :(

Anway your dare is to let at least one person of the oppisite sex see you naked. Good luck

Likes and Limits are the same as before but are still below. As i've already got a dare for school can i have one for when doin homework.

Limits: Messy, noisy, public, involving others, permiment marking, extreme pain, disgustiong (pee, poo, sick)

:cool:

horpat 09-01-2009 12:12 PM

Do your homework while masturbating! And cant cum until you done with all!

dragonator 09-01-2009 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by realtord (Post 181386)
hey, kl ill do that dare when i go back to school which is next wednesday :(

Anway your dare is to let at least one person of the oppisite sex see you naked. Good luck

Likes and Limits are the same as before but are still below. As i've already got a dare for school can i have one for when doin homework.

:cool:

how exactly is this a school dare?

and i should pos mylimits i suppose lol i forgot they werent in my sig anymore

limits: no illegal, no family, no extreme pain, no disgusting, no social sucide (humiliation is a good thing but not taken to the extreme) no xdressin (no clothes) no clothes pins(aint got any) and mst importantly NO PENS OR ANAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (last time it got stuck in my ass)

lolguy321 09-01-2009 01:45 PM

ok gimmie one! not against my lims! i go to school 2marrow!

sched. is art, band, science, lang. arts, math, world cultures, exp. wheel (makin a resteraunt curenty):confused::confused::confused::confused:gi mme one make it good!

PM it plz

kbaker1223 09-01-2009 02:01 PM

piss ur pants in schoool

wedgiebrown 09-01-2009 02:31 PM

go to school, if you have a lockerroom go in a nd stri pnaked in a stall, then step out side the stall and let everyonesee you naked!

horpat 09-02-2009 08:54 AM

Wedgie yourself really hard! now get your normaly clothes and go to school like thjis and cant pick your wedgie!

wedgiebrown 09-02-2009 05:12 PM

go into a bathroom with a popular guy and pay him to swrly you!

Mr Very Daring 09-04-2009 08:29 AM

put an egg down your boxers and "hand" wedgie your self and leave it all SCHOOL day even if the egg breaks - if the doesn't break lucky u.

no mess or public 4 me -nothing in class either
preferably in bathrooms but doesn't have 2 b