getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Naked Pokemon GO challenge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345287)

Truckernaut42 07-06-2018 08:25 PM

Naked Pokemon GO challenge

For any of you who don't know what Pokemon Go is, it's a mobile phone based Pokemon game where you go outside and "catch" pokemon in the real world, using a google maps type layout that shows your character walking around with pokemon appearing on the map.

The challenge:
For this challenge you will need a cellphone with Pokemon Go on it (it's free) and a backpack to place your clothes.

The clothes you will wear are:
- a t-shirt
- pants
- shoes
- socks
- Underwear (only bottoms are necessary, though girls can wear a bra if they want but it'll make the challenge a little more difficult)

Find somewhere to strip completely naked and put all of your clothes into a backpack and start up your game. To get dressed you have to catch pokemon, and that means you'll have to walk around naked to catch them. To play it easy, you can engage pokemon on your map from anywhere which means you won't move around as much, but for a tougher challenge, you have to walk on to where they are on the map to catch them. If a pokemon runs away, oh well, you have to catch another one. When you catch one, you can put an article of clothing on but you have to get dressed in this order:

1. socks
2. shoes
3. bottom underwear
4. shirt (if you chose to wear a bra, you have to put a bra on before you can put a shirt on)
5. pants

Have fun becoming a Naked pokemon master(bater) :)

AmethystJasmine 07-07-2018 03:08 PM

Ill give this a shot

BoredPanda 07-07-2018 03:12 PM

I'll surely try this soon.

tehnzo 07-08-2018 04:41 AM

How is this just finally becoming a dare on here? I love this but it is very easy as they are everywhere, so to add some excitement and challenge I have done a few variations.

1. Get an article of clothing back for every gym that you take or can drop in to.

2. Get and article back based on the type that you catch. Example: earth - socks (1 each)
Bug- shoes
Flying-underwear
Water - shorts
Fire- top and bra for ladys
Psychic/dragon- 1 item of your choice

Hope these sounds like fun deviations and good luck with the increased challenge.

gdBob 07-08-2018 09:06 AM

This sounds like a great dare. I wasn't interested in Pokemon GO before, but now I might be :)

Truckernaut42 07-08-2018 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tehnzo (Post 3349574)
How is this just finally becoming a dare on here? I love this but it is very easy as they are everywhere, so to add some excitement and challenge I have done a few variations.

1. Get an article of clothing back for every gym that you take or can drop in to.

2. Get and article back based on the type that you catch. Example: earth - socks (1 each)
Bug- shoes
Flying-underwear
Water - shorts
Fire- top and bra for ladys
Psychic/dragon- 1 item of your choice

Hope these sounds like fun deviations and good luck with the increased challenge.

The gym variation would definitely increase the difficulty to the extreme since Gyms are usually impossible to find anywhere but heavily populated areas

switchslave18 07-08-2018 05:30 PM

I really like this dare. I wish I lived in a less populated area to try this

AmethystJasmine 07-09-2018 08:52 PM

So I did the dare, walked to the local riverbed and took off my clothes, put them in the backpack and walked, I was redressed in under ten minutes lol