getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The Sluttiest Thing You've Done? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=226498)

Komodo Jones 07-10-2015 10:32 AM

The Sluttiest Thing You've Done?

So I'm not sure if this question has been asked before but why not? I see a lot of threads on the forums saying something along the lines of "Abuse this slut" or "Degrade this whore" etc. So my question is what is the most sluttiest or most whorish thing you've done? Of course males and females are welcome to answer and details would be awesome for inquiring minds.

Niceguy_BadTimes 07-10-2015 11:35 AM

I really wish I had done sluttier things. Right now I'd say the sluttiest is fucking my ass with a dildo while strangers watch on Skype.

SlaveLeia147 07-10-2015 11:45 AM

I gave oral sex to my car salesman on my test drive. I'd known him for about an hour. I consider that pretty slutty.....

SwitchBoy23 07-10-2015 11:48 AM

A few months ago, I got bottomless for about twenty seconds on the third floor of a university library. Nobody else was on that floor at the time. Before I did it I looked all around for about ten minutes to make absolutely sure I was all alone and that nobody could walk in on me. It felt euphoric, and it's possibly the horniest I've ever been. I was really proud of myself.

SlaveLeia147 07-10-2015 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlaveLeia147 (Post 1838568)
I gave oral sex to my car salesman on my test drive. I'd known him for about an hour. I consider that pretty slutty.....

I also drove home from a friend's house in the country with my bra off and my shirt up so my breasts were exposed. It was dark but I wasn't alone on the roads....

dirkieus 07-10-2015 12:01 PM

I met a guy online, went to meet him. I sucked his cock and let him fuck my ass. Didn't even know his name

m/23/bisexual

MountainLion 07-10-2015 05:57 PM

I haven't much real life opportunity, but I love to call my friends on Skype during a time when they can't touch themselves and drive them crazy horny by teasing them on cam.

I'll start with a sneak peek and gradually move on to a full on masturbation live show. I'll add to teasing by begging them to touch me - knowing full well that they can't.

novice_girl 07-11-2015 05:55 PM

I had a friend-with-benefits who arranged an amazing New Years Eve celebration for me a while back. He involved 3 of his friends. It didn't involve a full-on gangbang, but it was only just shy of that! And with some public, hidden public, restraints, pain, etc.... It was definitely something I regard as very very slutty!

It was an amazing night. Really incredible. To be honest I can't quite believe I was actually brave enough to do lots of it, it seems such a long time ago now (although I guess it wasn't really).

On a more casual/less organised note, I've sucked guys off within an hour or so of meeting them, which I guess is kinda slutty.

ILoveMess 07-12-2015 05:20 AM

Honestly on a holiday to malia last year I had far to much to drink and got persuaded into a competition on a boat party which ultimately led to me giving oral and getting motorboated by 3 guys in front of everyone on the boat. Anything that doesn't kill you makes you stronger though! :D

ariana 07-12-2015 08:40 AM

Masturbating on a train. On the passenger seat, not in the restroom :p

smallonem 07-12-2015 08:50 AM

riding a bottle while completely naked, to guy on skype

kinkyslaveyoung 07-12-2015 08:55 AM

On Skype to a mistress, I got 3 carrots at once in my ass, ate a lot of precum, 2 loads of my cum (came two times in a row!!) and did ass to mouth - think that was my sluttiest nights - didn't know what came over me!! <3

CalmInControl 07-12-2015 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ariana (Post 1841057)
Masturbating on a train. On the passenger seat, not in the restroom :p

Does Bali/Indonesia even have a train system? o.o

mrcamslave 07-12-2015 03:12 PM

Let a group of girls pull my jeans and shorts down in a busy pub when i was drunk, I had a erection and they all laughed.

sexeboiii 07-12-2015 08:17 PM

On skype, Mistress asked if it was okay to take pictures of me, i said yes. She then proceeded to have me dress up in a thong, fuck my ass and give myself a facial. All of this took place on my balcony (At night, appt building). The next session she made me cum for the pictures.