getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Fiction] ~ Winter Holidays ~ (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=92679)

Luffy90 11-25-2011 11:52 AM

~ Winter Holidays ~

So this is my first story of any kind, and i hope you like what you read.
If you got comments or feedback i would greatly appreciate it as i want this story to be as good as it can be.

I will get atleast the first 3 chapters out pretty fast and then try to keep a regular schedule on releasing the next chapters.

A little info on myself:
I am pretty new on Get Dare. I am 20 years, male, from Norway, i got alot of free time from now untill the new year so i thought i'd start with a story to get something to do.
If there is anything more you wanna know feel free to send a PM.

~ Chapter One ~

Winter holiday was minuites away, Michael stared at the clock just waiting for it to call the end of class, fridays where usually slow
but knowing he soon would have a few weeks off from school made them go even slower. Looking around he could see Kate drawing something on a piece of paper. He had had a crush on Kate for a while, even though most of the guys in class thought she was strange. She where usually by herself alot, dressed mostly in black clothes and had long black hair, but something about her made him so curious.

- Hey! Dean had been trying to get Michaels attention for a little while.
- What? Michael answered kind of annoyed that Dean interrupted him while looking at Kate.
- Well... Your gonna have the house to yourself for a week right? Dean said in a pretty exited way.
- Yes, my parents left this morning for my grandparents house to visit them before chtistmas.

Michaels grandparents usually flew down to his family for christmas but this year his grandma had become ill and his family decided to fly up north instead. He got to stay home alone for a week because he still had a day left of school and well, it wasn't really so much to do up there anyway.

- Ok, i was wondering if maybe i could stay over at your place this weekend and maybe we could get Alex to join too, Dean said.
- Sure i guess, it's a bit quiet to have the house to myself anyway.
- I'll talk to Alex then, he just got his new poker set and we haven't played in a while so i thought it could be fun.
- Cool. Said Michael with a smile, who was just about to put his books down when the clock started ringing.

Finally the day was over and Michael packed his bag and walked outside of school waiting for Dean who went to pick up Alex from his class.
There was alot of snow outside, it wasn't unusual with snow this time of year but this year it had been snowing more than ever.

Dean came out with Alex following behind him, the three of them used to be in the same class until this year, but they where still in the same school so it didn't matter that much that they had been split up. They started walking home when Dean stopped them.

- Ok so i was wondering if you would mind playing another type of poker tonight?
Alex and Michael looked puzzled back at Dean.
- What do you mean?
- Well, you have the house to youself so we won't be interrupted by anyone and i have always wanted to try out strip poker.
- Eh? Wouldn't that be weird with it being just us three? Alex said.
- Yes, we would need to get some girls over aswell! Dean answered with a laugh.
- Well i dont mind, but do you think you can get any girls over for this? said Michael.
- Leave that to me. If you two can walk ahead i will go and take care of something. Dean answered.

Dean started running back towards the school, where he saw Lucie and Ruby, two girls from Alex's class. Dean had had a crush on Ruby for a while, she was a cute little girl with long brown hair, always looking very fashionable dressed in her white winter coat, and black boots going half way up to her knees. Lucie on the other hand was a pretty normal girl, she had short blonde hair just reaching her shoulders, she was wearing jeans and a brown winter jacket. Dean had gotten to know Lucie a bit since the two of them had spanish together.

Dean waited untill Ruby had left and walked over to Lucie, thinking how he should ask her about the game he was planning.

- Hey Lucie! he called out.
- Hey Dean. It's good to finally have some time off school right? she said.
- Yeah, sure is. So... What are your plans for the holiday Lucie?
- Haven't really made any yet. She answered.
- So i was wondering if... If you maybe wanted to come over to Michael's house tonight and play some poker with me, him and Alex.

Dean knew that Lucie had already been in a few relationships and from what he had heard she had done a few things in her past, knowing this he thought getting Lucie along first was the best way to approach this.

- Well... Can i ask Ruby to come along aswell?

Dean's heart started beating fast, he was getting really nervous. He needed to get it out to her what kind of poker it was going to be.

- Of course... but.. It's not gonna be normal poker. He said looking at her waiting for a reaction.

Lucie released a little laugh before answering.

- Well Dean! you wouldn't be talking about strip poker now would you? she kept laughing.

Dean was a bit shocked over how direct she was, but this was going pretty well he thought, atleast she wasnt angry with him or anything.

- So... You wanna play? he carefully asked.
- Well, i don't want to be the only girl there. she said.
- Of course not, Dean answered still hoping she would bring back Ruby into this.
- I can try to get Ruby to join, but i can't promise anything. And you will have to get one more girl to join so that we are equal.

Still abit shocked on how calmly Lucie had taken this he continued.

- Fine, is it ok if we share phone numbers so that we can reach eachother when we have taken care of the rest? he said.
- Sure.
- Great! he answered trying not to sound to exited about this.
- I'm off then. she said.

Dean started running back towards Alex and Michael with a big smile on his face. Still, he had to get one more girl to join and he didn't know who to ask or how to even get another girl into this.
He finally caught up with them to tell them about his conversation with Lucie. Both Michael and Alex was pretty surprised that this might actually happen as they both thought that he never would be able to get any of the girls to actually join a game of strip poker.

- There is only one more thing though. Dean said to them.
- What? they both answered.
- We need to get a third girl to join. Even if Lucie convinces Ruby to join she wouldn't wanna play unless we managed to get a third girl. Any of you know of one we can ask?

Michael quickly knew who he would want to join but had absolutely no idea how to get her in.

- what about... Kate?

tordman 11-25-2011 12:04 PM

This is a great story and I like your writing style. Please continue :)

Username87654 11-25-2011 12:23 PM

Nice start, I'm excited to see where it's going

Luffy90 11-25-2011 02:29 PM

~ Chapter Two ~

~ Chapter Two ~

- Really? Said Alex.
- Well do you know any other girls? Michael said.
- No, but why do you want her to join?
- I've always thought she is kinda cute.
- Well i know Ruby knows her as i have seen them together outside of my classroom a few times.
- That settles it then! Dean shouted.

A few hours later Dean and Alex came over to Michael's house, they went into the living room before Dean picked up his phone
to call Lucie, still not knowing wether she had talked Ruby into playing.

- Hello? Lucie answered.
- Hey. I was just calling to see if you have talked to Ruby yet.
- Yes i have and... Well she is not so sure about it yet. Have you found a third girl?
- Well that is another reason why i am calling, do you know Kate?
- Ruby does. I dont really know her that well but Ruby apparently used to be best friends with her in elementary school.
- Ok, can you ask Ruby if she want to join if Kate comes too? maybe she will feel better that way.
- Sure, i'm gonna call you back in a bit.

She hung up and Dean told Alex and Michael what she said. The three of them started to feel kind of nervous, they could actually end up playing strip poker with three girls.
Then Dean's phone started ringing!

- Hey. He answered calmly.
- So i've talked to Ruby and she agreed to come if Kate wanted to.
- Has she asked Kate yet? Dean tried not to sound too exited but it was hard to hold back.
- Yes, actually they are both on their way here now. Then we will just get ready before we come over to you guys.

Dean didn't respond back to Lucie straight away, he just gave Alex and Michael a thumb up with a big smile on his face before he got interrupted by Lucie.

- So do you want us to bring anything? She said.
- Eh. Just make sure you have the same amount of clothes on. he answered all fired up.
- Of course i already told them how much they should bring she said, we will be there in about an hour, just gonna drop by the store and pick up some drinks. She then hung up.

Dean quickly realised that they should probably buy some drinks aswell as it could help the nervousness of everyone in the game, they sent Alex to the store while they started to come up with some rules to put in the game.

The rules they came up with was:
* Two decks will be used *
* Everyone starts with 2 Chips *
* They will play "Five Card Draw" *
* You can trade a maximum of 3 cards *
* The winner of each round gets a Chip *
* 6th place looses a chip *
* When all chips are lost you have to start with clothes *

Alex returned just before the girls came with the drinks, they explained him the rules before the doorbell rang. Michael ran to the door and opened up.
The three girls where standing there with Ruby abit nervous in the back, she had always been really shy and this game wasn't making it easier for her.
Lucie came in followed by Kate and Ruby, they walked in the living room with their shopping bags filled with drinks. Dean quickly stood up welcoming them, and started explaining the rules they had come up with.
Lucie quickly interrupted him after he had finished.

- I just want to add a few things if you dont mind.

* Two decks will be used *
* Everyone starts with 2 Chips *
* We will play "Five Card Draw" *
* You can trade a maximum of 3 cards after the first hand is given *
* The winner of each round gets a Chip, or gets the opportunity to take off the losers clothing *
* The winner also gets to give the looser(s) a Truth or Dare if the loser chooses that, or has no clothes or chips *
* 5th Place looses 1 chip, can be involved in a dare, if he/she is not involved in the dare he/she must answer a Thruth question *
* 6th place looses 2 chips or 1 if he/she does a Dare aswell *
* If the loser has no clothes on or chips he/she must do a Dare given by the winner *
* When all chips are lost you have to start with removing clothes (underwear counts as 2 chips) *
* When you loose a piece of clothing you must stand on the table for 30 seconds slowly turning around for all to see *
* The Game can only end when all 6 has lost all their clothes and chips AND 4/6 must want the game to end with voting *
* The Winner however will be the one winning the Final round played after the vote to end the game has been made *
* The Winner of the Final round gets to give a dare to all 5 other players *
* You can decline a dare once if it's too extreme for you but only once! You will then recieve 2 thruths instead *
* No one can leave the game before it ends *
* Nobody can tell anyone about this game or take any pictures that might be used against anyone after the game *

- Does everyone agree on this? Said Lucie.

After hearing that Lucie wanted to add Truth or Dare into the game aswell the boys felt more nervous of what they had gotten themself into, but it could end up favoring anyone afterall so they accepted.
Kate agreed to this aswell and looking back at Ruby who was still not sure what to think, but eventually accepted the rules with a nervous smile back at Kate.
Lucie then proceeded to ask what everyone was wearing:

Alex: White T-shirt, grey jacket, blue jeans, shoes, socks and a pair of boxers.
Dean: Grey T-shirt, black hoodie, black jeans, shoes, socks and a pair of boxers.
Michael: White T-shirt, white sweater, grey sweatpants, shoes, socks and a pair of boxers.
Kate: Black winter coat, black top, black skirt, black boots, socks, panties and a bra.
Lucie: Brown winter jacket, white T-shirt, blue jeans, brown boots, socks, panties and a bra.
Ruby: White winter Coat, white top, white skirt, black boots, socks, panties and a bra.

The girls had 7 pairs and the boys had 6, they agreed that was fair and sat down around the round table in the living room, meanwhile Michael went to the kitchen to get everyone a glass to pour their drinks in, some chocolate, a bit of different fruits and some ice cubes to put in their drinks.
Michael sat down with the rest and after everyone had gotten themself a drink he took the two card decks and asked:

- Everyone ready?

daremaster 1 11-25-2011 05:38 PM

Good first 2 parts! Keep it up!

Luffy90 11-25-2011 07:42 PM

~ Chapter Three ~

~ Chapter Three ~

The fireplace was starting to heat up the room, and Kate wearing her winter coat started noticing the change of temperature quickly,
knowing that if she took it off it would mean she lost a clothing, she kept it on but asked nicely if they maybe could stop the fire going for a little while. Michael gave the thought of pushing her a little hoping she would start undressing before the game even started, but didn't want to get on the wrong side with Kate now that he finally had the chance to get to know her better instead of just watching her from a distance like he used to.
He agreed to stop putting more wood in the fireplace and started dealing out the cards.

The tension in the room was mixed as the cards where dealt, looking around at eachother everyone was clearly interested in the hands they would get.
After everyone had traded the cards they wanted to replace they waited eagerly for the results of the first round, Dean as the host of the game took the initiative of going first to show what he had with the rest following.

Dean (2 chips) : Pair of Kings
Lucie (2 chips) : High card Ace
Michael (2 chips) : Pair of Jacks
Kate (2 chips) : Two pairs of two's and six'
Ruby (2 chips) : Flush with hearts
Alex (2 chips) : High card Queen

As everyone revealed their cards it became clear that Alex had been the first one to loose a round with only a high card queen, with Lucie getting 5th place beating Alex closely with a high card ace. The big winner of the first round was Ruby with a flush, she also lost a bit of her nervousness around the game, maybe that was because she was now in the lead with her 3 chips.
As the looser, Alex chose to get rid of only one coin and take a dare from Ruby as he didn't think she would do any hard dares, atleast not so early in the game.
Ruby then looked over at Lucie and told her she did not have to do a truth yet as she was going to get involved in the dare with Alex.

Alex started regretting his decision of allowing her to give him a dare already, maybe she wasn't so innocent after all.

- The dare im giving you Alex is to kiss Lucie for 10 seconds.
- Well that wasn't so hard. Alex said relieved looking over to Lucie.
- Come get me! Lucie teased him.

The mood lightened more in the room as ruby threw out a tiny laugh, she seemed more into the game already. This wasn't as bad as she had thought ahead of the game.
Alex walked over towards Lucie and started kissing her gently on the lips, she didn't return any kiss back to Alex but smiled back at him once he pulled away after his time was up.
As the starting round was finished it was time for Ruby to deal as the last rounds winner, she started shuffling the cards and gave each player 5 new cards.

They traded in the bad cards and since they had the same problem this time about who was to show their cards first they came to an agreement to let the dealer start and follow clockwise.

The results of round 2 where:

Ruby (3 chips) : Pair of Seven
Alex (1 Chip) : Pair of three
Dean (2 chips) : High card Jack
Lucie (2 chips) : Two pairs of two and four
Michael (2 chips) : Pair of five
Kate (2 chips) : High Card Queen

Kate took a deep breath when she realized that she barely beat Dean who came in 6th place, he quickly decided to just throw away his 2 chips since he knew how Lucie was and didn't want to recieve a dare from her. This meant Kate was going to recieve a truth question from Lucie. Michael quickly changed his attention to Kate waiting for Lucies question.

- So Kate! Are you ready for your question? Lucie looked really happy.
- I guess.. Kate looked kind of worried now.
- What is the furthest you have ever gone with a boy sexually?
- Ehm... Well... Kate just sat there.
- Well what is your answer? remember you have to tell the truth!
- I... It was about 3 years ago when i was 15, i went to this party and got abit drunk, and well... I ended up having sex with this guy.

Michael was surprised by this answer, he didn't think she would be the girl to do that.

- I never meant for anything to happen though and i have never done it since, i would like it to be with one i like when i do it again. She quickly followed.
- So you didn't like it? Lucie continued to push her.
- Not really, well i don't really remember much of it and i just want to leave it at that.

Michael saw how uncomfortable Kate was with this question and appreciated that she said she would rather have someone she liked next time she was going to do it.
He quickly threw Lucie her winning chip and changed the subject with telling Lucie to get the cards and deal for next round.
As the cards where dealt and bad cards where traded for new cards the results of round 3 came out:

Lucie (3 chips) : Pair of two
Michael (2 chips) : Two pair of four and jacks
Kate (2 chips) : 3x kings
Ruby (3 chips) : Pair of seven
Alex (1 chips) : Pair of ace
Dean (0 chips) : two pair of six and queen

Lucie was the first to put down her cards as the dealer and thought that a pair would atleast keep her from 6th place, but she was wrong. Beaten by all of the other players she quickly saw who the winner was. Kate, who looked happy to get revenge on Lucie.
Knowing it probably wasn't smart to give kate a revenge dare already, Lucie decided to throw away 2 of the 3 chips she had, wich lead to Ruby having to do a truth.

- So Ruby, I will carry on my question to you. What is the furthest you have gone sexually with a boy?

Kate did already know Ruby as a friend but they had never talked about any of this, so finding out more about the shy and innocent Ruby was something she looked forward to.

- I have only kissed a boy, never done anything more than that. she answered with a low voice.
- Really? not even any touching?
- No i haven't done anything else yet.

Ruby's face started to turn red, she didn't know if she was embarrased over not having done more than that or if it was the fact that she told everyone about it.
Kate recieved her winning chip and continued dealing out the cards, she was now in the lead with Ruby.

As all the card trading was done the results from round 4 was...

daremaster 1 11-25-2011 07:50 PM

Nice part! Keep it up!

Dare99 11-25-2011 11:47 PM

This is really good! Keep it up.

Luffy90 11-26-2011 06:01 AM

~ Chapter Four ~

~ Chapter Four ~

Kate (3 chips) : A pair of Jacks
Ruby (3 chips) : Two pairs of Four and King
Alex (1 Chip) : A pair of seven
Dean (0 chips) : High card Queen
Lucie (1 chips) : A pair of two
Michael (2 chips) : High card Ten

Looking around the table, Ruby quickly realised she had won yet another round. Michael who had tried to go for a flush ended up with only a high card of ten and took 6th place.
Ruby turned her attention to Michael:

- So after you have given me the winning chip, will you give me the honor of taking a dare from me? She said with a smile that scared even Michael.
- Sorry Ruby, i'm gonna use the two chips i have this time!

He quickly threw his chips away before Ruby turned her attention to Dean:

- Dean, for your truth question i want to know if you like any of the girls in this room? or boys for that matter. she quickly added with a laugh in her voice.

Dean was not sure if Ruby wanted to hear her name but he couldn't really avoid the question so he just put it out there.

- You see Ruby, of all the girls in this room. The one i like the most is you. He answered with a sweet voice.

Not knowing what to respond she just said a quick thanks and tried to hide her smile that was building up.

The game started to come along pretty well and none of the players seemed to be nervous anymore. Ruby picked up the cards and started dealing out for next round.

After all players got their new cards the results of round 5 ended up with:

Ruby (4 chips) : High card King
Alex (1 Chip) : Pair of Queen
Dean (0 chips) : Pair of Ace
Lucie (1 chips) : Pair of Three
Michael (0 chips) : Two pairs of Ten and Eight
Kate (3 chips) : High card Ace

Ruby now ended up losing her first round, not too worried as she still had 2 chips left, Michael realised he won the round and finally got to ask Kate a truth question.
Considering his option he ended up asking:

- Kate, today in class before the bell rang i noticed you sketching something on a paper, what was it?

He wasn't sure if it was the best question but stuck with it.

- I was drawing a person i kind of like. she answered with a smile, kind of relieved how easy the question was.
- Is it anyone in this room? Michael kept pushing.
- That wasn't a part of the question. She quickly stopped him there.

Michael regretting not having added more to the question picked up the cards and dealt the next round.

Results from round 6 ended up with Michael winning yet another round with Ruby loosing again, once again she threw away her remaining 2 chips and was now empty.
Alex ended up in fifth place this round, now having to answer a truth question from Michael.

- Alex, this question has been asked before but i want to give it to you aswell.
- Throw it at me. He said trying to act cool.
- Have you ever had sex with anyone or what is the furthest you have ended up with a girl.

Kind of embarrased to admit it he was tempted to lie but realized that Michael might already know the answer and feared the outcome if he lied.

- Well actually... i've never even seen a naked girl, not a real one that is. Only kissed and touched abit, but not more than that.

Michael accepted the answer not saying too much about it as he had not done more himself. Ruby seemed quite happy with the answer knowing she was not the only one who hadn't done anything sexually.

Moving on with the game, the results for round 7 was:

Michael (2 chips) : Pair of Six
Kate (3 chips) : Pair of Kings
Ruby (0 chips) : High card Ace
Alex (1 Chip) : Two pair of Seven and Jack
Dean (0 chips) : 3x queens
Lucie (1 chips) : High card Jack

Dean showed his cards clearly impressed with himself, looking over at Lucie he waited for what she chose to do.

- I'm not gonna take a dare from you yet Dean! She said loudly.
- Ok then you know what to do. he replied quickly.

Lucie quickly threw her last chip away before walking up on the table with Dean following.

- What do you want me to remove?

He seemed to really enjoy being the first person to actually get to remove a piece of clothing even though it probably wouldn't make much difference.

- Don't you want a chip instead of taking off one of my clothes? She said.
- I can always win a chip next round.
- It is pretty hot in here so i would like you to take my jacket off.
- Will do. he quickly answered and started taking it off.

It wasn't much but everyone finally got a good look at one of the players as Lucie stood on the table spinning around. Normally Dean had never looked at Lucie as a attractive girl. But her tight white T-shirt showed that she was pretty well formed with her fairly large breasts hiding under it, looking down at her jeans he also noticed her butt as the tight jeans formed around it.
Lucie walked down from the table and sat back down.

- Now for the truth. Dean said looking over at Ruby
- I said i liked you the most in this room for my question, so mine is what do you think of me?
- Dean, i think you are cute. She said with a tiny voice

A bit confused by the answer as he did not know if cute was a good thing or not, he accepted it as it came from Ruby. Maybe that was her way of saying that she liked him.

Moving on he dealt the cards for round 8 and the results was:

Dean (0 chips) : Pair of two
Lucie (0 chips) : Two pairs of Kings and Jacks
Michael (2 chips) : Pair of Ace
Kate (3 chips) : High card King
Ruby (0 chips) : Pair of Ten
Alex (1 Chip) : Pair of Seven

Kate accepting her loss and threw away 2 of her 3 chips, while Dean got ready to answer his truth question from none other than Lucie who got a chip back.

- So Dean, now that we know you like Ruby i want to know if you have ever fantasised about her?

Ruby was pretty annoyed at Lucie for this as she was afraid of Dean's answer.

- yes i have. He answered not revealing anything else.
- what was the fantasy about? she kept on asking.
- You will have to ask me that with another question. He answered pointing to the cards.

The redness of Ruby's face started to come back to her, knowing Dean had a fantasy about her made her embarrased but also abit curious of what it was all about.

Lucie dealt the next round and just before the hands where revealed she said:

daremaster 1 11-26-2011 07:38 AM

Awsome chapter, I love it.

Clarabelle 11-27-2011 04:40 PM

just started reading this and i really love it cant wait for more :D

Luffy90 11-28-2011 01:27 PM

~ Chapter Five ~

~ Chapter Five ~

- Before we get too far in the game i thought i should add one more rule. She said.

The rest of the group just looked at her.

- Well, i think that to make it more interesting, fifth place should also loose a chip instead of last place loosing two alone. It could also make it easier for the looser of a round to know that he/she did not loose alone.

Not too sure if this was a good idea, they could see the advantage of it aswell. Before anyone got to say anything Ruby said:

- But will he/she still need to do a truth?
- Yes, But only if it is a chip he/she is loosing, if its a piece of clothing you don't have to do the truth aswell.

Looking at eachother they soon agreed that it would make the game more fun with this change.

With no one protesting they moved on with the game:

Lucie (1 chip) : High card Ten
Michael (2 chips) : Pair of three
Kate (1 chip) : Two pair of nine and seven
Ruby (0 chips) : Flush with spare
Alex (1 Chip) : High card Ace
Dean (0 chips) : Pair of King

Looking through the results Lucie realised yet again that she finished last, not wanting to loose another clothing before anyone else did, she decided to accept a dare from Ruby, hopefully it wouldn't be too hard considering who was going to give the dare, the last dare she gave to Alex atleast seemed easy enough.
She trew away her last chip and waited for Ruby to tell her what she had to do, she then suddenly realized that Alex was the second looser and he threw away his last chip aswell, would she have to do a dare with him again?

- So Lucie, since poor Alex here said in his truth question that he had never seen a girl naked. said Ruby, scaring Lucie quite a bit.
- What!? you want him to see me naked? Lucie quickly replied before Ruby got to say anything else.
- No. not yet atleast. She said while laughing.
- But he is going to be in your dare. She added.

Alex and Lucie looked at eachother waiting for what to come. Ruby went on saying:

- I want you to go infront of Alex and show him your bra, you must hold your T-shirt up for atleast 30 second so that he can get a good look at it, and sorry, but the rest of the group is not allowed to leave your seats to go and look closer as this is only involving Alex and Lucie as the loosers.
- I'm not so sure if its really a punishment for Alex though. Dean quickly added.
- Well he did loose his chip aswell this round.

Realising that, Dean had nothing more to say. Lucie walked over to Alex and stood infront of him.

- You ready? she asked.
- Y... Yes. was all he got out.

Laughter spread through the group hearing how nervous Alex was. Slowly Lucie pulled her T-shirt up revealing her breasts trapped within her white bra. They looked even bigger now, Alex thought to himself.
Admiring her breasts he was so tempted to touch them, but before he knew it Ruby called time up and Lucie took her T-shirt back down. He didn't realise at first but only by seeing her breasts he had recieved a full sized boner under his jeans, lucky for him hiding it wasn't too much of a problem as he still had his pants on.

Ruby picked up her winning chip before dealing out next round, she had already given out two dares and really liked how this game was turning out for her.
Results for round 10 ended up with:

Ruby (1 chip) : Pair of Nine
Alex (0 Chips) : 3x Queens
Dean (0 chips) : Two pairs of Five and Three
Lucie (0 chips) : Pair of seven
Michael (2 chips) : High card Ace
Kate (1 chip) : High card Jack

Finally Alex got to win a round, looking around on all the hands, he saw Kate ended up loosing with Michael just ahead of her, hoping he could give her a dare he waited for her decision.
Michael quickly threw away his chip. Kate also decided on throwing away two chips wich meant she had to take a pair of clothing off.

- Kate, would you please step up on the table, i would have the honor of removing what you want to take off.

Michael looked over at Alex feeling kind of jealous that he got to do this, if it had only been him instead.

- Sure Alex, please take off my winter coat as it's really hot in here so it will be nice to finally get it off. Kate seemed reliefed that she finally got the chance to take it off.

As the coat dropped she reveiled a knee long black skirt, together with a loose black top. None of her clothes really showed her curves, but Michael still enjoyed the sight he had of her on the table.
Now it was Michaels turn for a truth question:

- Michael, what do you think about Kate?

Kate just getting back in her seat, turned her attention to Michael.

- I like her. he said looking over at Kate to see how she reacted. he followed by saying:
- There is just something mystical about her i just can't explain, that i really like.

Kate threw a smile back to Michael, but didn't say anything more for now.
Alex picked up the cards and dealt the cards for next round:

Alex (0 Chips) : Pair of two
Dean (0 chips) : Pair of six
Lucie (0 chips) : Two pair of Seven and Queen
Michael (1 chip) : High card Nine
Kate (0 chips) : Flush
Ruby (1 chip) : High card King

Not having won anything since early in the game, Kate finally got first place and got some confidence back. Ruby ended up in fifth place, with Michael loosing the round.
Michael decided to throw away his last chip and then take the last payment with a pair of clothing. Looking over at Kate wondering if she wanted to take it of off him, he was just met with a tiny shake on the head telling a silent "Nope i'd rather have my chip" which was probably the smartest decision to actually make this early in the game opposed to Alex and Dean's decisions earlier.
Michael decided to remove his shoes and after finishing his time on the table he sat back down turning his attention over to Ruby who was awaiting her truth question.

- Ruby, since you havent done anything sexual with a boy i was wondering if you had any sex toys for personal use, or have you never done anything like that to yourself either?

Kind of embarrased about getting a question like this she waited a few seconds before she managed to say anything.

- Well... I do actually have a dildo i sometimes use.

Kate didn't seem too surprised by this, but Dean on the other hand was pretty turned on right now imagining this cute little girl going off on her own with this toy.
Ruby threw away the last chip she had and waited for the next round to start.

Chips started to dissapear completely now and the harder parts of the game where coming closer, looking nervously at the table they laid down their cards for round 12:

daremaster 1 11-28-2011 01:28 PM

Nice chapter! Your such a great wrighter!

slutjuice 11-29-2011 12:23 PM

I really like this so far!
You are a really good writer!

Aliciai<3u 11-30-2011 02:31 PM

Wow amazing hope you continue soon

Luffy90 11-30-2011 07:14 PM

I will probably post my next part on Monday, i got some stuff i need to take care of with my job before i'm done with it for good, so its taking up alot of time. But after sunday i should have more than enough time to keep posting updates to the story. :)

daremaster 1 11-30-2011 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luffy90 (Post 581051)
I will probably post my next part on Monday, i got some stuff i need to take care of with my job before i'm done with it for good, so its taking up alot of time. But after sunday i should have more than enough time to keep posting updates to the story. :)

Ok, thanks for the info!:)

redtiger 11-30-2011 10:30 PM

Thank You

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luffy90 (Post 581051)

I eagerly await your next installment.

Luffy90 12-03-2011 02:46 PM

~ Chapter Six ~

I found some time to write, it might not be the best but i'm trying ^^

I do notice as i write this story that it can be a bit too ¨simple¨ i guess but i'm gonna try my best to keep it interesting and improve the quality as my time schedule improves towards christmas times and i get more writing experience. As i said this is the first story of any kind that i write and i appreciate all the comments i have gotten this far. If you have any criticism i would love that to and suggestions to the story, or how i can make things better is always welcome aswell. So please feel free to send PM's :)

Here is my next part abit ahead of schedule, still trying to also get one more out on monday as i said earlier

~ Chapter Six ~

The results for round 12 was:

Kate (1 chip) : Pair of Kings
Ruby (0 chips) : Flush
Alex (0 Chips) : High card Ace
Dean (0 chips) : High card Jack
Lucie (0 chips) : Two pairs of Seven and Nine
Michael (0 chips) : Pair of Queen

Realising his loss Dean decided to remove his shoes and socks without really thinking much about it, Alex stepped up to the table after Dean was done and removed his shoes aswell. Feeling a bit annoyed that she didn't get to give any truth or dare this round Ruby asked for her chip and started shuffling the cards to deal for round 13:

Ruby (1 chip) : Pair of Two
Alex (0 Chips) : Pair of Jacks
Dean (0 chips) : 3x Queens
Lucie (0 chips) : Two pairs of Ace and Six
Michael (0 chips) : High card Ten
Kate (1 chip) : Straight

Michael ended up losing and decided to remove two more clothes instead of taking a dare, he walked up to the table thinking Kate wasn't interested in stripping him this time either.

- Do you want me to get another chip or would you allow me to remove two of your clothes? Kate said.
- It would be in everyones best interest if you didn't get a chip. he answered.
- Well i'll do it if you let me choose wich two items to remove.

Thinking through it he didn't think he had very much to lose on this so he decided to go along with it.
Kate walked up to the table and first pulled off his white sweater, then before he knew it she pulled down his grey sweatpants aswell, leaving him only in his white T-shirt, socks and boxers.

- Nice tent you have there handsome. Kate said while laughing.

Michael quickly looked down to see that his boner had awakened, starting to walk down he got stopped pretty quickly.

- Where do you think you are going? you haven't been up here for 30 seconds yet.

Embarrased and completely red in the face, Michael walked back up to the table showing himself to the girls enjoyment. He shouldn't have let her decide. After his time was up he hurried back to his seat and quickly replaced his dick to make it not stick out anymore. Ruby finished fifth this time and threw away her last chip once again.

- For your truth Ruby, i want to know if you are shaved on your private parts?
- I haven't completely shaved it, but i have it trimmed pretty short. Ruby answered.

Kate was more surprised over how easy Ruby had answered the question rather than what she answered, she didn't hesitate at all. it looked like Ruby had gotten used to the game and a few drinks probably helped her through it aswell. Not wanting to delay the game Kate dealt the cards for round 14:

Kate (1 chip) : High card King
Ruby (0 chips) : Pair of Three
Alex (0 Chips) : Pair of ace
Dean (0 chips) : Pair of Six
Lucie (0 chips) : Two pairs of Queen and Six
Michael (0 chips) : High card Ace

- fuck! Michael said loudly.
- Well you didn't lose this time atleast. Kate said who had finished last instead of him.
- Lucie, would you like to take my panties off? Kate continued.

Michael's boner quikly rose back up and none of the players could believe they heard right.

- What did you say Kate? Lucie asked quite surprised.
- Well it's not like any of you can see anything yet as i still have my skirt on and Lucie wont get her chip either.
- I would love to. Lucie finished and asked Kate to step up to the table.

Lucie walked over to Kate and placed her hands on her knees, slowly leading them up under her skirt to reach her panties.
She took a grip on each sides and pulled them down, Kate lifted one foot at a time and stepped out of them. Michael quickly realised that his Boner was rock hard and pumping fast, feeling like it would burst at any time. It was now his time to go up to the table again, This time removing his socks. All he could think of while standing on the table was wondering what it looked like under Kate's skirt now.

Kate also kept her 1 chip now since her panties cost 2 chips and Lucie dealth the cards for round 15:

Lucie (0 chips) : 3x Seven's
Michael (0 chips) : Pair of Queens
Kate (1 chip) : Two pairs of Eight and Jack's
Ruby (0 chips) : High card Ten
Alex (0 Chips) : Pair of Four's
Dean (0 chips) : 4x Three's

daremaster 1 12-04-2011 11:50 AM

Love it! Keep it up!:)

Luffy90 12-05-2011 11:38 AM

~ Chapter Seven ~

~ Chapter Seven ~

After the girls had won four rounds in a row, Dean finally had a good enough hand to win the round. Ending up in last place was Ruby, she was the only one who still hadn't lost any clothes and decided on removing two pairs. Dean ofcourse would not let this chance go to waste and decided on taking them off for her.

- So Ruby, i bet you feel quite warm with all those clothes on, so what can i help you with taking off?
- I'd like you to first take my white coat off and then pull off my boots.

Dean walked over to Ruby who just climbed up on the table and unbuttoned her coat. When he came to the boots, she had to sit down and Dean got a little look at her panties under her skirt when she sat down. Ruby didn't notice him looking but he could see that they where white. He was getting turned on wishing he could take those off instead. After having removed her boots she stood up and after her time on the table sat back down. Alex came in fifth place and decided on removing his socks.

Dean picked up the cards and dealt for round 16:

Dean (0 chips) : Two pairs of Ten and Three
Lucie (0 chips) : 3x Seven's
Michael (0 chips) : Full House
Kate (1 chip) : High card Jack
Ruby (0 chips) : Pair of Three's
Alex (0 Chips) : High card Ace

Round 16 revealed Kate as the loser and she threw away her last chip and decided on taking off her boots. Alex who came in fifth chose to take off his grey sweater. Michael who won the round grabbed the winning chip knowing that it could save him from complete nudity if he lost the next round.

- Can we take a break soon? Ruby asked.

Everyone agreed that a break was needed to go to the toilet and to relax for a few minuites after playing for what had now been a few hours.

They decided on a 10 minuite break and nobody could take back on any clothing they had lost. Ruby and Kate ran to the toilet while the four others just stretched their legs abit and relaxed, except from Michael still trying to hide the bulk in his boxers.

- So Lucie, what do you think of the game so far? Dean said.
- Well it's been fun this far, i brought something to add to the game later on aswell.
- What did you bring? he asked curiously.
- You will have to wait and see, but i'm pretty sure it will spice it up a bit.

Giving Dean a little wink with her eye she left for the bathroom hearing Ruby and Kate coming back in. Alex left for the kitchen to grab some more ice and other goodies to have at the table.

Before the break time was over, Michael ran to the bathroom as Lucie finished up and the rest sat back down.

- Is everyone ready to keep on playing now? Lucie said as Michael entered back into the room.
- Yeah! Everyone said almost simultaniously
- Ready to be the first one to lose Michael? Kate quickly added as Michael was dealing for round 17.
- I might not be in the lead at the moment but don't get to exhited yet Kate. He answered with a taunting smile.

Results for round 17 was:

Michael (1 chip) : Pair of Eight
Kate (0 chips) : 3x Sevens
Ruby (0 chips) : High Card Nine
Alex (0 Chips) : Pair of Kings
Dean (0 chips) : Straight
Lucie (0 chips) : Pair of Three

Dean pulled off yet a strong hand winning the round with a straight. Ruby got a cold chill down her spine as she realised she had lost again. In only a few rounds she had gone from being in the best position to becoming the first girl who maybe had to show her bra or panties, but she decided to only take off her pair of socks and then take her second payment with a dare. The second loser was Lucie who had a pair of three and decided on taking off her brown boots.

After both of the girls had taken off their pieces of clothing it was time for a new dare to be given. Dean first took in his winning chip while thinking of what dare to give, not wanting to make it too easy or too daring so early he had to take a minuite to decide.

- Ok Ruby, your dare is...

daremaster 1 12-05-2011 04:37 PM

What will rubies dare be!?!? Wont know till next time:o

sm_limb 12-07-2011 03:49 AM

Cant wait for the rest of story

Luffy90 12-08-2011 12:18 PM

~ Chapter Eight ~

This is what clothes the players currently have left after 17 rounds, in case anyone is having a hard time keeping track.

Michael: T-shirt and a pair of boxers.
Alex: T-shirt, jeans and a pair of boxers.
Ruby: Top, skirt, panties and a bra.
Dean: T-shirt, hoodie, jeans and a pair of boxers.
Kate: Top, skirt and a bra.
Lucie: T-shirt, jeans, socks, panties and a bra.

Now back to the story:

~ Chapter Eight ~

- Ok Ruby, your dare is if you get in fifth or sixth place within the next three rounds (round 18-20) you must take off whatever piece of underwear you reveal after you take a piece of clothing off, meaning if you lose your skirt you must also take off your panties and the same goes for your top. If you luck out and don't lose any of those rounds you must put two ice cubes inside your pussy.

Ruby seemed pretty shocked at Dean for coming up with such a dare, it could turn out really bad for her if she lost a round now.

- Really? Can he make a dare that may force me to take off more clothes than i would have? Ruby asked.
- I think it should be allowed as it doesn't make you take them off unless you lose, so you can avoid having to take them off. Lucie answered.
- Do i atleast get the chips for the underwear if i lose one of these rounds?

Discussing this abit in the group they decided that the fair decision would be to allow Ruby to get the two chips if she happened to lose a piece of underwear this way.

- Fine! Ruby said with a grumpy voice.
- But don't expect any easy dares from me from now on! She continued.

With a big smile on his face hoping Ruby would lose this round, Dean dealt the cards for round 18.

Dean (1 chip) : Pair of Ten
Lucie (0 chips) : Full House
Michael (1 chip) : High Card Jack
Kate (0 chips) : High Card Ace
Ruby (0 chips) : Two Pairs of King's and Four's
Alex (0 Chips) : 3x Seven

Taking a deep breath Ruby saw that she was safe atleast for this round. Michael on the other hand had lost again, already being in the worst position with the least clothes on. Kate ended in fifth place and decided on taking off her socks.
When Kate was done taking off her item it was Michael's turn, Walking up to the table Lucie said:

- Would you let me have the honor of taking it off for you?
- Fine, atleast you won't get a chip then.
- I'm sure i'll be fine, i still have the most clothes on in here.

Lucie had the biggest smile on her face, this game had gone in her favor for a while, not having answered a single truth, only done one easy dare and still having five pieces of clothes on, she was now full of confidence.

As Lucie came up to Michael she started teasing Michael to try to make his cock grow bigger again, slowly pulling his T-shirt off, he was now left in only his grey boxers wich by now had a nice tent growing inside them. While standing on display the girls could see his almost fully naked body. He had a slight tan, considering it was winter times. He had a pretty normal sized body but not alot of muscles. The girls seemed to enjoy the sight they had infront of them. Getting a little more confident, Michael gave a little pose before leaving the table giving a laugh to the rest of the group.

Lucie picked the cards up and started dealing for round 19.

Lucie (0 chips) : Two Pairs of Eight's and Ace's
Michael (0 chips) : Pair of Nine
Kate (0 chips) : Flush
Ruby (0 chips) : 4x Queens
Alex (0 Chips) : Pair of Five
Dean (1 chip) : High Card King

Ruby jumped with happiness as she realised she had won this round giving her only one round left to survive for her dare, also giving her a chip. She decided to take the chip before even thinking of who had to strip anything since then she was safe to not end up naked next round if she would happen to lose it. Alex ended up in fifth place, deciding to take off his T-shirt revealing his firm upper body, he didn't look very muscular but had the shapes and right size to look good, he stepped off the table leaving Dean, who lost this round free to decide what he wanted to take off. He threw away his last chip and went up and dragged off his black hoodie.

Continuing with round 20, Ruby was nervous as she dealt out the cards. Would she end up part naked or would she have to be punished with the ice cubes.

Ruby (1 chip) : Pair of Five
Alex (0 Chips) : Pair of Seven
Dean (0 chips) : Flush
Lucie (0 chips) : Pair of Aces
Michael (0 chips) : 3x Three's
Kate (0 chips) : Two pairs of Ten's and Queen's

Looking at the results Ruby did not believe she had infact lost the round. What would she decide to do now?

daremaster 1 12-08-2011 03:11 PM

Good chapter!!! I like it like always.

Luffy90 12-10-2011 09:05 AM

~ Chapter Nine ~

~ Chapter Nine ~

Ruby had lost this round making her have to do the dare of stripping a piece of underwear in addition to the clothing she decided to take off, luckily she had one chip left, meaning she didn't have to strip completely naked yet. Now the decision she had to make was between her top/bra or skirt/panties.

As the winner Dean could not hold back his exitement, he was gonna get the chance to take off a piece of underwear of the girl he fancied the most. Eagerly awaiting her decision, Alex decided to go first as he ended up in fifth place. Not really having much of a choice he went with taking off his blue jeans which would leave him in the same position as Michael with only his boxers left.

Climbing up on the table he slowly slid down his jeans revealing a pair of black boxers which also revealed his growing erection as he kept thinking on what Ruby was about to do in a short time from now. After getting his pants off and his time was up he stepped back down giving his spot to Ruby.

- "Do i really have to do this? Can't i just not get chips and just take it off next time i lose?" She said clearly nervous and embarrased as she was about to be the first to show a private part of her body to the group.
- "I'm sorry but we made the rules for a reason and we can't just bend them as the game would kind of lose it's point then" Dean answered.
- "You will all regret this later in the game then!" Ruby continued. She seemed pretty annoyed over her loss.
- "So what have you decided on letting me take off of you?"
- "I refuse to be the first one nude down there, so i'm gonna take off my top and bra!"

Finally going to get his first glimpse of his dream girl half naked, Dean stepped up to her on the table and put his hands on her hips. Slowly pulling up her white top over her head she revealed a white bra holding in her B cup breasts. She did have the smallest of the three girls but none of the boys had any problems with that.

- "Time to take this off too i guess!" Dean said staring at Ruby's bra.
- "Just get it over with already." She answered with an angry tone.

Ruby was a bit embarrased, but she had this feeling inside her wich made her enjoy it aswell. Still staring at her breasts, Dean reached behind her back and undid her bra slowly pulling it off of her, revealing her naked boobs.

- "Wow! Ruby, you look good!" Dean said after doing his part.
- "Indeed!" Both Alex and Michael added.

As Ruby stood on full display, the rest of the players clearly enjoyed the sight they had infront of them, she had a pretty slim body, well trained, wich made her breasts look great. They where round and firm which Dean and probably the others wanted to touch as much as him. Ruby's face had turned red and she wanted to cover herself up, feeling as the thirty seconds could not go any slower.

Dean unwillingly called time, and Ruby sat back down putting her arm across her boobs to cover them up. Lucie pretty quickly went out and said:

- "I don't think it should be allowed to cover yourself up after you lose something."

Thinking about it for a second, trying to get on the good side with Ruby, Dean said:

- "I think you should be allowed to cover yourself up untill you lose the game, meaning no chips or clothes left."

Lucie agreed to it and looked over to the rest of the group who also agreed to the new rule.

Dean grabbed the cards back up getting ready for the next round. The games first piece of underwear had come off and the game was getting alot more interesting now. Ruby got the 2 chips for her bra that she had to take off and Dean dealt the cards for round 21.

Dean (0 chips) : 3x King's
Lucie (0 chips) : High card Ten
Michael (0 chips) : 4x Six'
Kate (0 chips) : Pair of Ace's
Ruby (2 chips) : Pair of Jack's
Alex (0 Chips) : Two pairs of Nine's and Kings

Ruby was almost starting to feel cursed as she yet again ended up in the bottom two, only this time in fifth place instead of sixth. Throwing away a chip she waited for her truth question, meanwhile Lucie who lost this round considered what she was going to do. Was she going to take two pairs of clothes off and end up showing her bra or panties or just take the socks off and take a dare from Michael.

- "Michael, i'll take a dare along with removing my socks." Lucie said.
- "Fine, but before i give you the dare i want to know what you brought with you in your bag, it might be usefull now."

Already regretting to take a dare knowing what she had in the bag, Lucie pulled up the bag and flipped it around on the table revealing...

------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any good ideas to what you would want in the bag please feel free to tell me in a PM :)

mistyrose 12-10-2011 10:44 AM

Plz write another chapter

BelgianDare 12-10-2011 12:34 PM

Continue please!!!

Luffy90 12-17-2011 11:07 AM

~ Chapter Ten ~

Sorry for having taken so long to write anything, been really busy this week with traveling and other christmas stuff :) anyway i'm hopefully not gonna take this long ever again to write a chapter and gonna try to push things out as fast as my mind can create it ^^

---------------------------------------------
This is what the players have left after 21 rounds.

Alex: a pair of boxers.
Michael: a pair of boxers.
Ruby: skirt and panties.
Dean: T-shirt, jeans and a pair of boxers.
Kate: top, skirt and a bra.
Lucie: T-shirt, jeans, panties and a bra.

~ Chapter Ten ~

Emptying the bag she revealed:

* Three small buttplugs
* Two Dildo's
* Four sets of handcuffs
* A vibrating egg with a remote controller
* Lube
* Blind folds

- "I gotta say i'm a bit surprised Lucie" Dean said.
- "It's not like we need to use everything." She answered a bit defensively.

Lucie had gotten a little redness in her face now, maybe she had brought a bit too much toys. Michael on the other hand had already started planning his dare for Lucie based on the items infront of him.

- "This could be interesting!" Michael said looking over at Lucie.
- "For your dare Lucie, i want you to put this little egg inside your pussy and give me the remote!" He continued.
- "And how long do you expect me to have it in there?
- "Just untill you take your panties off, and if you end up orgasming before that you will have to take everything off. You will of course get chips back for it so you don't lose the game."
- "What!? You cant make me lose all my clothes!"
- "You where the one who told Ruby that it should be ok to make a dare like this as it didn't force you to lose any clothes, as long as you complete the dare."
- "Fine... But you can't put it on max vibration."
- "I promise i won't make it impossible for you to complete your part."

Lucie seemed quite upset for getting a dare like this, but she took the egg and put it down her jeans and slowly slid it inside her panties and into her pussy. Michael then turned it on the lowest power and she started feeling the egg moving inside of her, it was nothing close of making her orgasm but the feeling started to make her a little wet.

- "Now it's time for your truth Ruby." Michael said.
- "I'm ready."
- "Would you rather give a blowjob to a guy or lick a girls pussy."
- "i'm a bit more into boys i guess, so it would probably be blowjob since i have to choose."

Michael enjoyed the answer, creating a few images in his head looking at Ruby sitting there topless, thinking how it would feel with her giving him one. But going to far into his head he had to think of something else and started dealing for round 22:

Michael (0 chips) : 3x Kings
Kate (0 chips) : Pair of Two
Ruby (1 chip) : Two Pairs of Seven and Jack
Alex (0 Chips) : 3x Nine's
Dean (0 chips) : Full House
Lucie (0 chips) : Pair of Six

Ending up in sixth place this round was Kate. To avoid showing either her boobs or pussy naked, she had to either take off her bra under her top or take off her top and take a dare. Deciding with her first option because she thought taking a dare now that the bar was set high in the last two dare's was too much of a gamble.

- "What will it be kate? A dare or not?" Dean said impatiently.
- "I'll skip a dare for now and take my bra off."
- "I was hoping you should say that!"
- "Atleast you won't get to see them yet though." Kate said and climbed up the table.

Following her up on the table, Dean slid his hands under her top, following her back up to her bra, undoing it slowly and sliding them back out under her top. He looked at them for a second before he threw it back to her other clothes. It was a black almost see through bra. So taking it off now was probably a smarter choice if she was worried about revealing her boobs. While Kate stood her time they could see that her breasts was abit larger once they where free and most likely around a C-cup pretty
even with Lucie.

In Fifth place this round was Lucie who decided on taking off her blue jeans, Dean followed her up aswell and started to unbutton her jeans. Sliding them down her legs slowly they could see her white panties which now had a little wet spot on them.

- "Wow Lucie, looks like the egg is doing it's job, maybe i'll have to turn it up a bit." Michael said.
- "Please don't!" She said hoping for some support.
- "Maybe you will get on with removing your panties soon then, you wouldn't want to risk ending up naked becuase you where too carefull now would you?"

Feeling as the egg started to increase its vibrations, her body started shaking with pleasure, trying as best as she could to stand still on the table without showing it too much.

Finishing up, Dean dealt the cards for round 23:

Dean (0 chips) : Pair of Five
Lucie (0 chips) : High Card Queen
Michael (0 chips) : Two Pairs of Six and Ace's
Kate (0 chips) : Pair of Kings
Ruby (1 chip) : 3x Eight's
Alex (0 Chips) : Flush

Noticing Lucie lost, Michael turned the vibrating egg up again. Feeling the change Lucie looked back to Michael with evil eyes, knowing where this was going she felt she had to take a decision. If she didn't take her panties off this round she might burst and have an orgasm before another round was finished.

- "Fine i'll take my panties off this round." Lucie said.
- "Ok, your choice, but i think we should let Dean take his item off first." Alex said hoping Lucie wouldn't be able to hold on untill her turn.

Dean stood up and jumped on the table taking off his gray T-shirt, using as much time as he could taking it off hoping for Lucie to fail her dare. But to the boys dissapointment she managed to hold out untill his time was over and she walked up to the table, Alex who was the winner followed her up and clearly wanted to have the pleasure of taking them off of her.

The first thing Alex noticed kneeling down to get a better look at her panties was that they had pretty much changed color already, she was soaking wet after having the egg inside of her all this time. Reaching his hands up to her panties he pulled them down slowly revealing a quite hairy bush covering her pussy.

- "We're going to have to do something about that bush of yours." Ruby said

Everyone including Lucie started laughing. While her time was ticking down she grabbed the egg and pulled it out of her, finally she had gotten rid of it and didn't have to risk ending up completely naked yet.

When Lucie was done she sat back down quickly crossing her legs covering herself up the best she could.

Alex dealt the cards for round 24:

Alex (0 Chips) : Two Pairs of Nine and Queens
Dean (0 chips) : Pair of Jacks
Lucie (0 chips) : Pair of Nine
Michael (0 chips) : 4x Four's
Kate (0 chips) : High Card Ace
Ruby (1 chip) : Pair of Three

Kate had lost this round and if she didn't take a dare she would end up completely naked without any chips and be the first to lose the game, noticing this herself she said.

- "I guess you will have to give me a dare Michael."
- "Sure but which item do you want to take off along with the dare? Michael asked.
- "I'm gonna take off...

daremaster 1 12-17-2011 11:11 AM

I really do love this story! It is very intertaning.

BelgianDare 12-17-2011 03:25 PM

Nice nice nice!!!
Why do we have to wait soooo long for the next part :-)))

Luffy90 12-18-2011 12:21 PM

~ Chapter Eleven ~

~ Chapter Eleven ~

- "I'm gonna take off my top along with the dare." Kate said.

Michael followed Kate up on the table, finally he got the chance to see Kate almost completely naked and he was going to be the one to take her top off himself. At this point he didn't even care that his dick tried to break free from his boxers as his mind was only thinking of what was going to happen infront of him. He slowly reached for the bottom of her top and lifted it carefully, slowly revealing her naked boobs. They looked even bigger now that the top was off he thought.

- "You look great Kate!" Michael said without thinking, he almost could not control himself anymore.
- "Thanks.. i guess." Kate answered with a shy smile.
- "Time for your dare then." Michael continued.
- "For your dare i want your to insert his little buttplug Lucie brought untill you lose the game, and i want Ruby to be the one to insert it."

Ruby and Kate just looked at eachother before Kate said:

- "Will everyone get to watch?"

Not wanting to get Kate as an enemy Michael quickly answered her:

- "No as you haven't lost your skirt yet i think it's fair that only ruby can see as she is the one involved in your dare."

Kate then walked over to Ruby and bent forward away from her, without really thinking about it she now let everyone else see her boobs hanging down as she was leaning forward. Ruby picked up the lube bottle and put some on the plug she held in her hand before carefully pushing it in Kate's butt making her give out a little scream. Kate had never put anything up in her ass before and the feeling was interesting, it was abit uncomfortable but at the same time it was nothing like she had ever felt before, slowly walking back to her seat feeling the plug inside of her she carefully sat back down and tried to relax.

Ruby then threw away her last chip and did not have to answer a truth now as she had joined Kate in her dare, Michael then dealt the cards for round 25:

Michael (0 chips) : Pair of Jacks
Kate (0 chips) : 4x Nine's
Ruby (0 chips) : Two pairs of Six and Four's
Alex (0 Chips) : Pair of Aces
Dean (0 chips) : Pair of Kings
Lucie (0 chips) : Two pairs of Nine and Three's

Michael realised he had lost even though it was really close between himself and both Alex and Dean. He also knew that he was going to be the first player completely naked, and he would also have to do a dare to avoid losing the game completely, and seeing as Kate had won she probably would love to get revenge on him for daring her last round.

Dean who finished fifth went first and comfidently climbed up on the table, Kate followed him, not really interested in taking off Dean's pants but she was going to take off Michael's boxers soon anyway so she would not get a chip even if she didn't take off his pants herself so she might aswell do it she thought.

Seeing Kate almost completely naked infront of him unbuttoning his pants, Dean's dick had already turned completely hard and when she slid his pants down she could clearly see that he had the smallest one of the three boys even though it was still hiding behind his boxers.

Once he was done Michael took his place and feeling as he could not get any harder he knew what was coming, Kate gave him a smile while putting her hans on his butt.

- "You ready?" She said looking a bit too happy.
- "I guess..." Michael answered with a low voice.

Before he knew it she pulled his boxers down making his dick jump up and down a bit as it got free, pointing directly at Kate's face.

- "Oh, and before your time starts i am going to give you your dare!" Kate said.
- "While your thirty seconds count down i'm going to make it a bit difficult for you."
- "What!?" Michael said confused.
- "Your dare is for me to give you a hand job and if you cum before the thirty seconds are up you will have to do a punishment."

Michael was shocked, as hard as he was now he felt as he could burst if she even came as close as to touch him for a second. Knowing he probably would fail he asked what the punishment was to try and calm himself down a little before she started.

- "The first part of the punishment will be to lick up every bit of cum that you spill and spit it out in a cup"

Terrified for what more she had planned he carefully asked for the rest.

- "And the second part?"
- "The second part is...

daremaster 1 12-18-2011 12:30 PM

Great, just great! This story is awsome!

BelgianDare 12-18-2011 12:47 PM

Awesome indeed! Thx pall!

zac 12-18-2011 02:26 PM

this is great! xxxxxx

Luffy90 12-20-2011 12:04 PM

~ Chapter Twelve ~

~ Chapter Twelve ~

Kate paused abit before continuing.

- "The second part of the punishment will be a secret."

She started laughing knowing that she had him right where she wanted, Michael had a feeling of what it could be, but tried to focus on other things now as he was about to have thirty seconds of pleasure by his dreamgirl. The only catch was that if he thought of it in a good way he most likely would fail his dare and just the thought of his punishment was enough to help him on his way to relax a bit and give him some motivational help to survive his time.

- "You ready Michael?" She asked looking all ready to start.

Taking a deep breath before answering, he then gave her the answer she waited for.

- "I'm ready!"

Trying as best as he could not to get more aroused he just couldn't keep the thoughts out of his head, he had never before been touched down there by a girl, or anyone else for that matter, just the thought of anyone else having the control over him was almost too much. He was already lost in his head going back and forth thinking of how it would be and before he knew it he felt her hand grab a hold of him, she had soft hands and they where abit cold, probably from nervousness and the fact that she didn't exactly have alot of clothes on either. His head was spinning, was he gonna look at her, look away or just keep his eyes closed and try to relax. He felt his hearth pumping as she slowly started to stroke him. The feeling was intense, she was so carefull he thought. With a gentle grip she slowly increased the speed, he was already lost in time and had no idea of how long he had left, all he could think of was to avoid reaching orgasm.

- "Ten seconds!" Lucie screamed.
- "(Thank god)" Michael thought to himself.

Ten seconds left and he would be all done. Slowly counting down he felt her hand go faster and faster and it became harder to hold back, and to make it harder she had even placed her second hand softly around his balls. The seconds could not tick any slower as he tried to count down in his head.

- "Twenty seconds!" Lucie said.

He had it all wrong it wasn't ten seconds left last time she anounced the time, it was twenty meaning he now had ten seconds left, already having a little pre cum coming out he was so close to bursting. Taking a deep breath he tried to hold his breath the rest of his time hoping it would prevent his urge to cum. She now had gotten a pretty solid grip and she obviously was getting more confident and trying to make it impossible for him to survive the last seconds. He got the feeling of the orgasm building up and almost on the edge Lucie finally called time!

Kate stopped and didn't seem to pleased that he survived her dare. Michael on the other hand still felt like he could burst any second and just stood still waiting to calm down so he could sit back down. He had survived his first dare and recieved a chip which now was the only thing he had left, if he lost this he would be the first loser of the game.

- "So out of curiousity, what was the second part of the punishment?" Lucie asked Kate.
- "I'm not going to give it up... Not yet atleast." She answered with a grim smile.

Trying to move on she started dealing out the cards for round 26:

Kate (0 chips) : 3x Nine's
Ruby (0 chips) : Pair of Two
Alex (0 Chips) : Straight
Dean (0 chips) : 3x Jack's
Lucie (0 chips) : Two pairs of Nine and Ace's
Michael (1 chip) : Pair of Five

- "Shit!" Michael shouted.

Realising he ended fifth, Michael knew he was now going to be the first loser, also having to answer a truth for ending fifth and do a dare for losing the game. Looking through the cards trying to find out who won he saw it was Alex, hopefully things wouldn't get too hard as they could have been if any of the girls had won. Ruby on the other hand was this rounds loser and didn't really have much choice of what to do, either take off her panties under her skirt or just the skirt and do a dare. But seeing as the dare's got harder everytime, this was not a risk she was willing to take if she didn't absolutely have to.

- "I'm gonna remove my panties this round." She said.
- "I was hoping for that!" Alex said.

Now he was going to take off his second pair of panties, already having had the pleasure of taking Lucie's off earlier. Only this time he was most likely going to be the only one to see under Ruby's skirt as he did it. Kneeling down on the table infront of Ruby he slid his hands up her legs and reached for her panties. Lowering his head slightly he could see how she looked under there. Slowly dragging her panties down revealing her trimmed bush and he could clearly see the rest of her aswell as the hair was trimmed pretty short.

Ruby finished her time and was now left in only her skirt. Now it was Michael's turn, having to do both a dare and answer a truth. He looked over to Alex waiting for him to ask his question.

daremaster 1 12-20-2011 12:08 PM

Very good! You are a amazing wrighter.:)

BelgianDare 12-20-2011 02:42 PM

mygod mygod mygod, you're good ;-) i am breathless...

Aliciai<3u 12-20-2011 03:13 PM

Forgot about this just remembered how good it was

Luffy90 12-21-2011 12:23 PM

~ Chapter Thirteen ~

~ Chapter Thirteen ~

Alex thought about what he was going to ask Michael for a second before he finally asked him:

- "So Michael, do you have any embarrasing sexual secrets you want to tell us? like fetishes or something?"

This wasn't a question Michael wanted to answer but he really didn't have much choice, not wanting to risk a punishment if anyone found out he was lying he took a deep breath and let out his secret.

- "I guess the most embarrasing thing i can think of is that i would love to have a girl urinate on me, i know it sounds weird but i do fantasise about it." He said looking around to see how everyone responded to him.

To his surprise none of them bursted out in laughter or anything, it seemed like they took it in pretty well. Maybe they all had some secrets that wasn't too different.

- "Well i'm glad thats out of the box, now Alex what dare have you planned for me."
- "Never thought you would ask."
- "Since this is a dare for the first loser of the game i thought it should be a little more challenging, and have a punishment for failure. I'd also like to include you Ruby."

Ruby looked abit shocked, being in sixth place she never thought she could be involved in a dare, if anything she would be the one to choose dare as the loser of a round.

- "But i thought only fifth place should be involved or if you where out of the game?" Ruby said starting to feel abit nervous.
- "Well being in sixth place is worse than fifth, so it's only fair that sixth place can also be involed if you lose the game with a fifth place." Alex said.

Everyone else agreed that it made sense to have this rule play out so it left her no choice but to join in with the rest.

- "Fine, what is this challenging dare your planning then?" She said with a grumpy tone.
- "Well you said in your truth earlier Ruby that you would rather give a guy a blow job rather than to go down on a girl, so i think you should get your chance."
- "What? but thats more of a dare for me than it is for him! He just have to stay still!"
- "Calm down Ruby, it's more to it than that, i'm not going to make you have the worst side of the dare, atleast not if he fails that is." Alex said trying to calm her down.
- "What do you mean if he fails?" She continued pushing him for a clear answer.
- "If he doesn't fail it will end up like you think with you doing the worst part i guess, but and it's a big but. If he fails which i'm coming to in a second, he will have to do a hard punishment, and from the earlier situation with him and Kate, the chances of him failing the dare seems pretty big."

Alex looked over to Michael seeing him clearly becoming more nervous by the second.

- "So what is my punishment then Alex? if i where to fail that is." Michael said clearly wanting a straight answer.
- "Ye, stop delaying this already!" Ruby joined in with Michael.
- "Fine fine calm down both of you. Well first i will tell you the complete dare, Ruby you will as said earlier give Michael here a blow job lasting for 2 minuites, which i personally mean is a time that should be possible but far from easy, specially considering our situation here." He said while giving out a laugh.
- "And if he fails, which is a two part fail, first of course is if he cum's, which means that he failed his dare and have to do the first stage of the punishment. And for the second and hardest part of the punishment, this he will have to do if he fails to tell Ruby that he is cumming and releases in her mouth, if that where to happen he would have a harder punishment."

Ruby was kind of relieved as that was what she feared the most by this, the possibility of him cumming in her mouth. Looking over at Michael she saw that he was just as nervous as herself.

- "What is this punishment then Alex?" Michael asked.
- "The first stage will be for you to clean up your mess and swallow it"
- "What!?"
- "You can of course mix it up with your drinks if you want, but yes that is your easy punishment."
- "I'm almost afraid to ask now, but what is the hard one?"
- "The hard punishment is...