getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Messy Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=45693)

Secret 04-19-2010 02:50 PM

Person Above Messy Dares

ok Person above messy dares and......lets get started.

i will not do anything involving any type of public, pain, permanent or pics

i enjoy pee,poop,wedgies,and messy dares.:D

kev123 04-24-2010 12:13 PM

next time you go to the toilet, pee and poo in your pant, then wedgie yourself. you must then sit in it for half an hour, and piss that ends up on the floor you must lick.
dare me
no poo/pain/public

Secret 04-24-2010 03:05 PM

i dare you to take a bath in pizza cheese:D

wonderboy33 04-24-2010 04:51 PM

I dare you to put peanut butter and jelly down the back of some panties and leave it there for an hour

limits in sig pee or poop is perfered(:

kev123 04-25-2010 10:16 AM

i dare you to renact 2 girls one cup. by yourself.

limits : poo public toothpaste/icy hot etc

likes cum, nude, bondage

Secret 04-26-2010 08:02 PM

i dare you to spit into your pants until it is smelling and soaked:D

Burst 04-26-2010 08:46 PM

I dare you to put a dozen eggs, in the shells, down your shorts, and then crack all 12 without using your hands at all...

XxHerOxX 04-26-2010 11:14 PM

wear a dirty thong all day.

okay: minor humiliation, stupid, nudity at night

jacob 04-26-2010 11:27 PM

i dare you to stick honey, butter, chocolate sauce... warmed in the microwave down the front of your underwear for an hour
the go to this site
http://ihatejade.com/?id=wnu1sli30ocuoayog88yawfvvxjpej

Burst 04-27-2010 11:27 AM

When you say "dirty," what do you have in mind?

kev123 04-27-2010 12:54 PM

i dare you to dip a thong youve been wearing, in honey, then put the whole thing in your mouth

limits : poo public toothpaste/icy hot etc

likes cum, nude, bondage

Secret 04-28-2010 01:45 PM

i dare you to take a bag full of dog pee an put it in your pants. then slight leave the bag open and do 20 full star jumps:)

Linkfan 04-29-2010 03:11 PM

I dare you to take peanutbutter and jelly, make a sandwitch, put it down your pants, and give yourself a wedgie.

Limits: no public/ long times

eireguy 05-03-2010 02:36 PM

A little late, but...

I dare you to make a mixture of oatmeal, yogurt, and peanut butter (put the PB in the microwave for a little bit so it can actually be poured). Then, put on a girl's bikini and pour the mixure over yourself. Stuff the bikini (top and bottom) with anything leftover on the ground and stay like that for 20 minutes.

Limits: Poo, Pee, Public, Anal, and Masturbation

Secret 05-16-2010 05:19 PM

i dare you to fill your pants with tree sap

thedaring1 05-16-2010 05:25 PM

Give yourself a dangling wedgie, but do it when you have to pee and poop badly! You may end the dangling when you pee and poo yourself or when your underwear rips!

eireguy 05-16-2010 07:44 PM

I dare you to do this dare:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=41354 :D

Limits: Poo, Pee, Public, Anal, and Masturbation

will_do_any_dare 05-17-2010 10:27 AM

dare me
Limits: Poo, Pee, Public, Anal

Burst 05-18-2010 08:48 PM

I dare you to go to Taco Bell and get 5 items off the value menu, then stuff them down your shorts sometime *before* you get home! If not Taco Bell, use whatever local fast-food joint you have.

leonard_T 05-28-2010 07:23 PM

dare you to drop a small piece of each food you eat today inside your underwear... btw chew it first. Also drop a little of each drink you drink today on your underwear.

hovie907 05-29-2010 10:56 AM

i dare you to rub jelly on your groin and wear it the rest of the day.

wonderboy33 05-29-2010 01:52 PM

i dare you to rubb choclate pudding on the back of your jeans.

Secret 07-07-2010 12:18 PM

i dare you to go outside and go to the neighbors trash can. and pick out ten different things to put in your pants.

muddz 08-23-2010 02:11 PM

Reviving this threat :)

make yourself a sandwich, chew on it and drop it in your pants, for half an hour.

just_some_guy 08-23-2010 02:47 PM

Fill a small inflatable swimming pool with gunge (cornflour, water and food coloring is my favorite), and roll around in it until you are completely covered.

Pancakes 08-23-2010 03:20 PM

Fill various containers with various messy substances. (at least 5) (if you need some ideas, PM me). Now close your eyes and pour one down the front of your pants, one down the back, and one on your head. Now rub one on your chest and dip your feet in two. (one of each). Pour the rest all over yourself. Now you can wash up.

avocxc 08-23-2010 03:31 PM

make a sandwich in your pants with your penis in the middle. Use stuff like peanut butter, jelly, marshmallow cream, mayo, ketchup, mustard, etc. Leave it there for 3 hours (use tight underwear to keep it in place) and then eat it afterwards

DareMe:) 08-24-2010 04:18 AM

Put down the meals i have wrote down for you (below) into your underwear.
Brekfast- Oatmeal.
Lunch - Peanut butter & Jelly. (put PB in microave first make it runny)
Dinner - Beans.
Dessert - Honey & Icecream

Keep these in for 1 hour but every 15 minutes you must sit on a hard surface really hard. Then just before the hours up you have to ride some e.g a the arm of a sofa :D

Limits in sig.

Dareableboy 08-24-2010 05:41 AM

Tick a piece of pizza down the back of your pants and piss your pants. Take off the underwear and rub all over yourself until you're covered.

DareMe:) 08-24-2010 06:16 AM

Get a big pack of marshmallows.
every 5 minutes chew 2 marshmallows at a time DON'T swallow.
Put the chewed marshmallows into your underwear do this for 2 hours. then you must sit down and get them all squishy up all your nooks and crannys:D
then you must place the marshmallow undies onto your head:D

Pancakes 08-27-2010 03:42 PM

Don't bathe for 3 days And no deodorant.. After that time is up, put peanut butter on one armpit and jelly on the other. Now smear it onto bread and eat both slices of bread.

just_some_guy 08-28-2010 12:22 AM

Put ice in your underwear and give yourself a wedgie. Smear toothpaste into your hair and over the rest of your body until the ice melts.

Lorna 08-29-2010 02:30 PM

pour spaghetti sauce into your hair and down your pants into the hair on your privates (if you're not shaved that is). Put noodles down the back of your pants and down the front of your shirt. Now, wiggle and dance around for 3 minutes.

just_some_guy 08-30-2010 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorna (Post 324298)
pour spaghetti sauce into your hair and down your pants into the hair on your privates (if you're not shaved that is). Put noodles down the back of your pants and down the front of your shirt. Now, wiggle and dance around for 3 minutes.

Thanks, that'll be fun.

Dress in a swimming costume, and have someone tie you to a chair and pour 3 large buckets of gunge (cornflour + water + food coloring) over your head. If you can't find someone to tie you up or don't want to involve others in your dare then tie or handcuff yourself to the chair after you've poured the gunge over yourself, and stay there for 30 minutes. Then post details of your experience (for example a detailed description of what happened and how you felt) online, either here or on another website linked to from here.

ironballz79 08-30-2010 10:28 AM

for the next week everytime you work, don't take a piss till after your done at work and just got into your car, then empty your bladder

just_some_guy 08-30-2010 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ironballz79 (Post 324546)
for the next week everytime you work, don't take a piss till after your done at work and just got into your car, then empty your bladder

Please read my limits.

Whenever you cook food in the next week, you have to cook twice as much as you would normally, and pour any leftovers down your pants.

Pancakes 08-30-2010 04:39 PM

Stand in your tub (or wherever you want to do this dare) in only your tight underwear. with one hand, hold open the front of you underwear as wide as you can and with the other hand, pour ice water over your head with plenty of ice, followed by an egg and then your favorite condiment. now squirt some icy hot or toothpaste down the front of your underwear. now try to put anything that has fallen back into your underwear. Now stand still until all the ice has melted.

babbies123 09-07-2010 09:39 AM

Ok, get a one peice swimsuit, tight, and tie something around the leg holes so nothing can come out. Then fill it up with messy sustances, and do the most complicated upper body dance moved you cando until you can dance no more, then lie down in your bed.

No public, family, pics or video. No hurting anyone, and nothing permanant.

Secret 09-07-2010 11:58 AM

Shower your back and hair in honey. For everything else take a of mud and rub it on you.

Pancakes 09-08-2010 01:38 PM

Quote:

Ok, get a one peice swimsuit, tight, and tie something around the leg holes so nothing can come out. Then fill it up with messy sustances, and do the most complicated upper body dance moved you cando until you can dance no more, then lie down in your bed.
That was fun

For Secret: For this you will need a bucket filled with some gunk (mix together whatever messy items you want, and some other containers (I'd suggest Styrofoam bowls). Now, lay down in your bathtub. Fill the Styrofoam bowls with the gunk and place them in your reach to move them soon. Now take the leftover gunk and pour it all around you, trying to not get any on you yet. Now place those bowls we talked about on your chest and belly and groin and such. now try to get up without using your hands. To finish off, roll around in the gunk. Now clean up.