getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Your exposure profile! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=429200)

Bloxo 10-16-2023 04:21 AM

Your exposure profile!

If you enjoy being stripped, seen naked or risking being seen naked this quiz is for you!

You can answer most questions yes or no, but its more fun to include some examples where you can ;)

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level)

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing)

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked?

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?)

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games?

5a. Which games do you enjoy?
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose?
5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more?

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once?

7. Do you like to streak?

8. What's your best exposure memory?

9. Do you post on exposure websites?

10. When did you learn you liked exposure?

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others?

12. What's your best example of being exposed?

13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing)

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy?

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers)

gordonKy 10-16-2023 04:46 AM

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level)
15 :-) seriously beyond nudist level, I'm on the exhibitionist scale.

It's the best I will ever get and I love it the way it is.

Male

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?)
Everywhere and especially public

Yes. I used to make up strip games when I was a kid and end up naked in front of friends.

Nothing too long or difficult. Quick comparison games, dice rolls, battlestrip.

Losing.

Lose a bit more or so it feels, in reality possible close to 50/50.

Frequently

I would love to do that but nope not yet

Yes. Exposedfun, exposedpassion, eblue, telegram but very moderately compared to some of you exposure whores.

When webcams became widespread.

Not particularly but do it occasionally.

I played a game with a twist recently where I sent a full frontal and it ended up being posted on exposedpassion, poster then asked for more details.

Yes, dares are very exciting, leading to exposure and then once exposed and horny for more, dares can continue and be almost limitless.

Sort of "local fame" exposure, where I know some people in the BDSM community near me might come to recognise me. It's happened before.

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers)
Limits? What do you mean? :-) No ID or full name, I don't need to be indexed by Google, thank you :-)[/QUOTE]

"

Mael 10-16-2023 07:21 AM

You can answer most questions yes or no, but its more fun to include some examples where you can

9 to 10 ... i honestly enjoy it very much

8 ... I'm happy for the most part

prefer female, but any gender is welcome :)

depends ... in a public setting i prefer somewhere/ somehow, that i'm not immediately recognized (or in a like- minded setting) at home it's mostly for online exposure so everything goes except for face pics

Yes, I do

Dice, cards, guessing ... I'll try any game at least once
Prefer to lose a bit more, but I don't like it when a game feels way too rigged. Don't mind a disadvantage but it should be possible to win
I have no record ... I'd say 55%losing - 45winning but that might be completely off in either direction

Very much yes ... if i had to guess (and i have to) i'd say at least 50 times by more than 4 persons at once peaking at round about a hundred at play parties

No, not really

Being bound to a poll on a play party getting flogged by my queen and her dom

Yes-ish ... most of the times it's others posting pics of me, due to bets/ dares/ games ... it doesn't feel right to post myself ... I like it better when I can't control the exposure

i'd say something about a decade ago ...

I do it, if it was part of a dare or similar, but in my sub-mind I enjoy being exposed way more

I like it when an exposure gets "out of control" ... like a pic getting posted alongside with my kik and after weeks i still get messages because of it, a bit frightening ... but the good kind

oh yes, bondage, toys, clothing (lingerie/ heels ...), please be creative I'll try to manage

As a stand alone exposure fantasy ... no ... but being set up on a party by my queen to be the entertainment of others ...

No face, no ID, if public not in hometown (too small to not get in trouble)

Cstelle 10-16-2023 10:33 AM

Good questions! Not least because I'll have to answer "I don't know" to many/most of them!

I'll have to think about this...

light42 10-16-2023 11:33 AM

If you enjoy being stripped, seen naked or risking being seen naked this quiz is for you!

You can answer most questions yes or no, but its more fun to include some examples where you can

Around a 7

I think I'm pretty hot at an 8

Mostly fem people but some guys look good as well.

Mostly privately but some public spaces where I could be safe would be really fun.

Eh not really lets just get naked

Yes

no worry I would go to jail

When I lived in the country just being naked out on my lawn was really fun.

Yes

When I was around 18

Sometimes depends on there reaction

I'm currently exposed on erome.com until it either stops working or that account controlled by someone else deletes it.

Yes I love when people make me do more stuff for it. Pee play bondage body writing its all fun

I'm not really sure to be honest its all pretty fun.

I mean I normally do not show face and Try not to do anything public

ReluctantExhibition 10-16-2023 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloxo (Post 5248797)

You can answer most questions yes or no, but its more fun to include some examples where you can ;)

1.) between a 3-7/10, depending on the situation.
2.) between a 3-5/10. Low self-esteem/image lol
3.) whichever gender is interested in seeing me (prefer women)
4.) privately or publicly. Depends on the scenario
5.)
a: all sorts. Sports, chess, connect4, or usually some sort of strategy/competitive game. I do like games of chance as well.
b: win
c: win
6.) yes
7.) umm, only on the daringest occasion
8.) being honked at by people who saw me baked after a lost bet
9.) occasionally
10.) through getdare I became slightly more desensitized, and now I wish I wouldn’t have opened Pandora’s box
11.) if they consent, yes
12.) had to beat somebody in a game he was better at than me. I got once chance per day to beat him, and if I win he’d take the videos of me down. Thousands saw.
13.) yes
14.) probably being stripped after being tied up, and then being the amusement of a group of women who want a plaything (especially after some wine).
15.) ideally no face. No ID/info. No personal details. No social suicide. No family. Etc.

Forthehellofit 10-16-2023 01:06 PM

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level) Maybe 7 or 8. Only been seen by a few people & other than partners has only been online. not sure how I would feel if it was more & in person

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? Probably a 6. Decently built but have a beer gut(10 being amazing)

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked? Female

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?) Sure, privately at home. Never been seen in public and would probably be a little nervous about it although if I knew there would be no legal issues I think I would do it

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games? Yeah, get kind of a thrill out if and enjoy being naked

5a. Which games do you enjoy? Puzzles, dice games, battleship, pretty much most of them
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose? No real preference, although win or lose, I like it when it gets close. Dont enjoy it when one person has most of their clothes
5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more? Probably win a little more than lose but it is close

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once? Not live but the idea does interest me

7. Do you like to streak? Never done it except for a lap around the outside of my house, but would like to if I knew I would not get in trouble if I was caught

8. What's your best exposure memory? Playing online strip poker on cam. Even though I lost it was exciting

9. Do you post on exposure websites? No but have had my photo put up on one without my knowledge. Only found out because someone messaged me and told me.

10. When did you learn you liked exposure? Not sure, probably a little while after discovering this site

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others? Not as much, unless it is part of a game.

12. What's your best example of being exposed? Same as my favorite when I was playing strip poker on cam

13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing) - if within my limits, yeah

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy? Not sure I really have one yet.

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers)[/QUOTE] Only strangers for now. Perfer no face. Wouldnt really mind showing face it I know for 100% sure that no one I knew would ever see it.

Sebcolo 10-17-2023 12:54 AM

Every Kinds

At home, but in semi public place even more

Difficult when i am most of the time naked from the start

As a total loser
5b. I prefer always lose
5c. I tend to lose more

Yes by 4 peoples in the same time

Yes a lot

i am still waiting for the best one to come

yes i post mostly on xxxposed.fun and exposedpassion, but as well imagefap, the ExposedRealFun discord and many other website

From a long time ago when i volontarely drop my towel in a front of a girl to show my little dick

Not really

A naked outdoor pic with a dildo in my mouth and dirty world writed on my body

Yes i love bodywriting

yes some hardcore exposure like be filmed by a group of men while serving them

I understand that when one of my pictures is upload online everything can happend whatever are my limits

vulparion 10-17-2023 02:12 AM

10 I love it beeing naked as much as I can and it is comfy, I also love swimming naked.

6 I like my body but I still need to loose weigth but I sucessfully working on it.

I love the male body because I'm gay but I don't feel disturbed if I have to see a female nude body I just don't have feelings for it.

as long as I don't got in trouble with the law I would love beeing seen nude everywhere tbh

yes I love striping games

well nearly every game can made a strip game out of it so I don't have clear favourites.

I love to loose being naked and exposed is a big arousal for me.

I tend to lose more.

yes alot of times like at a nude beach, at a gay sauna, at a normal sauna and also I got caugth twice by driving naked.

yes, it is scarry but I love the thrill

I got caugth driving nude but instant of beeing shocked i got a very nosy view at my chastity cage.

yes I do, I'm not exposed currently but I increased the risk at the last exposures more and more

on getdare when I did start with exposure dares I realized it but I think I somhow alsways did like it.

yes but not as much as getting exposed

I was exposed with several very humilating pictures and a good amount of personal informations. I also was very excited as I did go in the gay sauna with my chastity cage on

yes that makes it even more interesting.

I would love to be publically exposed and tied up, free for humilate, touch and use me.

my limits are no direct exposure that involves family and (non lewd) friends)

aseeker2000 10-17-2023 02:15 AM

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level) It's a 10

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing) 3 to 5...most days a 4, I think. When I was younger i was a solid 8, not any more.

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked? I have no preference.

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?)Privately at home. Online. I spend to much time on certain cam sites.

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games? I will if someone desires to play, but as a sub, I prefer just getting naked.
5a. Which games do you enjoy? No particular one.
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose?I'd rather lose, again I enjoy subbing.
5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more? I will try to lose. :)

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once? No, not really, unless online counts.

7. Do you like to streak? I have, when I was younger and it was in fashion.

8. What's your best exposure memory?I'd have to say it was an arranged online meeting, where an individual arranged for friends to come over to his home and they Dom/Top'd me. Their cam was not on, so I couldn't see them. They ordered me to do things. They hamulated me among others things. It was hot! I'd love to do it again.

9. Do you post on exposure websites? No, but I have done it once. Didn't do anything for me.
10. When did you learn you liked exposure? As a young teenager.

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others? No not really, but if someone asks, who m I to say 'no'

12. What's your best example of being exposed? This may not qualify, but in front of my doctor. I Stand naked in front of her and she 'examines' me and then I have to lean over the table for further explorations.
13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing)Yeah, sure
14. Do you have an exposure fantasy?Yes, I find it exciting
to be stripped naked and paraded in front of a crowd of people who are they to watch me be used.

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers) No face or ID...Only with strangers, unless I find someone I know who has similar kinks as me.

CrayonMoon 10-17-2023 05:31 AM

8, maybe 9

6 or 6 1/2 I guess

any

mostly at home or at least somewhere I won't get arrested

definitely

anything that involves clothes coming off
depends on who I am playing with but losing is just as much if not more fun as winning
I have lost on purpose a time or two, so I guess losing

yes, at a party several years ago

depends on the situation - I don't really like showing to people who don't want to see so not really unless it's at least a semi-private location

I know this conflicts a little with my answer to #7, but going skinny dipping with friends in an apartment swimming pool when I was younger

I've been exposed on bstrp.exposed a few times but not much else yet

shorty after I discovered video chat rooms

yes, if they consent

same as #8 - skinny dipping with friends in an apartment swimming pool

haven't really done it before but not ruling it out

maybe being a nude model for an art class

Nothing public or at least public where I could get arrested. I'm kind of iffy on showing face - I prefer not to on the internet, but will sometimes in private chats. Also, nothing with family or non-lewd friends.

nipple slave 10-17-2023 08:02 AM

9 I generally enjoy being naked but there are times when I prefer clothes otherwise I would have said 10

5, pretty average build. Not super fit or skinny but not extremely overwhelmed

I'm attracted to females only so I prefer they see me naked but I don't mind showing off for dares

Home, hidden public, full public assuming there are no legal risks

Yes, but I prefer there's more to it than just stripping

5a. Which games do you enjoy?battleship is my go to
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose? Depends on my mood really but I generally prefer to lose
5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more? I win now than I lose

Only in a group chat on Kik, never in person

Yes, I've done quite a few streaking dares

I lost a bet with my friend and she made me strip and leave my clothes inside while I went outside naked. I wasn't allowed back in until I had done 5 laps around my house

Very rarely

A few years ago

I do, but only females

My best example is when I was forced to edge on the balcony of an apartment completely naked with the light on. At least two people saw me that night

I prefer there be extra things, body writing or bondage add to the embarrassment for me

I have a fantasy where my nudes are shared among a group of dominant women and their friends.

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers)[/QUOTE]
No face, no exposing myself to people without consent

fyk 10-18-2023 02:26 AM

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level) 8

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing) 7

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked? both

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?) all

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games? yes

5a. Which games do you enjoy? poker, battleship
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose? both
5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more? win

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once? yes

7. Do you like to streak? no

8. What's your best exposure memory? nudist beach and some parking

9. Do you post on exposure websites? yes

10. When did you learn you liked exposure? about 10 years ago

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others? sometimes yes

12. What's your best example of being exposed? changing all naked or with wife's lingerie on a parking outdoor next to a road

13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing) yes

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy? yes

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers) nothing permanent or ruining life

HW1997 10-19-2023 05:23 AM

Definitely 10 :p

9 or 10 ;)

Both, it makes no difference as I’m bi, but seeing as most girls aren’t into girls, there’s something hot about being seen naked by guys

Privately at home (seen by neighbours / delivery guys), in the gym locker room / showers, with my hockey teammates, in secluded public places, in places where it cools have been accidental (fitting rooms for example)

Oh yes!

Strip poker, strip hockey (yes really, ask me about it!), strip trivia, strip jenga, strip video games…

Usually lose but the jeopardy is what’s fun!

Usually lose… :o

Yes, apart from in places that it’s normal (locker rooms, nudist beaches, after playing strip games), I’ve been seen naked by multiple people at once while streaking, in a nightclub, in a pub…

Yes!

Probably being stripped naked by my hockey teammates at university and being made to walk home from a nightclub naked…

No

Probably as a teenager

I do!

As number 8?

Certain dares like masturbating

I do, so many! Number 1 is probably getting caught in the boys rugby locker rooms naked :)

No face, only with strangers or ‘safe’ people I know

Dice7 10-19-2023 05:29 AM

Can only imagine the use of hockey sticks in strip hockey..

zephyrnem 10-19-2023 08:40 AM

10. My initial sexual awakening revolved around getting naked.

I would rate it an 8. I am quite happy with it.

All

Usually in public for fun adventures. Outside is fun..in all kinds of natural settings, but I will be naked at home especially when the weather is warm. Prefer to get naked rather than run air conditioning.

Sometimes. I havent very often

I am not a huge game fan. Quick strip games. Hi-card. Rock, paper scissors.

Lose with other males. Win with females

It has been a long time. Lose more.

Many times. Starting at a party when I was 13. Lost at strip poker. Various parties with friend. Did a few dares going by outdoor parties naked. Great memories.

Sure. See above. I do it voluntarily sometimes but enjoy forced streaking more.

Wow. So many. I think when I was at grad school. I got naked in the student union. I got naked in these driverless luttle train cars. I was "caught" after hiking nude in the woods when going back to my car. A van stopped. Several people yelling "He's NAKED!!" the flash of a camera when I turned full frontal to look. No clothes around! No real cover.

Not really. Was on a couple of sites and have pics on a really old site.

When I was 10 or 11 I started wanting to get completely naked when I had a chance. I felt driven. Something took over and compelled me to take everything off. Loved feeling all of my skin and seeing it.

I didnt show off, but wanted to experience everything I could naked. Going outside. Getting in little pools. Feeling the rain. These were all imcredible and overwhelming to me
I loved sunbathing in just shorts. Then as these activities became less all-consuming and I got older it seemed that showing off gave me the same hit I used to get by jist getting naked. Also began to understand humiliation as a driver of sexual pleasure. I wanted to be caught, pubished and humiliated.

I enjoy exposing women. I like seeing their fear and sensuality intertwine. I have had some great experiences in exposing women to the joys of exhibitionism or expanding their love of it. When it "clicks" that I am going to control their clothing and the humiliation and eroticism click together.

I love dressing nice and making my sub strip down while I mostly stay clothed. That power/erotic dynamic.

I gave one above. Another one...hmmm...recently I was in a park with guys who liked to cruise. I was caught walking in just shorts. He ordered me to sit and then take them off leaving me completely naked. Then another guy came. I lay in the dirt. Head to toe naked. Dirty. Sweaty and these two guys talked about me like I wasnt there. I began to sit up...feeling stupid laying in the mud like that and tried to vcover with my hands and he told me he would punish me if I moved and they went on talking while I had to lay back down totally exposed.

Bondage, being made messy, getting peed on, garbage thrown on me. Stepped on.

I want to be in a dunk tank staring fully clothed and with each dunk lose a piece of clothing ending with guys peeing in the water and adding gunge, garbage and having to stroke myself while waiting in between dunks completely naked above the gross water. Both guys and girls clothed throwing balls and laughing at me.

Usually not with people I know, but some would be okay. Dont want videos travelling around the web, bit I still love being forced naked and humiliayed soooooo much.

NervousOne 10-19-2023 01:37 PM

probably like an 8 or 9. its gone up over the years. i used to hate it, but since its the main way of proving im doing what im instructed, i have become more used to it and like it a lot more now.

at this point, probably like a 4. when i was younger and thinner, like a 6.

i enjoy reading more than seeing. it can be interesting to see guys, but mostly i like imagining what im reading than actually seeing stuff.

pretty much always in my home where its safe. i have ventured out rarely, but mostly i do things at home.

i have done some of them. not a lot. played a bit of the strip battle strip once here, lost, learned my lesson. decided not to do it again. eventually got talked into a rematch, won. enjoyed getting even. stopped while i was ahead.

did the strip battleship i mentioned, did the strip slot machine on the strip battleship site as well
i prefer to win, not really in order to get pics, but to not have to give them lol
when playing agains another person from here, i have lost one and won one. so i have broken even. on the battle strip slot machine, i usually set the settings low enough that i dont lose. the anticipation of being that close is thrilling, but fortunately i almost always win. a while back i was awake way too early and got a little braver with my settings and lost and got exposed for a while. not good times lol. havent gotten that brave again since.

only when i have been instructed to post up pics places where multiple ppl may see them.

i have never streaked lol

being talked into posting on ladies.exposed (rip). i really didnt want to and i wasnt firmly instructed to by my play partner, but he gracefully managed to talk me into it. if im being instructed, the decision is easier because as his submissive play partner, i do as im instructed. but in this instance, he didnt make me, he just talked me into wanting to do it on my own. it was a different level of being controlled and it was so hot and scary.

there arent almost any real exposure sites left left where women can post or be posted. there are some sites where i have the potential to be exposed that arent true exposure sites, and i sometimes end up showing up on those when im instructed, but not really on any exposure sites.

my first bf in high school was dominant and i was submissive with him (before either of us knew what it even meant to be those things. he just did what he wanted with me and i accepted it because i adored him). one time we were hanging out at his place with a couple of his friends and one of them said some stupid guy thing like "girls have boobs" and my bf said something like "yeah, she has some, you wanna see them?" and my heart sank and of course the guy said yes and he told me to show them all and i did. i was so nervous and so angry but afterward the more i thought about it the more the memory of it turned me on. so... early i guess is the answer to that question lol.

no. im not dominant, dont get off on holding the power over someone else to decide what happens with their pics.

probably the ladies.exposed story i mentioned earlier.

usually not in particular. i have done a little bit of that kind of thing, but dont particularly enjoy it. i tend to play with the same few guys that im really compatible with and none of them tend to ask for those kinds of things much, but it doesnt tend to be a thing that happens often.

i think im pretty much living my fantasy now. i have one main play partner that i play with. he stays within my limits and, although he has pressed them a bit at times, he has never exceeded them. because i feel very comfortable with him, i do whatever he tells me to do. my fantasy would be to give myself over fully to someone and be controlled. that has pretty much been how this has gone, so yeah, im living out my fantasy the best i can from an online standpoint.

15. What are your limits for exposure?
the no face one is the biggest one. i dont like gross stuff. im not into pain. im not into being degraded or talked down to. im not involving other ppl. that pretty much covers it i guess.

sissybill 10-20-2023 02:17 PM

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level) 10

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing) 5

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?) public

5a. Which games do you enjoy? stripped in public
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose? lose
5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more? lose

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once? yes

7. Do you like to streak? use to

8. What's your best exposure memory? being crossdressed n seen giving a guy oral

9. Do you post on exposure websites? oh yes

10. When did you learn you liked exposure? wen my x forced me to get naked outside

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others? no

12. What's your best example of being exposed? wen i am seen in public dressed like a sissy slut

13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing) oh yes body writing

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy? to be forced to dress slutty n walk into the woods n tied to a tree n then stripped naked n left there for an hour +

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers) i hav no limits / i love it with strangers

Loki61 10-20-2023 08:24 PM

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level) 10

5, average but generally ok with it, and the fun of being seen is not all about being perfect

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked? Female, I don't care particularly if guys see, but the excitement is from women

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?) anywhere legal and not going to offend someone who didnt want to see

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games? yep

5a. Which games do you enjoy? poker, any reasonably simple game
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose? it wouldn't be as fun if both didn't happen some
5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more? win

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once? yep, nude beaches, locker room

7. Do you like to streak? allergic to police so no in rl

8. What's your best exposure memory? any time someone who is having fun dares me

9. Do you post on exposure websites? haven't yet

10. When did you learn you liked exposure? playing truth or dare as a kid

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others? yep

12. What's your best example of being exposed? playing truth or dare in a group and being dared to strip and do something

13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing) havent tried

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy? although I'm not a sub....being dared to be the waiter for a small women's tea and having them pick on my and eventually making me strip and cum for them.

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers) no face other than one on one with someone I've known a long time

gdBob 10-21-2023 03:19 PM

7.2. I quite like to get naked, most of the time. But I am also a little insecure about my body, so there are times when I don’t want to be seen.

6.2. I am insecure about my body and genitals but I do usually get good reviews when I show people pictures of it.

I prefer to be seen by women but am ok with guys seeing too.

Online. Outdoors. In public places where it is allowed. In public places where it is not allowed but I won’t get in trouble.

With the right opponent they can be a lot of fun.

Games where there is genuine risk (not where getting naked is inevitable.) And, with the right opponent, a game which might push my limits a little.

It can be fun to lose a little. But not too much. And if the opponent is attractive I might prefer to win.

About even.

Yes, the biggest number of people would be at a nude beach, which I have been too a few times.

I have done it, it was fun. Maybe I’ll try again one day.

The time I got drunk and walked down my street naked. It was way too risky and I’m sure I must have been seen.

I go on webcam sites but I don’t post my photo on exposure sites. I like to know who has seen me and to see their reaction.

At a young age. Maybe even before I was a teenager.

Not really. But I have had some fun teasing people in a blackmail situation.

My first time on a nude beach was exciting.

No not usually. I’m open to ideas, but most aren’t interesting to me.

A real-life CFNM group. I have done this online and I love it. I would like to try it in person. A fantasy I won’t try in real life is to be exposed to people I know.

If online pictures, then no face. If in real life, nobody I know or nobody who will be upset.

JessicaTara 10-22-2023 12:46 AM

Both

privately and in public

Yes

5a. Which games do you enjoy?dice dare games or interview and strip type games
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose?I prefer to lose
5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more?I tend to lose more

Yes

Never have

standing in my window naked and having a group of guys walk by the window and see me.

Yes

Several years ago

Nah

Being made to stand outside my door naked

Bodywriting, nipple clamps, blindfold, gagged

I do

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers)only with strangers

steve101 10-22-2023 01:58 AM

Online - 10
IRL - 4

Female but I like anyone if it is an unusual/interesting exposure.

Online and at home.

Not really into strip games but like games risking online exposure.

Yeah.

Did it once as a dare when I was younger but prefer being naked online.

A Mistress advertised on Fetlife for a sissy to expose at an online event. The theme was "data" and it was online and broadcast in a German art gallery.

She picked my outfit of white bra, panties, stockings and suspender that I had to wear and she asked my full name and address and then some embarrassing/sexual questions but made me repeat my name and address before every answer.

Yes.

About 10 years ago but it was a slow build up starting with non face nudes and doing more and more.

Sometimes but usually not unless it is mutual.

Thanks to the "MAD Headquarters" agency on here there are two videos of me on Youtube. One re-enacting "...Baby One More Time" by Britney Spears and one barking the Inspector Gadget theme in bra and panties. Given Dr Claw has gone they are on there forever.

Wearing womens lingerie but do enjoy some body writing or sign holding.

Pure fantasy but it is to be completely exposed online with all personal information, ID etc. and being made to produce pics and videos.

No details of friends or family.

JoeyMoe90 10-22-2023 09:37 AM

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level) 6/7

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing)6.5

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked? Female more then male but a bit of both

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?) At home and creating pictures in public

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games? Yes

5a. Which games do you enjoy? Poker, battleship
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose? I love winning but I enjoy what happens after a loss
5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more? 50/50

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once? Yes

7. Do you like to streak? Never tried

8. What's your best exposure memory? Taking pictures and a video in a public toilet at the urinal

9. Do you post on exposure websites? Yeah

10. When did you learn you liked exposure? 3 years ago

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others? Sometimes

12. What's your best example of being exposed? I had a long exposure on exxxposed a while ago on the old site

13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing) CBT,

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy? I might do

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers) just no face at the moment

exhib1 10-22-2023 12:00 PM

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level) 9

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing) 5

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked? I dont mind, but am straight so prefer Females. But do like to expose myself

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?) Public, or where I take random photo

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games? Not yet, well apart from strip poker as a kid

5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more? probably 50/50

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once? On exposure sites a few. Live when a kid flashing from a tree to people walking in field on opposite side of river.

7. Do you like to streak? I have not yet

8. What's your best exposure memory? Walking along a nude beach, if that counts as exposure.

9. Do you post on exposure websites? Yes I have done but generally hide face, currently I post sometimes to exposedpassion, normally after a few beers. I also post my own nudes on my tumblr

10. When did you learn you liked exposure? about 11 see answer for number 6

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others? I dont tend too, as maybe agaisnt there wishes

12. What's your best example of being exposed? When I posted a full frontal on newtumbl before it closed, but is out there out of my control now, who knows where it will popup.

13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing) Have not tried

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy? Well want to back to nude beach

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers) No face is the main one

Non 10-24-2023 06:13 AM

Quote:

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level) - 10. Nude beach.

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing) - 8

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked? - Gender doesn't matter at nude beach.

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?) Private or public nude beach.

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once? - Yes.

10. When did you learn you liked exposure? - 21 y.o when I started exploring the caves.. when you come out after hours from the cave in the moonlight, dirty, muddy etc... The joy of striping naked and swimming in the river. Heaven

12. What's your best example of being exposed? - back to 10.

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy? Of course.

- No face ( Only my Owner can see my face)

Suzysissywhore 10-24-2023 09:44 AM

Love being Forced

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level)10

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing)8

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked? All

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?) where i am made too

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games? Yes

5a. Which games do you enjoy? Any
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose? Loose
5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more? Loose thankfully

7. Do you like to streak? No

8. What's your best exposure memory? Being stripped & lead around on a lead wear very high heels & full make up hand bound behind my back

9. Do you post on exposure websites? Yes

10. When did you learn you liked exposure? 1st time i was stripped

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others? so so

12. What's your best example of being exposed? as above

13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing) Yes Bondage, Marks etc

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy? More forced exposure

Legal & moral only

ondra1989 10-25-2023 12:45 AM

10 - I love being exposed...

6 - overall pretty okay, but lacking more muscles and less bodyfat (belly)

Ladies. In fact I think it is "unfair" setting, because the male body is imho much less appealing overall, yet mostly the guys are those with exhibitionist desires...

I would love to be seen in public. On the other hand, I refuse to "show off" to someone who is not interested (risk of trauma etc.)...

I think I would, however did not had luck to find a right group/party

Obviously in sauna or changing rooms in pools etc., otherwise I once stripped on the highway overpass, so there were a couple cars whose drivers have seen me...

sure thing

As I tend not to risk someones mental health by "forcing them" to see me, I am pretty limited in this, but still I did some naked driving and I am sure that the lady cyclist passing by my parked car have seen absolutely everything. Oh and also, once I was masturbating in the public shower (fitness) and did not realized someone was passing the cubicle (there were cubicles but with no curtains). I realized it only after I orgasmed and opened my eyes...

I don't have a problem with that but mostly I am too lazy for it...

as part of my sumbissive side, so very early, let say around 10-12 years of age

Not really. Meaning, I would not mind, but I am not looking for it

I guess I answered that in question 8

If this was somehow supervised, so the dom would be able to step in in case of any trouble, then I would love to be bondaged i.e. to tree and "left alone"

I have seen it in some story... Naked, tied to the bench, with the string attached to balls/penis. Covered with a jacket or something similiar. People walking around, not knowing, I am naked and tied with some extras potentialy not only in crotch, but also on nipples etc. The string, attached to my genitals should be placed somewhere, where random strangers could randomly pull it, i.e. by stepping on something or simply by stumble over it. Other thing I have in mind and hope to be ever "brave" enough to try, is to drive a car without pants, but with something to cover, stopping by random gils/women and asking them if I could lift the cover and/or if they want to a) pull the string attached b) spit in my face/slap me etc., so then it owuld be consensual on both sides...

I answered in previous questions already, basically no kids or anyone who does not "agree" on seeing this, so basically unfotunatelly as much as I would love being publicly exposed, this is very hard to realize...

hornywave69143 10-25-2023 12:59 AM

I can say it's 10

It's 9 you can say

Mostly females

Accidentally public or forced private

My fav thing

Any games where loser is striped and punished

Both

I try to lose depends on bet

Not yet

Yes

Seen by my neighbour girl, who's is also my classmate my that time

Sometimes

Don't remember

Yes if they want that too

Lost and bet and force to strip and exposed

Always, humiliating one

Yes, forced exposed in a girls hostel

Depends on situation

colgrun 10-25-2023 06:38 AM

Great questions!

10 for sure. I sit for hours nude and have professional artists draw or paint me.

5. Not physically great but confident enough to be naked around other people

Both, but female more than male.

Home, medical situations, artists studios, in a park.

Yes

5a. Which games do you enjoy? Battleship, dice games
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose? Depending on the forfeit, I might prefer to win.
Lose more
Yes, just a couple days ago by a bunch of artists.
Yes.
Making a video that had my ID card and I stated my name. I felt so vulnerable yet so open. Absolutely had nothing to hide.
Yes.
About a year ago.
No.
Losing a dice game from here and having my real name attached to my nude pic with face.
Yes, including adding plugs and body writing or gags
That I am 'recruited' from an exposure site and then exposed to a large group of people IRL.
Only with strangers.

Angelic jane 10-27-2023 11:29 AM

Quote:

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing) 7

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?) all

5a. Which games do you enjoy? poker, dare game if refuse dare,
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose? ha loose
5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more? try to loose

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once? yes changing room gym - beach

7. Do you like to streak? no

8. What's your best exposure memory? nudist beach when i was expecting normal beach

9. Do you post on exposure websites? no

10. When did you learn you liked exposure? 16y

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others? yes

13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing) yes yes!

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy? getting caught when partly or fully nude outside in woods

people i know best strangers unless current girl/boy friend

Azwoodguy2004 10-27-2023 12:03 PM

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level). Definitely a 10. Get naked every chance I get.

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing). Probably only a 6 or 7. Small uncut

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked? Both

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?). Anywhere.

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games? Sometimes

5a. Which games do you enjoy? Poker or just bets
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose? Don’t mind loosing
5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more? Seem to lose a lot

7. Do you like to streak? Not really, done it though

8. What's your best exposure memory? Walking in an ally in SanFran.

9. Do you post on exposure websites? Yes

10. When did you learn you liked exposure? As a teenager. Was convinced to strip by two neighbor girls.

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others? Sometimes

12. What's your best example of being exposed? Tied to a tree in the woods, fully naked for a few hours. Seen by about 20 or people.

Most of the time yes. Especially bondage.

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy? A few, all involve bondage. Some involve getting used as well

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers) not much for limits.

deidre 10-27-2023 05:44 PM

any/all

everywhere hahaha

sometimes, but honestly when i'm in the mood i usually just strip myself

idk, haven't played a lot of them. but i like the ones with a risk factor or that are creative

oh definitely lose haha

again, haven't played much

not irl, but online yes

sometimes? i haven't really tried it yet except in very safe ways/not over long distances. but it is kind of exciting to think about.

the first time i posted nudes on temp.exposed. i stayed up for hours and hours posting and talking to people. it was the most thrilling thing i've ever done.

yes, but there aren't a lot of good ones these days for girls to post to, sadly.

as a teenager

sometimes. i like exposing other women, sometimes, but they're few and far between.

the first time i posted a nude it was on reddit and got thousands of views within a few hours. it was incredible.

very occasionally. i like the idea of bodywriting but i just haven't really tried it much because i'm scared i'll get carried away and it won't wash off. which obviously is all the more thrilling... i'll do it some day.

i have many exposure fantasies. so many. i wouldn't even know where to start haha.

no face. no friends/family/social suicide. and i'm not very good at taking photo requests, though i'm trying to work on that.

Cstelle 11-21-2023 03:59 AM

- I don't really know. I am a shy and timid person with social anxieties, so I don't want to draw attention to myself, I don't want to stick out - but at the same time I'm excited by the idea of being seen naked (and more: embarrassingly exposed). So I don't know how to answer the question!

- Usually under 5, but occasionally, when the stars are right, my body dysmorphia is on holiday, and all is well in the kingdom, I might temporarily rate my body as an 8.

- Any!

- I'm not sure I actually want to be seen naked (see Q1), but the idea that excites me is related to public nudity. I remember seeing some video clips of someone walking about naked in a big university building... Wow!

- I think I might - but I haven't had occasion to play them since I was a young teenager.

- We played card games. Poker, I think.

- I wanted to lose!

- I did my best to lose...

- Many, many times - but only in non-erotic circumstances.

- I haven't tried it - but I think I would find it too scary!

- I haven't (to my knowledge!) been seen naked when I've had my small public adventures in nudity, but I've done some very pleasurable (but short) nude walks in the forest, etc.

- Not regularly, and not on public sites, but my nakedness is out there through a few members-only sites.

- I guess it's always been part of who I am.

- I haven't had the opportunity to try it, but I think I might like it.

- Spending all day in the nude in the yard. I saw neighbours - but I don't think I disturbed anyone.

- I haven't needed to increase the excitement but I like to take photos of my adventure. To "fix it" in reality, to "make it more real".

- It is pure fantasy, but the idea of real, total exposure - "social suicide" - makes my knees weak...

- I haven't had to define clear limits because I only do what appeals to me, but if I wear to draw up some fixed limits, they would at least include identity, and friends & family.

Ba-exposer 11-21-2023 07:36 AM

8, mostly dependent on how horny I am lol

6ish

Mostly women, though men are alright as well

Any setting, definitely online. That's a huge kink for me

Hell yes!

All kinds
Lose obviously hahah
Idk

Not if you don't count online exposure

Yes!

I've been exposed on porn sites by other people. So I am unable to delete it. So hot!
Also, I've gone on naked walks at night.

Yes! xxxposed fun, exposed passion, Twitter/X, kik, picunt, imagefap. Basically anywhere I know. Btw if you know of any other sites, let me know!

Not sure

Yes! Only women though

If you Google my Kik name, my nudes come up!

Sometimes, but not really

Absolutely! Main one right now it to have my pics printed out and left in public somewhere.

I don't show my face yet.

Message me on kik if you want to talk more about exposure!

thatonelad 11-21-2023 09:07 AM

There is definitely some thrill to it. I'd say I'm at a 9.

I'd give myself a 7.

Men.

I've mostly done it at home but sometimes I have done public. It's cold out there at this time of the year, though.

Sometimes, yes.

A) Depends a lot on who's challenging me. Don't have any personal favourites in this sense.
B) It's all up to lady luck, right?
C) It's a 50-50

Yes.

I'm curious about it but I haven't tried.

I have a neurological condition that makes remembering a tad difficult at times, I couldn't tell.

I have posted before. Namely exposedpassion, chatpic, I guess adonismale counts. Discord and kik?

Maybe around 2016.

Less than exposing myself, but it's also fun.

I couldn't tell.

Sometimes.

Not a very specific one.

So far my biggest limit has been personal info, not so much my face. The idea of risking things like name etc. is admittedly hot, but...

lowlysub 11-21-2023 12:18 PM

Any

Private to Semi private. But it must be private to whatever group I am showing. No semi private areas that general public can see.

I have only done a few but loved them

5a. Which games do you enjoy? Chance games
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose? Lose
5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more? Lose

Yes. Naked for a small party of a few people

I have never streaked

Probably that party. Was mostly woman but all guys were naked.

Sometimes

More recently

Only when they make it worth my time. Too many say they want exposure but then provide nothing that even family could tell.

IOne guy wanted exposure. He provided a few full frontal pictures including his face. Also provided name and city. I would never go that far myself.

Interesting but I have not

Not really

i don't mind when a family member would have to think twice if it was me.
Thats not much but as far as I want now.

Strangerboytoy 11-26-2023 02:57 PM

hiiii

Quote:

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level)8

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing)8

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked?men and girls

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?) both but public is a huge fantasy

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games?yup

5a. Which games do you enjoy?forced stripping games
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose?lose
5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more?win more

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once?no, but its such a turnon

7. Do you like to streak?too shy for that

8. What's your best exposure memory?massage when the massage girl forcefully removed my covers

9. Do you post on exposure websites?yup

10. When did you learn you liked exposure?at 25

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others? yeahh

12. What's your best example of being exposed? massage

13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing)yeah bondage and crossdressing

i loved this on, awesome

fl1985 11-26-2023 06:19 PM

Any

Anywhere I can

Never had the chance to play one unfortunately

Not in real life

If that was possible without getting arrested

Being exposed on kinktalk after losing here (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...85#post2954083)

Yes: xxxposed fun, exposed passion, Twitter/X, kik, bdsmlr, imagefap

After being exposed (see question 8).

No

Again question 8

I have posted pictures with toys (butt plugs, nipple clamps, etc), as wel all with body writing.

Yes, several.

Only with strangers.

rhl 11-27-2023 12:06 AM

Average
Prefer women but enjoy both
Privately, when public, usually everyone else is. However i enjoy being made to get naked while in public places
Yes
5a. Which games do you enjoy? Cant think of any particular ones
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose? Depends - who am i playing against
Maybe a little towards loosing
6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once? Yes, both in private, and semi hidden public

7. Do you like to streak? I havent done this

8. What's your best exposure memory? The best? WNBR - The most fun? . Making naked snow angles

9. Do you post on exposure websites? I have

10. When did you learn you liked exposure? At about 10-11 years old. I was at the play ground and a boy i did not know asked me to get naked. I agreed but my sister appeared. A few days later he reminded me that i said yes. This time there where several boys. And yes i did

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others? Yes

12. What's your best example of being exposed? Isnt this a duplicate question. Oh Well. Taking a walk, while on the phone with my master, who would give me tasks to do, often including with limited or no clothing. Like using a swing set that was on the edge of an open field

13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing) Tasks, posing, tied up

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy? Yes, i would like to be tied naked between to trees (standing spread eagle) then paddled or have a branch applied to butt

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers) Online, no face, i dont trust google. In person, with those that wont Call authorities

Lionsan 11-27-2023 04:44 AM

Just fun in the sun

5 Being naked is natural and quickly feels normal. However, it's very entertaining to watch other people blush and become self-conscious, seeing their nervousness and excitement. It's also fun to watch the general public watching and wonder if they secretly want to join in if they were braver.

4 I'm feeling like a potato currently and I'm not getting any younger, but I've started going back to the gym, and may return to my "gym bro" phase. There's still a long way to go, but I can already see improvements that leave me feeling good. It's great to have something to work on, but exercise is a hobby that consumes a lot of time.

I don't mind who sees me when I am naked, as long as they are not offended. With girls, I am happy to remain dressed while they get naked, I enjoy the perceived power imbalance. While having an old Japanese man grab my bare ass might not be my favourite thing, it still boosts my ego.

I found that being naked in front of others was not a big deal. Enjoyed group activities where we were all nude together, WNBR, saunas, or river/beach. Any place where I won't be arrested or cause offense.

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games.
Why not, any excuse to have fun with others.

5a. Which games do you enjoy? Dare
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose? Win
5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more? Win (and still do dares, to help increase the fun of the game and encourage others)

Yes. I was surprised to see myself naked during the WNBR on a UK TV program.

No need to run

An Aussie girlfriend was dared to get naked in the car, then we had to stop for roadwork. haha

I've posted photos of others online, and seen random naked pictures of myself online

As a teen, I went camping on private land and visited clothing-optional camping grounds. I enjoyed female friends in Brasil wearing (or not) tiny bikinis by the pool, during Carnival, at the river, or on the beach (happy to join in and help with sunscreen, etc). Later went on a number of outback/beach holidays in Australia and the Mediterranean with female friends where clothes quickly became optional.

Yes, there is nothing better than introducing a girl to nude sunbathing CNC or wearing daring clothes (or lack thereof). It's even rewarding to just watch her grow in confidence as she goes from covering up with a large loose t-shirt to wearing form fitting sports bra and gym shorts.

Lots of people took photos, while I cycled naked through Central London on the WNBR, riding past iconic landmarks such as Big Ben, down busy Oxford Street, and past Buckingham Palace. It was fun being part of a big group of riders.

No,not really

Not for myself, but for others definitely

Just have fun and not offend anyone.