getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   F22 - Public Dare Toy (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=428570)

ItsanArt 09-20-2023 09:16 AM

F22 - Public Dare Toy

Hello all!

My first time ever posting here even though I have been a LONG time lurker, since like 2016.
I have finally become tired of reading the same stories to recreate myself, and decided to open myself up for dares.

Find my likes in my signature, assume I have all basic toys for now and maybe I will post a full toy list eventually. I also enjoy faproulettes and have done many of those solo, feel free to PM me those or base dares around them.

I do not know what to put now so I’m going to put some dares that I’ve done for a baseline and so you get an idea of my level of daring ness (it varies based on the week)

Completed Dares/ideas that I Really Like
Clothing Donation Bin- Wore clothes to bin about 2 miles from my apartment at night. Dropped all clothing inside, walked home.
Library Dares- This whole category is a favorite of mine.
Campus Dares- I am a senior in college so I love doing things on campus since I’ve been there for 4 years. I live close but off campus now, but would love to do more dares there.
Office Building Dares- I have keycard access to my office building which is a 5 story building and fairly empty most days. There are only cameras at the elevator and at the bottom of the stairs, so essentially no camera for floors 2-5.

Honorable Mention
Fitting Room Dares- I love these as well, and have even done some insane varieties to the point of leaving my clothing in the fitting room, and walking across the store (this was a very large department store) hiding from people, to get to the shoe section, choosing some heels, then going and selecting a dress, and walking back to the fitting room, trying it all on, and returning it naked, before going back to fetch my clothes from the fitting room. Definitely one of the more insane but exhilarating dares I’ve done.

Ask me anything as I’m really here to get more dares and will answer questions to help with that :)

LucyLou 09-20-2023 09:24 AM

This sounds like a lot of fun!

Do you have a bike? If so, how about going for a 5km ride. At each km mark, you should take off a different piece of clothing and leave it in a fairly visible location. It's up to you as to whether you start with underwear (which is more subtle) or outer wear. The aim is to be completely naked by the time you reach 5km.

When you reach the end, you can turn around and collect your clothes on the way home. Hopefully they'll still be there.

masterkeys 09-20-2023 09:28 AM

ok,, simple one, you must cum in every meeting room on floors 2-5 in the nude in space of 2 weeks, but once you start masturbating you can't stop until you cum.

ItsanArt 09-20-2023 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LucyLou (Post 5223260)
This sounds like a lot of fun!

Do you have a bike? If so, how about going for a 5km ride. At each km mark, you should take off a different piece of clothing and leave it in a fairly visible location. It's up to you as to whether you start with underwear (which is more subtle) or outer wear. The aim is to be completely naked by the time you reach 5km.

When you reach the end, you can turn around and collect your clothes on the way home. Hopefully they'll still be there.

I unfortunately do not have a pedal bike. I do own a motorcycle that I ride quite frequently though if that’s worth anything.

ItsanArt 09-20-2023 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masterkeys (Post 5223262)
ok,, simple one, you must cum in every meeting room on floors 2-5 in the nude in space of 2 weeks, but once you start masturbating you can't stop until you cum.

I really like this idea but I only have access to my own company’s suite (there are multiple companies in the office building.)
Things I have access to are the public bathrooms on each floor. A public vending machine. The two staircases on opposite ends of the building.
And the public hallway that connects everything.

In my companies office suite there is a common room with all the computers and such (usually empty except the 1 day a week when everyone comes in. A private office for like interviews, and a meeting room.

LucyLou 09-20-2023 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItsanArt (Post 5223267)
I unfortunately do not have a pedal bike. I do own a motorcycle that I ride quite frequently though if that’s worth anything.

That depends on how comfortable you feel riding a motorcycle naked. Double the distances if you're still happy to do the dare.

Otherwise, there's nothing wrong with running instead - maybe half the distance in that case!

ItsanArt 09-20-2023 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LucyLou (Post 5223280)
That depends on how comfortable you feel riding a motorcycle naked. Double the distances if you're still happy to do the dare.

Otherwise, there's nothing wrong with running instead - maybe half the distance in that case!

I rode the motorcycle naked VERY early on in my riding career, before realizing how stupid it was in case something happens. I can do the running version though! There are alot of running/hiking trails near me and I have been naked on alot of them.

LucyLou 09-20-2023 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItsanArt (Post 5223285)
I rode the motorcycle naked VERY early on in my riding career, before realizing how stupid it was in case something happens. I can do the running version though! There are alot of running/hiking trails near me and I have been naked on alot of them.

That sounds perfect and far safer. Let me know how it goes!

sissyxresser 09-20-2023 10:06 AM

Ride your motorcycle with both roles filled with toys while riding in a short short dress that will lift up and possibly show toys

ItsanArt 09-20-2023 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sissyxresser (Post 5223290)
Ride your motorcycle with both roles filled with toys while riding in a short short dress that will lift up and possibly show toys

I can do this with a skirt.

PurveyorOfFineDares 09-20-2023 01:11 PM

Oh do I have ideas for you... a few questions to narrow down what to give you:

Do you have a safe/lockable backpack/other way to lock your clothes away until you find a key?
Do you happen to have decoy keys you could use?
How big is your college campus? How long of a walk is it from your apartment?

ItsanArt 09-20-2023 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares (Post 5223400)
Oh do I have ideas for you... a few questions to narrow down what to give you:

Do you have a safe/lockable backpack/other way to lock your clothes away until you find a key?
Do you happen to have decoy keys you could use?
How big is your college campus? How long of a walk is it from your apartment?

I have a backpack and could go by a lock, I don’t have like the fancy ones. I don’t have locks on hands but I could buy one (I’m not rich, but I do well enough).
My college has two campuses, one engineering campus (a bit smaller, but still big) and the main campus(Very big lots of people during the day and as you guess students move around during nights)

PurveyorOfFineDares 09-20-2023 02:28 PM

Here you go! I can't take full credit for this one, it was inspired by something similar I saw on here before.

Materials:
Six envelopes
A backpack lock and key
Six nude pictures of yourself (can be faceless if you find it too uncomfortable otherwise)

Preparations:

Fold the key inside a blank piece of paper and put the paper in an envelope.
Fold a fake key inside a nude picture of yourself and put the picture in an envelope (use a coin, maybe, you just need to not be able to tell the envelopes apart by weight or anything). If you want to do this without buying a lock, just write “key” or “not key” on bits of paper and trust yourself to be honest, but I think this works a lot better if you’re really stuck until you find the right envelope.
Choose which campus you’ll do the dare at. If you choose the big one, repeat until you have four envelopes with nudes and one with the key. If you choose the small one, you need six nude envelopes and one key envelope. You should not be able to tell the envelopes apart once they’re sealed.

Go to campus. Choose a home base near the middle of the campus where you’ll be able to hide your backpack later.
Leave an envelope in each of the following places if you’re at the small campus. Only the first five if you’re at the big campus. Make sure at least three of the envelopes end up in completely different directions from your home base. Tape them in place if they might get blown away.

At the very edge of campus, as far as possible from your home base.
By a large sign with the university’s name on it
In a random window of a male dormitory
The entrance of a building you have a class in
Set a timer for 10 minutes. When it goes off, you have ten seconds to place an envelope somewhere nearby.
Set a timer for 5 minutes. When it goes off, you have five seconds to place an envelope somewhere nearby.
Under a lightpost, fully illuminated.

The dare: Start it very early in the morning, aim to time it so that you’ll have to hurry to find the envelopes before the sun comes up and people start arriving. Strip completely naked at home base and put your clothes in the backpack. Lock the backpack and hide it. You may now collect the envelopes in whatever order you like, with or without returning to home base after each one. However, you may NOT open any envelope until you are back at home base. If you open an envelope and it has the key in it, but there are still envelopes you haven’t found, you have a choice: You can open your backpack and get dressed, ending the dare, or you can stay naked and get the other envelopes. Of course, if you end the dare, you must never retrieve your other pictures!

ItsanArt 09-20-2023 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares (Post 5223452)
Here you go! I can't take full credit for this one, it was inspired by something similar I saw on here before.

Materials:
Six envelopes
A backpack lock and key
Six nude pictures of yourself (can be faceless if you find it too uncomfortable otherwise)

Preparations:

Fold the key inside a blank piece of paper and put the paper in an envelope.
Fold a fake key inside a nude picture of yourself and put the picture in an envelope (use a coin, maybe, you just need to not be able to tell the envelopes apart by weight or anything). If you want to do this without buying a lock, just write “key” or “not key” on bits of paper and trust yourself to be honest, but I think this works a lot better if you’re really stuck until you find the right envelope.
Choose which campus you’ll do the dare at. If you choose the big one, repeat until you have four envelopes with nudes and one with the key. If you choose the small one, you need six nude envelopes and one key envelope. You should not be able to tell the envelopes apart once they’re sealed.

Go to campus. Choose a home base near the middle of the campus where you’ll be able to hide your backpack later.
Leave an envelope in each of the following places if you’re at the small campus. Only the first five if you’re at the big campus. Make sure at least three of the envelopes end up in completely different directions from your home base. Tape them in place if they might get blown away.

At the very edge of campus, as far as possible from your home base.
By a large sign with the university’s name on it
In a random window of a male dormitory
The entrance of a building you have a class in
Set a timer for 10 minutes. When it goes off, you have ten seconds to place an envelope somewhere nearby.
Set a timer for 5 minutes. When it goes off, you have five seconds to place an envelope somewhere nearby.
Under a lightpost, fully illuminated.

The dare: Start it very early in the morning, aim to time it so that you’ll have to hurry to find the envelopes before the sun comes up and people start arriving. Strip completely naked at home base and put your clothes in the backpack. Lock the backpack and hide it. You may now collect the envelopes in whatever order you like, with or without returning to home base after each one. However, you may NOT open any envelope until you are back at home base. If you open an envelope and it has the key in it, but there are still envelopes you haven’t found, you have a choice: You can open your backpack and get dressed, ending the dare, or you can stay naked and get the other envelopes. Of course, if you end the dare, you must never retrieve your other pictures!

This is detailed and fun I like it. I’ll be setting it up when I have to go on campus early next week and will play it that night and report back!

PurveyorOfFineDares 09-20-2023 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItsanArt (Post 5223472)
This is detailed and fun I like it. I’ll be setting it up when I have to go on campus early next week and will play it that night and report back!

I'm very glad you like it! Just make sure not to leave much time between the setup and the dare, the point is NOT for people to take the pictures (and maybe the key) before you even have a chance to get them back:eek:.

ItsanArt 09-20-2023 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares (Post 5223482)
I'm very glad you like it! Just make sure not to leave much time between the setup and the dare, the point is NOT for people to take the pictures (and maybe the key) before you even have a chance to get them back:eek:.

I’ll be sure to hide them well enough I think they will last.

GivingWantingDares 09-20-2023 03:30 PM

You might apply to be a (naked) model for an art class (some pay, too). Get as many people as possible to paint you from different angles, in as much detail as possible.

Suggest 2-3 poses and do the one they choose.

Then recreate the pose in a public place (one you're comfortable with: a park, maybe? - I see you like anything public, that's why I don't want to suggest a specific one)

ItsanArt 09-20-2023 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GivingWantingDares (Post 5223509)
You might apply to be a (naked) model for an art class (some pay, too). Get as many people as possible to paint you from different angles, in as much detail as possible.

Suggest 2-3 poses and do the one they choose.

Then recreate the pose in a public place (one you're comfortable with: a park, maybe? - I see you like anything public, that's why I don't want to suggest a specific one)

That sounds like quite a bit much and not really even sure where around me would do that.

themasterman 09-20-2023 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItsanArt (Post 5223568)
That sounds like quite a bit much and not really even sure where around me would do that.

I’d try the local college

ItsanArt 09-20-2023 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themasterman (Post 5223582)
I’d try the local college

I don’t think I’m there yet anyways. Like deliberately exposing myself to people like that. Something different about risk/high chance of being seen, and planning to be seen, like a guarantee.

GivingWantingDares 09-20-2023 09:42 PM

Ok, sorry. I didn't mean to break your limits, I just thought it was within them.

What about this:
Go to the most (hidden) public place you feel is within your limits (public bathroom, hidden place in a park, etc.), strip, blindfold yourself (with a tie or anything) and keep the position 3 minutes. Then, still blindfolded, dress up again, remove the blindfold and go home (or move to the next dare). Risky, public, but not guaranteed that you'll be seen. Sounds more like what you're looking for, if I understood you.

masterkeys 09-20-2023 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItsanArt (Post 5223268)
I really like this idea but I only have access to my own company’s suite (there are multiple companies in the office building.)
Things I have access to are the public bathrooms on each floor. A public vending machine. The two staircases on opposite ends of the building.
And the public hallway that connects everything.

In my companies office suite there is a common room with all the computers and such (usually empty except the 1 day a week when everyone comes in. A private office for like interviews, and a meeting room.

ok, do it in the meeting room and private office...

As for the other floors, how about buying a different thing from the vending machine to use as a dildo to get yourself off?

also go to the 5th floor and go in one of the staircases, strip naked, leave clothes there, and edge yourself at the top. Once edged go down stairs edging on every level until you get to the 2nd floor, then go along the public hallway to the 2nd staircase, and again edge at base, then edge on every floor back up to 5th. Back along hallways to the staircase you started at when you can finally cum then redress.

ItsanArt 09-21-2023 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masterkeys (Post 5223730)
ok, do it in the meeting room and private office...

As for the other floors, how about buying a different thing from the vending machine to use as a dildo to get yourself off?

also go to the 5th floor and go in one of the staircases, strip naked, leave clothes there, and edge yourself at the top. Once edged go down stairs edging on every level until you get to the 2nd floor, then go along the public hallway to the 2nd staircase, and again edge at base, then edge on every floor back up to 5th. Back along hallways to the staircase you started at when you can finally cum then redress.

I should clarify. There’s only a vending machine on the first floor of the office. I can do this dare so long as it’s like outside main hours when there’s a security guard who sits at the front desk and watches cameras.

And I will do the meeting room and the private office. Is there any specific way or just general masturbation?

And the different floor thing sounds fun, I’ve done similar stair case dares before, so will do.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GivingWantingDares (Post 5223722)
Ok, sorry. I didn't mean to break your limits, I just thought it was within them.

What about this:
Go to the most (hidden) public place you feel is within your limits (public bathroom, hidden place in a park, etc.), strip, blindfold yourself (with a tie or anything) and keep the position 3 minutes. Then, still blindfolded, dress up again, remove the blindfold and go home (or move to the next dare). Risky, public, but not guaranteed that you'll be seen. Sounds more like what you're looking for, if I understood you.

I do have blindfolds and I am willing to do this! This is probably one of the first ones I will be able to do cause there are parks near me and it’s not a long one! I’ll report back when I do!

r0ver 09-21-2023 05:24 AM

Wear 4 items of clothing plus high heels.

Go to the stairs on the second floor.
Toss a coin. Heads. Edge in the stairwell.
Tails go to the bathroom on that floor and edge.
After edging strip off an item of clothing (not the heels) and leave it where you are.
Go to the opposite stairway from where you entered the floor and go up to to floor 3.
Toss a coin. Heads edge in the stairwell, Tails edge in the bathroom. Then strip and leave one item of clothing behind as before.
Repeat for floors 4 and 5.
Once on floor 5 and naked except for your heels you will cum. But first toss a coin again.
Heads. You can cum in the bathroom.
Tails. You must cum somewhere other than the bathroom

You may now go and retrieve your clothes.

ItsanArt 09-21-2023 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r0ver (Post 5223926)
Wear 4 items of clothing plus high heels.

Go to the stairs on the second floor.
Toss a coin. Heads. Edge in the stairwell.
Tails go to the bathroom on that floor and edge.
After edging strip off an item of clothing (not the heels) and leave it where you are.
Go to the opposite stairway from where you entered the floor and go up to to floor 3.
Toss a coin. Heads edge in the stairwell, Tails edge in the bathroom. Then strip and leave one item of clothing behind as before.
Repeat for floors 4 and 5.
Once on floor 5 and naked except for your heels you will cum. But first toss a coin again.
Heads. You can cum in the bathroom.
Tails. You must cum somewhere other than the bathroom

You may now go and retrieve your clothes.

This seems very similar to the office floor one, so i will probably combine the two In some way and do them soon.

MasterZp 09-21-2023 08:42 AM

Dare

How about the classic.

Wear a short skirt, so that when you sit your pussy is exposed unless your legs are held tight closed. A tight form fitting top. No bra or panties. Wear this on the day you have several classes, and sit where you can be seen by people entering or leaving the room. You are to try to get to class early and sit down so people see you as they enter and then be the last one to leave as well. And while sitting, you may not let your knees touch. This way you will be on display the whole class, but you won’t know exactly who has seen you.

If you want to add some more spice, roll a 6 sided die before each class. The number you role is the number of inches you must keep your knee open the whole class.

ItsanArt 09-21-2023 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterZp (Post 5224077)
How about the classic.

Wear a short skirt, so that when you sit your pussy is exposed unless your legs are held tight closed. A tight form fitting top. No bra or panties. Wear this on the day you have several classes, and sit where you can be seen by people entering or leaving the room. You are to try to get to class early and sit down so people see you as they enter and then be the last one to leave as well. And while sitting, you may not let your knees touch. This way you will be on display the whole class, but you won’t know exactly who has seen you.

If you want to add some more spice, roll a 6 sided die before each class. The number you role is the number of inches you must keep your knee open the whole class.

This one peaks my interest and I think I’m going to do it. But I don't know how I feel about sitting right at the door/ where people come in. I will likely try this and update where I sat in the report.

leeroc101 09-23-2023 04:08 AM

Here's a library dare for you:

Strip naked in a location of your choosing in the library but keep your phone on you. Set yourself a timer for 15 minutes. DO NOT LOOK AT OR TURN OFF THE ALARM until you have found the book in the spoiler below. Do not look at any spoiler before getting naked and starting your timer. You may stop the alarm when you have the book in your hand. This is intended for one spoiler per time doing this dare. I'm adding 3 so you can do it more than once if you'd like.

Spoiler:
Find a medical textbook on male anatomy

Spoiler:
Find a (romance) book with a person blindfolded on the cover

Spoiler:
No book this time ;) Go to a different floor of the library. You may start returning to your clothes once the alarm starts. Do not turn it off until you have your panties in your hand.

Kindness 09-24-2023 07:27 AM

Get coffee.

Edge twice to get in the right mood, then put in a plug and a dildo, and put a vibe on your clit. Wear a skirt that falls above your knees. Wear a sexy top. Wear a coat if you feel it's needed.

Turn on the vibe.

Go to Starbucks (or similar), get a coffee and a snack. Sit there or outside and read naughty stories while you enjoy your coffee.

You are done when you have read three stories, or when someone who has not seen you naked before this dare removes a toy for you. I assume you'll just sit and read, but isn't it nice to know that any of the people walking by could save you? I wonder what they would want in exchange...

Anyway. You can pick your own stories or read these until they get too silly.

Enjoy.

flxary 09-25-2023 09:17 PM

do you have any toys?
like rope, handcuff, gag or vibe??

Carh1010 09-25-2023 11:29 PM

Great ideas- love your style!

I adore your kinks and your skill, confidence, and experience.

Next stop should be grocery store. Can be very ripped leggings, short skirt, or those humiliating jeans that are majority ripped and with massive holes.

Find an outfit you like, that you can comfortably and conveniently flash your precious little pussy out of. At the grocery store, intentionally bend over in front of every person you see in two isles- one of which should be refrigerated and cold. If you can’t get at least 2 people flashed in an aisle, try another and keep going until a minimum of 4 people *possibly* peeked at your hole.

Bonus: If anyone, during any stroll, makes any comment like “oh my!” Or “WOW” or “cover up!” or “Show me more”, you need to politely thank them, then buy a pack of cheap long and round ice pops, and deepthroat the cold icy lengths while you hide in your car in the parking lot and edge once for every person you flashed.

I’ll let the next poster decide if you should cum, after your edges.

I love this. Got Snapchat? I’ll join you with similar. Add me- Cahohie15

sharkey6910 09-26-2023 12:52 AM

Not sure what you've got up to in the library, hopefully this is new, at least the video part...

Simple one for you. Wear a mini skirt (you'll need it) and no panties and go to the library. Your task is simple, to make a video of yourself bringing yourself to orgasm inside the library. All the other details, I'll leave to you. But the classic version of this (which you'll find on all the major porn sites) is to play with yourself under a table whilst 'studying', resting your phone on another chair under the table or similar. The dare isn't necessarily to share the video with anyone, maybe with your best GetDare friends if you're feeling horny one day ;), but you will keep it on your phone - knowing it is there and feeling proud of your accomplishment.

ItsanArt 11-06-2023 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masterkeys (Post 5223730)
office dare

Quote:

Originally Posted by r0ver (Post 5223926)
.office dare.

So I combined these two with a dare from online that I’ve wanted to do for a long time.

So at the office building, put a bag containing spare clothes in the 2nd floor restroom, then head up to the roof of the office building. Strip naked, put all clothes including shoes into the bag, and toss the bag over the side. Now fetch the clothes from the second floor.
Edits I made from the dares from this thread.
I must cross the hallway to the stairway on the other side of the building before going down a floor.
So I start on 5th level left staircase, I must go through the shared hallway that all office suites open up into, enter the 5th level right staircase, go down to 4 right side, cross hallway to left side 4th level staircase. Repeat.

I live close to my office, so I decided to pack up my stuff and come later at night, around 8pm when I figured no one would be in the office besides maybe a few.
I showed up with my backpack and my bag of backup clothes, and went up to the 2nd floor where I stored my backup bag in the bathroom behind the trash can.
I then went up to the roof and along the way I ran into the janitors who turns out are doing their full building end of night clean up where they visit all the bathrooms and elevator trash cans.
I almost chickened out here after I got to the roof because the cleaning people ONLY stay in the hall so I’d basically have to run by them if they were on the floor I wanted to go across…
After about 5 minutes of pacing I decided I had come all the way up I should follow through, so I undressed, packed everything including my shoes into the bag, zipped it up, and tossed it right beside the building where it fell into a bush.
When it hit the ground I just stood there for a second as my situation set in. I had no way back now…
Part of the dare was I have to walk the perimeter of the roof while naked so I did that, then started down the staircase, the 5th floor had no events but it was very jarring walking down the hallway completely naked knowing anyone could open the door and I’d have no where to hide.
I was now on the 4th floor and I opened the stairway door and peered into the hallway and saw the janitor cart infront of the bathroom, my heart dropped as I heard them fumbling around replacing stuff in the bathrooms and I closed the door and waited as tried to calm my nerves.. After what felt like forever I checked again and the cart was gone so I moved through the hallway this time speed walking as I went.
When I got to the 3rd floor the janitor cart was there again and I realized they were going down floor by floor, I panicked a little as this meant they would get my clothes on the 2nd floor next. I knew that meant I had to speed up but if I cheated and went down then I’d fail the dare. After peaking a few times, and waiting for the janitor who turned out to be a small little old lady, went into the bathroom, I decided to run, and by god I have never held my breath so hard while I ran. There I was, naked running through the long hallway knowing a janitor was about to step out into the hall and I’d be right there. I got about even with the door, and looked at it as I passed and the door began to open and I have never sped up faster before. This had to be the fastest I’ve tried to run naked because I did not want to explain to the little old lady why I was naked running through the halls. Luckily though I got to the other stairwell before I think she got out fully into the hallway, and was able to continue to the second floor, where there were sounds from other cleaners below but no one around, I quickly ran to the bathroom, dressed in my backup clothes, and sat down in the stairwell to catch my breath… I was so excited my adrenaline was pumping but I was scared like I wanted to go home… it was so many emotions..
After a minute I picked myself up where I went outside, collected my bag from a bush and went back to my car.

SORRY everyone I have been gone, just lost the mood randomly but I think I have gained it back. And I’m going to try and catch up on these dates so I can get some new ones!
Some notes: It’s getting cold so outside dares have a time limit if I’m completely naked.

going_global 11-06-2023 01:19 PM

I feel like this one should be reasonably easy considering what you did in your report.

Go to your office building. In three separate rooms, put on your blindfold, and edge yourself through your underwear. After you complete your edges, go down to the first floor, to the vending machine. Standing in front of the machine, take off your underwear, and put them into the vending machine where the product dispenses. Then just leave them there to be found by the next person to buy something from the machine.

ItsanArt 11-06-2023 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by going_global (Post 5270602)
I feel like this one should be reasonably easy considering what you did in your report.

Go to your office building. In three separate rooms, put on your blindfold, and edge yourself through your underwear. After you complete your edges, go down to the first floor, to the vending machine. Standing in front of the machine, take off your underwear, and put them into the vending machine where the product dispenses. Then just leave them there to be found by the next person to buy something from the machine.

This one is easy and I’m going to do it before I leave work today, I don’t have a blindfold though so I’m just going to close my eyes or use my jacket, not sure yet.

ItsanArt 11-06-2023 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leeroc101 (Post 5225766)
Here's a library dare for you:

Strip naked in a location of your choosing in the library but keep your phone on you. Set yourself a timer for 15 minutes. DO NOT LOOK AT OR TURN OFF THE ALARM until you have found the book in the spoiler below. Do not look at any spoiler before getting naked and starting your timer. You may stop the alarm when you have the book in your hand. This is intended for one spoiler per time doing this dare. I'm adding 3 so you can do it more than once if you'd like.

Spoiler:
Find a medical textbook on male anatomy

Spoiler:
Find a (romance) book with a person blindfolded on the cover

Spoiler:
No book this time ;) Go to a different floor of the library. You may start returning to your clothes once the alarm starts. Do not turn it off until you have your panties in your hand.

I REALLY like the idea of this type of dare, like stuff hidden behind spoilers.
Unfortunately the libraries are kind of small and I don’t think I can do this without getting caught.

If you could maybe do this with like clothing department store? Or think of other dares where I do not know the full details going in until I am at the spot and locked in, I will gladly hear them.

PurveyorOfFineDares 11-06-2023 09:06 PM

Welcome back, great report!

Quote:

Some notes: It’s getting cold so outside dares have a time limit if I’m completely naked.
Would this mean my dare isn't an option anymore? I'm not sure how to change it so it's guaranteed not to take longer, the uncertain time to finish is the main point of it, so I may have to come up with something else for you;).

ItsanArt 11-06-2023 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares (Post 5271462)
Welcome back, great report!

Would this mean my dare isn't an option anymore? I'm not sure how to change it so it's guaranteed not to take longer, the uncertain time to finish is the main point of it, so I may have to come up with something else for you;).

Yeahhh sorry about that… I just fell out of the mood for dares but now have a few weeks to myself and it’s started up the mood again.

PurveyorOfFineDares 11-06-2023 09:49 PM

Is it warm enough to be out in just a jacket--nothing underneath--during the day? Thinking of editing a dare I've posted once before and giving it to you. If you take this one up you'll need to have a zipper jacket that just covers your ass. Let me know if that's doable before I start editing:)!

ItsanArt 11-08-2023 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by going_global (Post 5270602)

I did this dare last week forgot to report. I kept my eyes closed as I didn’t have a blindfold. This was actually fairly easy as I did it when I was leaving for work so not many people around. Nothing of interest really happened except when I had to walk past the security guard after the edges because I’m pretty sure my face was all red (I always struggle with edges as I never want to stop).
Not the best dare not the worst, need to make sure I wear stuff I don’t care about losing next time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares (Post 5271517)
Is it warm enough to be out in just a jacket--nothing underneath--during the day? Thinking of editing a dare I've posted once before and giving it to you. If you take this one up you'll need to have a zipper jacket that just covers your ass. Let me know if that's doable before I start editing:)!

Yes it’s warm enough for that during the day, just the morning and nights are cold. I think I have a hoodie that size, don’t know if I have a zipper jacket(if I do it’s been in my closet for years haha)