getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Pluky wonders (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=426766)

pluky 07-24-2023 12:22 AM

Pluky wonders

Since every now and then I find myself opening a new thread cause I have a question, I thought why not make one and only thread for every time that I get a kink related question... I don't know if this will work, I hope people will see the new questions as I keep posting them and answer them even if they get lost in the middle of replies.

To make them easier to spot, I will write my questions in purple every time. You can answer any of the future questions even if they are old.

pluky 07-24-2023 12:25 AM

Q: I am wondering how other people experience an anal orgasm, and of cours whether it's the same for boys and girls. How would you describe when you have an anal only orgasm ? How do you achieve it, through vibrations, thrusting ? Does size matter ? Any other circumstances make it more likely or more easy to achieve ?

Personally I feel it all across my pussy like a clit orgasm even tho the clit remains untouched, however it comes in waves, it's very slow, lasts forever before getting to that pinacle and stopping. Then despite being a full orgasm it still feels like something is lacking, my pussy still craves touching and a proper clit orgasm. I only managed to achieve it while being edged and denied and with vibrations, and extremely small insertion (less than a pen).

Kylie.j.96 07-24-2023 09:01 AM

For me the only way I have had one is using my fucking machine. With some practice, it’s fairly easy for me to do now. It just takes a long time but once I get there I can have multiples back to back as long as I keep going. It takes a fairly large toy and lots of time to relax and get used to the feels.

Once I get there it’s crazy tho. It goes from feeling like something is in my butt to just a pressure feeling and takes over my whole body. I shake and quiver. I’m always soft and just sorta leak…. I imagine it looks like I’m having a seizure.

Vibrations or just a toy won’t do it tho. I need the in and out motion and lots of time to relax.

tarheel52 07-24-2023 10:22 AM

Reaching my first anal only orgasm was a challenge but it was well worth it. I used my vibrating prostate massager which is about 7 inches long and one and a half inches in diameter with a curved tip. It’s smaller than my dildo but I needed the vibration to reach orgasm.

I used a lot of lube and at the beginning I thrusted in and out slowly gradually increasing speed until I was thrusting as fast as I could. After probably 15 minutes I reached orgasm.

My anal orgasms are definitely different than my typical male orgasm. My first anal orgasm, I came but it wasn’t a powerful cum shot - my cum leaked from my hard cock. My first anal orgasm seemed like lasted a full minute. The feeling was more internal and I went from a full body shake to not being able to move. During the orgasm I leaked as much cum as I usually shoot with a normal orgasm.

Now with more experience giving myself anal orgasms, I’ve learned to position my vibrator to rub back and forth on my prostate during orgasm. This makes my anal orgasm cumshot much stronger than a leak. I’ve also learned to move from my anal only orgasm right into a standard penis stimulation orgasm. It takes time and practice, but having mastered this now I move from a full body shaking anal orgasm to a full penis stimulation orgasm. The orgasms together last about 75-90 seconds and I produce twice as much cum.

I highly recommend trying to reach anal only orgasm and building from there. The key for me reaching my first anal orgasm was relaxing and focusing on the feeling in my ass of penetration and vibration. You may keep getting close but not reaching orgasm. Keep trying, you will get there and it will be worth it.

pluky 07-25-2023 05:43 AM

Would you say that here, even females, submissive bisexual switch or not are more interested ultimately in being entertained by another female submissive than a male submissive ?

Cstelle 07-25-2023 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tarheel52 (Post 5170549)
Keep trying, you will get there and it will be worth it.

Grr! You all say that but after years of trying I've never come even close. (The trying has been fun, though... and I don't plan to give up... :D)

DoctorWorm 07-25-2023 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluky (Post 5171245)
Would you say that here, even females, submissive bisexual switch or not are more interested ultimately in being entertained by another female submissive than a male submissive ?

I think that there are plenty of dominant or switch women that are interested in male submissives. We can talk all day about how society still discourages the open expression of female sexuality, especially dominance, but at the end of the day straight femdoms are not an endangered species.

The problem is the sheer overwhelming number of straight male submissives. Any woman who expresses interest is quickly deluged in requests, many of them extremely low quality. This typically results in the dominant woman either picking one and ignoring all other requests, or giving up entirely on sorting the wheat from the chaff. Thus, there are large numbers of men that desire a relationship with a female dominant but cannot find one. It's more of a demand issue than supply.

pluky 07-25-2023 07:33 PM

That's not really what I'm getting at, I'm just noticing...

Let's say a female submissive makes a thread asking to be given rules, edges, etc

What I'm seeing is the thread will have hundreds of responses a lot of them by females too who aren't even necessarily a switch nor bisexual (but might be), alternatively the same male thread will be lucky to get a few replies if any.

pluky 08-10-2023 11:53 AM

I would like to ask you guys if you could name me a few types of Subs that you can think of, not in the usual sense that it's meant (brat, rope bunny, princess, etc) but in the physical sense, I am curious to explore this line of thought, as I can see there's like for example very femme fatale types subs an opposed to very cutesy ones, in males I don't really know but I see terms such as twinks or studs and jocks... maybe let me know if you can think of different physical types of Subs of any gender.

xcartouche 08-11-2023 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluky (Post 5187339)
I would like to ask you guys if you could name me a few types of Subs that you can think of, not in the usual sense that it's meant (brat, rope bunny, princess, etc) but in the physical sense, I am curious to explore this line of thought, as I can see there's like for example very femme fatale types subs an opposed to very cutesy ones, in males I don't really know but I see terms such as twinks or studs and jocks... maybe let me know if you can think of different physical types of Subs of any gender.

Personally, I see several.
First and foremost you have submissives with broad or even fat structure. Sometimes they are working on it sometimes not, but they are well aware of their appearance and working with it.
The other big junk are those young, (almost) students with normal or skinny body. Those are less aware of their look and in general are more interested in playing.
The opposite are older ladies. Either skinny and formal dressed or slowly gaining weight and more relaxed.
Ladies with big chests, sometimes not convinced that it is an asset. There is a similar type with a butt :-)

And then you have your normal next-door person. Hard to find but definitely worth looking ;-)

alex_af1996 08-11-2023 06:29 PM

Q: I am wondering how other people experience an anal orgasm, and of cours whether it's the same for boys and girls. How would you describe when you have an anal only orgasm ? How do you achieve it, through vibrations, thrusting ? Does size matter ? Any other circumstances make it more likely or more easy to achieve ?

I’ve had one anal orgasm through vibration and a bit of thrusting. Took a long time but got there
It was an interesting experience but by the time it finally happened probably not worth it

My partner has had anal orgasms just from me eating her ass.

Blue Fox 08-11-2023 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluky (Post 5170142)

Personally I feel it all across my pussy like a clit orgasm even tho the clit remains untouched, however it comes in waves, it's very slow, lasts forever before getting to that pinacle and stopping. Then despite being a full orgasm it still feels like something is lacking, my pussy still craves touching and a proper clit orgasm. I only managed to achieve it while being edged and denied and with vibrations, and extremely small insertion (less than a pen).

I have never had an anal orgasm. My Mistress hopes to have me get there; at that point regular orgasms would be forbidden for me.

pluky 08-11-2023 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Fox (Post 5188665)
I have never had an anal orgasm. My Mistress hopes to have me get there; at that point regular orgasms would be forbidden for me.

I find that crossing your legs or at least holding them tight together can facilitate going over the edge especially towards the end.

pluky 08-12-2023 09:01 AM

Would you rather have to ask for permission to consume junk food, or have to ask for permission to use the bathroom ?

lilisass 08-12-2023 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluky (Post 5189087)
Would you rather have to ask for permission to consume junk food, or have to ask for permission to use the bathroom ?

I’d rather have to ask for permission to consume junk food because if you have to wait on an answer to use the bathroom, it’s bound to be a lot harder than waiting to hear if you may eat something that you don’t have to have.

pluky 08-13-2023 07:05 AM

Q : for those into pet play, would it turn you on if you were walked out on a leash outside daily, and that's the only way you are going to poop ? Or to do it to your Sub if you're in the pet Owner role.

Lyb 08-13-2023 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluky (Post 5189859)
Q : for those into pet play, would it turn you on if you were walked out on a leash outside daily, and that's the only way you are going to poop ? Or to do it to your Sub if you're in the pet Owner role.

Ideally yes (assuming I have a yard and all that) but I think it wouldn't be very pragmatic and hygienic. Maybe the first piss of the day more like

pluky 08-18-2023 09:21 AM

Q : is ONLINE BDSM ultimately self-harm ?

jml3030 08-19-2023 02:10 AM

Maybe, but I see it as self-harm in the way that going to work or having a nice meal is self-harm; bodies (including minds) are meant to be used, and a little damage is part of being human. If you don't have a scar or two, you haven't lived.

alex_af1996 08-19-2023 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluky (Post 5194340)

Yes and no. I can see how it can be for both arguments but for someone that did a lot as a sub I felt it wasn’t because I knew my limits before fully harming beyond repair

Tied_up_Maid 08-19-2023 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluky (Post 5194340)

I dont think so because you do it because you want to feel pleasure and not punish yourself for shits and giggles or to unhealthely overcome a trauma.

I do it because its frilling and makes me horny.

Its all about why you it, i aply on my jop as well do I do my jop for the money , the reputation or simply because i have to? No love my jop and that is why i do it. There should not be any other reason.

pluky 08-21-2023 11:48 PM

Q : if your Sub didn't really feel like doing a task, would you prefer them to do it anyway or to wait for a moment they are into it ?

Toybox 08-22-2023 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluky (Post 5197908)
Q : if your Sub didn't really feel like doing a task, would you prefer them to do it anyway or to wait for a moment they are into it ?

Wait for a moment they are into it. Kinks and relations like a Dom/Sub are built on trust and enjoyment. If I'm not liking the idea of a task then to me if I'm forced to do it it becomes somewhat abuse. Like if I tell a Dom, "I don't like the idea of ass to mouth" and he says, "Do it anyway" then not only do I feel like boundaries are being crossed, but I feel somewhat taken advantage of

As for task that I don't mind doing, sometimes its also just not feeling like it in that moment. Maybe my Dom will say, "Fuck your ass with a dildo for 5 minutes" I dont mind anal, but sometimes I just dont feel like having anything in my ass, but if my Dom is patient and waits until I'm all for it then its almost always better for the both of us.

alex_af1996 08-22-2023 01:58 AM

Quote:

My mistress used to compromise with me, if she knew it was a hard limit she used to warm me up to the idea with doing smaller tasks leading up to something she wanted me to do. So it would go from hard limit to soft limit if I thought I would like it then I would eventually try it. But in saying that when I’m super horny I’ll do nearly anything I think I can actually do

Andrew 25:17 08-22-2023 03:53 AM

Quote:

First I'd ask why they don't want to do it and then I'd decide according to that.
In general I'm more keen to wait for a better moment but I'd say it can also depend on the sub and on the task, if the task is part of a training or a longer process, or if I know the sub might then feel bad for not doing it when told I might demand for it to be done anyway.

lowlysub 08-22-2023 01:40 PM

Assuming its not a hard limit as thats a no even if dom wants it. For all others a lot depends on the sub or the reason for the task. You dont want to push subs all the time to do things but every so often is useful.

pluky 08-22-2023 05:49 PM

Q : any advice on being a submissive while working a lot ? Being a Dom is not the same, even if it also takes time, it doesn't really fatigue your body and overload your system the way submission would.

LimeNLemonade 08-23-2023 01:51 AM

<3

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluky (Post 5198538)
Q : any advice on being a submissive while working a lot ? Being a Dom is not the same, even if it also takes time, it doesn't really fatigue your body and overload your system the way submission would.

I'm not sure if this would work for your/most people's schedules, but I like to play at the end of the day if I've been busy with work. Complete everything I need to do and then settle down with him, play and relax. I like that from that point onwards I can completely focus on him and I know I'm not going to get distracted or have to use my brain/body afterwards (a tough ask). It also feels a little bit like a reward or positive note to end the day on.

Regardless of when, I think it's good to aim for "quality" time when you're busy. We generally have a "make time when you have time" policy, i.e. on the days you have more time to spare then spend more time together, and when you have less then spend less.

pluky 10-12-2023 05:30 AM

How would you punish your Sub if they touched and came without permission ?

herpderp42 10-12-2023 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluky (Post 5244147)

Depends on how it happened. Assuming the most likely scenraio where the orgasm happened in the heat of the moment while edging: Reassuring that edges are a priviledge for the sub by takign them away for at least a week while still constantly teasing.
Probably in combination with something "smaller"/shorter for immediate punishment depending on the sub's dislikes.

Azyliux 10-12-2023 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluky (Post 5244147)

Similar to with herpderp, if this was accidental during permitted edging, it might vary from a stern warning to a stiff punishment depending on the sub and our dynamic.

However, if the touching itself was without permission, then continuing to do so until orgasm would be a very serious and major infraction. I would consider it personally disrespectful to have my rules disobeyed to such an extent, and be very disappointed in my sub and sad about the situation.

At this point I would have some concerns around the dynamic itself and be asking myself (as well as my sub) why my she did this. Does she lack commitment to the dynamic? Does she not respect her own commitments? Is this just a playful game to her without any genuine seriousness? Does she not respect me, or is she testing me in some way? Is this a form of acting-out or bratting in some way (possibly to receive punishment or more attention) and how do I make sure I don't reward this behavior if that is the case? Is my sub not getting her needs met in the dynamic?

Regardless of punishment, I would be very concerned about the dynamic itself if this should occur. And before any punishment I would want to make sure I was confident of why it occurred and if the dynamic was still one I wanted to continue with. While I am fine with some bratty push-back and playful cheekiness, genuine lack of respect is a limit for me, and a situation like this would be approaching it.

Azyliux

pluky 10-26-2023 05:32 AM

Do you ever accidentally break a Sub's limit ?
/
Have you ever had your limit unintentionally broken ?

How do you handle it ? How do you react ? How do you forgive ?

Andrew 25:17 10-29-2023 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluky (Post 5257372)
/

I'm usually very careful, especially as long as I don't know a sub well enough so is very unlikely to can break a limit, at worst I ask to do something and the sub tells me, "no that's actually something I don't do", I've been close to reach the limit point of some sub in pain, pain not being a limit itself obviously but pushing almost to the limit of pain tollerance for her, I think I still never went over, but anyway I always ask to decide a safeword so if I'm going too further is always possible to immediatly stop it. I think the way to cope with a broken limit depends a lot on the circumstances how it happens though, with a good communication I think is pretty easy to avoid it, but we're all humans and if by mistake it happens (and is really a mistake) with communication you can as well get over it.

Merlin 10-29-2023 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluky (Post 5257372)
/

Broken in the meaning of forcing it knowing it is a limit. I don't think so. I did have a case where it was a limit that was not known to both of us and only came up during play. So you could call it accidentally broken
I was feeling really bad, stopped everything at once and looked after her the moment i saw her reaction to it (knew her for years so her reaction was clearly "something is wrong"). Did stay with her and made sure she is doing ok for quiet some time after, as she had a hard time talking and was crying. And we had a lot of conversations over the next week or two and added it as a new limit

pluky 11-01-2023 11:15 PM

What do you feel (for Subs)/expect a Sub to feel (for Doms) from talking about oneself as third person, using terms such as Sir's toy, this fucktoy, etc istead of I ?

Ace_E360 11-02-2023 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluky (Post 5263204)
What do you feel (for Subs)/expect a Sub to feel (for Doms) from talking about oneself as third person, using terms such as Sir's toy, this fucktoy, etc istead of I ?

There's a few parts for me (from a dom's perspective). The first and largest is simply that it's an expansion of control and establishes an element of a power dynamic that can be fun (hopefully for both parties). It forces the sub to be careful even in their thoughts to avoid slipping up, since "I" is so engrained in how we use language (or English, anyways). It also (hopefully) diminishes the sub's sense of agency and identity by reducing them to a possession no more or less important than a couch, or maybe a particularly fancy vibrator. Sometimes it's also fun to introduce a hidden public dynamic as well if the rules apply with other people around, forcing a sub to replace "I want ___" with "It would be nice if __." Which goes back to a reduction in agency and reinforces that I (or other people in general) are decision makers and the sub should receive those decisions with equanimity. And finally, if I'm being honest, I don't expect a sub to succeed entirely, and I expect that we'll both enjoy the "funishment" that results from their slip-up.

pluky 11-02-2023 12:22 PM

Sir's toy isn't sure what sense of agency could mean, she wouldn't be against some elaboration.

csuju 11-02-2023 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluky (Post 5263751)
Sir's toy isn't sure what sense of agency could mean, she wouldn't be against some elaboration.

It's the feeling of being able to make your own choices, and have those affect the world around you, e.g. deciding what to eat, when to go out.

Ace_E360 11-02-2023 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluky (Post 5263751)

Quote:

Originally Posted by csuju (Post 5263827)
It's the feeling of being able to make your own choices, and have those affect the world around you, e.g. deciding what to eat, when to go out.

What csuju said!

In more detail, you may have encountered the idea of a "grammatical agent" which is the entity in a sentence that performs an action, usually on a patient/target/undergoer. (What can I say, technical terminology is awkward.) For example, Master (the agent) spanked the sub (the patient). In the same sense, reducing a sub's sense of agency could be understood to mean forcing or encouraging a mentality where they don't do things, things are done to them. This goes hand in hand with how strict the rules on language use might be. Your dom appears to allow you third person gendered pronouns while avoiding the first person (i.e., sir's toy thinks that *she*...) whereas I typically require the use of 'it' when I impose a similar rule. (To be clear, not a critique, just a different approach.) If everything goes according to plan, the result is that the sub is encouraged to view themselves and their worth in relation to me and the use I choose to make of them.

pluky 11-02-2023 07:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sir's doll finds this to be a scary concept (struggling with decision making). She is glad she only has to do this for a week.

Sir's toy was already just noticing that she had a problem with making decisions lately and she mentioned it yesterday in a random rant. She noticed struggling with it before starting to talk like this.