getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Add Thread - Perpetual Denial + Development (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424464)

A2M2 04-25-2023 07:46 AM

Add Thread - Perpetual Denial + Development

This is a new idea. Possibly a very bad move, we shall see.

I plan to reset my denial counter to zero. Time can be added by posting on here. This could be considered an add thread with extra steps.

I am beginning a Chaster lock (link) this afternoon and will have opportunities to play as and when privacy allows. I will be caged except for 30 minutes per day where I am allowed to release for hygiene. If I need to release I will do so and report on the reason why.

To keep things interesting there will be milestones for me to reach. In doing so I can earn small shreds of dignity back. I can also perform 'special tasks' which will allow me to reduce the amount of time added by people posting. For each complete milestone I would like to reduce my remaining balance by 1 day.

Rules:

1. There is no posting limit, but each post adds 6 hours of denial, so keeping me denied completely will require lots of posts.

2. My hard limits have been revised as of today (25/04/23) and I am sticking by them. They leave plenty of room for creative and horrible ways to test me.

3. If I have served all of my denial I am allowed to orgasm freely, however I will need to get permission from at least 2 people on the GD Discord server.

4. Wherever possible, I will be caged. I cannot guarantee 100% of the time served will be caged, so if I am within denial and uncaged I am not allowed to touch, the only exception is for a bath or shower once per day.

5. With my agreement, rules can be modified and changed to improve the experience.

6. I cannot end this without getting 3 people on GD/GD Discord to authorise my release.

Milestones:

1. Hold 8" dildo (fully inserted) orally for 4 minutes
2. Large Meo plug - Inserted for 60 minutes (2 re-insertions allowed)
3. Hold 2000ml enema for 10 minutes (no leaks)
4. Purchase a fucking machine
5. Body piercing of my own choosing
6. Break webcam/picture limit (face concealed for privacy)
7. 3 minute underwater breath hold
8. 30 days continually locked on Chaster (with 1 release per 24hrs for hygiene)
9. Break a soft limit and write up a report.
10. Hold 2000ml enema for 30 minutes

Keywords:

Keywords will each add a toy/task/predicament of some description which adds fun/torture/training and development to an already challenging situation.

My thought on keywords is that they should act as a debt balance. The thread cannot be stopped, and therefore my denial cannot stop unless the full debt is repaid.

PLUG_1 - 30 minutes of time wearing medium plug
PLUNGE - 2 minutes of non-stop deepthroat hold
PLUNGE_HOLD - 10 minutes of 'full throat' to be served in parts.
FUCKFACE - 5 minutes of zero resistance facefucking. On my knees.
ENEMA_1 - 1000ml enema - (Warm water)
ENEMA_2 - 500ml enema (Warm soapy water)
ENEMA_3 - 1000ml enema - (Cold water)
CORNER_1 - 15 mins kneeling on hard floor - Penis gagged/Nipples clamped
MILK_1 - Prostate milking using dildo - leakage to be licked up.
CREATE_YOUR_OWN - Anything within limits. No rules on how filthy.
CLOVER - Clover clamps on nipples. 1 hour, 15 minute 90* turns
CATHETER - 24 hours wearing a catheter. Permission to drain required.
A2M - Food or drink to be inserted anally before consuming.
ROULETTE - Any FapRoulette within limits
SISSY - New to me. Use as you wish.
DROOLY - Penis gag for 1 hour. After either a pint of off milk or cold piss.
MILKSHAKE - Choose a recipe for a shake which I take anally then drink.

Kisune Karnon 04-25-2023 09:53 AM

I voted to add 7 days.

MarkNDoubt 04-25-2023 01:42 PM

Just another vote here with a PLUG_1 and a PLUNGE

jane88 04-25-2023 02:02 PM

ooh- do CORNER_1 and CLOVER

A2M2 04-26-2023 04:18 AM

Thank you for the replies. I appreciate them and the votes also.

I have added 3 x 6 hours to the chaster timer.

jane88 04-26-2023 04:38 AM

FUCKFACE and ENEMA_2 should help pass the long days of denial

silverdarknight 04-26-2023 04:59 AM

FUCKFACE sounds fun.

Beatrice. 04-26-2023 06:30 AM

ENEMA_2, PLUG_1, PLUNGE_HOLD. Do PLUNGE_HOLD while doing PLUG_1.

helliswhatyoumake 04-26-2023 06:35 AM

Corner_1 should give you something to do

MarkNDoubt 04-26-2023 11:48 AM

So we can continue with:
ENEMA_3
CATHETER

A2M2 04-26-2023 01:00 PM

Thank you all for the lovely posts. 7 days and 30 hours added to chaster. First tasks will be starting on Saturday :)

silverdarknight 04-26-2023 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A2M2 (Post 5084311)
Thank you all for the lovely posts. 7 days and 30 hours added to chaster. First tasks will be starting on Saturday :)

Plenty of time for us to load you up then, yes?

How about this one?
"CREATE_YOUR_OWN - Anything within limits. No rules on how filthy."
...As gross and filthy as i like huh?

Ok. Let's start with a 'favourite' of mine, cause it's just nasty and ick.

You get to eat a tin of wet cat food. Won't that be fun for you? ;)

Kisune Karnon 04-26-2023 06:14 PM

CATHETER
A2M

Hope this goes well for you.

HoneyBlondie 04-27-2023 05:58 AM

Am I blind or did you not mention how many keywords each post could contain?

But I would love to have you do ENEMA_3 and DROOLY. The drink before DROOLY should be toothpaste diluted with milk. Just to cool down that abused throat of yours. ;) How big is your penis gag?

A2M2 04-27-2023 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoneyBlondie (Post 5084750)

But I would love to have you do ENEMA_3 and DROOLY. The drink before DROOLY should be toothpaste diluted with milk. Just to cool down that abused throat of yours. ;) How big is your penis gag?

You may have ever so slightly picked up a flaw in my plan there :O

It's 4 inches. Just enough to tickle the gag reflex in the right way.

Thank you for posting. I will have to repay the kindness ;)

Kisune Karnon 04-27-2023 08:05 AM

CATHETER
A2M

Hope you enjoy!

jane88 04-27-2023 03:30 PM

If that is the case MILK_1
PLUNGE_HOLD
DROOLY after milk
and
CORNER_1

Kisune Karnon 04-27-2023 05:14 PM

If we can do a bunch then:

CATHETER
A2M
CLOVER
DROOLY

silverdarknight 04-28-2023 12:59 AM

I'm going to be nice and only give you one keyword today.

CLOVER it is.

Lets see if we can't get your nipples nice and sore!

PS: CLOVER & CLOVER...i didn't say i would only use it once tho ;)

A2M2 04-28-2023 07:19 AM

Many thanks all. Tomorrow will be VERY busy.

72 further hours added to Chaster.

My body is in for a true test

A2M2 04-28-2023 10:20 PM

Tasks begin in just a few hours. Catheter on order and hopefully arriving today or Monday.

PurpleS 04-29-2023 01:30 AM

I can't see a post of yours and not post! FUCKFACE

A2M2 04-29-2023 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurpleS (Post 5086298)
I can't see a post of yours and not post! FUCKFACE

Thank you, I am glad to hear you enjoy them :)

I'm writing up reports in between tasks, I will add then throughout this afternoon

Kisune Karnon 05-01-2023 02:14 PM

Catheter
a2m
clover
drooly

A2M2 05-03-2023 01:31 AM

Huge apologies for the delay on reports. They will go up today.

+12 hours added to Chaster for Purple and Kisune's posts.

A2M2 05-06-2023 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkNDoubt (Post 5083541)
Just another vote here with a PLUG_1 and a PLUNGE

First, apologies for the incredibly long delay getting these reports up. I was grateful to receive this many replies.

For these I was suitably warmed up already having used the speculum so the medium plug slid into my warm pink hole effortlessly. My ring was already broken to the point where it had no resistance left to fight off the metal hollow ring. It felt so good to be held open but feel the gentle breeze of a fan waft over my caged cock and balls and gently over my hole.

While I knelt plugged I lay myself flat on the floor with the 6 inch dildo hilted. My mouth and throat stuffed with this jelly-like cock. My chin was becoming soaked in drool, bubbling as it collected over the balls.

This was a beautiful start and I am grateful for your post.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jane88 (Post 5083553)
ooh- do CORNER_1 and CLOVER

Next up was Jane's task and I was glad for the opportunity to clamp my nipples. They were pink and untouched, but soon they became red.

I separated out the above so I did 15 minutes penisgagged and clamped, then kept the clamps on for a further hour. My small but now red and squished nipples looking very unhappy at each 90* turn. As they flattened it was harder and harder to clamp them. Ultra soreness.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jane88 (Post 5084011)
FUCKFACE and ENEMA_2 should help pass the long days of denial

While I served the remaining clamp time of course it was time to use my filthy throat once more. The dildo still had the now cooled down drool puddle which I licked up and let run down the dildo. I set a timer on my phone then began a fast and furious up and down motion.

I feel like about 2 minutes in I was no longer conscious of what was happening and I now want a machine so so badly to do this handsfree so I can turn off my brain and become the full slut I know I am.

After the throat smashing had finished I knew it was time to let liquids invade me once again. ENEMA-2 is the perfect way to do that. A small 500ml enema is easy but soapy water makes me cramp like mad. I put the penis gag in and knelt, drooling and groaning until I could release.

Fuck that was fun. More reports are due!

A2M2 05-06-2023 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverdarknight (Post 5084024)
FUCKFACE sounds fun.

Nothing makes me happier than inhaling a phallic object. I was glad to do this, I put the suction dildo on the glass of my shower and started by just holding it in my throat as lo g as I could. I was seriously turned on so I added clover clamps.

After I could no longer hold the cock fully in my throat I started the timer, then slid my mouth back, thick ropes of drool hanging from it, I went beneath it and ran my tongue along the shaft as I worked backwards to the head, the drool now hanging onto my face.

It was so good, I don't even know why. I opened my mouth and shut my eyes then began swallowing it all down, then lifting, back and forth, faster and faster. I think in my mind I was working it up to an orgasm.

The clamps were biting down hard on my nipples. For some reason the drool made them feel a bit more sensitive.

I didn't set a timer in the end so I can't tell you the time but I'm sure it passed 5 minutes easily.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beatrice. (Post 5084080)
ENEMA_2, PLUG_1, PLUNGE_HOLD. Do PLUNGE_HOLD while doing PLUG_1.

Thank you. This was an easy start because I was plugged already and very comfortable. Luckily my plug is hollow so the usual need to propel things out of my hole didn't affect me. I decided to take the enema plugged for a laugh because it's more interesting when you can't clench even if you want.

Being 500ml it was no real trouble but the soapy water does bring on cramps. Luckily this time I didn't really feel them as much. I expelled into the shower ready to do the plunge hold.

It isn't made yet but I'm working on a device that has a suction dildo and a button above that can do different things. In this case it could start a cumulative timer that would max out at 10 minutes, meaning 10 minutes of full throat would be accurately recorded.

In my case I just have to guess so I aim for 2 minutes per time with a gasp of air in between.

I can say that I was able to do 10 minutes in about 8 sections. The drool afterwards was quite something so I decided to use it to relube my plug. Waste not want not ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by helliswhatyoumake (Post 5084086)
Corner_1 should give you something to do

I was super frustrated and turned on after everything so I added clamps to my nipples and the penis gag for this. Headphones in and a sissy hypno to get me in the mood. I shut my eyes so I could imagine how I would try to please a couple in real life.

Thank you all for your posts.

A2M2 05-06-2023 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkNDoubt (Post 5084257)
So we can continue with:
ENEMA_3
CATHETER

Honesty time... I have not yet managed to buy catheters so I am unable to do those requests, but I will suggest that I accumulate the catheter time required and I can serve it all in one long session or divide into smaller. I will ask for opinions when I have some available.

My suggestion would be that there is no leg bag attached and the catheter is simply plugged shut, that way I will only be able to pee if I release. Maybe I can work that into the GD Discord and some sort of permission based system?

Anyway, ENEMA_3. Sir Mark is very cruel. I just tried to get this in and retain as long as I could but cold water (as many will know!) Is fucking horrible to take as an enema and it cramps a lot.

I ached and ached trying to hold it and eventually I just couldn't go any longer. I expelled onto the bathroom floor on a towel and afterwards I lay on the towel face down for a few minutes. Recovering in my own mess. To be fair it was just clear water.

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverdarknight (Post 5084318)
Plenty of time for us to load you up then, yes?

How about this one?
"CREATE_YOUR_OWN - Anything within limits. No rules on how filthy."
...As gross and filthy as i like huh?

Ok. Let's start with a 'favourite' of mine, cause it's just nasty and ick.

You get to eat a tin of wet cat food. Won't that be fun for you? ;)

I'm really sorry, there are many awful things I will put in my body but I can't eat cat food for a reason I am unable to expand on.

I will accept a punishment, Time added or your choice of an alternative keyword if you wish.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon (Post 5084500)
CATHETER
A2M
Hope this goes well for you.

For the food I decided to do a Mars bar. They melt in a very satisfying way and hold their shape. I added 500ml of milk to make it a bit more squishy!

I took the milk as a mini enema then inserted the bar, then a silicone plug. I decided to use the 6 inch dildo on my throat initially because gagging makes me want to shoot anything in my butt out as fast as possible.

I secured the plug with tape and began fucking my throat. Gagging like mad I wanted to eject but I carried on, over and over and over until I was a drooly mess. I took the dildo off the wall and got my belt, sat above the wet towel and forced the dildo into my throat. I secured it with the belt and I was hit with wave after wave of gags. My eyes welled up and I literally zoned out as I tried to snort through my nostrils to breathe. Thick drool all over my face as I fought the dildo for air.

I let the belt off and lifted the dildo up, drool literally covering my whole face. Then I looked behind me and the plug was out, milky chocolate with the melted deformed Mars bar.

I lay face down on the towel, letting the dildo run through the mess, I put bits into my mouth and pushed them down with the dildo.

I licked up everything I could, then showered my face off with cold water. A fitting end.

** I'm sorry, but as above I cannot do this yet. I am accumulating the required time though and will update once catheters arrive **

Thank you for posting.

Rothaon 05-07-2023 07:13 AM

Can't avoid adding some hours here.

A2M2 05-09-2023 02:07 AM

Many thanks, 6 hours added to Chaster.

More reports are inbound. I am also setting a new rule. I need to spin the wheel of fortune on Chaster AT LEAST twice a day. If I fail I will add 24 hours per failure.

A2M2 05-13-2023 05:00 AM

I have a few reports to write and a few more tasks to do. I am going to have the house to myself between this evening (GMT) and tomorrow late afternoon so if anyone wants me to do anything specific I am open to ideas.

I will be using my Lovense Edge at times also and can share links or add people on Lovense if they wish.

A2M2 05-14-2023 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoneyBlondie (Post 5084750)

Thank you for this, it was done some time ago but I completely forgot to upload the report. My bad on that.

Now ENEMA_3 is quite a horrible task despite sounding relatively simple. Cold water is one of my enemies and I suffer very badly with cramps if I take a cold enema.

So I decided to do them both together, since it would be shit and I could just suffer badly for a set period then be grateful for my freedom to move on.

As requested I took a pint of milk alongside a mouthful of toothpaste (disgusting combo in case you wondered!) then inserted the penis gag for 1 hour. Guaranteed drool machine.

Next, I put 1 litre of cold water into the enema bag and decided that since I was leaking from one end I'd bury my head in a towel then let the clamp off so the water entered at full speed.

I shuddered as I felt the first coldness, it's like being under siege and the enemy breaking through your defences, a violation Knowing that there's no reward here, no payoff. It makes everything sweeter still. I know that I'm humiliating and degrading myself for complete strangers and that just pushes e to be worse.

So it went in, I hated it a lot. I was kneeling in the bath, head still wrapped up in my towel, pretending everything was cool, when in fact I felt my torso cramping up beneath me. I felt like I was straining everything just to try and contain this fluid.

Eventually I could take it no more and I unclenched, as I did my gag reflex was triggered and a small amount of white, somewhat milky and minty fluid was pushed out around the gag.

Gagging was also making my torso hurt, so I pushed the gag in again as I leaked from behind. Again I choked and coughed, this time a small amount of liquid came from my nose. I was beginning to look like a spitty, drooly mess.

I felt like the enema had come out after a few minutes and my feet and knees were now damp from the remainder of my enema. The timer eventually went off and I was massively grateful to escape the tub. I ungagged and huge stringy drool ropes fell down. I was free, just every time I clenched for any reason my torso muscles reminded me of what I did.

A2M2 05-14-2023 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon (Post 5084830)
CATHETER
A2M

Hope you enjoy!

Thank you Kisune, as I write the catheters still aren't here so I'll just report on the A2M for now. As it's a simple task I've combined it into the below post and will report on both together.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jane88 (Post 5085194)
If that is the case MILK_1
PLUNGE_HOLD
DROOLY after milk
and
CORNER_1

You really know how to make me into a writhing mess.

I started with Kisune's A2M then went straight into MILK_1 then PLUNGE_HOLD since my throat was still relatively spitty from before. I selected grapes for A2M and inserted as many as I could before letting them out a few minutes later.

I think I started feeling full about 20 in so I ate all of those, KY jelly and all, then relubed and began MILK_1.

In gratitude for this nice post I did a full hour in the corner with occasional knee lifts to let the skin move for a moment. I turned the clamps every 15 minutes as I often do and the drool ran down my chest onto my caged and pointless cock.

My nipples were more sensitive than usual for some reason. I don't know why but it was enjoyable. I'm sure my cock twitched a few times as I reclamped. I love that bite when they have been squashed by a clamp, only to re-squash at a 90 degree angle. I just wish I could have it done to me instead of doing it myself.

Thank you both, this was delightful. I've got empty balls and a mind ripe for more filthy things.

I have a favourite dildo for this and it feels incredible. I went hard and lots and lots of cum oozed out of me, without even a note of pleasure. I filled my throat with the 8" suction dildo as I fucked my hole, feeling like this would be so much nicer if I could just turn off my brain and let myself become a mindless fucktoy.

The cum puddle needed to be licked up so I used the dildo to capture it then sucked it clean, running my tongue up the shaft before swallowing it deep into my filthy throat. The cum made it better still. I may have done more than 10 minutes total, but it was worth it.

So next, I used the penis gag to run along the dish to capture any last bits then plugged my mouth and throat shut once again. My eyes rolled back as my throat welcomed the penis once more. Commence drool.

jane88 05-14-2023 08:01 AM

love your reports!
ENEMA_3
DROOLY
CORNER_1

A2M2 05-19-2023 05:03 AM

Update: I am alone in my house between this evening and tomorrow evening so I have around a 24 hour free time gap which I will use to work on what is left of the tasks here.

Following that I may collaborate with another person on a new thread but whichever route comes next the chaster lock will stand until all remaining time has been served.