getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   18F Free my panties (and make me stuff my asshole!) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418956)

SluttySarah 10-20-2022 12:58 PM

18F Free my panties (and make me stuff my asshole!)

I was instructed by Azzy to keep a third of a tube of toothpaste in my asshole overnight but I failed miserably, not managing to squeeze in the proper amount and only managing to hold it for around 45 minutes before pushing it out. I thought it was proper to allow getdare to decide my punishment. Each post will modify the length or difficulty of my punishment.

I will have ? hours to "free" as many pairs of panties as I can. A pair of panties is freed after I have stuffed it into my asshole and clenched onto it ?*1000 times. For the next ? days, I may only wear panties which I have freed (I may wash them once at the start before wearing for the first time). If I wish to free another pair of panties later into the month, it needs to stay stuffed in me until I clench my sphincter around it ?*5000 times. I may wash it once after the stuffing. I may rewash all freed panties once if I can stuff 3 pairs of panties in me at once, keep them in for ? hours, then push them out in under ? minutes. Each pair of panties must be worn for no more than ? hours, and no less than ? hours. If I am not wearing a pair of panties, I must have a pair stuffed inside me.

Some useful information: At best, it takes me one second to clench my sphincter once, so I can complete 3600 clenches in an hour if I don't slow down. I can usually fit two pairs of panties in me at once although it makes me incredibly full and is more difficult to push both out. I have never been able to fit 3 pairs of panties in me at once, but when the new set I ordered come I hope they are a bit smaller and I will have a better chance. I will be waiting for the new set of underwear to arrive as I don't want to dirty my usual ones and I need to bring those back home for winter break.

Here are the starting numbers:

I will start with 6 hours to free panties, requiring 1000 clenches to free a pair, and I may only wear freed panties for the next 7 days. If I wish to free more panties afterwards, it will require 5000 clenches. To rewash all freed panties, I need to keep 3 pairs stuffed inside me for 1 hour and push them out in under 30 minutes. Each pair of panties must be worn for no more than 48 hours, and no less than 24 hours.

Each post can modify these numbers. You can force me to abide by this dare for longer, and hence I will need to free more pairs of panties, increase the requirements for freeing a pair, or, if you're feeling nice, give me more time to complete my sphincter contractions.

Please only one post per day, at most 3 modifications.

+3 HOURS: I have 3 additional hours to free as many pairs of panties as I can.
+1 DAY: I may only wear panties that I have "freed" for 1 day longer.
+1000 Squeezes: The sphincter contractions requirement to free a pair of panties is increased by 1000.
NO RESPITE: Increase the number of clenches needed to free a pair of panties later on into the dare by 5000.
NO REWASH: Increase the time I need to stay stuffed with 3 pairs by 1 hour in order to earn a rewash, and decrease the time I have to push them out by 5 minutes.
NO CHANGING: Increase both the minimum and maximum wear times of each pair of panties by 24 hours.

STREAKS:
If FEET is posted 3 days in a row, I will be allowed to use my feet to help pull out a pair of panties if I cannot push them out, but in cases where I would usually be allowed to use my hands, I must use my feet.
If STUFFED is posted 3 days in a row, I must stuff a pair of panties into my asshole for 1 hour after being done with wearing it.
If PUNISH is posted 7 days in a row, each time I change to a new pair of panties, I must take all previously worn panties and stuff in and push out each one once.

I will give a brief update to the numbers each day and if it is going in a direction which is clearly impossible to complete without having to stuff myself 24/7, I will change some numbers but I hope you will be fair :). Each time I post, +1DAY is applied. This thread will be active for a minimum of 1 week, up until I receive my new set of panties and begin the punishment. If 24 hours pass with no posts, +7 DAYS is applied. This is to encourage me to spread this around and ensure I do not get off too lightly.

bluedieblub 10-20-2022 01:38 PM

Since you asked so nicely and it seems you enjoy being stuck in dirty panties, let's reduce the need to free more of them and add NO CHANGING. I can't seem to reduce anything and this feels evil enough already to not give you more ;) Very interesting dare, I wonder how it will work out in a few days.

P.s. Do take care to wash them very very thoroughly after freeing them, likely better to do it by hand and get it done right and be safe. You'll still know where they have been afterwards, but a little safer.

Smmaster69 10-20-2022 01:59 PM

I'll give you 3 HOURS I comes with PUNISH of NO REWASH

SluttySarah 10-20-2022 06:02 PM

thank you for the advice! I will definitely be giving them a very good scrub by hand in the shower. And while you can't reduce anything, you can make my life easier by giving me more time to complete more clenches and free more panties for me to wear :). You can also have up to 3 keywords per post.

and thank you smmaster for the 3 extra hours! I'm sure it will come to be very useful
(oh and obligatory +1 DAY for myself as promised. I hope having the reminder here will pay me back in the long run)

brat_tamer 10-20-2022 06:38 PM

I'll give you three extra hours, +1000, and PUNISH. Have fun!

wolf82 10-20-2022 07:22 PM

I'll give you an extra three hours plus feet

generaterox 10-20-2022 10:05 PM

Let’s work your sphincter more by giving you +1000 squeezes and +3 HOURS.

Since this is a punishment so to make sure you learn your lesson, I’ll add PUNISH as well.

SerBlack 10-21-2022 02:35 AM

Let's go for +1000, NO REWASH, and STUFFED

Kindness 10-21-2022 10:44 AM

Let's skip panties altogether.
+1000 Squeezes
- NO RESPITE
- FEET

SluttySarah 10-21-2022 01:08 PM

First Day Update

(Obligatory +1DAY whenever I post)

Here's an update on the current totals:
I now have 18 hours to free panties, but it takes 5000 sphincter contractions to free a pair. I may only wear freed panties for 9 days (counting the +1DAY applied by this post). If I wish to free more panties afterwards, it will require 10000 clenches. To rewash all freed panties, I must fit 3 pairs of panties inside my asshole and stay stuffed for 3 hours, after which I have 20 minutes to push them out. Each pair of panties may be worn for no more than 72 hours and no less than 48 hours.

All 3 streaks, FEET, STUFFED, and PUNISH have been started yesterday and FEET has been continued today.

My thoughts:
I think it is a good estimate that I can complete 5000 sphincter contractions in two hours and if I free a pair of panties every 2 hours, with an hour of rest to rest my sphincter in between, I will be able to free 6 pairs of panties, enough to last me probably around 2 weeks without any rewashes (which I think will be extremely difficult to earn). If I am really in need of more panties, I can also stuff two pairs of panties in me and clench onto both of them and free twice as many panties. This would be extremely uncomfortable and tiring but at least for now it seems I can free far more panties than I will need. I'm also really happy that FEET has been posted two days in a row! If the streak continues tomorrow (so any post 8 hours from now) then I will be able to use my feet to pull out the 3 pairs of panties in me if I attempt to earn a rewash, which will be very useful as I only have 20 minutes to get all 3 pairs out of me and I don't think my sphincter is strong enough to do it quickly enough. I am a bit scared of the PUNISH streak lasting all 7 days but I think there will be at least one day where the streak ends, hopefully. Having to wear each pair of panties for at least 2 days isn't too big of a deal to me, since by the end of this I never hoped to free enough panties to change everyday anyways.

I do have a question though. If I receive more time to complete contractions and free more panties, should the time be paused when I go to bed? I think it is fair, but if anyone wants there to be a price for pausing the time I will take their suggestion.

ColonelMustard 10-21-2022 01:43 PM

No Rewash
+1 Day
and…
Hmmmmm punish.

Smmaster69 10-21-2022 02:05 PM

]PUNISH +1000 let's keep the punish train going

Sabina 10-22-2022 12:44 AM

I think lot of people is PUNISH(ing) you and you surely diserve it.

I have perplexed sbout where you stuff the panties, but if you like is fine.
Still also if you dislike is fine again and this will be the your PUNISH(ment)

However, I encourage you in future, to stuff the panties in the other hole, at the front, dear!
This will be more humiliation if you have to be around and the only way to wear panties is inside, and will keep going The PUNISH(ment) at another level, totally adequate to a slut wannabe like you are: not try to deny it!

Spoiler:
now please, count how many time the KEYWORD appear in this post and enjoy

Miss Sabina

SluttySarah 10-22-2022 12:51 AM

Ahh I'm really sorry Sabina I know I wrote it up really long and maybe unclear. Repeats of the PUNISH keyword doesn't add anything new, but a single PUNISH will be enough to continue the streak to the 3rd day. May I treat the other two instances as something else?

(and as promised, +1DAY for myself)

Sabina 10-22-2022 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SluttySarah18 (Post 4907291)
Ahh I'm really sorry Sabina I know I wrote it up really long and maybe unclear. Repeats of the PUNISH keyword doesn't add anything new, but a single PUNISH will be enough to continue the streak to the 3rd day. May I treat the other two instances as something else?

(and as promised, +1DAY for myself)

Yes: cross out the help somebody gave to you by using the toes, two times
This will make the expulsion more difficult, hopefully.

This will be the your additional PUNISH(ment)

Miss Sabina

SluttySarah 10-22-2022 01:18 AM

Again, I'm really sorry but I don't think it'd be fair for me to cross out the post given by another person :( Please any of the other keywords I listed are ok.

Kindness 10-22-2022 10:32 AM

Day 2
+1000 Squeezes
- NO RESPITE
- FEET

SluttySarah 10-22-2022 10:44 AM

Second Day Update

(+1 DAY)

Update on current punishment:
User Sabrina clearly wished to punish me, but I could not cancel the two FEET posts as she would've liked as I feel it would be unfair. Instead I will treat it as +2 DAYS unless Sabrina indicates she would prefer something else. I also had to reply twice, giving another 2 days :(
Hence I will be only allowed to wear freed panties for the next 15 days. I will have 18 hours to free panties. It requires 6000 sphincter contractions on the pair of panties stuffed in my asshole to free it. To rewash all freed panties, I must stuff 3 pairs of panties in my asshole and keep them inside for 4 hours, and push them all out in under 15 minutes afterwards. Each pair of panties must be worn for more than 48 hours but less than 72 hours.

The PUNISH and FEET streaks have been continued to 2 days in a row. The STUFF streak was not continued yesterday.

An important clarification on streaks: The keyword only needs to be posted once after each update post to count as continuing to the next day. If someone has already posted it, please know your post will not affect the streak

Some thoughts:
The number of days I'm only allowed to wear panties I freed went up quickly! I still think it is ok though, since I only need to free 8 pairs of panties and I have a whole 18 hours to do so. If I free them two at a time by stuffing two pairs in my asshole and doing the sphincter squeezes around both I think I can free up to 12 pairs of panties, and with a rewash, effectively 24.

AND PLEASE I REALLY NEED THE LAST FEET POST I BEG OF ANYONE IT GIVES ME A CHANCE AT REWASHING MY PANTIES. I only have 15 minutes now to push out 3 pairs of panties from my asshole if I want to earn a rewash and I really don't think I can do it without the help of my feet.

edit: Thank you so much kindness I didn't see your post when writing this. This completes the 3 day feet streak and I will now be allowed to use my feet to remove panties from my asshole instead of having to push them out without help. Is it okay if I count it as a post for the 3rd day so that it counts towards the streak? The +1000 squeezes and NO RESPITE will be included when I make the update for the third day.

generaterox 10-22-2022 10:51 AM

Here's some more time to help you with the punishment. Have +3 Hours on me slut.

Since you begged so nicely for it, I'll be nice and provide you with FEET. However, I doubt that you would really need it since it comes with another NO CHANGING so you won't really have to rewash your panties since you're going to have dirty panties on anyways.

As for whether would there be a cost to pause the time while you sleep, I think that it is reasonable for the time to be paused but you'll have to stuff your panties in your asshole while you sleep.

SluttySarah 10-23-2022 02:48 PM

Day 3 Update

(+1 DAY)

Update on current punishment:
A full 24 hours passed without posts so +7 DAYS will be added
I will be only allowed to wear freed panties for the next 23 days. I will have 21 hours to free panties. It requires 6000 sphincter contractions on the pair of panties stuffed in my asshole to free it. If I wish to free more panties afterwards it will require 15000 sphincter contractions. To rewash all freed panties, I must stuff 3 pairs of panties in my asshole and keep them inside for 4 hours, and push them all out in under 15 minutes afterwards. Each pair of panties must be worn for more than 72 hours but less than 96 hours.

While I sleep, I will try my best to hold a pair of panties inside my asshole but I am afraid it will be too uncomfortable for me to fall asleep... in that case I simply will not pause the time I have to free panties.

The FEET streaks has reached 3 days in a row. Anytime I remove panties from my asshole, I may use my feet to help me. However, any situation where I was previously allowed to use my hands, I may only use my feet now. The PUNISH streak was not continued yesterday.

I will do a better job in the future to ensure there is at least one post every 24 hours in the future. At 23 days and increasing I can't really afford to have another week added. To anyone viewing the thread, at this point I would appreciate any post, even if it is quite punishing. I really really beg you, I don't want to be stuck in dirty panties for over a month...

bluedieblub 10-23-2022 02:50 PM

It's mean enough already for me, have +3 Hours time to try and get *some* panties free.

Smmaster69 10-23-2022 03:18 PM

You sound like this is going to be too easy for you well it's punish with one more day and no rewash

wolf82 10-23-2022 03:28 PM

I will add +3 hours

Kindness 10-23-2022 08:13 PM

Dunno if that streak counted, so let’s make it official:

+1000 Squeezes
- NO RESPITE
- FEET

generaterox 10-24-2022 08:32 AM

Have +3 Hours and +1 Day on me

wolf82 10-24-2022 02:47 PM

I will add +3 hours

SluttySarah 10-25-2022 12:38 AM

Day 4 Update

(+1 DAY)
Sorry for the late update.
Here are the updated totals:
I will be only allowed to wear freed panties for the next 26 days. I will have 33 hours to free panties. It requires 7000 sphincter contractions on the pair of panties stuffed in my asshole to free it. If I wish to free more panties afterwards it will require 20000 sphincter contractions. To rewash all freed panties, I must stuff 3 pairs of panties in my asshole and keep them inside for 5 hours, and push them all out in under 10 minutes afterwards. Each pair of panties must be worn for more than 72 hours but less than 96 hours.

The punish streak has been recontinued, but if I begin 3 days from now there will be no chance of all 7 days being completed.

Thoughts:
It's going to be really really hard to earn any rewashes now... I received a pair of panties today to check the size and they were a bit too large so I have now ordered a set of 12 in a smaller size (the smallest they have!). I hope this will make the punishment more bearable, as when I attempted to stay with those two pairs inside me at once, it was quite unbearable and I wouldn't last more than an hour stuffed as I was. Of course I may choose to only free one pair of panties at a time, and so far it seems that will be enough. Trying to free panties after that initial period is also looking to be nearly impossible unless I am really desperate and willing to spend quite a few hours clenching onto a pair of panties. That and rewashes being nearly impossible to earn, I will need to free all the panties I am to wear at the very start.

generaterox 10-25-2022 03:55 AM

Have +3 Hours more on me to try and free as many panties as possible!

bluedieblub 10-25-2022 07:12 AM

Add 3 hours to give you more room. How are you feeling about only wearing the panties that have been inside your ass for almost a month? Is it exciting you?

SluttySarah 10-25-2022 02:02 PM

Day 5 Update

(+1DAY)

I will be only allowed to wear freed panties for the next 27 days. I will have 39 hours to free panties. It requires 7000 sphincter contractions on the pair of panties stuffed in my asshole to free it. If I wish to free more panties afterwards it will require 20000 sphincter contractions. To rewash all freed panties, I must stuff 3 pairs of panties in my asshole and keep them inside for 5 hours, and push them all out in under 10 minutes afterwards. Each pair of panties must be worn for more than 72 hours but less than 96 hours.

Thank you for the extra time!

There's only 2 days until I need to begin this punishment (right after I finish my exams!). It's an exciting thought that I'll only be allowed to wear panties I've fit in my asshole and clenched on thousands of times, for an entire month, but also really scary! I'm just afraid I won't be able to free enough panties and how incredibly uncomfortable and tiring this will be for my poor asshole... Now I have close to 2 full days to free panties but taking 7000 contractions to free a single pair I think my sphincter is gonna get really tired from the intense training not to mention how punishing it is to have that much lacy fabric stuffed inside me in the first place. I definitely need to make sure I free enough panties at the start because if I want to free any more, 20000 contractions, at 3000 contractions an hour, is over 6 hours of constant sphincter torture!

Smmaster69 10-25-2022 02:17 PM

Let's keep punish going anyway

wolf82 10-25-2022 03:58 PM

Another +3 hours from me

wolf82 10-26-2022 01:11 PM

I’ll add another +3 hours

SluttySarah 10-26-2022 10:25 PM

Day 6 Update

(+1DAY)

I will be only allowed to wear freed panties for the next 28 days. I will have 45 hours to free panties. It requires 7000 sphincter contractions on the pair of panties stuffed in my asshole to free it. If I wish to free more panties afterwards it will require 20000 sphincter contractions. To rewash all freed panties, I must stuff 3 pairs of panties in my asshole and keep them inside for 5 hours, and push them all out in under 10 minutes afterwards. Each pair of panties must be worn for more than 72 hours but less than 96 hours.

1 more day before the punishment starts!

generaterox 10-26-2022 11:18 PM

Have an extra +3 Hours on me

wolf82 10-27-2022 03:02 PM

Time to add another +3

SluttySarah 10-27-2022 10:58 PM

Final Totals - punishment begins

(+1DAY)

Here are the final totals:
I will be only allowed to wear freed panties for the next 29 days. I will have 51 hours to free panties. It requires 7000 sphincter contractions on the pair of panties stuffed in my asshole to free it. If I wish to free more panties afterwards it will require 20000 sphincter contractions. To rewash all freed panties, I must stuff 3 pairs of panties in my asshole and keep them inside for 5 hours, and push them all out in under 10 minutes afterwards. Each pair of panties must be worn for more than 72 hours but less than 96 hours.

The 51 hours will begin tomorrow after I finish my homework for the week. If I am unable to finish all my homework tomorrow I will add 2 days so that this lasts for an entire month and wear binder clips on my nipples whenever I am inserting panties for the entirety of the punishment.

generaterox 10-27-2022 11:14 PM

Good slut with your punishment Sarah! Do keep us updated on the progress of your punishment :)

SluttySarah 10-27-2022 11:58 PM

Reports

will do!
I will post an update tomorrow on if I finished my homework or not. Once I begin the 51 hours I have to free panties, I will write a report every 12 hours.
Afterwards, I will post an update each week or if I attempt to earn a rewash or free an additional pair of panties.

If I miss a report, I'm open to suggestions for what the consequences should be. I'm thinking +1 week to the punishment and 15min of binder clips on both nipples every time I change panties, just because I really should not be missing my reports. If you want to add anything else at all, I will add it, as I just shouldn't be missing reports in the first place.

bluedieblub 10-28-2022 04:11 AM

Good luck with that Sarah! That's definitely going to be a challenge to free those panties.