getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   22/F Pee desperation & control day x (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=415386)

Drippingsub 06-09-2022 05:45 AM

22/F Pee desperation & control day x

Hello GD,

I've been busy and I'm back for a quick short duration thread x

I haven't done a lot of pee control in public and I find it very exciting to give a proper try.

It's around 8:30 am right now. I'll be staying out in my uni campus till dinner time. Keeping this thread just for the day.

Outfit: Normal bra and white cotton panties. Light grey tights and a white crop top that doesn't reach my waist, hence doesn't cover my crotch. (Sucker for self torture, as always). I do have a jacket in my bag though, just to tie to my waist and cover up if things get way out of hand x

I might have to attend a couple of classes but other than that I'll be active on this thread. Leaving my dorm with a near empty bladder as of now.

Make me squirm and beg for permission to pee on this thread x

New edit:
Need permission from 2 people on this thread to pee.
Also, I'm not into drinking piss as well as diaper play so just putting that out there. Pure old desperation and humiliation requested x

aussiedom 06-09-2022 05:46 AM

Get a large water bottle and coffee and finish both asap

MrSpanker 06-09-2022 05:46 AM

Start your day off right with a nice large bottle of water, you have 20 minutes to drink 16oz

Chirs<M 06-09-2022 05:55 AM

You can't use the bathroom for the rest of the day, unless you get permission from 2 people on this thread.

frukostflingor 06-09-2022 06:04 AM

And remove those panties. Not allowed to wear them

Chirs<M 06-09-2022 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frukostflingor (Post 4786498)

I actually don't mind you to keep your panties on. Think they'll look great wet on you later this afternoon, after you've peed them!

Drippingsub 06-09-2022 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiedom (Post 4786482)
Get a large water bottle and coffee and finish both asap

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSpanker (Post 4786484)
Start your day off right with a nice large bottle of water, you have 20 minutes to drink 16oz

Here on campus water bottles are sold as 500 ml and 1 L. I googled 16 oz, says 473 ml so I'm considering it to be 500 ml. Since @aussiedom didn't mention the amount, I just bought 2 of those, that's two 500 ml bottles. And a cup of coffee.

Trying to finish them asap xx

Drippingsub 06-09-2022 06:19 AM

Vote: Panties or no panties?

Quote:

Originally Posted by frukostflingor (Post 4786498)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chirs<M (Post 4786505)
I actually don't mind you to keep your panties on. Think they'll look great wet on you later this afternoon, after you've pped them!

GD y'll need to choose xx

So let's do a vote. Panties or no?

Whichever gets 3 votes first will be final x And obviously I'm not considering the votes of you two since they have already mutually cancelled each other xx

aussiedom 06-09-2022 06:21 AM

Keep them but you must always piss through them

Chirs<M 06-09-2022 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drippingsub (Post 4786509)
GD y'll need to choose xx

Sorry, that's me to blame.

Panties off then while you wait for the vote result (as that was posted before me).

Let's add 2 more rules to follow for today:

- Whenever someone you meet offers you a drink you must say yes.

- You must go for the largest drink avaliable & finish it all.

frukostflingor 06-09-2022 06:26 AM

Panties off! Show that camel toe maybe

Taz55 06-09-2022 06:35 AM

Panties off, but keep them in your hand all day. Don't put them away.

Stuff them in you your pussy if you have any task which requires both hands free.

Drippingsub 06-09-2022 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiedom (Post 4786512)
Keep them but you must always piss through them

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chirs<M (Post 4786515)
Sorry, that's me to blame.

Panties off then while you wait for the vote result (as that was posted before me).

Let's add 2 more rules to follow for today:

- Whenever someone you meet offers you a drink you must say yes.

- You must go for the largest drink avaliable & finish it all.

Quote:

Originally Posted by frukostflingor (Post 4786516)
Panties off! Show that camel toe maybe

1 vote for panties. 1 for no panties.

I needed to take my panties off till the vote ended. I was already sitting in a cafe where I had ordered my cup of coffee so I went inside the washroom, locked the cubicle. I took my tights off, then my panties and then put my tights back on. I put my panties inside my bag x

It was such a crazzzyy feeling. Normally I wouldn't want to pee this soon but now this thread has my mind fixed constantly on my bladder and it was so hard to get inside a toilet and not pee xx

I'm back at my table in the cafe, almost done with the coffee. 1 water bottle down. 1 has to be opened yet. Finishing the coffee and leaving the cafe.

Loving it so far x

Drippingsub 06-09-2022 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz55 (Post 4786523)
Panties off, but keep them in your hand all day. Don't put them away.

Stuff them in you your pussy if you have any task which requires both hands free.

2 votes for no panties. 1 vote for yes.

This is going to be so difficult to keep my panties in my hand because I'm surely going to run into friends and people I know during the entire day on campus. And classes too. Can't even imagine xx

Chirs<M 06-09-2022 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drippingsub (Post 4786529)

Normally I wouldn't want to pee this soon but now this thread has my mind fixed constantly on my bladder and it was so hard to get inside a toilet and not pee xx

Noted! That good info for us all for later :D

No more drinks from me just yet, as you have a long day ahead of you.

What's your schedule for the next few hours? If you don't have classes after lunch, try to arrange seeing or friend or watching a movie. I'd like you be somewhere that you will not be able to leave for at least 1 hour.

jakethemoon 06-09-2022 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drippingsub (Post 4786479)
Hello GD,

I've been busy and I'm back for a quick short duration thread x

I haven't done a lot of pee control in public and I find it very exciting to give a proper try.

It's around 8:30 am right now. I'll be staying out in my uni campus till dinner time. Keeping this thread just for the day.

Outfit: Normal bra and white cotton panties. Light grey tights and a white crop top that doesn't reach my waist, hence doesn't cover my crotch. (Sucker for self torture, as always). I do have a jacket in my bag though, just to tie to my waist and cover up if things get way out of hand x

I might have to attend a couple of classes but other than that I'll be active on this thread. Leaving my dorm with a near empty bladder as of now.

Make me squirm and beg for permission to pee on this thread x

New edit:
Need permission from 2 people on this thread to pee.
Also, I'm not into drinking piss as well as diaper play so just putting that out there. Pure old desperation and humiliation requested x

Lightly press and tap on your bladder but don’t release

Drippingsub 06-09-2022 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chirs<M (Post 4786535)
Noted! That good info for us all for later :D

No more drinks from me just yet, as you have a long day ahead of you.

What's your schedule for the next few hours? If you don't have classes after lunch, try to arrange seeing or friend or watching a movie. I'd like you be somewhere that you will not be able to leave for at least 1 hour.

Finished with the second bottle of water. Still doing okay.

It's around 10 am and I have classes from 11-1 pm. So I'll have lunch after that. And other than that, it's a free day.

I can go over to a friend's place or do I arrange to meet a friend in public? Also, is that friend supposed to be particularly a guy or a girl or anyone?

Taz55 06-09-2022 07:07 AM

How about a rule of one edge for each post in this thread starting now. You can adjust later if it gets out of control.

Each time you do a new set of edges it needs to be in a different location.

tzzzr 06-09-2022 07:46 AM

I like the edge idea, if I would have seen this sooner I would have voted for no panties.

Chirs<M 06-09-2022 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drippingsub (Post 4786540)
Finished with the second bottle of water. Still doing okay.

It's around 10 am and I have classes from 11-1 pm. So I'll have lunch after that. And other than that, it's a free day.

I can go over to a friend's place or do I arrange to meet a friend in public? Also, is that friend supposed to be particularly a guy or a girl or anyone?

Make sure you have a nice big drink with your lunch after your classes.

Please try to arrange to meet a friend in public for around 2 or 3 pm. You can either suggest a walk with them or meeting for a coffee.

How desperate are you now to pee?

zephyrnem 06-09-2022 09:47 AM

If a friend goes to the bathroom...you go with them...just dont pee. You have to stay in the bathroom.

Also, for fun, go barefoot as much as you can. Just to make things more awkward.

And you have to drop your panties at least once.

zephyrnem 06-09-2022 09:48 AM

Oh...and while barefoot...sometime in the next hour...do 15 jumping jacks.

Ray_Q 06-09-2022 01:54 PM

Hi DS

Back for more humiliation are we

I bet you really need to pee now. I bet it would be really humiliating if you went to the toilet, took off all your clothes, and squatted over the toilet but were not allowed to pee. No, you get to maaturbate to the edge, but no peeing. You have to get dressed (unless feeling particularly slutty :)) and go about your day still needing to pee.

I might let you pee but certainly not in a toilet and certainly not clothed in any way.

R.

Drippingsub 06-09-2022 03:16 PM

Permission to pee!!!

About 6 pm right now

I will report everything after my last post asap but right now I NEED TO PEE. I haven't peed once since morning and I'm too desperate now.

My friends have gone, I'm alone. Still out in public in a pretty busy evening campus.

I need 2 permissions to pee!! Please let me go. I'll continue posting reports by the time I get the permissions x

Chirs<M 06-09-2022 03:22 PM

Let's have that report now & then I'll make my decision.

Drippingsub 06-09-2022 03:23 PM

No panties

Quote:

Originally Posted by tzzzr (Post 4786568)
I like the edge idea, if I would have seen this sooner I would have voted for no panties.

Your vote was the deciding one.

I had already taken off my panties and I wasn't supposed to wear them back the entire day but I had to keep them in my hand. I rolled them up into my left fist so it looked more like a handkerchief.

It was very difficult when I was with my friends but I didn't dare to open my fist the entire time and thankfully no one made a scene xx

I'll write a separate report about my time w my friends.

Chirs<M 06-09-2022 03:26 PM

Also the rule wash againt using a bathroom or toliet to pee.

Nothing to stop you find somewhere else to pee YET within the rules.

New rule is you can't pull your tights down to pee, unless you are in a bathroom :D

Drippingsub 06-09-2022 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz55 (Post 4786543)
How about a rule of one edge for each post in this thread starting now. You can adjust later if it gets out of control.

Each time you do a new set of edges it needs to be in a different location.

I had seen 3 posts starting from this one before my classes so I had to complete 3 edges.

Also, Im not counting my own posts for the edges.

I wanted to make it a little scary and thrilling so I walked into my first class 20 mins before. The class has no lecture previous to it so it stays empty. The door was open and I sat on the last seat. We have full board wood tables so everything below my waist was completely covered but it was still very exciting and scary because anyone could walk in. Even though they couldn't see my lower half, I would die of humiliation xx

I put my right hand inside my tights. Touching my clit was out of question because any friction anywhere near my pee hole would make me lose control. I was already really turned on and wet. I finger fucked my pussy and edged thrice.

I could easily control my orgasm but edging made me so wet and light grey tights without panties? Scariest combination ever. Then I pretended to study as other students came in and didn't leave the class till the last one left.

My classes were supposed to end at 1 but they got extended to almost 2 pm. Thankfully it was in the same room and I didn't have to move too much. But I was continuously squirming in my seat and hoping to not have a wet spot on my tights.

When I got up, I checked and there wasn't any spot but I could feel my juices dripping down my inner thighs. All that wetness increased my want to pee.

I went to a cafe, had lunch and somehow managed to finish a 1 litre bottle of water (I was supposed to buy the largest one and 1L was the largest they had)

I saw 3 more posts after I finished lunch so that was 3 more edges. I used the washroom of the same cafe to do it. Once again, finger fucking my dripping pussy. I was really hot and bothered, super aroused but still I've done worse edging and denial before.

Then I left the cafe and texted my friend (a girl) to hang out.

Posting part 2 asap

Right now I'm sitting on a bench on campus, really really desperate to pee. Typing these reports out about how desperate i am is just a torture. I don't know how long I can hold it before having an accident.
Please let me go!!!

Chirs<M 06-09-2022 03:45 PM

Great report back & great to hear you having fun :)

Your need to go has made me realise I could do with a pee too. I'm likely to give you permision after your great update to use a toilet, but I need to go a pee first. I'll be back soon!

Drippingsub 06-09-2022 03:47 PM

Explain

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chirs<M (Post 4786852)
Also the rule wash againt using a bathroom or toliet to pee.

Nothing to stop you find somewhere else to pee YET within the rules.

New rule is you can't pull your tights down to pee, unless you are in a bathroom :D

I'm sorry I didn't really understand this completely, my mind is a little fogged with really really wanting to pee xx

Can you please clarify the entire rule a bit simpler

Chirs<M 06-09-2022 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drippingsub (Post 4786885)
I'm sorry I didn't really understand this completely, my mind is a little fogged with really really wanting to pee xx

Can you please clarify the entire rule a bit simpler

You can pee where you like if you stay dressed, but you need permission from 2 people to use the toilet.

I'll be the first to allow you to use the toilet normally, but first you must sit on the toilet dressed as you are, drink another 250ml of water & then wait 5 minutes. After the 5 mins your free to pull down your tights & pee.

Drippingsub 06-09-2022 04:05 PM

Part 2

Quote:

Originally Posted by zephyrnem (Post 4786655)
If a friend goes to the bathroom...you go with them...just dont pee. You have to stay in the bathroom.

Also, for fun, go barefoot as much as you can. Just to make things more awkward.

And you have to drop your panties at least once.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zephyrnem (Post 4786656)
Oh...and while barefoot...sometime in the next hour...do 15 jumping jacks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray_Q (Post 4786793)
Hi DS

Back for more humiliation are we

I bet you really need to pee now. I bet it would be really humiliating if you went to the toilet, took off all your clothes, and squatted over the toilet but were not allowed to pee. No, you get to maaturbate to the edge, but no peeing. You have to get dressed (unless feeling particularly slutty :)) and go about your day still needing to pee.

I might let you pee but certainly not in a toilet and certainly not clothed in any way.

R.

My friend showed up with her cousin brother who had come to visit her at about 3 pm. I was terrified as I definitely didn't want a guy around me when I was in such a possibility of humiliation x

Walking barefoot isn't much of a big deal here. I just made up that I had a shoe bite and that was acceptable.

Having coffee or any other drink was out of question so I suggested that we take a walk in the park. I wanted to pee at that time but I wasn't as desperate as I am right now. Still walking straight without squirming was a task. And I was constantly checking my tights for a visible wet spot.

My friend did most of the talking as I had my mind over my most sensitive spots. I tried to walk as farther away from her brother as possible because it was somehow really embarrassing. Plus the panties in my fist made me shiver in fear.

I have no idea what she kept talking about xD Once around a corner, I dropped my panties on the ground but picked them up in lightening speed. My friend surely didn't notice but I can't say about her brother as he was quiet the entire time like me too. I had to calm myself down from the excitement of that.

I thought they'd leave in an hour but she had no intention of leaving and it was making me increasingly nervous. Finally they left at around 5:30 pm.

She used the campus washrooms twice and it was a such a big torture for me to go with her and not pee. Who goes to pee twice in 2 hours?

After she left I went on with my remaining tasks. I completed the jumping jacks in the park itself and that was THE WORST. I had to take a break once because I thought that I'd lose control and pee right there in the middle of the park. I think that escalated my desperation to pee quite a lot.

Then I entered the cubicle of a different girls washroom on campus and locked it. I took off all my clothes and edged naked. I was so close to losing control and peeing right there, I was already on the toilet. But I managed to control myself somehow.

Then I dressed, walked to this bench that I'm sitting on and I'm still here desperately needing to pee now. I have goosebumps all over my body and I can't even look or think of water or any liquid.

I've completed all edges before my 6 pm permission post and I'll finish the new ones asap.

But please please give me permission. I need 2 permissions!! I can't hold it anymore. And I don't know why but this is turning me on so much I can't think straight xx

Ray_Q 06-09-2022 04:09 PM

Amazing reports as ever.

I'll let you pee, contingent on it taking place somewhere in public with all your clothes off.

R.

Drippingsub 06-09-2022 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray_Q (Post 4786894)
Amazing reports as ever.

I'll let you pee, contingent on it taking place somewhere in public with all your clothes off.

R.

Can I use a toilet? I'll be naked and even keep the cubicle door unlocked if you'd like but right now the campus is too busy to get practically naked outside.

Please be nice I beg you xx

Ray_Q 06-09-2022 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drippingsub (Post 4786900)
Can I use a toilet? I'll be naked and even keep the cubicle door unlocked if you'd like but right now the campus is too busy to get practically naked outside.

Please be nice I beg you xx

Naked, door unlocked, and open.

R.

Drippingsub 06-09-2022 04:20 PM

Thankyouuu

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray_Q (Post 4786901)

R.

Done. I'll report back asap. The campus is crowded so the washrooms are going to be too but lets see how this goes x

Drippingsub 06-09-2022 04:49 PM

Thankyou!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chirs<M (Post 4786888)
You can pee where you like if you stay dressed, but you need permission from 2 people to use the toilet.

I'll be the first to allow you to use the toilet normally, but first you must sit on the toilet dressed as you are, drink another 250ml of water & then wait 5 minutes. After the 5 mins your free to pull down your tights & pee.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray_Q (Post 4786901)

R.

@Ray_Q let me close the door but keep it unlocked if I pm'd while I peed so I'll just copy and paste the report here!

Thankyou!!

I ran to buy a 500 ml water bottle to finish the task on the post on the thread and ran straight into a washroom inside a cubicle.

When I entered there was no one in the common area but 2 cubicles were locked xx I'm glad no one saw me enter the cubicle with a water bottle in hand x

I had to drink 250 ml which was half of it. Just looking at the water and staying fully dressed on a toilet was making me clench my thighs tightly together and squirm. I didn't waste time and chugged half the bottle.

I have to stay fully dressed for 5 mins and I've put the timer. My door is not locked but closed as I write this for you.

Im so desperate to pee I am shivering right now. And all of this denial and permissions and humiliation is driving me wild.

I just heard one of the cubicle open, fuck I'm so scared and I'm still dressed. I can see a girl near the washbasins through the gap in the door. I just hope no one notices my door unlocked.

I still have time to go. Every second feels too big. I am so turned on right now, my clit is throbbing and I totally wet without panties. I'm surprised how my tights don't show a wet spot.

I secretly wish I get caught by boys while doing these threads or a male friend finds out about my GD, fuck that is so hot to think about but I'm too scared to let it happen. But its so hot to think that they'll make me beg to keep it a secret fuck that will be so humiliating.

Ok my timer is off and I need to get naked. I can hear multiple voices of girls outside in the common area it is crazy. What if someone just pushes the door thinking it is unoccupied?

Ok I did it. Shit shit I'm completely naked right now and I'm peeing oh it feels so good its been so long. It's getting difficult to type and I'm shit scared that the door is unlocked!!

I cant see who's outside what if its someone I know! Im done now im getting dressed.

Damn this was crazy!! Im out of the cubicle standing near the basins typing this. This was such a crazy experience!! I think i left the half water bottle inside the cubicle xx

And im still so badly turned on I need to cum!!

I'll calm down a bit and then see what happens next I still have edges to do

Drippingsub 06-09-2022 04:55 PM

Thread extension?

I have 6 more edges to do for the 6 new posts. I'll complete them and report.

Should I extend the thread duration? Pee control was a huge huge turn on so that will be the main focus! And since I'm already edging I think that can be constant further.

I'll have dinner outside and then go back to my dorm. Y'll can choose my clothing also in the dorm, I live with 2 roommates (girls). We share a washroom.

I sleep by midnight so I have 4-5 hours to play easily. Hopefully I'll get to cum before I sleep xx

Not sure about tomorrow's schedule but I'm atleast keeping the thread active till midnight.

Reminder pee control is the main focus xx

Conguy 06-09-2022 05:15 PM

drink twice what you normally would with dinner, and you must complete 50 jumping jacks between now and returning to your dorm.

Garry0993 06-09-2022 05:30 PM

An idea of a task, would be while you are out for dinner, you will drink plenty of water. You shouldn't be thinking about peeing until get back to your dorm.

While you are out, you still need to use the public bathroom. In the stall, with a full bladder, you will strip naked and sit on the toilet with your legs open wide. But instead of peeing in the toilet, you will watch some desperate girl peeing porn video. You should edge to the video while watching this. Should be a plus if the girl in video get to cum and pee in the end while you get nothing.

When you put clothes back on, you should wear one piece less then you started. Pantie is the best option, but a sock is acceptable

Some option to make things worse.
1. leave the door unlocked.
2. play the porn, the pissing part, without using headphones.