getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   WYR......Stairs or Lift/Elevator Naked? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=380870)

andrew_b 02-18-2020 03:48 PM

WYR......Stairs or Lift/Elevator Naked?

Would you rather go up/down a couple of flights of stairs whilst naked?

Or

Do the same but instead taking the lift/elevator?

If you've tried either or both please share your own experiences

Sissypalooza 02-18-2020 04:22 PM

I'd probably go stairs, that way if I hear someone I could turn around and hide while they pass, whereas the elevator/lift you are forced to be seen cause you got nowhere to go if someone wants to ride the elevator(of course if I was told/dared to be seen I would take elevator)

andrew_b 02-18-2020 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissypalooza (Post 3920124)
I'd probably go stairs, that way if I hear someone I could turn around and hide while they pass, whereas the elevator/lift you are forced to be seen cause you got nowhere to go if someone wants to ride the elevator(of course if I was told/dared to be seen I would take elevator)

Hmm, would you pick stairs if you knew you couldn't cover/hide?

Sissypalooza 02-23-2020 05:36 PM

Well so long as I'm not required to stop and talk to em, probably yeah stairs, cause I can just keep walking

lololo72 02-24-2020 03:40 AM

I did both. More risky was in some hotel. There was terrace in roof. I went from my appartment only in briefs to the elevator (it was v nly some steps from door), go 3 flors over and next go some steps to the roof on terrace. There I steop naked a throw my briefs over rail down. Next I go same way naked back to my apartment

rhode64 02-24-2020 06:16 AM

both

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3920100)

Or

I would love to try both . It would be a real rush especially being seen

Kaitlyn1386 02-24-2020 08:54 AM

While on spring break. I got dared to run out of our 2nd-floor room. Go downstairs and bring back something from the car. While naked.

andrew_b 02-24-2020 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaitlyn1386 (Post 3925053)
While on spring break. I got dared to run out of our 2nd-floor room. Go downstairs and bring back something from the car. While naked.

That's wild, hope you had fun

scguycola 02-24-2020 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaitlyn1386 (Post 3925053)

What time of day was it? Roughly how many people saw you?

RainbowSky 02-26-2020 10:46 PM

Stairs - I hate lifts anyway and generally where I live stairs are never used, people are lazy and use a lift instead.

sissybill 02-26-2020 10:51 PM

stairs all day
i luv being seen

rhl 02-27-2020 11:52 AM

One night while at a motel, whileaked I was sent out of the room to get ice from the machine on the floor below.

zephyrnem 02-27-2020 01:07 PM

I have done stairs several times. Never was seem that I know. I love cold stares naked and barefoot and my clothing out of sight. I have masturbated in stairwells like this. It goes fast

canrac 02-27-2020 03:59 PM

I did the elevator on a night once when I was drunk doing dares from people. I took a video too. Watching it now I was so confident but it was definitely liquid courage. It was the building I lived in so if I got caught that would've sucked.

Was fun though. I did it in just a tshirt, windpants without underwear and shoes without socks so I wasted no time taking the clothes off. Started in the lobby and stripped completely naked as soon as the doors closed. I gave the camera a thumbs up when I was naked and got dressed again before I got to my floor.

Good times... I need to get back into doing those types of dares on a whim.

andrew_b 03-01-2020 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zephyrnem (Post 3927729)
I have done stairs several times. Never was seem that I know. I love cold stares naked and barefoot and my clothing out of sight. I have masturbated in stairwells like this. It goes fast

That is the benefit of the stairs alright, less likely to be busy

andrew_b 03-01-2020 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canrac (Post 3927848)
I did the elevator on a night once when I was drunk doing dares from people. I took a video too. Watching it now I was so confident but it was definitely liquid courage. It was the building I lived in so if I got caught that would've sucked.

Was fun though. I did it in just a tshirt, windpants without underwear and shoes without socks so I wasted no time taking the clothes off. Started in the lobby and stripped completely naked as soon as the doors closed. I gave the camera a thumbs up when I was naked and got dressed again before I got to my floor.

Good times... I need to get back into doing those types of dares on a whim.

Oh wow, that's pretty wild alright

Kisune Karnon 08-24-2020 08:37 PM

Elevator, it would be much faster to go the distance and it's more secluded.

giulel 04-22-2021 01:15 AM

I prefer going the stairs, so if I'm caught I can walk away

Scrap 04-22-2021 04:47 AM

Elevator. the risk of getting caught and not being in control of it give me tingles

--exhibitionist-- 01-17-2022 08:51 PM

Stairs or Elevator

Its a tough one: you can be caught at both places. Due to the fact that I had already done some naked stairs walking, if I was dared, and had to chose, I would probably chose an elevator, but only after first checking, that there are no cameras in the lift so I wouldn't get in trouble. Unless the receptionist was one of getdare members and wouldn't mind.:D

thrBread 01-18-2022 06:43 AM

I have gone down the stair of my apartment complex naked. I'd chose that over the elevator because you can better see someone coming.

Kah 01-18-2022 09:08 AM

Stairs are more ideal, you can turn and run away more easy if someone might catch you

<3 Kah

humiliatedboyslave 01-18-2022 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3920100)

Or

Great question!

And I've done both multiple times in hotels.

If getting caught wasn't a concern, I would definately opt for the elevator.
But, I do opt for the stairs mostly because you can hear if a door opens below or above where you are at, and then you can tailor direction based on whether you want to be seen or not (which is usually my preferred option). If you are on the elevator, you have no idea if anyone, including security, will be standing there waiting for the elevator when the door opens.

I've never gotten caught getting off the elevator, but almost got caught caught when I was about to take it. It arrived as I was just about to press the button and headed down the hall and back to the stairs.