getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Weirdest Place you've Masturbated? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=3783)

NJTallGuy 08-13-2007 07:59 AM

Weirdest Place you've Masturbated?

Not sure if this question has ever been asked so sorry if it's a repeat.

Where is/are the strangest, weirdest, most daring places you've touched yourself to completion when it wasn't on a dare?

to answer the question myself:
1) A customer's attic when I was in home inspections. Left it on the attic insulation.
2) At my work desk after everyone left. Once in the work bathroom.
3) Outside on my back porch late at night.

Marc 08-13-2007 10:33 AM

lying on the boot of my car on the side of a public highway in the snow

Ikon 08-13-2007 10:47 AM

man, i know it doesnt sound very weird..

but I would say my grandma's house

while its still in a house, its just kinda weird to think about

or

in my best friends living room, on the couch at night

i guess one of those, not too daring, i need to go do one outside

andom4444 08-13-2007 01:14 PM

hmmm in a hot tub with bubbles on with family in the garden about 50 metres away lol. didn't cum though.

Is Niet 08-13-2007 04:55 PM

In the bathroom of a Church rectory.... no i wasn't molested by a priest... i was working there... four hour shift, 5-9, the priests had all gone to dinner, it was boring, nobody calls churches that late.

suck1999 08-13-2007 05:35 PM

masturbate

Well I don't know if this counts cause I didn't really do it myself but one time I was in the car with my friend my gf her friend and her mom. She was sitting in the front with her mom and I was in the back with my friend (male) and her friend (female) and all of a sodden her friend starts to open my pants (m gf would of herd this probable but the radio was pretty loud) and started to give me a hand job right there till I cam. That was like a year ago me and my gf still go out and that's still her best friend cause she never found out and hopefully never will cause I think I might marry her.:eek:

timmy 08-15-2007 09:24 AM

haha mines not extreme or exciting but deffinly weird!

by the side of a fishing lake xD

whilst fishing

it was a public fishing lake =3=

JohnC15 08-15-2007 10:12 PM

i have you all beat.

I jacked off in spanish class surrounded by hot girls and my teacher (female) was close enough that i could have tapped her on the shoulder and she is hott too. Now I know what your thinking how could have done that with out being caught, well, i was going comando and i was wearing a zip up hoodie so i un zipped my hoodie and out it over my lap and did it. lol it was awesome.

Mistress.Tara 08-16-2007 12:04 AM

geography class while we were watching a movie... the lights were off && I sat in one of the back corner desks && no one sat directly beside me, so why the fuck not.

oh && my friends bed while she was at the grocery store

&& my other friends bed while she was laying beside me sleeping.

Ive also masturbated in 7 different rooms in my house.:)

glue 08-16-2007 02:16 AM

wow for me i masturbated IN a bush along a public footpath when a group of teenagers were walking by

animal 08-16-2007 06:47 AM

On a plain.

hehe

I was bored so I got to the toilet to maturbate:D

roxie314 08-16-2007 12:52 PM

;)

outsyde in the road--i luved it it was thrilling

love.ya.all.night 08-16-2007 06:51 PM

When I was younger on my living room floor with other people in the room but not looking at me.

the Bean 08-17-2007 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by animal (Post 22010)
On a plain.

hehe

I was bored so I got to the toilet to maturbate:D

yeah i done that on the 11 1/2 hour flight to america. wot else wos there to do...

7894529 08-20-2007 10:23 PM

in shopko, it was fun

darenick920 09-16-2007 11:52 AM

My weirdest was for a dare, was while i was driving down the interstate I masturbated. Was pretty hot and dangerous :-)

dareboyx 09-16-2007 12:21 PM

In the audience while at a Shakespeare Festival. It's an open-air theatre, so people bring blankets and stuff to the late show, and well, it wasn't holding my attention so...

Birthday Suit 09-21-2007 08:05 PM

While driving:) It was fun!

Jack18 09-23-2007 08:05 PM

Outside in my backyard late at night.

Powerstrip 09-24-2007 04:12 AM

Please don't start flaming me, but.....

Sisters bed.

borigraphix 09-24-2007 10:20 PM

I have masturbated in my car, parents bed, pool, backyard, and i just went to the mountains and did it on a picknik table (pictures if you want proof). The mountains was a thrill because the table was right in plain view but nobody drove by...

talla 09-26-2007 01:34 AM

Our pool with the pool pump on mi dick and t felt so good and i was in a bikini and also some 1 eles pool while they were in it :D hehehe

Borys 09-26-2007 01:53 AM

Wanking on the way home in the back part of a bus. With the people in frnt me. One girl sitting in the seat before mine :D

Mark_Willis 09-26-2007 10:14 AM

In the sea. It was a nudist beach and i didn't want to walk out of the water with a massive hardon.

daringslave 09-26-2007 01:11 PM

For me it was in the boys shower room at my highschool - I was dared to by my friends and left a wet patch on my crushes shirt right under the collar so he would smell me all day

Dice7 09-26-2007 03:11 PM

Probably in my car, in the school toilets or on my sisters bed..

Slut 09-29-2007 12:05 PM

For me it was when i was dared to do it while hiding in the bushes in front of my house.:) So fun!

anayguy 09-29-2007 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suck1999 (Post 21729)
Well I don't know if this counts cause I didn't really do it myself but one time I was in the car with my friend my gf her friend and her mom. She was sitting in the front with her mom and I was in the back with my friend (male) and her friend (female) and all of a sodden her friend starts to open my pants (m gf would of herd this probable but the radio was pretty loud) and started to give me a hand job right there till I cam. That was like a year ago me and my gf still go out and that's still her best friend cause she never found out and hopefully never will cause I think I might marry her.:eek:

your gf or friend and have you and friend done anything else

Krystal 09-29-2007 01:18 PM

hmmm, weirdest would be a toss up. Either the back of a bus, or up a tree late at night

Merlin 09-29-2007 01:27 PM

Nothing to special here ....
While driving
public toilet

Mr Giggles 09-29-2007 01:58 PM

At a friends house after a sleep over, in the shower.

james55 09-29-2007 02:29 PM

I have done it in the shower at the gym. Once when it was empty and once when another guy was there.

ParkCrawler 09-29-2007 07:11 PM

Weirdest Place

I know this is unheard of. This is probably weirder than any of your places. I am a twenty-one year old male, and i have never masturbated.

prometheus 09-29-2007 07:28 PM

I think my favorite place that I masturbated has to be... In Victoria Secrets fitting room. I was me and 3 girls. we all had a thing for each other. we all 4 mastrubated to the sight of each other mastrubating. it was soo hott!! we go back once a year to do it every year. now its up to 5 people. one more girl. i love being a guy. the hottest part is knowing that we cant touch each other.:D :D :D

xxthatgirl 09-30-2007 08:41 PM

Hm.. let me think.

The weirdest place was probably on a ride in Disney World.
My youngest sister (Who isn't on this site, I've got 4 sisters) dragged me on it and it was boring. So what else was there to do? I just took my bag and put it on my lap so no one would see, though the ride was dark and I could have probably gotten away with it. My sister was so interested in everything else she barely noticed I was next to her.

likesdares69 10-09-2007 10:40 AM

in the hot tub at a hotel, walking back to my house on the side of the road, next to a sleeping friend, school bathrooms, in a friends mouth lol

WebcamKing 10-12-2007 03:21 AM

Back of the bus on the way home from work
Work toilets (including walking nude from cubicle to cubicle - there's 800 people in my office and only 2 toilets, anyone could have walked in)
In the park completely naked
While walking down a cycle track completely naked
Girlfriend's sister's bed naked
Girlfriend's mother's bed naked
Hotel corridor and jacuzzi with my gf
Next to a sleeping female friend years ago
In work, under the desk, while looking at a female colleague opposite me.

zommbee 03-09-2008 02:51 PM

I have lots of them. Here's few:

1. While on the roof of a school. I wet my pants (completely) on
accident, and it turned me on so I came in my wet pants.
2. While pulling cables under a school portable while wearing
waterproof coveralls - came in my pants while another guy
was down there with me, about 20 feet away.
3. In my cousin's closet
4. Came in my pants at school, rubbing off against the desk
5. Numerous swimming pools and hot tub, using the jets
6. In a bathroom stall in the jockey's locker room at a horse track
7. While secretly watching my wife make out with her best friend (girl)

talla 03-09-2008 02:55 PM

O in some one eles pool on christmas day i let the jets do the work in the spa part, umm in the driveway and in the middel of the street at night

MaleDusAnything4U 03-10-2008 09:31 AM

gym

in the gym wen i was on the bike machine lol there was a propa fit girl doin squats or wateva u call them in a tight vest and shortshorts, u cud see her nice round arse out and her big tits bouncin up and down... and i cumd on the seat of the bike lol :P