getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   bestiality (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=34779)

uncurios 11-05-2009 03:09 PM

bestiality

hey guys jst wanted to start a discusiion on bestiality. what do you think of it right or wrong u into it etc etc

Night-1991 11-05-2009 03:11 PM

Obviously this started because of the pet dares thread. I hate it. Simple

theone 11-05-2009 03:45 PM

Bestiality is totally wrong.

Slenderman - Doctor 11-05-2009 03:51 PM

Add me to the "totally wrong" group.

BettyBoop 11-05-2009 03:54 PM

I think it's disgusting. To each his own, but seriously there's a limit.

CollaredBlondie 11-05-2009 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Night-1991 (Post 198981)
I hate it. Simple

Quote:

Originally Posted by theone (Post 198998)
Bestiality is totally wrong.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marvin (Post 199002)
Add me to the "totally wrong" group.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BettyBoop (Post 199003)
I think it's disgusting.

What they said. I think it's horrible.

(high five guys, anyone want a shiney star sticker? You can choose your colour!)

Nixie 11-05-2009 05:39 PM

uhh

Disgusting... Yeah that sums it up

Kinky_sexkitten 11-05-2009 05:42 PM

iTs PRETTi MUCH SiCkKNASTyY EWW>.<

RiskyVenture 11-05-2009 06:21 PM

While I'm not a zoophile or own any animals for that matter, I believe all people are entitled to do what they want as long as they don't cause harm.

Now, does anyone here have an actual argument as to why it's wrong or are you all just looking to fit into this dysfunctional group by uniting in hate against something you probably couldn't care less about?

Shit, if anyone can actually provide a rational thought-out argument as to why it's wrong, you can consider my arrogant ass your property, how's that?

Till then I call hypocrisy and suggest you all consider if that's the kind of open-mindedness you expect from people who don't share your fetishes?

Kinky_sexkitten 11-05-2009 06:24 PM

i dont think the animals have alot of say in it. whoo knows myb ur dog doesnt want u too touchh his doggie junk?? ever thought of that?? lls

RiskyVenture 11-05-2009 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kinky_sexkitten (Post 199081)
i dont think the animals have alot of say in it. whoo knows myb ur dog doesnt want u too touchh his doggie junk?? ever thought of that?? lls

Dogs aren't bound by the laws of manners which we humans are. For instance the chikan incidents in Japan were only able to get this out of hand because they were indoctrinated by their culture to believe that raising your voice is wrong, so instead the innocent girls just stood by while strangers groped them on packed trains.

A dog however is perfectly capable of showing discomfort and has no regard for etiquette.

Hunterman36 11-05-2009 10:04 PM

Ok how bout this do you think that humans are supposed to have sex with animals that genes or DNA can not combine...... NO therefore having sex with an animal with which u can not reproduce serves no practical purpose and can in most cases cause the animal harm or the human so that is why bestiality is wrong SIR

Hunterman36 11-05-2009 10:04 PM

Ok how bout this do you think that humans are supposed to have sex with animals that genes or DNA can not combine...... NO therefore having sex with an animal with which u can not reproduce serves no practical purpose and can in most cases cause the animal harm or the human so that is why bestiality is wrong SIR

Hunterman36 11-05-2009 10:28 PM

sorry for the repeat my computer is very screwed up

00infinity 11-05-2009 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunterman36 (Post 199115)

How is the animal harmed when it shoves it's dick in a girl thats assumed the position? and the same can be said about a girl using a dildo

greatsayaman 11-05-2009 11:57 PM

It's not my kinda thing, but if someone wants to, I won't judge them for it.

I could say that gay buttsex disgusts me to no end, but I'm not going to shun gay people for it.
I could say that blacks, or hispanics, or anyone who's not white, are completely unattractive to me (they don't, of course, this one's just an example), but I wouldn't treat anyone nasty for that.

It's the same for people who like doing things with dogs. The dog is rarely unhappy with it, whether it's licking a tasty treat off of someone (no force at all, it enjoys the taste), or sexing up some weird nympomaniac who wants to fuck a horny dog all the time (in which case, the dog is consenting with it's erect penis. Same goes for a guy who fucks a female dog. You can't tie a dog down without breaking it's bones to do so, so it's completely insane to say that the dog is being forced to do something it doesn't want to.

Unless someone does something that I believe is morally wrong (killing for no reason, abusing/sexually abusing minors, harming animals (yes, harming, which beastiality rarely is not, and in the extreme cases, it's someone with a fucked up mind, and they don't represent all people), stealing hugely valuable items, etc), I don't judge them for what they do.

Because everyone has deep, dark secrets. No matter how much they want to hide them. We ought to respect those with the courage to bring them out into the open.

theone 11-06-2009 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiskyVenture (Post 199079)
Now, does anyone here have an actual argument as to why it's wrong or are you all just looking to fit into this dysfunctional group by uniting in hate against something you probably couldn't care less about?

Yes lots of people do, the group largely responsible for these ideas is called civilisation or human society.

There are many reasons and arguments of why bestiality or zoophilia are wrong and cause harm. Examples are: Illegal, crimes against nature, animal abuse, cruel, irresponsible, non consent by the animal, immoral, perverse, degrading, disgusting, unhygienic and causing the introduction of diseases.

We live in a society with rules, laws, morality, ethics, hygiene and standards. Why? Because we are human beings that’s why.

Human beings live by standards that we ourselves determine via reasoned arguments not purely by instinct driven desires. Dogs, sheep, cows and whatever are not concerned about rape, paedophiles, theft, laws, etc. Why because they are animals and they are instinctive.

Bestiality is what it says it is, the lowering of ones self to the level of an animal for the purpose of sexual gratification.

Why would anybody even consider doing that?

00infinity 11-06-2009 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theone (Post 199140)
Yes lots of people do, the group largely responsible for these ideas is called civilisation or human society.

There are many reasons and arguments of why bestiality or zoophilia are wrong and cause harm. Examples are: Illegal, crimes against nature, animal abuse, cruel, irresponsible, non consent by the animal, immoral, perverse, degrading, disgusting, unhygienic and causing the introduction of diseases.

We live in a society with rules, laws, morality, ethics, hygiene and standards. Why? Because we are human beings that’s why.

Human beings live by standards that we ourselves determine via reasoned arguments not purely by instinct driven desires. Dogs, sheep, cows and whatever are not concerned about rape, paedophiles, theft, laws, etc. Why because they are animals and they are instinctive.

Bestiality is what it says it is, the lowering of ones self to the level of an animal for the purpose of sexual gratification.

Why would you even consider doing that?

do you have any idea how many girls get off on degradation?

theone 11-06-2009 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 00infinity (Post 199141)
do you have any idea how many girls get off on degradation?

Yes I do, but you have completely missed my point. That’s not what we are talking about here at all. However I did suspect this response would be tendered by someone.

Lets stay on topic.

00infinity 11-06-2009 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theone (Post 199142)
Yes I do, but you have completely missed my point. That’s not what we are talking about here at all. However I did suspect this response would be tendered by someone.

Lets stay on topic.

So many of them like being loweredd to a dog, and as to your other reasons I don't see how it's any of these apply: animal abuse, cruel, irresponsible, non consent by the animal, immoral if a dog mounts a girl, as for :perverse, degrading, disgusting, unhygienic, that can be said about half the kinks of people on this site and the crimes against nature same can be said for gays, are you a basher too?

theone 11-06-2009 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 00infinity (Post 199143)
So many of them like being loweredd to a dog, and as to your other reasons I don't see how it's any of these apply: animal abuse, cruel, irresponsible, non consent by the animal, immoral if a dog mounts a girl, as for :perverse, degrading, disgusting, unhygienic, that can be said about half the kinks of people on this site and the crimes against nature same can be said for gays, are you a basher too?

Let’s get one thing perfectly clear I don’t bash anyone. Except maybe with the exception of internet trolls.
If you care to reread my post you will find that I was presenting an argument based on the general consensus of civilised society. No personal judgements were being made on any individual/s at all.

I repeat lets stay on topic.

Note: do not feed the trolls.

00infinity 11-06-2009 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theone (Post 199146)
Let’s get one thing perfectly clear I don’t bash anyone. Except maybe with the exception of internet trolls.
If you care to reread my post you will find that I was presenting an argument based on the general consensus of civilised society. No personal judgements were being made on any individual/s at all.

So your saying we should just do what is socially acceptable? If we did this site wouldn't exist

theone 11-06-2009 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 00infinity (Post 199147)
So your saying we should just do what is socially acceptable? If we did this site wouldn't exist

I am not saying that at all.

How many times do I need to say this. Lets stay on topic. And please, I am asking nicely, don’t twist my arguments again.

The subject is bestiality not BDSM.

00infinity 11-06-2009 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theone (Post 199150)
I am not saying that at all.

How many times do I need to say this. Lets stay on topic. And please, I am asking nicely, don’t twist my arguments again.

The subject is bestiality not BDSM.

I'm not off topic I'm just asking why you think it's wrong and your answer was basically society thinks so

theone 11-06-2009 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 00infinity (Post 199151)
I'm not off topic I'm just asking why you think it's wrong and your answer was basically society thinks so

Yes, but we are talking about bestiality not BDSM, homosexuality or any other subject.

Then reread my post but don’t twist my argument out of context. I made a valid point for the careful considered perusal of others. I am however not prepared to engage in a flame war with you.

If you don’t understand my reasoning then leave it at that. Make your OWN point if you wish but I repeat do me the courtesy of not twisting MY arguments to make YOUR point.

00infinity 11-06-2009 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theone (Post 199155)
Then reread my post but don’t twist my argument out of context. I made a valid point for the careful considered perusal of others. I am however not prepared to engage in a flame war with you.

If you don’t understand my reasoning then leave at that. Make your OWN point if you wish but I repeat do me the courtesy of not twisting MY arguments to make a YOUR point.

I understood your reasoning it wasn't right, I tore it apart in my first post then you laid that society crap on me then I tore that apart and now your just retreating because you don't have a valid argument

theone 11-06-2009 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 00infinity (Post 199156)
I understood your reasoning it wasn't right, I tore it apart in my first post then you laid that society crap on me then I tore that apart and now your just retreating because you don't have a valid argument

No, you didn’t tear it apart at all, all you did was say that my argument was crap and you took it out of context to make your point. That’s ok, that is your opinion; you are allowed to think that, that is your right.

I however continue with my right of opinion and argument/s as do many, many others that bestiality is a practice not conducive to civilised society.

To bring the issues of homosexuality and BDSM into the argument is totally irrelevant to this argument. These methods would be used by internet trolls and flamers. Let’s not go down that path.

Have a nice day.

00infinity 11-06-2009 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theone (Post 199159)
No, you didn’t tear it apart at all, you just said my argument was crap and you took it out of context to make your point. That’s ok, that is your opinion; you are allowed to think that, that is your right.

I however continue with my right of opinion and argument/s as do many, many others that bestiality is a practice not conducive to civilised society.

To bring the issues of homosexuality and BDSM into the argument is totally irrelevant to this argument. These methods would be used by internet trolls and flamers. Let’s not go down that path.

Have a nice day.

I didn't take anything out of content, I said if you used that reasoning to say bestiality is bad then you might as well be against everything else thats bad under that same reasoning your just trying to pick and choose, it's hypocritical and bullshit

MercilessDomme 11-06-2009 03:12 AM

To stick my nose into what is developing into a private, er, dogfight...

On the question of animal welfare, one might ask why coupling with an animal is worse than chopping off its head and eating it.

theone 11-06-2009 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 00infinity (Post 199160)
I didn't take anything out of content, I said if you used that reasoning to say bestiality is bad then you might as well be against everything else thats bad under that same reasoning your just trying to pick and choose, it's hypocritical and bullshit

We are getting nowhere here. I am the best qualified to know what the intent of my own post was conveying and hence my correction of your misunderstanding. You however are continuing to misrepresent my views and associate them with emotive issues outside the subject of bestiality.

I have made no comment or given any view on any other subject because this is a thread on views about bestiality. Homosexuality and BDSM are between consenting adults and are nothing at all to do with bestiality.

You are very wrong to even make the connection of human concentual relationships (homosexuals, BDSM, forms of degradation, humiliation, etc) with the subject of bestiality. You are the one judging and making hateful statements in my opinion by even suggesting the connection.

However we are getting nowhere so let’s agree to differ, I am not going to get into a flame war with you.

Have a nice day.

theone 11-06-2009 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MercilessDomme (Post 199164)
To stick my nose into what is developing into a private, er, dogfight...

On the question of animal welfare, one might ask why coupling with an animal is worse than chopping off its head and eating it.

No, it’s not a dogfight. Please feel free to voice your opinion, that’s what the thread is all about.

I have to go now, I will check in to the post later, maybe.

RiskyVenture 11-06-2009 03:22 AM

Quote:

We're discussing whether it's wrong or not. Not if it's broadly accepted. We both know the answer to that and it's completely irrelevant. If you think it's right to accept intolerance because it's the norm, then I don't see how you're any better than the common Nazi in WW2. And don't even try to evade this point with Godwin's law.

Maybe you should consider if intolerance is the foundation of civilizations or a biproduct.

Personally I measure the advance of a civilization by it's tolerance. Meanwhile you can go worship Taliban and the Third Reich.

Quote:

Not a single valid argument.

It's illegal, in some countries yes, so is it for females to not cover their face in other countries. If you think laws are perfect representations of right and wrong I suggest you move to an ultra Islamic country where the law represents the word of God.

It's a crime against nature, how? Like it's endangering the rain forest and ozone layer?

Animal abuse, cruel and irresponsible, again, how? Cruel means with intent to harm. If that's what bestiality is to you, I think you got it wrong.

As for non consent, that has already been addressed.

Immoral, perverse, degrading and disgusting. Yes, that is after all what makes something wrong. Nothing but Nazi propaganda, literally. This was the excuse to kill millions of Jews, homosexuals and disabled people. But hey, that's what laws, society and culture dictated, so it had to be the right thing to do.

Quote:

That's not an argument for or against anything, that's just an observation. You could ban strawberries with that rant. All you're arguing is just public opinion. As if that had anything to do with right or wrong.

Quote:

Do you lower yourself to the level of an animal by engaging in any activity with it or is sex the only equalizer? I keep reading about people who are dared to dryhump furnitures and what not, does that mean they lower themselves to the level of, say, a coffee table?

One thing I think we can all agree with you on though is that it is wrong to do something for sexual gratification.

Quote:

Why would you even consider doing that? Its almost as bad as trolling.

Why? Did you read the post you're objecting to? It pretty clearly states that I'm not a zoophile. Why would express your hatred for trolls in the same line that you show complete disregard for what has actually been said. Maybe you're just trying to derail the discussion. I don't know.

theone 11-06-2009 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiskyVenture (Post 199168)
Why? Did you read the post you're objecting to? It pretty clearly states that I'm not a zoophile. Why would express your hatred for trolls in the same line that you show complete disregard for what has actually been said. Maybe you're just trying to derail the discussion. I don't know.

Yes I read the post. Yes I know you’re not a zoophile and therefore the comment was not a directed one.

To clarify I was making a general statement NOT a statement against you or any specific individual.

The thread topic is about bestiality and the question raised was in connection as to if posters consider it right or wrong. I made a clear statement as did others that I consider it wrong. I then gave further reasons to support my opinion. I am not attacking your beliefs and I expect you do the same with me. I am simply addressing the subject of the post.

You are free to tender your opinion. However the thread has degraded into an attempted flame war and personal attacks on the views and opinions of specific individuals. I am not going to facilitate you with an argument in that respect. I have made a contribution and may again contribute further. You are at liberty to do the same if you have a point to make.

To clarify I consider bestiality to be totally wrong and I have given reasons to suport my opinion. That is all this thread is really about. Nothing more.

RiskyVenture 11-06-2009 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theone (Post 199186)
The thread topic is about bestiality and the question raised was in connection as to if posters consider it right or wrong. I made a clear statement as did others that I consider it wrong. I then gave further reasons to support my opinion.

With all due respect, name just one of those reasons which you believe is actually valid.

I'm not calling you on your opinion, which you of course are entitled to, but it's basis which seems like nothing more than excuses to discriminate against people who aren't as conservative as you.

On a side note, the couple upstairs is having loud sex.

theone 11-06-2009 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiskyVenture (Post 199200)
With all due respect, name just one of those reasons which you believe is actually valid.

I'm not calling you on your opinion, which you of course are entitled to, but it's basis which seems like nothing more than excuses to discriminate against people who aren't as conservative as you.

On a side note, the couple upstairs is having loud sex.

I am not discriminating against anyone so please refrain from making that false accusation again. The truth of the matter is that you are discriminating against me because you do not like my ethical standing on this issue. Or else you are trolling either way is not important I have stated my opinion and that is that.

All my reasons are valid because they are interconnected. The issue simply can’t be dismissed by breaking it down into dismissible components. Reasons why societies make moral and ethical laws are more complex than that. However the central issue is that bestiality devalues the human status by lowering the concentual expressions of person relationships to the state of instinctive animalistic behaviour solely for the purpose of sexual gratification. And don’t try to make a straw man argument by saying you can hump a table leg, that is not the same at all.

However neither do I intend to change my conviction that bestiality is wrong or is an unhealthy practice for society in general. My suggestion is that you first state your opinion clearly with your reasons and stop trying to start a flame war.

00infinity 11-06-2009 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theone (Post 199214)
I am not discriminating against anyone so please refrain from making that false accusation again. The truth of the matter is that you are discriminating against me because you do not like my ethical standing on this issue. Or else you are trolling either way is not important I have stated my opinion and that is that.

All my reasons are valid because they are interconnected. The issue simply can’t be dismissed by breaking it down into dismissible components. Reasons why societies make moral and ethical laws are more complex than that. However the central issue is that bestiality devalues the human status by lowering the concentual expressions of person relationships to the state of instinctive animalistic behaviour solely for the purpose of sexual gratification. And don’t try to make a straw man argument by saying you can hump a table leg, that is not the same at all.

However neither do I intend to change my conviction that bestiality is wrong or is an unhealthy practice for society in general. My suggestion is that you first state your opinion clearly with your reasons and stop trying to start a flame war.

Whats wrong with degrading a girl to the point of an animal for her sexual gratification, thats what you keep avoiding you don't have any valid points, some girls like being degraded to that point, and if that's their thing good for them since they aren't hurting anything (despite what you'd lead ppl to believe)

theone 11-06-2009 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 00infinity (Post 199221)
Whats wrong with degrading a girl to the point of an animal for her sexual gratification, thats what you keep avoiding you don't have any valid points, some girls like being degraded to that point, and if that's their thing good for them since they aren't hurting anything (despite what you'd lead ppl to believe)

That is not what we are discussing here at all. Granted, maybe you are but I’m not.

The discussion thread clearly states:
Quote:

Originally Posted by uncurios (Post 198979)
hey guys jst wanted to start a discusiion on bestiality. what do you think of it right or wrong u into it etc etc

And guess what, that’s exactly what most people are doing here stating what they think about bestiality (not the humiliation of girls, not BDSM, not homosexuality and not flying saucers from the planet zork), so let us get on with the discussion topic.

For your benefit I will simplify my answer to exactly match the criteria of the thread proposal.

I think it is wrong and I’m not into it. Period.

Unless of course you have some valid opinions and reasons to state yourself.

P.S. Also I assume that you do know the difference between a discussion and a debate?

Note: Do not feed the trolls.

00infinity 11-06-2009 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theone (Post 199232)
That is not what we are discussing here at all. Granted, maybe you are but I’m not.

The discussion thread clearly states:

And guess what, that’s exactly what most people are doing here stating what they think about bestiality (not the humiliation of girls, not BDSM, not homosexuality and not flying saucers from the planet zork), so let us get on with the discussion topic.

For your benefit I will simplify my answer to exactly match the criteria of the thread proposal.

I think it is wrong and I’m not into it. Period.

Unless of course you have some valid opinions and reasons to state yourself.

Note: Do not feed the trolls.

so your saying it doesn't matter that you have no valid point since it's just an opinion?

theone 11-06-2009 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 00infinity (Post 199239)
so your saying it doesn't matter that you have no valid point since it's just an opinion?

No, I’m not saying that.

Are you even going to bother to contribute to the thread yourself by correctly stating your formatted input in accordance with the thread discussion topic?

I am sorry but I have better things to do with my time than to engage in an endless and pointless debate with yourself, this is getting silly.

I am simply contributing to a discussion, I have no time or desire for a debate of this nature.

RiskyVenture 11-06-2009 11:08 AM

Quote:

I am not discriminating against anyone so please refrain from making that false accusation again.

At no point did I accuse you for discriminating. I made sure to use the word "seems" to underline that it's not a fact, but my subjective perception.

Quote:

The truth of the matter is that you are discriminating against me because you do not like my ethical standing on this issue. Or else you are trolling either way is not important I have stated my opinion and that is that.

In no way do I discriminate against you, in fact I'm telling you I'd actually like to hear what you have to say. That's something to think about if you want to turn this into a matter of false accusations.

Quote:

All my reasons are valid because they are interconnected. The issue simply can’t be dismissed by breaking it down into dismissible components.

Reasons do not become valid just because they're interconnected. I have no idea who would teach you a rule like that.

It's like me saying it's wrong to come to this site because it's immoral, perverted, cruel, irresponsible and degrading. Sure some of the reasons are blatantly wrong and others are irrelevant, but by your logic they don't have to be true or relevant, just interconnected.

You can't have an expression, be it mathematical, logical or semantical, and claim that it's okay for all the parts to be wrong as long as they're interconnected. To wrongs do not make a right.

Quote:

Reasons why societies make moral and ethical laws are more complex than that.

Than that? What is that? At any rate it's completely irrelevant because different countries have different laws.

Quote:

However the central issue is that bestiality devalues the human status by lowering the concentual expressions of person relationships to the state of instinctive animalistic behaviour solely for the purpose of sexual gratification.

No it doesn't devalue the person's status and even if it did, isn't that up to the individual. Personally, I wouldn't think any less of someone because he or she got off on blowing her/his dog. I would never think less of anyone for doing something I may or may not find repulsive, as long as they don't harm anyone. In fact, I have respect for anyone who has the balls to ignore what others think.

As for "instinctive animalistic behavior solely for the purpose of sexual gratification." Sex is always animalistic behavior regardless of who or what you fuck. You can create a baby the scientific way by artificial semination or you can get one by doing like animals, fucking. The animalistic way.

Quote:

And don’t try to make a straw man argument by saying you can hump a table leg, that is not the same at all.

I know it's not the same. I was making an example of your past reasoning when you implied, that you are what you fuck. But I'm glad we agree, because that only proves your logic was flawed.

Quote:

However neither do I intend to change my conviction that bestiality is wrong or is an unhealthy practice for society in general.

Do you think intolerance is a healthy practice for society? Would intolerance make the world a better place? How about cigarettes, fastfood or most of the fetishes discussed here, are they healthy for society?

Quote:

My suggestion is that you first state your opinion clearly with your reasons and stop trying to start a flame war.

A flame war? Who did I flame? I am seriously trying to encourage you to stay on topic and provide as much as one single valid reason for why you think it's wrong and you keep going on about false accusations, flamewars and trolling.

As for a clearly stated opinion, have you read anything I've written so far? I do NOT think bestiality is wrong, how is that anything but obvious?

And for the reason, I've given it countless times before, now debunk it or accept it: It's not wrong since it doesn't cause any harm.

It's based on a very simple home-brewed expression: An action is as wrong as the cumulative harm it causes.

PS. I agree that reasons can be interconnected, but that doesn't change that each has to be true, valid and relevant. If not, anyone, like you, can just make up random invalid reasons and claim that combined they form a valid reason. Logic just doesn't work like that.