getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What is your sexuality? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=33958)

0123456789 10-23-2009 04:13 AM

What is your sexuality?

Are you straight, bi-sexual, gay, transexual, bi-curious or other. If other, please post below :)

Leopard 10-23-2009 04:16 AM

Straight. I've tried to think about the idea of other males but no matter how open I am to others doing it, there's just no interest at all.

urlilslave080 10-23-2009 04:18 AM

Im straight, i have made out with guys while drunk but there was always a benefit, for example my girlfriend "made it up to me" after she dared me to make out with a guy.

Comeintotheparlor 10-23-2009 04:43 AM

Um, I suppose I am Pansexual, but mostly straight romantic. i like men women and anything else sexually, though i don't USUALLY see anything other then a man in a romantic way, though there are exceptions to that rule. if that makes any sense. at one stage i thought i was asexual.

edit: to clarify, i mean anything else as in gender wise, not as in kids or anything =,=

Madelyne 10-23-2009 05:22 PM

I am straight, even though I've had thoughts of women before.
I've made out with a girl, but other than that I don't really have any sexual thoughts of women.

theone 10-23-2009 05:26 PM

I’m straight. I only like girls.

Lovesfundares 10-23-2009 05:33 PM

bi i think
confusing XS

lokelake 10-23-2009 07:13 PM

I am 100% straight.

In your face Fenric :p

Odiefrom 10-23-2009 07:16 PM

I'm about 98% straight, 2% gay, so I guess I fall in to bi-. As they say, one grain of salt in a fresh water river makes the whole thing a salt water river. Now I'm thirsty...

Comeintotheparlor 10-23-2009 08:55 PM

may I just point out, One grain of salt doesn't change fresh water to salt water, it changes fresh water to brackish water, to be salt water, it has to have over 30 parts per thousand, whereas fresh water needs less then 0.5 parts . Anything inbetween is called brackish. :P *Studied mangroves & estuaries in geography this year*

silky 10-23-2009 08:57 PM

Straight as a ruler, and no that isn't a flexi one haha

Digdog378 10-23-2009 08:59 PM

I'm straight
(Too short)

BettyBoop 10-28-2009 02:16 PM

I'm straight-ish I guess.

softeyes 10-28-2009 02:57 PM

pretty straight i think.. though i always wondered how it would be like to be with a guy.. can't picture being in a romantic relationship with a guy.

fitsexyguy 11-03-2009 03:10 AM

I'm straight however I'd like to try somethings with guys but I am not attracted to men nor do I want to have a relationship with one!

BoatBunny 11-03-2009 04:58 AM

Bi....I get the best of both worlds ;)

Adorable 11-14-2009 04:29 PM

I really dont know. I can picture my self doing "Stuff" with another girl but not being in a romantic relationship with them. Also im really attraceted to gay and Bi boys...

Enigma's Slave 11-14-2009 06:46 PM

I was Bi-Sexual, now i am whatever my Master wants me to be.
Enigma's Slave

Nixie 11-16-2009 02:14 PM

I've always been Bi. Just never really understood till I had the chance to "try" it out. hmm then I was in trouble. As for a relationship. I could do either.

Hircine 11-16-2009 04:43 PM

I am 100 percent gay

Anjelen 11-16-2009 05:21 PM

I am a Pansexual.

That's right. I'm a equal-opportunity humper.

Katrina_1980 11-16-2009 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K687 (Post 194387)
Straight. I've tried to think about the idea of other males but no matter how open I am to others doing it, there's just no interest at all.

My little little card board robot.

Being intellectually open to something does not require you to be open to trying it.
And those who think it does, are in fact themselves not open to you simply not wanting what they want to imagine you doing.

If it's not you're thing, why try to think about it?

Quote:

"There is a fine line:
Between the narrow mindedness of strait men who judge homosexuals as faggots;
And the narrow mindedness of faggots who judge strait men as 'narrow-minded'."

~ Radio_mind, 1999
(after a gay man said he had "narrow-views" because he commented that he "has never been, is not now, and could never imagine being...GAY")

Katrina_1980 11-16-2009 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urlilslave080 (Post 194388)
Im straight, i have made out with guys while drunk but there was always a benefit, for example my girlfriend "made it up to me" after she dared me to make out with a guy.

Ok that's not gay...that's doing what a woman wants - because you are strait.

Totally different....people who just don't get it...wont get us.
(in more than one way to read that...hehe :p)

Ok...I just got something I didn't like over messenger...so lets fix this...with an edit....

The reference to get us -

1.) if a man is too homophobic to do gay things cause a girl wants them to;
then they won't get us (as in they won't get into as many women's pants)

2.) and won't get us...as in the way you and I think.

That having been said,

I am NOT some dud online pretending to be a girl cause a real girl wants it.
Or anything to that effect.

Also, if you look at my siggy where it says: :wall: No more messaging me with requests if I want a male slave.

:wall: No more messaging me --- if your a CD/TS/Something else that belongs on the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Unless of course, you just want to be friends...then we can be friends till the cows come home.

Katrina_1980 11-16-2009 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Comeintotheparlor (Post 194400)
Um, I suppose I am Pansexual, but mostly straight romantic. i like men women and anything else sexually, though i don't USUALLY see anything other then a man in a romantic way, though there are exceptions to that rule. if that makes any sense. at one stage i thought i was asexual.

edit: to clarify, i mean anything else as in gender wise, not as in kids or anything =,=

Maybe you just need a strong woman...

greatsayaman 11-17-2009 12:08 AM

Straight.
The way I see it is:
Straight people are designed to be straight, by nature. Life can't go on without reproduction, so it's an instinct. You are drawn to the opposite sex, you see them sexually because they allow reproduction.

Bi people are people who love all people for their personality. (Real bi people, not "I like girls 'cause I can't find a nice guy," or vice-versa.) Some people just love both bodies, though. I won't pretend that's not how it is.

Gay people love for the type of body someone has. Thus, it's rather selfish. Otherwise, they wouldn't be gay, but bi, at the very least. If it was all about personality, they'd be open to other genders.

That's the way I see it, it seems most logical.

Katrina_1980 11-17-2009 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Comeintotheparlor (Post 194753)
may I just point out, One grain of salt doesn't change fresh water to salt water, it changes fresh water to brackish water, to be salt water, it has to have over 30 parts per thousand, whereas fresh water needs less then 0.5 parts . Anything inbetween is called brackish. :P *Studied mangroves & estuaries in geography this year*

Um, so does this mean that if you're 3% or more gay, then you are BI;
But if you have less 0.05% gay thoughts, so maybe like one gay though in 2,000 strait ones...then your strait?

Does it really justify those who think stuff like,
"One Kiss doesn't make me a lesbian"?

Katrina_1980 11-17-2009 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by softeyes (Post 196496)
pretty straight i think.. though i always wondered how it would be like to be with a guy.. can't picture being in a romantic relationship with a guy.

So like, you're strait, cause that's less than 0.05% of your thoughts.

Katrina_1980 11-17-2009 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adorable (Post 202686)
I really dont know. I can picture my self doing "Stuff" with another girl but not being in a romantic relationship with them. Also im really attraceted to gay and Bi boys...

You're sorta like me - Continuous Variable Bi

Katrina_1980 11-17-2009 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatsayaman (Post 203625)
Straight.
The way I see it is:
Straight people are designed to be straight, by nature. Life can't go on without reproduction, so it's an instinct. You are drawn to the opposite sex, you see them sexually because they allow reproduction.

Bi people are people who love all people for their personality. (Real bi people, not "I like girls 'cause I can't find a nice guy," or vice-versa.) Some people just love both bodies, though. I won't pretend that's not how it is.

Gay people love for the type of body someone has. Thus, it's rather selfish. Otherwise, they wouldn't be gay, but bi, at the very least. If it was all about personality, they'd be open to other genders.

:scratchchin::scratchchin::scratchchin:

Leopard 11-17-2009 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatsayaman (Post 203625)
Straight.
The way I see it is:

That is an absolutely fascinating point of view that is going to piss a lot of people off. I'd never considered it that way before, though. Equally likely is that something has driven them away from the opposite sex, thus preventing the "bi" part.

Katrina_1980 11-17-2009 12:52 AM

Ok, My turn.

I'm attracted to both Bodies, as the Greatsayaman has saya'd.
I'm also attracted to a wide range of personalities...so...what is that make me.

But I tend to view men and women in different ways romantically and sexually.

Romantically, it's very complex...and I don't really have time to get into it in one post.
Sexually, I'm with guys the way a strait girl would be...with other girls...I don't know I tend to get a little perverse...

Anyways...that's the simplest way to say it...cause it's time for me to go to bed now.

Night Night all.

horpat 11-17-2009 08:52 AM

Straight. Fully :) i think D:

softeyes 11-17-2009 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katrina_1980 (Post 203633)
So like, you're strait, cause that's less than 0.05% of your thoughts.

you know nothing of my thoughts.. o.o

sam94 11-17-2009 10:55 AM

think i'm bi-curious i guess, never done anything with a guy but doesn't mean i haven't thought about it

Mailak 11-17-2009 12:18 PM

Im straight, I have had thoughts about other Men, but when I tried to do things with them, I couldnt go through with it.

sailorman3217 11-17-2009 01:05 PM

I'm Bi : i am physically attracted to guys and yet i have no real desire for any long term relationship where as with girls, i can connect very easily with them and do have a desire for long term relationships.

L-M 11-18-2009 06:32 PM

Sexually bisexual at the moment, unless one considers hermophrodites/transexuals/asexuals as sexes, then it would be tri-sexual, quad-sexual, etc.

Emotionally pansexual. Love is beyond sex and gender =)

Spetzy 11-18-2009 06:55 PM

I consider myself more open minded. I'm a very funny person from time to time and i often change my prefrence from time to time. Yes I have had a sexual relationship with a guy once but I probebly wouldnt again. I wonder if anyone understands me? lol

Spun sugar 11-18-2009 07:18 PM

I am bisexual with a leaning towards guys, I think women are beautiful and had some experiences with them and wouldn't mind having a relationship with them but in the end I feel more attracted/draw to guys.

chubbsman7 11-18-2009 07:55 PM

Personally, I'm straight. And it is spelled S-T-R-A-I-G-H-T not S-T-R-A-I-T, as in the Strait of Gibraltar. Sorry, a bit of a spelling fanatic.

I'm not saying it wouldn't be an interesting experience to... do things with another male, but I can say I'm romantically attracted to female's. There was one very confused era of my life where I thought I was totally Bisexual, but thats passed, and I know for sure I am romantically and sexually attracted to women.

Also, lets clear something up:

Straight (Heterosexual) - Attracted to the opposite sex whether by romance or sexual intercourse. Either one, and not attracted to the same gender in any way.

Bisexual - Attracted sexually is QUOTE (Wiki, of course): "... is sexual behavior with or physical attraction to both sexes (male and female), or a bisexual orientation. Comes from the latin prefix "bi" which means double, both, two, etc. etc.

Homosexual (Gay, Lesbian) - A physical or romantic attraction to same sex.

Pansexual - Physical (sexual) AND romantic attraction to either gender, regardless of gender.