getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Customized Bladder Control Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=331731)

Keira.Knightley 01-09-2018 06:45 PM

Customized Bladder Control Dare

Keira previously did a Toilet Schedule dare, but this time, she is going to give specific bladder control dares!

Keira will provide a specific dare involving Bladder Control! She will tell you how much to drink in a timespan, and any other things to do!

If you are interested, please give Keira a few details

How hard do you want it?
What do you have to drink?
Do you want any other rules? (exercises, public)

Hope you guys enjoy!

PinkBimbo 01-09-2018 07:00 PM

I want a moderate challenge, something that reminds me whenever I want to go to the bathroom, but I can not, but that is not very difficult to handle

keira can choose the drinks, as long as it is not difficult to achieve.
and I want some rules, what I can do, what I can not do, and tasks to do in the meantime.

JoskeTheBest212 01-09-2018 07:10 PM

for me a hard schedule
you can choose the drinks
and some rules that i have to follow pls

Keira.Knightley 01-09-2018 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badlyofmore (Post 3116372)
I want a moderate challenge, something that reminds me whenever I want to go to the bathroom, but I can not, but that is not very difficult to handle

keira can choose the drinks, as long as it is not difficult to achieve.
and I want some rules, what I can do, what I can not do, and tasks to do in the meantime.

Drink 1 bottle of water an hour for 2 hours. Then for the next 4 hours you must hold. You can't cross your legs, but you can use your hands to hold..if you drink 1 glass of water every time you do it. Each hour do 30 squats.

Keira.Knightley 01-09-2018 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoskeTheBest212 (Post 3116376)
for me a hard schedule
you can choose the drinks
and some rules that i have to follow pls

Drink 500 mL of coffee each half hour for 2 hours. Then drink 1 bottle of water. Hold for 6 hours. During this time you can cross your legs. But when you eventually go, it must be in a public bathroom

MisterDare 01-09-2018 07:36 PM

Please make it hard for me. I have coffee and water to drink and plenty of diapers.

Boyteen16 01-09-2018 07:41 PM

make it hard for me

i have water and vodka to drink

TwinWolv3s 01-09-2018 07:45 PM

I would like mine to be moderate to hard and I have common house hold things to drink (no alcohol so like water milk etc)

Keira.Knightley 01-09-2018 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterDare (Post 3116386)
Please make it hard for me. I have coffee and water to drink and plenty of diapers.

Wear a diaper. Drink 3 cups of coffee and 3 cups of water within 2 hours. And try and hold for 4 hours.

Keira.Knightley 01-09-2018 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boyteen16 (Post 3116392)
make it hard for me

i have water and vodka to drink

Simply drink 5 cups of water within 1 1/2 hours. Hold it for 3 hours and release your pee in the woods

Keira.Knightley 01-09-2018 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwinWolv3s (Post 3116395)
I would like mine to be moderate to hard and I have common house hold things to drink (no alcohol so like water milk etc)

Drink 1 glass of milk in the first hour. 2 glasses of water in the 2nd hour, and 3 glasses of milk in the 3rd hours now hold for 2 more hours.

DiapperMe 01-09-2018 09:12 PM

Would love hard one...
water, tee, juice, coffee(dont like)
could try a bit public

Keira.Knightley 01-10-2018 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiapperMe (Post 3116452)
Would love hard one...
water, tee, juice, coffee(dont like)
could try a bit public

Drink 3 cups of tea in 1 hour. Hold for 1 hour and drink 2 cups of water. Then, go for a public walk for 2 hours. During that time, drink 1 bottle of water.

Evelynfvgs 01-10-2018 08:59 AM

So I'd like a medium one but very entertaining/absorbing(?)(idk what's the proper word but I know I'm bored of regular 'drink n hold) and pushing, with excersises, little crosdressing and some public(just max 30minutes walks) or going live omegle(whitout showing face).
I have to drink: water, tea, I may go to a shop for energy/isotonic drink(15min walk) And no alcohol nor coffe. I have also soluble vitamin(it makes the holding much more unpredictable. I prefer not to rush with drinking. I have time and will be home alone tomorrow from 6am to 1pm

SemiGolfBoy 01-10-2018 09:28 AM

I would like mine to be a test, to prove if i'm a sissy baby or not. It should be hard enough so that big babies can't hold it, but possible. I let you decide how hard that is, you judge if I am a sissy pantywetter ;)
I have water and sweetened herbal tea.
Other things: I have pull-ups, but no diapers. I would like if the measurements were in oz, ml, etc instead of cups or bottles so I know for sure what to drink.

Thank you!

Keira.Knightley 01-10-2018 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evelynfvgs (Post 3116851)
So I'd like a medium one but very entertaining/absorbing(?)(idk what's the proper word but I know I'm bored of regular 'drink n hold) and pushing, with excersises, little crosdressing and some public(just max 30minutes walks) or going live omegle(whitout showing face).
I have to drink: water, tea, I may go to a shop for energy/isotonic drink(15min walk) And no alcohol nor coffe. I have also soluble vitamin(it makes the holding much more unpredictable. I prefer not to rush with drinking. I have time and will be home alone tomorrow from 6am to 1pm

Ok, so try and first drink an energy drink. Simple, then go on a walk in a public place. Look out for people using phones, keep a tally of how many in your head. Then go home, drink that many glasses of tea. Do the same thing, but instead drink water. Then jog your way to a public bathroom about 20 minutes away.

Keira.Knightley 01-10-2018 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SemiGolfBoy (Post 3116876)
I would like mine to be a test, to prove if i'm a sissy baby or not. It should be hard enough so that big babies can't hold it, but possible. I let you decide how hard that is, you judge if I am a sissy pantywetter ;)
I have water and sweetened herbal tea.
Other things: I have pull-ups, but no diapers. I would like if the measurements were in oz, ml, etc instead of cups or bottles so I know for sure what to drink.

Thank you!

Drink 500mL of herbal tea, to start, and another 500mL of water an hour later. Wait an hour, but if you feel a slight urge, you must go in the pull ups.

Evelynfvgs 01-10-2018 10:01 AM

Thank you but It's impossible for me to look for people using phones/get in to 'very' public place (there are still houses around the area where I live so it's not secluded place) - I live in some kind of very distant area from any more public places like mall or shops(closest shop is a grocery one which is 20minutes of walking, and the city is ~40minutes of driving). So I probably won't find anyone using phone if I go just for a walk. (I won't use car nor public transport). So if you could give me another dare? :( However I understand if you just ignore me or you may make next dare much more harder :eek: if you want(I take it as punishment)

Keira.Knightley 01-10-2018 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evelynfvgs (Post 3116905)
Thank you but It's impossible for me to look for people using phones/get in to 'very' public place (there are still houses around the area where I live so it's not secluded place) - I live in some kind of very distant area from any more public places like mall or shops(closest shop is a grocery one which is 20minutes of walking, and the city is ~40minutes of driving). So I probably won't find anyone using phone if I go just for a walk. (I won't use car nor public transport). So if you could give me another dare? :( However I understand if you just ignore me or you may make next dare much more harder :eek: if you want(I take it as punishment)

Ok, then just count he number of cars driving then

Tboy 01-10-2018 11:17 AM

Can I please have a hard challenge?

I have water and coffee to drink.

Additional to consider: I have diapers and work from home. Am open to whatever you throw at me.

Thanks!

Evelynfvgs 01-10-2018 11:31 AM

ehh but there is still problem with public bathroom I mean there are no public bathrooms except this ones in city..

Keira.Knightley 01-10-2018 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tboy (Post 3116967)
Can I please have a hard challenge?

I have water and coffee to drink.

Additional to consider: I have diapers and work from home. Am open to whatever you throw at me.

Thanks!

Drink 1L of Coffee within an hour. Hold for another hour, then drink 1L of water. Continue holding for 5 hours, but you must be working during that time.

PlagueBringer 01-10-2018 11:40 AM

I would like a really difficult challenge. Make me drink water (and maybe pee if I fail).

Feel free to include diapers and humiliation.

Keira.Knightley 01-10-2018 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evelynfvgs (Post 3116976)
ehh but there is still problem with public bathroom I mean there are no public bathrooms except this ones in city..

Just go in your own house then

Keira.Knightley 01-10-2018 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlagueBringer (Post 3116988)
I would like a really difficult challenge. Make me drink water (and maybe pee if I fail).

Feel free to include diapers and humiliation.

Drink 2L of water over a span of two hours. Then go to a store, and buy a 1L bottle of water and drink it inside the store (the entire thing) but keep the bottle. Drive around until you become truly desperate (10/10) and then go inside the bottle. Odds are, you will have more pee than can fit the bottle, so the solution to that, is up to you.

SemiGolfBoy 01-11-2018 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by generalzod (Post 3116882)
Drink 500mL of herbal tea, to start, and another 500mL of water an hour later. Wait an hour, but if you feel a slight urge, you must go in the pull ups.

If I pee as soon as I feel a slight urge, it won't be a challenge... May I have another one, pretty please?

WedgieSissyVanessa 01-11-2018 12:48 PM

Make mine hard, I have water and milk

Keira.Knightley 01-11-2018 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geek4life (Post 3118220)
Make mine hard, I have water and milk

Drink 3 bottles of water in 3 hours, and finish it up with 500 mL of milk. Hold for another 2 hours...

Markong992 01-11-2018 03:21 PM

Moderate one

I only have water. I would like a moderate difficulty dare. A simple drink and hold only. Thanks!

KD1210 01-11-2018 06:26 PM

i want one that is pretty hard. i only have water to drink and i can have other rules but nothing in public

Pokemasturbater 01-11-2018 08:12 PM

I would like mine to be hard
Lots of water
And I would like a couple rules please you can make them

DareLover159 01-11-2018 09:17 PM

Hi Keira!
Jennifer would like it hard
She has water and hot apple cider to drink
and any rules you’d like to make things harder!

Keira.Knightley 01-12-2018 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markong992 (Post 3118378)
I only have water. I would like a moderate difficulty dare. A simple drink and hold only. Thanks!

Drink 500mL of water in the first hour, and 1L in the second hour. Then hold for 4 more hours.

Keira.Knightley 01-12-2018 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KD1210 (Post 3118537)
i want one that is pretty hard. i only have water to drink and i can have other rules but nothing in public

Drink 1L of water an hour for 3 hours, and hold for 3 hours. Each hour do 50 jumping jacks, and you can't cross your legs.

Keira.Knightley 01-12-2018 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pokemasturbater (Post 3118619)
I would like mine to be hard
Lots of water
And I would like a couple rules please you can make them

Drink 500 mL of water for an hour, then drink 2L of water within the next 2 hours. Hold for 4 hours, but in the meantime, do 30 squats every half hour, and you can't use your hands to hold.

Keira.Knightley 01-12-2018 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DareLover159 (Post 3118684)
Hi Keira!
Jennifer would like it hard
She has water and hot apple cider to drink
and any rules you’d like to make things harder!

Drink a glass of the hot apple cider, then 1L of water afterwards. 2 hours later, drink 1L of water, and 2 hours later, drink another liter of water and another glass of the cider. Then hold for 2 more hours. You can't use your hands or legs to hold either!

Slavebabe7 01-12-2018 01:56 PM

control

Hard dare. Can control what you would like but no public.

hairyslaveboy 01-12-2018 03:57 PM

I would like a very hard challenge!
I have water and coffee and soda to drink.
I would like it to be humiliating, whatever you think that means!

Thank you :-)

jjjay 01-12-2018 04:10 PM

I want mine to be HARD please.
I have tea, coffee and an endless supply of water to drink.
I do need to go shopping tomorrow if that helps :p

Thanks Keira.

Keira.Knightley 01-12-2018 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slavebabe7 (Post 3119429)
Hard dare. Can control what you would like but no public.

Drink 2L of water in 2 hours, then hold for 3 more hours...