getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Would You Rather - Food (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=291382)

twinkboy01 02-05-2017 03:27 AM

Would You Rather - Food

Just a mixture of food related would you rathers that I thought could be fun ;)

1 - Would you rather fuck yourself with a peeled banana or fuck a melon?
2 - Would you rather walk around for a day with your shoes filled with grapes or your shoes filled with rice?
3 - Would you rather be covered head to toe in whipped cream or nutella?
4 - Would you rather have to eat with no hands from the floor for a week or have every meal put down your underwear before you eat it for a week?
5 - Would you rather somebody poured a cup of spit or a cup of piss into every meal you eat for a week.
6 - Would you rather have your underwear filled with baked beans or minced meat.
7 - Banana or cucumber?
8 - Would you rather get rid of all your toys and replace them all with food for the rest of your life or use food as lube every time you fuck for the rest of your life?
9 - Eating with no hands from the floor or eating off of somebody's feet?
10 - Only eat one meal for the rest of your life or never eat the same meal again after you've had it once.

Enjoy.

Jaro 02-05-2017 04:52 AM

Peeled banana. I'm pretty sure I can't take a melon up there.

2 - Would you rather walk around for a day with your shoes filled with grapes or your shoes filled with rice?
Grapes. Rice would be too uncomfortable.

Whipped cream.

4 - Would you rather have to eat with no hands from the floor for a week or have every meal put down your underwear before you eat it for a week?
From the floor. I'll just make sure to thoroughly clean the floor before each meal.

5 - Would you rather somebody poured a cup of spit or a cup of piss into every meal you eat for a week.
Spit. Should be no big deal if you really think about it.

6 - Would you rather have your underwear filled with baked beans or minced meat.
Minced meat. I don't know why.

7 - Banana or cucumber?
I like to eat both. :D

8 - Would you rather get rid of all your toys and replace them all with food for the rest of your life or use food as lube every time you fuck for the rest of your life?
Food as lube. I'll just use olive oil. I have done so in the past and it works better than many actual lubes.

Feet, if I may please choose the feet. :D

10 - Only eat one meal for the rest of your life or never eat the same male again after you've had it once.
Wow! This one is the most difficult. Eh.... pfff.... The latter would logistically become really hard.
Oh wait you said 'male'. Sorry, I don't eat males. I'm not a cannibal. ;)

twinkboy01 02-05-2017 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaroface (Post 2649594)
Peeled banana. I'm pretty sure I can't take a melon up there.

Grapes. Rice would be too uncomfortable.

Whipped cream.

From the floor. I'll just make sure to thoroughly clean the floor before each meal.

Spit. Should be no big deal if you really think about it.

Minced meat. I don't know why.

7 - Banana or cucumber?
I like to eat both. :D

Food as lube. I'll just use olive oil. I have done so in the past and it works better than many actual lubes.

Feet, if I may please choose the feet. :D

10 - Only eat one meal for the rest of your life or never eat the same male again after you've had it once.
Wow! This one is the most difficult. Eh.... pfff.... The latter would logistically become really hard.
Oh wait you said 'male'. Sorry, I don't eat males. I'm not a cannibal. ;)

Wow I didn't even notice that last mistake :P Its been fixed now, (and nice job at avoiding a few of the questions ;) )

LittleAmyP 08-28-2017 03:53 AM

Amy's answers

7 - Banana or cucumber?
10 - Only eat one meal for the rest of your life or never eat the same meal again after you've had it once

rhode64 08-28-2017 04:16 AM

me

[QUOTE=twinkboy01;2649523][FONT="Arial"]

[B]1 - Would you rather fuck yourself with a peeled banana or fuck a melon?
Fuck a melon
Grapes
Whipped cream
4 - Would you rather have to eat with no hands from the floor for a week or
have every meal put down your underwear before you eat it for a week?
No hands
Neither
Mince meat
7 - Banana or cucumber?
Banana
Food for lube
No hands of a floor
10 - Only eat one meal for the rest of your life or never eat the same meal again after you've had it once.
variety is the spice of life

pantyfooddares 11-15-2017 12:23 AM

I would fuck a melon
filled with grapes
nutella, it won't just drip off
I have eaten things oit of my underwear before
indecisive
minced meat
7 - Banana or cucumber?
I would be willing to try a cucumber, I generally play with bananas
food is always fun
I guess I could try eating off the floor
I guess try new meals

Enjoy.

PrincessJessica 11-15-2017 01:10 AM

I've tried fucking myself with a peeled banana before and it's trickier than you might expect (it all kinda disintegrated on me) :o For that reason I'd fuck a melon.
Grapes I think rice would get too annoying and uncomfortable very quickly.
Whipped cream, the smell of nutella isn't great from what I remember (I don't think I've ever had it actually but vaguely remember other people having it).
Eat meals put down my underwear, assuming I get a choice of meals. I think anything solid wouldn't be too bad (Pizza, Chips, anything without sauce really).
Piss, even though I hate the taste I just think spit's even more disgusting somehow. I'd also question how someone managed to get so much spit created and collated lol.
Minced meat, less messy.
7 - Banana or cucumber?
Banana's taste nicer.
I don't have any real toys anyway so I'll go for that one :p
Eating off somebody's feet, even though I'm not exactly sure how that would work I'm not really disgusted by feet at all. I'd probably like the humiliation too :o
Never eat the same meal again, the other would get very boring very quick. I'd be a nightmare to cook for though lol.

AbuseMyBalls 11-15-2017 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twinkboy01 (Post 2649523)

7 - Banana or cucumber?

Enjoy.

1. Fuck a Melon
2. Walk around in shoes filled with rice
3. Covered head to toe in whipped cream :/
4. Have Every meal put down my underwear
5. Cup of pee please
6. Underwear filled with minced meat
7. Cucumber
8. Use food as lube
9. Eating with no hands off the floor
10. Never eat the same meal

ILoveMess 11-15-2017 03:01 AM

1 - Would you rather fuck yourself with a peeled banana or fuck a melon? peeled bananas are great fun :)
2 - Would you rather walk around for a day with your shoes filled with grapes or your shoes filled with rice? grapes
3 - Would you rather be covered head to toe in whipped cream or nutella? nutella
4 - Would you rather have to eat with no hands from the floor for a week or have every meal put down your underwear before you eat it for a week? down my underwear
5 - Would you rather somebody poured a cup of spit or a cup of piss into every meal you eat for a week. spit
6 - Would you rather have your underwear filled with baked beans or minced meat. baked beans
7 - Banana or cucumber? banana
8 - Would you rather get rid of all your toys and replace them all with food for the rest of your life or use food as lube every time you fuck for the rest of your life? lube
9 - Eating with no hands from the floor or eating off of somebody's feet? feet
10 - Only eat one meal for the rest of your life or never eat the same meal again after you've had it once. never the same again

HarryPotter 11-15-2017 04:48 AM

1 - Would you rather fuck yourself with a peeled banana or fuck a melon? Melon
2 - Would you rather walk around for a day with your shoes filled with grapes or your shoes filled with rice? Grapes
3 - Would you rather be covered head to toe in whipped cream or nutella? Nutella
4 - Would you rather have to eat with no hands from the floor for a week or have every meal put down your underwear before you eat it for a week? Underwear
5 - Would you rather somebody poured a cup of spit or a cup of piss into every meal you eat for a week. Neither
6 - Would you rather have your underwear filled with baked beans or minced meat. Beans
7 - Banana or cucumber? For eating ? Banana
8 - Would you rather get rid of all your toys and replace them all with food for the rest of your life or use food as lube every time you fuck for the rest of your life? Use food as a lube
9 - Eating with no hands from the floor or eating off of somebody's feet? Floor
10 - Only eat one meal for the rest of your life or never eat the same meal again after you've had it once. Same meal

trying 11-15-2017 07:04 AM

- Would you rather fuck yourself with a peeled banana or fuck a melon? BANANA
2 - Would you rather walk around for a day with your shoes filled with grapes or your shoes filled with rice? GRAPES
3 - Would you rather be covered head to toe in whipped cream or nutella? CREAM
4 - Would you rather have to eat with no hands from the floor for a week or have every meal put down your underwear before you eat it for a week? UNDERWEAR
5 - Would you rather somebody poured a cup of spit or a cup of piss into every meal you eat for a week. PISS
6 - Would you rather have your underwear filled with baked beans or minced meat. BEANS
7 - Banana or cucumber? BANANA
8 - Would you rather get rid of all your toys and replace them all with food for the rest of your life or use food as lube every time you fuck for the rest of your life? BYEBYE TOYS
9 - Eating with no hands from the floor or eating off of somebody's feet? FEET
10 - Only eat one meal for the rest of your life or never eat the same meal again after you've had it once. NEVER THE SAME

Edgeandenial 11-15-2017 10:59 PM

Quote:

Melon? I am not sure if that would fit in there !! No banana though I'll worry about it break off inside of me

Whipped cream

No hands and on the floor

5 - Would you rather somebody poured a cup of spit or a cup of piss into every meal you eat for a week

Umm spit

Beans

7 - Banana or cucumber?

Cucumber

I don't have toys

Floor

Enjoy.

Never eat the sane meal after I've had it ...that would suck too though

wheelsoffeathers 02-11-2019 10:32 PM

[

Banana

Rice

Whipped cream though the Nutella is tempting

Wouldn't mind either but guess I'll go with eat from floor.

Piss

Baked beans just sounds more messy.

7 - Banana or cucumber?
Banana

Replace toys with food.

No hands from floor

Guess never same meal again, eating only 1 meal everyday sounds super dull.

8421 02-11-2019 10:50 PM

I’d do both
Grapes
Nutella
Down underwear
If the guy is hot then spit. If not then piss
Baked beans
7 - Banana or cucumber?
Banana
Get rid of toys
If the guy is hot then off his feet. If not then floor
One meal

SasssySlavePuppy 02-11-2019 11:28 PM

Quote:

7 - Banana or cucumber?

Enjoy.

1) peeled banana
2) grapes for sure
3) can I be covered in both?
4) eat like a puppy from the floor for sure
5) spit
6) baked beans
7) cucumber
8) food as lube
9) still going with off the floor
10) never eat a meal again after you eat it once. It sounds adventurous

Beccs 02-12-2019 10:15 AM

fuck myself with a peeled banana

grapes cause they are squishy

rather be covered in whipped cream

eat with no hands from the floor

i would rather neither
baked beans

7 - Banana or cucumber?
cucumber

get rid of toys

eat off of floor

10 - Only eat one meal for the rest of your life or never eat the same meal again after you've had it once. mix it up with different meals

LitDarkness 02-12-2019 05:50 PM

Quote:

[FONT="Arial"]

1 - Would you rather fuck yourself with a peeled banana or fuck a melon?Bannana
2 - Would you rather walk around for a day with your shoes filled with grapes or your shoes filled with rice?Hard one, messy or pain, in rice?
3 - Would you rather be covered head to toe in whipped cream or nutella?Honestly, I wouldn't care either way but, given the option whipped cream, I guess.
4 - Would you rather have to eat with no hands from the floor for a week or have every meal put down your underwear before you eat it for a week?Floor. Wish I had the chance to do this more often.
5 - Would you rather somebody poured a cup of spit or a cup of piss into every meal you eat for a week.Pee, spit is gross.
6 - Would you rather have your underwear filled with baked beans or minced meat.Uhh, meat?
7 - Banana or cucumber?Cucumber.
8 - Would you rather get rid of all your toys and replace them all with food for the rest of your life or use food as lube every time you fuck for the rest of your life?Pretending I have toys, food as lube.
9 - Eating with no hands from the floor or eating off of somebody's feet?Can I have both? Seriously though,feet.
10 - Only eat one meal for the rest of your life or never eat the same meal again after you've had it once.[/B]

Enjoy.

I can be a picky eater sadly, so the one meal rest of my life.

KinkyCharlotte 02-15-2019 02:45 PM

2 - Would you rather walk around for a day with your shoes filled with grapes or your shoes filled with rice?grapes would get messy
whichever my master would rather eat off me.
4 - Would you rather have to eat with no hands from the floor for a week or have every meal put down your underwear before you eat it for a week?either fine, but prefer from floor.
spit, but either would be fine
6 - Would you rather have your underwear filled with baked beans or minced meat.beans, raw meat could make me sick
7 - Banana or cucumber?
banna
8 - Would you rather get rid of all your toys and replace them all with food for the rest of your life or use food as lube every time you fuck for the rest of your life?food as lube
if the feet are clean then feet.
10 - Only eat one meal for the rest of your life or never eat the same meal again after you've had it once.i would run out and starve if every meal was different, so same meal

Enjoy.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

huffer 02-15-2019 03:37 PM

7 - Banana or cucumber?

lovechastity 02-15-2019 06:46 PM

7 - Banana or cucumber?

s010 02-16-2019 03:25 PM

Peeled banana
Grapes
Whipped cream
Eat with no hands
Cup of spit
Minced meat
7 - Banana or cucumber?
Bbanana
Use food as lube
Eat off of somebody's feet
Never eat the same meal again

lluck 02-21-2019 09:41 AM

1 - Would you rather fuck yourself with a peeled banana
2 - your shoes filled with rice?
3 - Would you rather be covered head to toe in whipped cream
4 - have every meal put down your underwear before you eat it for a week?
5 - a cup of piss into every meal you eat for a week.
6 - Would you rather have your underwear filled with minced meat.
7 - cucumber?
8 - Would you rather get rid of all your toys and replace them all with food for the rest of your life
9 - Eating with no hands from the floor
10 - Only eat one meal for the rest of your life

LinoySlave 02-21-2019 10:50 AM

5 - Would you rather somebody poured a cup of spit or a cup of piss into every meal you eat for a week. Both together sounds great ;)
7 - Banana or cucumber?

artin 02-21-2023 04:07 PM

1 - Would you rather fuck yourself with a peeled banana or fuck a melon? Banana
2 - Would you rather walk around for a day with your shoes filled with grapes or your shoes filled with rice? Rice
3 - Would you rather be covered head to toe in whipped cream or nutella? Nutella
4 - Would you rather have to eat with no hands from the floor for a week or have every meal put down your underwear before you eat it for a week? No hands
5 - Would you rather somebody poured a cup of spit or a cup of piss into every meal you eat for a week. Piss
6 - Would you rather have your underwear filled with baked beans or minced meat. Minced meat
7 - Banana or cucumber? Banana
8 - Would you rather get rid of all your toys and replace them all with food for the rest of your life or use food as lube every time you fuck for the rest of your life? Banana
9 - Eating with no hands from the floor or eating off of somebody's feet? Eating off of somebody’s feet
10 - Only eat one meal for the rest of your life or never eat the same meal again after you've had it once. Eat the same meal again

JimmyKarlo 02-21-2023 11:33 PM

Melon is huge… I would go for a banana
Rice, it’s less messy
Creme, it’s softer
Like a good boy from the floor
Spit, I hope the taste is less pronounced
Minced meet, a nice fresh feeling
7 - Banana or cucumber? Cucumber!
Replace my few toys with nice food toys
I would love to eat off the feet of a nice lady
different once

emsubb 02-22-2023 02:51 AM

peeled banana
Rice
Whipped cream
Eat from the floor with no hands
Piss
Beans I guess
7 - Banana or cucumber?
Cucumber
Food as lube
No hands from floor
Yikes...um....never eat the same meal

silverdarknight 02-22-2023 03:51 AM

This one is a bit of a thread necro, but actually it's quite a fun set of questions so let's do this.

Assuming the melon thing involves making a hole in it and trying to somehow get off from humping it, that i guess.
The peeled banana seems likely to be quite soft and squishy and may not work very well.

Grapes, cause squishy. The rice option sounds like it has a lot more potential to be hard and lumpy and painful.

Nutella. I will smell less like rotten milk afterwards.
Also, actually, the nutella is likely to be sticky and slimey and all sorts of interesting sensatations so may actually be kinda fun.

Down my underwear i guess?
Mostly because i'm not the most flexible or agile of people, so having to get down on my hands and knees every time i want to eat for a week isn't really an option.

Spit i guess?
Pee tastes really nasty.

Ohh, beans. Nice and slimy and lumpy and cold and gross and...yeah, might be showing my WAM side there :o

7 - Banana or cucumber?

Assuming from the context of this quiz this is about which one i want up by butt...banana i guess? It's slightly softer and smaller.

Given i'm not quite sure how i would subsitute things like girls panties or shoelaces or nipple clamps with food, i guess food as lube which might be an option?

Hum. That reminds me. I keep meaning to get someone to bugger themselves using mustard as lube...

Feet i guess? Partly that kneeling down isn't that fun for me as mentioned, but also that i can see having to lick my dinner off someone's feet actually being quite humiliating fun. :o

Never eat the same meal twice. i'm up for weird and interesting experimental meals anyway, so that's certainly better than never getting any variety again.

davide.86 02-22-2023 09:52 AM

7 - Banana or cucumber?

Samantha_slut 02-23-2023 06:22 AM

1- I'd have to go peeled banana but if I could fit a melon I would
2 - I'd rather grapes and it be squishy then hard and pointy
3 - I've actually done nutella before it was so fucking hot we went through over a 100 jars
4 - probably no hands it can't be that hard can it?
5 - can I pick both but it would have to be piss
6 - minced meat it would be squishy
7 - cucumber
8 - change all my toys into food it would be so messy and hot I'd enjoy it
9 - Eating with no hands on the floor
10 - One meal for the rest of my life

lowlysub 02-23-2023 01:06 PM

7 - Banana or cucumber?

sissybill 02-27-2023 12:48 PM

1 - Would you rather fuck yourself with a peeled banana or fuck a melon? banana
2 - Would you rather walk around for a day with your shoes filled with grapes or your shoes filled with rice? grapes
3 - Would you rather be covered head to toe in whipped cream or nutella? cream
4 - Would you rather have to eat with no hands from the floor for a week or have every meal put down your underwear before you eat it for a week? 2nd
5 - Would you rather somebody poured a cup of spit or a cup of piss into every meal you eat for a week. piss
6 - Would you rather have your underwear filled with baked beans or minced meat. beans
7 - Banana or cucumber? cucumber
8 - Would you rather get rid of all your toys and replace them all with food for the rest of your life or use food as lube every time you fuck for the rest of your life? food lube
9 - Eating with no hands from the floor or eating off of somebody's feet? floor
10 - Only eat one meal for the rest of your life or never eat the same meal again after you've had it once. 2nd

Humilate this sissy 03-12-2023 04:16 AM

[B]1 - Would you rather fuck yourself with a peeled banana or fuck a melon? - banana
2 - Would you rather walk around for a day with your shoes filled with grapes or your shoes filled with rice? - grapes
3 - Would you rather be covered head to toe in whipped cream or nutella? - whipped cream
4 - Would you rather have to eat with no hands from the floor for a week or have every meal put down your underwear before you eat it for a week? Meal in underwear
5 - Would you rather somebody poured a cup of spit or a cup of piss into every meal you eat for a week.- Spit
6 - Would you rather have your underwear filled with baked beans or minced meat. - minced meat
7 - Banana or cucumber? - cucumber
8 - Would you rather get rid of all your toys and replace them all with food for the rest of your life or use food as lube every time you fuck for the rest of your life? - toys
9 - Eating with no hands from the floor or eating off of somebody's feet? - floor
10 - Only eat one meal for the rest of your life or never eat the same meal again after you've had it once. Same meal

Kik heythere83739
Telegram @Adithya_2007
Gmail [email protected]
Reddit sissy cumslut
Tumblr humilationslut

Kisune Karnon 03-14-2023 02:36 PM

7 - Banana or cucumber?

tarheel52 10-24-2023 10:20 AM

Fuck a melon. I’ve done both, but the melon was in the freezer before I fucked it.

Filled with grapes to feel the crushing and wetness

Nutella. It would be creamier and stickier

I would rather put every meal down my underwear first.

Piss

Baked beans

7 - Banana or cucumber?
Banana is messier

use food as lube. There are too many good toys out there

Definitely eat off of someone’s feet. I’ve done this many times

Probably never eat the same meal twice

sleepiest 10-24-2023 03:36 PM

peeled banana, unless carving the melon is an option

grapes. it would hurt less than the rice, but man, the squishy sock feeling would be bad

whipped cream only because i think it would be easier to clean off.

eat with no hands from the floor. mainly because i'm imagining putting a wrap or burrito down my underwear and having it open and that would be very annoying to deal with

hm. piss.

tough one, both textures would be interesting. i guess the beans.

7 - Banana or cucumber?

banana.

food can't vibrate so i'd rather use food as lube

no hands from the floor.

never eat the same meal.

Sam07 10-27-2023 12:33 PM

I would rather...

Interesting questions, thought I've only read the first and last ones yet. :P thought It would be fun Answering these, so here it goes!

A: Fuck a melon I guess 0//0

A: Grapes >.< it's gonna feel so messy but less painful than rice

A: Hmm... Nutella? :P

A: I would eat with no hands I guess. >.<

A: Piss i guess >.< I know I knoww but I tried pee play more than spitplay

A: Baked beans o.o

7 - Banana or cucumber?
A: Cucumber

A: Why is this so hard! but I don't have any toys so maybe I could choose 1 and get away with it?

A: Off the floor, finding a person everytime I wanna eat is such a hassle >.>

A: Same food whole life, I am skeptical about trying new food anyway.

Had fun going through these questions :3 byee now.

Brikoviper 02-26-2024 11:39 AM

- Would you rather fuck yourself with a peeled banana or fuck a melon? Banana
2 - Would you rather walk around for a day with your shoes filled with grapes or your shoes filled with rice? Rice
4 - Would you rather have to eat with no hands from the floor for a week or have every meal put down your underwear before you eat it for a week? Put down underwear
5 - Would you rather somebody poured a cup of spit or a cup of piss into every meal you eat for a week. Piss
6 - Would you rather have your underwear filled with baked beans or minced meat. Beans
7 - Banana or cucumber? Cucumber
8 - Would you rather get rid of all your toys and replace them all with food for the rest of your life or use food as lube every time you fuck for the rest of your life? Food as lube
9 - Eating with no hands from the floor or eating off of somebody's feet? Feet
10 - Only eat one meal for the rest of your life or never eat the same meal again after you've had it once.one meal