getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Ask me Anything (AMA) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   22/m ama (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=276192)

Confidential 09-15-2016 08:50 PM

22/m ama

Getting used to a new identity... Ask me anything!

Fun fact: I'm usually the first to lose in a never have I ever game, looks like I might actually win with a few of you around :)

AndreaSwallows 09-15-2016 09:32 PM

Why did you post on AMA?

VenusV97 09-15-2016 10:50 PM

How did you come up with your name?

Buttaholic 09-16-2016 01:38 AM

What was your most awkward moment?
What is your biggest fetish?
Have you ever been in denial? for how long?

Confidential 09-16-2016 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows (Post 2421559)
Why did you post on AMA?

I decided to post an AMA because I want people to be able to go to my profile and see a list of questions other people have asked. I figured that might be a good way of letting others know about me rather than me tell about myself. After all, I don't know what others want to know (hopefully, something rather than nothing!).

Confidential 09-16-2016 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VenusV97 (Post 2421611)
How did you come up with your name?

My name is an extension of my personality. People who tell me things have can expect a high level of confidentiality - but that would mean "Confidant" would've been more of an appropriate name, right? The reason I chose "Confidential", then, is that I moved to a new city and I've kept under the radar socially and online. Sure, the mods probably know my IP address and email that I've linked to this account... I'm okay with that and would sacrifice that bare minimum of privacy of use of this website.

Confidential 09-16-2016 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buttaholic (Post 2421689)
What was your most awkward moment?
What is your biggest fetish?
Have you ever been in denial? for how long?

My most awkward moments? Probably the age range [13,18]. I mean, who isn't awkward as a teenager? People who have their shit together? HA.
My biggest fetish is having a dom that really knows my psyche and uses such knowledge properly.
Denial? No. Unless you count work stress a factor in contributing to denial, in which case probably 2 weeks at minimum?

Sarmatio 09-18-2016 02:43 AM

Did you had account with different username in here before?

Confidential 09-18-2016 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarmatio (Post 2424457)
Did you had account with different username in here before?

No, sir. One account per person - I intend on keeping it that way and abiding by the TOS. Why? Do I remind you of someone?

mrpropel 09-18-2016 08:01 AM

Favorite color?

Where do you get your clothes for cross-dressing?

Rainy or Sunny day?

Favorite music genre?

If you went on a vacation where would it be?

Are you a virgin, if not how did you lose your virginity?

Thanks for answering :)

Wolf007 09-18-2016 08:38 AM

Can you describe your favorite feminine outfit?

What are you surely planning on buying next to add to your wardrobe?

What's your favorite type of movies?

Would you prefer a banana or an apple?

Confidential 09-18-2016 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrpropel (Post 2424815)
Favorite color?

Where do you get your clothes for cross-dressing?

Rainy or Sunny day?

Favorite music genre?

If you went on a vacation where would it be?

Are you a virgin, if not how did you lose your virginity?

Thanks for answering :)

My favorite color is black since it works well with my skin tone. I would say my favorite outfits come from either Forever 21 or poshmark. I really like athletic clothing right now because they're comfortable. When I want to slip into something a little more risque, poshmark is my go to source because of the discounts. I'm looking more towards some new stores however. New location, new stores, new clothes!

Rainy! Definitely a lot better for my skin. I break out a lot in higher temperatures, so I have an inclination towards cold and rainy weather. Overcast is perfect.

I like EDM. You can find me jamming out at some music festivals and concerts. HSMF was great, but definitely a clusterfuck trying to leave.

Canada! They speak English and the USD to CAD ratio is just beautiful for someone like me who loves shopping but hates losing money. Also, Tim Hortons is awesome. I'll go to them over Starbucks if it means I get a cheap ass donut with decent coffee.

I am not a virgin, lost it with a girl I knew in high school. I've learned since then that it's important that the people you fuck are okay with or down to try your kinks. ;)

Thank you for the questions :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolf007 (Post 2424882)
Can you describe your favorite feminine outfit?

What are you surely planning on buying next to add to your wardrobe?

What's your favorite type of movies?

Would you prefer a banana or an apple?

For going out, in all black, a crop top, skater skirt, thigh highs and chic shoes. I'm not too excessive in how I prefer to dress. Again, a lot of this is situational. In the bedroom, I'll wear different stuff. Working out, also different stuff. Since I just moved to a new city, I'm probably going to get some leggings. I hear it can get cold where I am and I want to keep my legs warm. ;)

Oh man, my favorite type of movies? I'd love this question if it weren't for the fact that I like so many different kinds... Probably the best kind of movie is one where you can rewatch it and find new things that you didn't notice before. I'm a fan of fantastic plots and subtleties. I've been a fan of films that Jesse Eisenberg stars in. Something about that actor is oddly weird, but fascinating. Old romantic movies are great too. Prefer color over B&W.

Apple. Once I ate a banana every day in college and got sick of it. Maybe if it's coated in chocolate, I'll take a bite. Maybe. Then I'd also have to cut the apple first. Biting straight into it is a great way to fuck with your teeth.

Thank you for the questions!

mrpropel 09-18-2016 09:59 AM

Holy crap, your actually awesome.

What are you favorite EDM artists?

Do you ever listen to any IDM music?

What are you wearing right now?

Ever gone snowboarding or skiing?

Confidential 09-18-2016 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrpropel (Post 2425052)
Holy crap, your actually awesome.

What are you favorite EDM artists?

Do you ever listen to any IDM music?

What are you wearing right now?

Ever gone snowboarding or skiing?

Hahaha thank you! That's quite the compliment!

Some of my favorite are among the following, in no particular order:
1. TheFatRat
2. Madeon
3. Chainsmokers (These bitches have been on fire recently, love it!)
4. Diplo
5. Manila Killa
6. Jai Wolf
7. Vindata
8. Louis the Child

I could go on, but a long music artists list does not a post make (yes, you syntactically read that correctly).

As for IDM, it sounds like I could get into something like that. I may have listened to a few songs of that sort maybe 4 ish years ago? I've listened to some trip hop with Emancipator before, really great for working and stuff.

I'm going to be honest -- since I just moved and don't have my clothes with me, I'm wearing a t-shirt and shorts. What would I wear if I had all of my clothing? Probably either a skater dress or t-shirt and shorts. Yep, I keep things a bit simplistic and comfortable.

I have done both snowboarding and skiing. Although I really like both of them, I like snowboarding better as it reminds me of surfing. I like going fast :)

Edit: I realized I didn't differentiate the word shorts in this post whatsoever, but I suppose you can tell the difference by context. :P

mrpropel 09-18-2016 11:33 AM

I used to be a big EDM fan but I fell in love with IDM. Most of my favorite electronic musicians do IDM. I don't know if you've ever heard of Warp Records, but it's like the home of a variety of acclaimed and influential electronic musicians. What really blows my mind is this all started in like the late 80's and early 90's, the music was so ahead of its time if you listen to it.

Here's some of my favorite electronic artists (no particular order)

1.Aphex Twin (he's pretty much the god of electronic music and in my in my top 5 musicians of all time)
2.Flying Lotus
3.Autechre
4.Boards of Canada
5.deadmau5
6.Jamie xx

I don't particularly listen to any new artists anymore but I really should. :P

So yeah thanks for listening to me ramble about this haha

CSasha 09-18-2016 11:38 AM

What's the feelings for you by cross-dressing and being sissified?

Confidential 09-18-2016 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrpropel (Post 2425370)
I used to be a big EDM fan but I fell in love with IDM. Most of my favorite electronic musicians do IDM. I don't know if you've ever heard of Warp Records, but it's like the home of a variety of acclaimed and influential electronic musicians. What really blows my mind is this all started in like the late 80's and early 90's, the music was so ahead of its time if you listen to it.

Here's some of my favorite electronic artists (no particular order)

1.Aphex Twin (he's pretty much the god of electronic music and in my in my top 5 musicians of all time)
2.Flying Lotus
3.Autechre
4.Boards of Canada
5.deadmau5
6.Jamie xx

I don't particularly listen to any new artists anymore but I really should. :P

So yeah thanks for listening to me ramble about this haha

Bruh deadmau5 is the shit, along with Benny Benassi. I'll be sure to check out your list. Would recommend checking out some of the newer people too. A lot of them have some future bass-y vibe (dunno if that term has now varied to include others, though) that you can go wild with. My favorite is when they're so damn good with drum and bass, but absolutely kill it with melody. I love the piano, so hearing any tracks that have a great melody makes me tremble with goodness.

Thank you so much for asking your questions! I enjoyed them thoroughly :)

mrpropel 09-18-2016 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confidential (Post 2425906)
Bruh deadmau5 is the shit, along with Benny Benassi. I'll be sure to check out your list. Would recommend checking out some of the newer people too. A lot of them have some future bass-y vibe (dunno if that term has now varied to include others, though) that you can go wild with. My favorite is when they're so damn good with drum and bass, but absolutely kill it with melody. I love the piano, so hearing any tracks that have a great melody makes me tremble with goodness.

Thank you so much for asking your questions! I enjoyed them thoroughly :)

I'll be sure to check out the newer stuff.

But was reading your reply and realized you would probably love this track.

Aphex Twin - Flim

It's fucking awesome.

Confidential 09-18-2016 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassandra (Post 2425383)
What's the feelings for you by cross-dressing and being sissified?

I'm assuming you're asking about how I feel about being crossdressed and sissified, as opposed to what kind of feelings I have that lead me to crossdress and be sissified.

I love being crossdressed. I like it because I can be pretty, sexy, cute, or whatever I choose. There's that emotion too when it comes to male clothing as well. Who doesn't want to be handsome and a heart throb at times? Being crossdressed allows me to express that satiate that full range of emotions that I experience on a day-to-day basis.

As for being sissified, we're talking about someone else making me feminine, yes? That's kinky as fuck. Again, I have certain mental states that do not necessarily belong to the male gender. Sometimes, all I want is someone to take me and fuck me like a proper woman.

Hope this answers your question!

Confidential 09-18-2016 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrpropel (Post 2425915)
I'll be sure to check out the newer stuff.

But was reading your reply and realized you would probably love this track.

Aphex Twin - Flim

It's fucking awesome.

Oooooh that is great! It's so peaceful to listen to! I haven't heard stuff like this in years after I got into the more EDM-y scene (I transitioned from this stuff to EDM).

Give this a listen when you have some time, it was one of the tracks I listed too after I went from IDM to EDM:
Madeon - Finale

During festivals, I absolutely jam out to this track. Jamming out too hard is typically how I end up sore the following day. Haha xD

mrpropel 09-18-2016 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confidential (Post 2425942)
Oooooh that is great! It's so peaceful to listen to! I haven't heard stuff like this in years after I got into the more EDM-y scene (I transitioned from this stuff to EDM).

Give this a listen when you have some time, it was one of the tracks I listed too after I went from IDM to EDM:
Madeon - Finale

During festivals, I absolutely jam out to this track. Jamming out too hard is typically how I end up sore the following day. Haha xD

That's an awesome track. Although it doesn't make want to switch to EDM it's still pretty good. I could definitely see my self jamming to that haha

Sarmatio 09-19-2016 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confidential (Post 2424669)
No, sir. One account per person - I intend on keeping it that way and abiding by the TOS. Why? Do I remind you of someone?

Yes :)
But people sometimes are similar even not same

mrpropel 09-21-2016 05:23 PM

I'm just curious and surprised I didn't ask this yet.

What's your sexuality?

Confidential 09-21-2016 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrpropel (Post 2430890)
I'm just curious and surprised I didn't ask this yet.

What's your sexuality?

It's sometimes more fun to learn about a person's non-sexual attributes, like their taste in music or how they like to dance. :)

I swing either way. I don't have a strong preference either way. I've seen girls that made me drool and guys that made me want to suck cock. Honestly, it can get annoying when I want to work. The probability of someone walking in and making me feel that kind of way is twice the normal.

mrpropel 09-21-2016 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confidential (Post 2431072)
It's sometimes more fun to learn about a person's non-sexual attributes, like their taste in music or how they like to dance. :)

I swing either way. I don't have a strong preference either way. I've seen girls that made me drool and guys that made me want to suck cock. Honestly, it can get annoying when I want to work. The probability of someone walking in and making me feel that kind of way is twice the normal.

I know how you feel man, I also swing both ways. I hate getting boners just randomly when I'm trying to do something, it's annoying.

Here's more questions since I'm bored, hope you don't mind!

Have ever you used/had a chastity cage?

What are you thoughts on it?

When and where was the last time you went out to eat? Did you enjoy it?

Do you watch any sports?

Confidential 09-21-2016 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrpropel (Post 2431089)
I know how you feel man, I also swing both ways. I hate getting boners just randomly when I'm trying to do something, it's annoying.

Here's more questions since I'm bored, hope you don't mind!

Have ever you used/had a chastity cage?

What are you thoughts on it?

When and where was the last time you went out to eat? Did you enjoy it?

Do you watch any sports?

No, I have never owned/used one. I would like to use one some day. The thought of someone owning me like that really makes me horny. I may be extremely dominant in my day-to-day behavior, but I'm incredibly submissive when I want to be. Being dominant all the time is really, really boring. Just go look up all the dares I've been giving out on Request TORD Online. It's all in the same domineering tone. :/ Why? Do YOU like it? Haha

I went to Chipotle near my work. I did not enjoy it. I wolfed down that thing in 5 minutes or less because I needed to get back to work to have a chat with my manager about some things. Aside from that incident though, the previous time I went out to eat, I think I went to AYCE sushi. Ironically, it was fucking delicious. I'm used to shit quality food which is why I cook everything myself. But, yes, I ate my money's worth haha

Swimming, once every four years. I'm excited for Katie Ledecky to just kill it in the 2020 Olympics. Also, +1 for one-piece swimsuits in diving.

mrpropel 09-21-2016 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confidential (Post 2431114)
No, I have never owned/used one. I would like to use one some day. The thought of someone owning me like that really makes me horny. I may be extremely dominant in my day-to-day behavior, but I'm incredibly submissive when I want to be. Being dominant all the time is really, really boring. Just go look up all the dares I've been giving out on Request TORD Online. It's all in the same domineering tone. :/ Why? Do YOU like it? Haha

I went to Chipotle near my work. I did not enjoy it. I wolfed down that thing in 5 minutes or less because I needed to get back to work to have a chat with my manager about some things. Aside from that incident though, the previous time I went out to eat, I think I went to AYCE sushi. Ironically, it was fucking delicious. I'm used to shit quality food which is why I cook everything myself. But, yes, I ate my money's worth haha

Swimming, once every four years. I'm excited for Katie Ledecky to just kill it in the 2020 Olympics. Also, +1 for one-piece swimsuits in diving.

Yeah it seems super hot! I really want one but I wouldn't have anyone to use it with. I've had a couple fantasies and ideas about me shaving all the hair off my body getting a couple of slutty clothes getting that cage and just being a straight sissy for like a week. I saw this one video of a sissy using a vibe on her caged up dick and cumming, I don't know why but it was super hot. I really want to do that, hands free cumming. But that's just me :P