getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   DIY bdsm (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=275459)

little pet 09-08-2016 12:04 PM

DIY bdsm

1 Attachment(s)
This picture made me laugh out loud, because I've become a regular DYI-store visitor myself. They must suspect something right? When slightly flustered customers purchase chains, locks, ropes and duct tape all in one go :p

Have you ever bought DYI "toys"? And if so, what do you use them for?

Do they work?

Also, feel free to share any crafty tips and tricks or funny stories you might have :D

grinser 09-08-2016 12:10 PM

i never did it, but i am interesting in testing, so i will follow this thread :)

hornyyoungslut 09-08-2016 12:28 PM

I don't make any toys, I just feel a lot better when I buy them from a trusty site.

But I do have a funny story: There's a very popular local hardware store that I visit occasionally, and my boyfriend needed some more tape, rope, a torch, a shovel, and some other things like that (the tape and rope was for sexual purposes but that was it). I was browsing the outdoor section and I could see the cashier, who was assisting my boyfriend, was uncomfortable so I went over there. The cashier says something a long the lines of "What is all this stuff for?" or "What are you going to do with all this stuff?" And my boyfriend, being the dick prankster that he is, says, "I'm just going to use this stuff for the girl that's knocked out and tied up in my trunk, you know how it is, right?"

The look on the cashier's face was absolute priceless. My boyfriend later told them that it was a joke, but as we were walking out, he turns back to the cashier and says "You never saw me here." before putting on his hat & glasses, running to our car.

little pet 09-08-2016 12:36 PM

That's so funny, although I can imagine you might have wanted to slap him :p

My latest purchase was a chain and a code lock. Sir and I have an online relationship, so the code lock allows him to really lock me up. I can set a code myself without looking, take a picture without looking and send it to him. He checks if he can read the code and then I throw away the pic and email, leaving me completely at his mercy.

I had to ask for help, cutting a length of chain. The "helpful" assistant then went on to advise me about locks. Saying a padlock would be better, as the code lock is normally used for luggage. I swear he knew, my face was burning like crazy the whole time I was in that store :o

I should add that I have a pair of very strong pliers at hand, to cut the chain if nessecary. I trust my owner, but in case of emergency, I need to be able to free myself.

Sagarkoe 09-08-2016 12:47 PM

I wouldn't really use DIY toys, mainly because i'm scared as hell that something goes wrong...
I've used some common house items but even that was scary and i do enjoy a real toy more instead of some random items :x.

little pet 09-08-2016 11:38 PM

I don't think it has to be dangerous, making your own toys/bondage furniture/or whatever else people come up with.
Yes of course, you have to excercise caution when playing, especially with bondage, or inserting things. But that goes for "regular" toys from the sex shop too.

little pet 09-09-2016 01:37 PM

I've recently made my own lockable chastity belt. You can check it out right here. I've also included a tutorial.

Made purely with diy stuff :D

sir stefan 09-09-2016 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sub.lucy (Post 2412461)
I've recently made my own lockable chastity belt. You can check it out right here. I've also included a tutorial.

Made purely with diy stuff :D

Check it out!!!! It works great!!!!

Oh, and,... Really,... Don't be afraid to make things yourself. Things you buy are also "made by humans". And actually, often in china, by some underpaid people (if your Chinese, please don't feel offended).
A well thought homemade thing can be great. And just be careful when trying.

( Well, i would not try a homemade parachute, but just trying some funthings is really nice)

I'm a professional engineer... So now you can say "i know how to do". But in reality, i did a lot of diy before starting to study that.

Wolf007 09-10-2016 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sir stefan (Post 2413188)
Check it out!!!! It works great!!!!

Oh, and,... Really,... Don't be afraid to make things yourself. Things you buy are also "made by humans". And actually, often in china, by some underpaid people (if your Chinese, please don't feel offended).
A well thought homemade thing can be great. And just be careful when trying.

( Well, i would not try a homemade parachute, but just trying some funthings is really nice)

I'm a professional engineer... So now you can say "i know how to do". But in reality, i did a lot of diy before starting to study that.

Got to very much agree with you on that! Since a couple of years now, i started my own company in metallic constructions and own a fully equipped workplace as well...so milling, drilling, turning, plasma, you name it!

I've made plenty of my own...ehm tools ;)

However, before that, i was a regular at the DIY to. See, the toys you buy, can often be self-made. For example nipple clamps on chains, but when you buy them at a specialized store or website they're just much more expensive...

On the other hand, you don't need to put any effort into making something ofcourse.

Chappers 09-10-2016 12:07 PM

Its actually a great idea. I have used toy handcuffs before and of course duct tape and whatever tie I was wearing. Maybe next time I'll tie her up with starter cables.

little pet 09-10-2016 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolf007 (Post 2413768)
I've made plenty of my own...ehm tools ;)

I admit, you've made me curious to know what those "tools" are :p

little pet 09-10-2016 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chappers (Post 2414038)
Its actually a great idea. I have used toy handcuffs before and of course duct tape and whatever tie I was wearing. Maybe next time I'll tie her up with starter cables.

Nice, duct tape is good for everything! Starter cables.. Interesting...

little pet 09-12-2016 02:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Speaking of ducttape...

I used it to make tack bra and panties. Actually, I made inlays so as not to ruin my underwear.

- Start off by roughly measuring how many strips you need for your breasts. Mine are big, so I used quite a few. For your panties, one, maybe two strips should suffice.
- Lay them next to each other, sticky side up on the table. Make sure to stick the sides together.
- Get a box of thumb tacks and start pushing them through the tape. The flat ends of the tacks will stick to the tape, thus securing them. Space them about 2 cm apart. The more tacks you use, the less painful it is, because the pressure is divided over more points. This way, the points will not pierce the skin.
- when you're done, put strips of duct tape on the back of the tacks, so they are even more secure and the sticky side is covered.
- I cut the corners off, so the tape doesn't stick out the sides of my bra.

"Enjoy!"

little pet 09-12-2016 02:08 AM

Here are some more pictures. I've been sent shopping more than once, by my owner. I can tell you, it's quite the challenge!

little pet 09-12-2016 02:09 AM

Apparently, I can upload just one picture at a time. So here is the last set.

And yes, tack-panties are a bitch to sit down with...which my owner loves to make me do...

little pet 10-18-2016 10:58 AM

Homemade flogger

2 Attachment(s)
My most recent creation... I saw a tutorial on the internet. Really simple and cheap as I had some unused clothesline laying around. It's not a thing of beauty, but It's a great opportunity to try something out.

I haven't used it yet (my owner will be pleasently surprised by the way...) but i have tested it. It's wonderfully painful and really stings. That's because it it made with plastic clothesline which has a metal wire in the core. I had to tape the ends with duct tape so as not to cut myself, but that also contributes to the impact of the blow.

How to do it:

- Take a good length of rope/clothes line/ you can even use braided strands made out of strips cut from a garbage bag.
- cut off about 50 cm to wrap around the top later as a handle. Leave this for later.
- pick a nice length. Just remember that will include the handle.(I kept it short to make it easier to hit myself)
- make as many loops as you like, this will decide how thick the flogger will become. I guess thin is less heavy, but stingier. A thick one will probably give more of a thud.
- wrap the top portion with the leftover bit of rope/clothesline as tight as you can. This will give you a stiff handle.
- (optional: wrap the handle with duct tape so the clothesline won't come undone)
- cut at the bottom of the loops to form separate strands.
- Important: when the rope/clothesline contains metal or sharp edges, make sure to wrap the ends in tape. You don't want to cut yourself!

And be sure to have fun!:D

Wolf007 10-18-2016 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sub.lucy (Post 2472039)
My most recent creation... I saw a tutorial on the internet. Really simple and cheap as I had some unused clothesline laying around. It's not a thing of beauty, but It's a great opportunity to try something out.

I haven't used it yet (my owner will be pleasently surprised by the way...) but i have tested it. It's wonderfully painful and really stings. That's because it it made with plastic clothesline which has a metal wire in the core. I had to tape the ends with duct tape so as not to cut myself, but that also contributes to the impact of the blow.

How to do it:

- Take a good length of rope/clothes line/ you can even use braided strands made out of strips cut from a garbage bag.
- cut off about 50 cm to wrap around the top later as a handle. Leave this for later.
- pick a nice length. Just remember that will include the handle.(I kept it short to make it easier to hit myself)
- make as many loops as you like, this will decide how thick the flogger will become. I guess thin is less heavy, but stingier. A thick one will probably give more of a thud.
- wrap the top portion with the leftover bit of rope/clothesline as tight as you can. This will give you a stiff handle.
- (optional: wrap the handle with duct tape so the clothesline won't come undone)
- Important: when the rope/clothesline contains metal or sharp edges, make sure to wrap the ends in tape. You don't want to cut yourself!

Nice one!

You know...
I think "somebody" should really have her own workshop-for-kinksters. Maybe with some thee and cookies to go along with it.:) mmmh...cookies.

little pet 10-18-2016 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolf007 (Post 2472061)
Nice one!

You know...
I think "somebody" should really have her own workshop-for-kinksters. Maybe with some thee and cookies to go along with it.:) mmmh...cookies.

That would be so much fun... all kinky people together, doing their handiwork.
I'll make sure to have plenty of snacks and drinks. And later, the creations will need to be tested of course :D

sir stefan 10-21-2016 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sub.lucy (Post 2472039)

How to do it:

- cut at the bottom of the loops to form separate strands.

Ok!!!
Its great!!!
You are real clever animal to make all those beautiful toys.
I can assure everybody this flogger is a great toy.
It has been tested on tits.

little pet 10-21-2016 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sir stefan (Post 2476267)
Ok!!!
Its great!!!
You are real clever animal to make all those beautiful toys.
I can assure everybody this flogger is a great toy.
It has been tested on tits.

Yes it's great! The flogger is really heavy, because I used a lot of wire.
It lands with a thud, and really slaps my breasts around. Not knowing where all the strands will land is exciting... they do seem to hit my nipples every time though ;-). The ends really sting.
It doesn't leave marks but it gives a nice burn and redness.

------------

Since my owner has given me the task to create 3 new toys over the next 3 weeks I have started to do some research. I've already decided on the next project; a ring gag. I have the materials because I never throw out old bags and clothes, so plenty of leather available.

I might even try to make the ring gag with head harness. I've always found those very appealing.

Stay tuned :)

useme871 10-21-2016 02:06 PM

I'm going to see if we can spice things up a bit with some of these... ;)

little pet 10-21-2016 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by useme871 (Post 2477007)
I'm going to see if we can spice things up a bit with some of these... ;)

Very nice! I'm curious to know the result :)

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

little pet 10-22-2016 01:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Last week I decided to make a ring gag with head harness as the 1st of 3 toys Sir has ordered me to make.

I decided to base my design on the picture attached.

I dismantled an old purse I had lying around. And it had the perfect size ring.
I have a heavy duty sewing machine because I also like making clothes, so it was a piece of cake to stitch the leather straps together.

little pet 10-22-2016 01:20 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I started out with the ring that would be going in my mouth. Then I measured the length of the chin strap and the distance to the two other rings at my checks that would connect everything together.

I attached the chin straps, and two straps that would go upwards, to a ring that sat between my eyebrows.

little pet 10-22-2016 01:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
To that ring, I connected a strap that would run over my head towards the straps that will buckle everything at the back of my neck.

Added a buckle to that and a ring (per my owners' request "to be able to tie limbs to that when doing a hogtie") and voila! Done! All in all, it went much quicker that expected.

I spent a grand total of €0 on this project. and I must say, I love it already.

I've worn it for 10 minutes to test it out and it doesn't disappoint. The straps are quite wide and the whole thing fits snugly on my head. It really gives me the feeling of being very much locked up and under control.
The ring is a great size, and oh...the drooling! Within 10 seconds that started... nothing that could be done about it.

Hmm I might have to do some more testing...:D

Sagarkoe 10-22-2016 02:14 PM

Woh thats looking great, i bet i can use a whip aswell. Might look if i manage to make something like this aswell. I suck at making stuff like this.

andrei 10-22-2016 04:16 PM

When I was a teenager I found a pair of long leather boots in my mom's wardrobe that she wasn't wearing. I cut them and joined them by their zippers and made a nice corset. I was cross dressing a lot at that time.

sir stefan 10-22-2016 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sub.lucy (Post 2478727)

I've worn it for 10 minutes to test it out and it doesn't disappoint. The straps are quite wide and the whole thing fits snugly on my head. It really gives me the feeling of being very much locked up and under control.
The ring is a great size, and oh...the drooling! Within 10 seconds that started... nothing that could be done about it.

Hmm I might have to do some more testing...:D

Wow!!!!!
It looks great!
Yes i will make sure you can test it soon!
Its so great!!!

little pet 10-23-2016 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sagarkoe (Post 2478790)
Woh thats looking great, i bet i can use a whip aswell. Might look if i manage to make something like this aswell. I suck at making stuff like this.

Just give it a try! It works great and it's cheap and easy to make.

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrei (Post 2478923)
When I was a teenager I found a pair of long leather boots in my mom's wardrobe that she wasn't wearing. I cut them and joined them by their zippers and made a nice corset. I was cross dressing a lot at that time.

That's so cool. I wonder... did she never miss them though? Wondered where they went..?:p

Quote:

Originally Posted by sir stefan (Post 2479069)
Wow!!!!!
It looks great!
Yes i will make sure you can test it soon!
Its so great!!!

Oh... you haven't seen the best picture yet... but that will not be posted on getDare :D

(Too bad you'll have to wait until tonight...;))

little pet 11-04-2016 03:48 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Sir Stefan has given me the task of creating a new toy every week for the three weeks he's away on holiday. Last week I made a ring gag.

This week, I have created nipple suckers! I have seen them in a diy blog online and I liked the idea of making my nipples very sensitive before or during play.

I saw two big syringes at a party store when I was shopping and I decided I needed them. They're originally meant for drinking games but I figured, if a cocktail can go in there, so can a nipple :p.

I cut the top off with a Stanley knife and sanded the edges with fine sandpaper (important, because the suction is very strong!).
The tutorial I saw, suggested drilling a hole in the plunger and putting a tooth pick through it, to keep the plunger in place (this is needed to keep the suction) After some testing, I decided against that.
I found that after the initial pain subsided, I could take the plunger out further and further. I just used some rubber bands to fix it in place, so I can adjust the suction to my wishes. They work perfectly fine as well.

I left the suckers on for 10 minutes and they work like a charm :D. My nipples are very sensitive and enlarged. Imagine putting clamps on them now....ouch!

sir stefan 11-04-2016 06:11 PM

Ahh,.. great!!!!
New toys!!!
Now i have something to think....

(O yes, they are great!)

little pet 11-15-2016 06:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Time again, for a new torture implement!

This week I made a punishment implement, inspired by the medieval spike stool.
It's actually just a piece of cardboard, with beer caps glued to it, spiky side up. I read about it in a Dom's blog and Sir liked the idea. So, I got my family and friends into drinking beer, and within a few days I had collected enough of them.

Instead of ruining a perfectly good chair, I decided to use the cardboard, so I can put in down anywhere I like. I read that if you put them close together it is not so painful to sit on. Further apart is much nastier. So... I left a gap of about 2 cm between the caps :eek:.

I have only sat on it for a minute... and it sucks... It doesn't break the skin, but the imprints are... interesting.

It hasn't been properly tested yet, but I have a feeling that Sir will do so very soon...

I'll report back, with the test results ;)

Jaro 11-15-2016 06:44 AM

How inventive you guys are.

Looking at that picture, it doesn't seem to bad actually. Funny how things can be much worse then they seem and vice-versa.

little pet 11-15-2016 07:25 AM

Oh yes, I think it will really suck to sit on that for a good amount of time. 1 minute was already quite uncomfortable :-p.

sir stefan 11-15-2016 07:39 AM

Looks fun my dear pet.
And thanks for making a mistake today.

little pet 11-15-2016 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sir stefan (Post 2515749)
Looks fun my dear pet.

Ahh yes... and there it is. Oh boy...my poor ass :eek:

Wolf007 11-15-2016 10:31 AM

Ohw yes, seems like you've pulled it off again to amaze us all! And amuse too.

Who doesn't like those medieval times with their cutting edge torture devices. They just don't make them anymore as back then...well accept you ofcourse.

DarkSoul11 11-15-2016 09:26 PM

Have done the nipple suckers before. I find diy toys you makw yourself fit better cause they was made to the measurements of that person.

Also know you can make a pretty simple bit gag out of some rope.

Twisted Kitten 11-16-2016 12:11 AM

I've not personally done this, but I do know a friend that does. I only ever buy my toys from stores like Flynt's sexy gifts, or Spencers. I just feel safer that way.

little pet 11-16-2016 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sir stefan (Post 2515749)
Looks fun my dear pet.

Well, my punishment chair has been tested last night... damn it's effective!
At first, it seems ok. A bit painful but sitting still is fine. After a while, it becomes uncomfortable and sitting still is hard. But I also didn't want to move.

Sir had me get up from it, only to have to sit back down on it 10 minutes later.
In total, I think I spent about 45 minutes on the chair while we played a dice game where I had to reach a certain amount of points before being allowed off.

Oh, getting up is bad! The imprints took several hours to disappear.
I'd say, a very effective toy for the grand total of €0