getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   How daring are you (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=257570)

Ollygrumps 04-12-2016 10:51 AM

How daring are you

Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.

6 Would you piss yourself in public.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.

10 Would you drive naked?

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?

If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet

Ollygrumps 04-12-2016 11:05 AM

Here are my answers to get the ball rolling
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ollygrumps (Post 2173180)
Yes I like both bondage and spanking, I do it often

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Yes. So far it has only been with a trusted friend. I live in hope

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
No, I'm not too sure of the mail. I would give the key to a friend.

No

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
Yes, I've been out in my oversized trousers, letting them fall to my ankles

Yes, I have done it in pants that don't show too much

Yes, I've done both with my piss and someone else's.

Yes, I have all sorts of things to bind, clip on and hang on my cock and balls (see Kink Talk album)

Yes but only to my present master

Yes I drive naked on many long journeys

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
I'm a nudist so I can't wait to be naked where it's allowed. I've also stripped off in a few places where it isn't

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
Yes, I have thousands out there

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
Sometimes I do, but it is rare

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
I get them in GetDares and then must oblige

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Naked, yes, in other clothing no

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
I did it but ran out of time before I ran out of buttons

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
Yes, But it hasn't happened yet

No

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
Yes that would be a fantasy

I've done it many times but without the blindfold

deathtrip777 04-12-2016 12:12 PM

Yes

As long as limits are established, yes

Only with someone I really trust

Nope

It would take some convincing, and I'd have to have the daregiver with me.

No

No. If someone wanted to see me pee, fine. Just not on me.

Nope, can't stand pain

A week, a year, a lifetime. Huge fantasy of mine.

Yup

Only as long as I was sure no one would see me, unless it was a nude beach or something.

I have done, and would do again.

I've masturbated on Chaturbate a few times and got to about 50 viewers. A fantasy of mine is for a mistress to give me commands while others watch, either on a public site or as a "private" viewing for whoever she chooses.

Body writing, sure. Not shaving unless it's just pubes. Say what else? I don't know, shouldn't that be up to others' imaginations?

Again, only if I was sure no one will see me.

Nope

Nope

Have done and would again. Never exceeded anything above a Sharpie and the only way I would go further is if I had a mistress personally training me to take more.

Obviously

Nope

Misa 04-12-2016 01:11 PM

If I was close to the person doing it, yes.
2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Same as above.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Not at the moment.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? Not fully visible clothes.

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. Na, kinda boring.

6 Would you piss yourself in public. No

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? No

Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? Not really into pain

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Yes I would

10 Would you drive naked? Can't drive yet, but nope.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) No

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? No

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? No

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? Really love body writing, shaving not so much. I think I'm 50/50 on humiliation, depends what it is really.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Depends what and when, not naked.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. No, waste of clothes!!

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Probably not.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? More of who is doing it. I don't know my limit because I haven't tried much.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? No thanks

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?If I had to yes.

HairbrushMe 04-12-2016 01:28 PM

Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Absolutely. This sounds great.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes. I would be unable to resist this temptation.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Yes. I know I would regret it, but giving up control in this way is too exciting to pass up.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? I would do this, but not near where I live.

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. I don't want to get arrested. But sure, if it was an all adult situation and I knew I wouldn't get busted.

6 Would you piss yourself in public. Not my bag.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? Not my favorite concept, but I'd dabble...

Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? I would do CBT. Punish both cock and balls. Special attention to cock.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Yes. I would dress like a maid or whatever the mistress wanted. I would do any service for my mistress, take any punishment, give any pleasure.

10 Would you drive naked? Yes.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) I would do either.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? If my face wasn't shown, I would.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? No.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? Only from certain people.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Probably.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Sounds like a fun date for an adult party group, but not something I would likely do in real life.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Yes, this sounds cool.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Yes. Anything it would take. Large glass dildos have been there.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Yes, especially if told to do so my my mistress.

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Yes. Only if told to by my mistress.

If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet

Kaitlyn1386 04-12-2016 02:57 PM

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?Yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?Yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?Yes

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?No

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.Yes

6 Would you piss yourself in public.No

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?NO

Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?No

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.Maybe

10 Would you drive naked?Yes

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)No

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?No

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?No

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?Yes

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?Maybe

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.Not Sure

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?Maybe

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?No

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Maybe

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?Maybe

joh3095 04-12-2016 06:59 PM

Yes

Yes

Yes

No

No

No

No

Yes, balls

Yes - anything not permanent

Yes

Yes, if not highly illegal l

Yes, only temporarily

Yes

Depends on several factors

Yes

No

No

Maybe

Yes

Yes

rhl 04-12-2016 08:50 PM

My outfit

As long as there is a safe word
No
No
I have
I have gone shopping on a miniskirt, No Panties, and yes have bent down
yes, my girl friend, knowing I had a full bladder would not let me near a rest room until my pants where wet.
She has fed me her liquid
Not anymore
It would be fun for a day
After reading this question, I got naked to drive home
of course it would, I spent 5 minutes at the edge of a public park, nakid with my back to an open field
No to risky
No, for same reason
Shaving yes, forced feminism of course, Forced nudity with risk of exposure
Naked, would have to be where I only might be caught. As long as a girl could wear it outside, I'll be up for it.
I haven't done the button dare yet, but would try. I did a dare, with girls thing and an above knee length skirt, took a 2 hour walk, every corner I came to the skirt was raised a little. By the time I was done the cheeks were nicely exposed
I'm hoping to find someone to do this to me.
Not anything, but would like to push it bigger than I have
Yes, it would be interesting, would like to be the object they pin the tail on also
20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
OK, I once was forced to suck a few strangers rod while on the beach, let's just say I was on the beach with only a t-shirt and diaper.

gbdare 04-12-2016 10:53 PM

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes,and I have. My girlfriend sometimes ties me up and spanks or whips me with a cat of nine tails.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes, and I have. In addition to the spanking/whipping, my girlfriend does other things such as teases my cock, rubs ice on me, fingers my ass and sits on my face "forcing" me to eat her pussy. It's a fantasy of mine to be tied up naked in a public place where strangers could have their way.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? No, not really into forced denial.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? I might as a gag or on Halloween, but I'm not much on feminization.

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. Probably not - just doesn't interest me.

6 Would you piss yourself in public. No.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? No.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? Light CBT maybe. I've had candle wax and clothespins on my cock before. I'd definitely do more cock than balls..

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. For a full week might be tough, but I'd be willing to be submissive for maybe a day or two.

10 Would you drive naked? Yes, and I have a few times - mostly around the block, but once drove a few miles to a shopping center with a grocery store that was still open and got out of my truck and ran a lap around it on the far end of the lot for fun.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) Yes, and I have. In addition to the parking lot above, I've walked naked through residential neighborhoods, through a couple of apartment complexes, an office complex (all of the above at night), as well as some nude beaches.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? Yes, and they already are on a number of websites, including kinktalk, flickr, some subreddits, etc.. - most are under the same username, gbdare.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Yes, and I have many times. I've cammed on chaturbate, dudesnude, my-strip-poker, camfuze, and a few others and I get naked and masturbate, and sometimes finger my asshole - with my face visible.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? I have done body writing and have shaved. I'd do bodywriting again as a dare or lost bet, but shaving when you're as hairy chested as I am really sucks when it starts to grow back in, so I think I'm done with that.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Yes, depending on the circumstances. It would have to be a situation where the risk of getting arrested was low.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Maybe, but again, it would have to be in a setting with a low risk of getting arrested.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Yes, pending the low risk of arrest thing. I'd love to do it at Fantasy Fest or some other public venue where nudity would be tolerated.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Yes, and I have fucked myself with a medium sized flashlight on a dare - some pics are online on some of the places listed previously. My girlfriend and I have talked about pegging and she has said she's going to buy a strapon and fuck me with it. My limit is basically nothing so large that I can't relax enough to accommodate it without a lot of pain.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? I would be willing (for either a hen or gay stag party), but since I'm monogamous with my girlfriend, I'd stop short of having sex with anyone.

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? No. It would be hot, but way too high-risk for STDs for me.

KinkyRed 04-12-2016 11:42 PM

Not into spanking and such. No.

Absolutely!! My mouth, tongue, cock and ass are theirs for what they wish.

Sounds interesting. Not a turn on.

No

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
If I was going to certain places

Not into that.

Not into that either.

Not into pain.

Yes. Submissive bi is my nature. Would love to be sex slave. For a couple, and even their friends!

Yes.

If I could avoid being videoed and arrested, yes.

No

Web cam, yes.

Some.

Possibly

Sounds like fun!

Difficult to do as a guy. Especially if you stay hard like I do, a lot!

Love anal play. Have big toys and a big butt plug.

ABSOLUTELY!

A major fantasy!!! Yes!!!

ggt65t5 04-13-2016 01:26 AM

Yes

Yes

No, but I would give the key to a friend.

No

No, but I often wear a just a skirt when I can't be naked

Yes

Yes

Yes, give and receive. Both equally

If the right situation arose, but a whole week is unlikely

Yes, always do unless journey is very short

Yes to both

Yes to sexy or nude; not sure about degrading

Yes; l often do

Possibly

Naked, yes, in other clothing no

No; I would get bored

Probably, in the right situation

Yes. Will try anything not intended to cause damage.

Yes

Yes

Chappers 04-13-2016 08:30 AM

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Oh yes please

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? As long as they are hot - yes please

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? No and I wouldn't

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? No

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. Yes I do. I still have my old baggy jeans and I still wear undersize tops

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? Have done, my liked it to a point

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. A week! Try a month or a year

10 Would you drive naked? Not really

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) Yes

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? No

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? No

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? I don't mind body writing - wouldn't shave

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Yes, as long as I don't get arrested

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Why not

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? I would LOVE that

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Yes, no limits

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Have done

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Have done a few times

BlackMoeBondage 04-13-2016 09:38 AM

yeah i love beeing tied up and unable to move and fight back.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? would totally do that. maybe with a stranger

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? have done it before. worked well

maybe someday

maybe i will try this one day. but at the moment I#m to shy

no, i think not

i will definitly try it. one of my limits i will break

Yes, balls, the feeling is great

chatslave with pictures of me. and following all orders of my master or mistress. (clothes, cbt etc)
But i think i don't have the time for that

no

no

yes, but no face :)

maybe someday i want

i dislike body writing, but its great humiliation and i love that :D

no

no, to shy

only with friends who know about my kinks

yes fucking love anal

yes for sure.

yes. the perfekt humiliation

rhode64 04-13-2016 09:40 AM

I have no problem being tied up but not into pain , so no spanking or whipping
Yes I would but not anything painful . I have been tied up before and 3 young ladies had their wicked way with me as an 18th birthday present from her older sister who was a very close friend of mine .
No
Yes
Yes I would that would be a buzz.
No not on purpose
No
No
No
Yes I have done this many times and edged while doing it
As a dare yes I have done many times
Yes I have literally 100s on different sites on line that my naked pics are posted on .
Yes I do it most days and love doing it
I only have hair on my arms legs and head and yes I would do body writing.
Yes I do this most weeks during the summer I love being naked outdoors .I have walked round our neighbourhood naked and our local park summer nights.
Yes
I would love to try this but being a bloke it would probably be a give away.
No
Yes I have been a naked model at an ann summers party modelling all the guys stuff then being naked all evening masterbating and being masterbated
Yes I would but I dont swallow
will have to think about this as all the dares I havnt done are really public .

BIGTENCountry12 04-13-2016 09:53 AM

how daring are you

yes, i have done that i was tied to a rail my backside was bared and i was spanked and whipped
yes, i was stripped nude tied to a stake in the ground and then spent the day doing anything from sucking and fuckkking to being shaved smooth
yes, had a girlfriend that made me strip put a device on locked it and mailed the key to where she was going on vaction. let me chained in the yard while she was gone
yes
5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
yes, have done this while working a summer job. i just didnt wear a top. 45mins into i went to climb a tree and shorts fell off. the lady knew about this dare and had me work the day exposed
no, but i was publicly pissed and etc on
yes, i was used as a human toliet for a camping weekend
yes, the cock takes longer to hurt,m buut i have endured cock and ball torchure.
yes, i have done this and it was for more than a week. see my different posts
yes, currently doiing it
yes, ive been forced to publicly strip naked, i've displayed naked publicly, i was taken trick n treating as a slave. my chains were the only i wore
yes, willing and unbenounced
yes, i was subject to a public chat room where i was did what was told from anyone in that chat
yes, i was shaved of body hair, then was sexually used and after they used me they wrote on me.
yes, see above, i had to do the walk of shame in broad day light and full nude
yes, i have done that as a lost bet and if i didnt make it through the walk i would make the trip back as a pet.
yes, because i've been made to walk in public nude and act as i was clothed
yes, cant get stuck
yes, i have done that. i was allowed clothes till i fucked everyone there
and
yes, done it both ways seeing and blindfolded

Zephyer1988 04-13-2016 10:11 AM

Quote:

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Yes sounds so dam hot....

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. No

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? Cock

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Yes if the mistress was right I would obey all commands...

10 Would you drive naked? No (I ride a motorbike)

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) Yes

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? Yes sounds hot!!!

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Yes

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? Yes to all if the mistress was right

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? No

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Maybe...

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Oh I love insertions so just PM me and I'll do it.....

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Yes

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Yes

That got me so hot answering them xD

Bozomir 04-13-2016 10:24 AM

Yes I love being tied up and spanked.

Yes I would.

Yes I would do that.

No, I don't think I could go out in public cross dressed.

Yeah I'd give that ago.

No don't think I could do that.

No

Yes, either they will both hurt.

Yes, I have done it before online and willing to do it again, but for real would be great.

Yes, I have before.

Yes, I have stripped naked in a local forest and in a public restroom before.

Yes, there is already a few online.

Yes.

Yes, I would do body writing.

Depends, when its dark I would in certain areas.

No it sounds long and complicated.

If it was a very convincing suite then maybe.

No anything, wouldn't like anything to wide and big.

Yes.

Yeah sounds like fun.

nudestar1234 04-13-2016 10:52 AM

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?yes, this would be exciting

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?Yes I would

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?No

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.Yeh why not

6 Would you piss yourself in public.I have before

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?I have experimented with it before, so yes

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?I would not do this, not really into it

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.I would, I would do anything I was told to do. I think being completely submissive is a turn on

10 Would you drive naked?Have before and I will again

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)Yes, who wnts to go with me?

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? They already are

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?I have before, so why not do it again

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?I shave my body already

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?Yes

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. I am not sure about this one

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Yeh why not

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?Yes

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?Yes

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?LINE UP!

SissyRoosNL 04-13-2016 10:58 AM

Have done that. I love being tied up and spanked^^

I would, never done this though. I did do this with my ex gf.

Sounds exiting. Think I would be willing to try that:$:$

Nope... I think i will not go out like that...

No. I don't like oversized clothes.

Never done that, I would.

Yes! I drank my own pee a couple of times. would love to drink from a female.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? NO
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? spanking is fun, but CBT is not.

Yes. I would be willing to be a submissive slave to a female i trust.

No since it is illigal.

In a secluded area where there are no children i maybe would.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? No.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? yup, without face though.... Never done this before.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? No. Nothing permanant. Maybe body writing is oke.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Not everything. If it is decent i would.

Sure sounds fun. Never done this before.

No

Yes. Limit would be anything bigger than an Eggplant.... Done a cucumber before.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Sure, sounds like fun^^ Never done this.

I would (with protection). Never done this though.

LordEdward 04-13-2016 11:02 AM

yes
not really a strong yes but still yes
might try it lets say yes
nope only in pantie maybe
nah not really
if i must only
yes
yes and balls maybe
yes
nope (i cannot drive even dressed :D )
nope
nah
maybe
maybe
nope
nope
:d nah not my thing
yes and probably anything that would make it bleed
possiblely not
pussy only

bareslut4u 04-13-2016 11:56 AM

Quote:

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes, i have done it before.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Absolutely, i would like to be used like this.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? My ex used to do this regularly, mailing the key to a post office out of town and then asking to have it mailed back.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? Shopping yes, work not unless for an interview at a new job.

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. This sounds like fun, haven't tried it yet...

6 Would you piss yourself in public. Yes, if ordered to.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? Yes, my ex loved to piss on me.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? BALLS for sure.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Having been in a long term submissive relationship yes. Not allowed to wear clothes except to leave house, wore cuffs and a collar at home and in public...

10 Would you drive naked? Yes, love it.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)yes and yes

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? They're out there already...lol.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Yes, especially if directed by another person off camera.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? Shave, eat from bowl, being naked, no underwear...

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Yes and yes.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Not tried thisnyet, sounds fun

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Love to try it.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Ex had me wear a button plug, wanted to fist me.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Love to do this someday.

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Yes, yes, YES!

My answers, i am such a slut...

SemiGolfBoy 04-13-2016 12:01 PM

Yes. I'd love to try that.

Within limits only, and with trusted people or with one trusted person overlooking it and stopping others from going overboard.

I'm not that much into chastity but yes except with a double of the key in case of emergency or in case it's not fun at all anymore for a reason or another.

No, public limit plus it's not that fun to me.

No, public limit but mainly because it's not too fun.

If it's in a mostly desert place and where nobody knows me, I know it's public but I've already done it and I loved it.

Golden showers hell yes that's an extreme way to dominate me, drinking piss hell no.

So I guess I have to adapt that one. No tits, but I have a miniature dick (too big to torture it the same as a clit) and a cunt. As long as there is zero health hazard and I can take baby steps cause I never tried, I'd do "dick and cunt" torture and the dick gets punished more.

If the Master is trusted and understands my limits and the importance of letting me do major tasks like everyday life and studying, yes. It would be a big experiment though and I would need a safeword. It would be very strong because knowing that they are all-powerful over me would already be very thrilling and humiliating before they even make me do anything.

No.

If nobody can catch me, I'd find it real fun. Example, outdoors in the countryside in a secluded place.

anything with face or distinctive features or places, no. Otherwise not sure. It's very arousing but I'm still not sure if it's a good idea. Self destructing pictures that don't get downloaded/reuploaded by others though, yes, already did.

No, I'm still too shy. I might (without face) one day, dunno.

Body writing, yes it's a great humiliation. Shaving, only pubes, and it's still not nothing so it would have to be a long-lasting humiliation on purpose and I'd have to agree to that kind of thing to happen first. Anything else, well just look at my likes plus there are tons of things. Primarily verbal abuse yes.

No, it sounds potentially dangerous even in a place nobody recognizes me.

Doesn't turn me on anyway, but even if it did, no.

No.

Yes, the limits are health hazards and painful or disgusting things. So nothing too big/long, nothing dangerous, nothing that hurts, nothing like insects or other ughs...

I'm not sure I guess no.

If it's safe and they're clean, yes. Huge turn-on to be a public forced whore. I hope the girls cum on my tongue, the guys, over my face.

BBTW4Life 04-13-2016 04:15 PM

Yes
No
No
No
No
No
No
Maybe cock
No
No
No
No
Maybe
No
No
No
No
Yes
No
Pussy, yes.

BLiverpool 04-14-2016 12:52 PM

No, I'm not into pain

I've been tied up, but just for one person. I'd love to do it for a group.

Yes, that sounds fun

No, only under my clothes.

Too obvious. I'd to grey sweatpants and go commando showing an obvious bulge

Nope

Nope

Not into pain

I'd LOVE to!

Yes, if I had someone with me.

I have done on a hotel balcony, and done it in hidden places. I'd love to do it more

Yes

I often go on Chaturbate

Yep

Yes

Maybe

Yeah!

I have butt plugs, they're fun

That's a fantasy of mine

Yep! :)

playfulguy 04-14-2016 01:03 PM

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Maybe

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. No

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? Yes

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? Yes. Balls more.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Yes. Being a love slave to a sexy lady has long been a fantasy I'd love to live.

10 Would you drive naked? Yes, and I have.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) No.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? Maybe

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Not with my face visible, but I would like to try this.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? Anything as long as it's temporary and not publicly noticeable.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? No

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. No.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Probably not. Maybe in the right area.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Yes, as long as the goal is plasure and not pain. I've inserted many things.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Yes

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Yes

If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet.

birksy22 04-14-2016 01:51 PM

Id Love too
yes
[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]no[/COLOR]
[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]Id try it[/COLOR]
[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]Sure, why not.[/COLOR]
No
Depends on who's piss it is
yes and probably cock
Id love to try it
Already do
Id do it anywhere for a dare
I already have
Id try it
Id try anything
Yes
Sure, i'd play
Yes
Almost anything. Cant be too big that it does damage
YES!
Anytime!

Wardishydra 04-14-2016 11:22 PM

Possibly, if it's a woman who I fancy and trust.

Yes, but only if I really trust them not to go beyond my limits.

No. I'm fine with denial but don't like the look of cages.

No, it's just not my thing and want to retain a good image.

No, same as above.

No, same reason as above.

Possibly, if I'm very horny.

Yes, but not to an extreme, and only if I'm told to by a Mistress.

Yes, if a female I like were to be my Mistress. I think I'd like being controlled and used for a bit but not permanently.

No, while I'd love to I need to retain a public image.

No, for above reason.

No, for above reason.

Same as before. Maybe on a private cam for females with no face.

Same as above. Maybe words like male whore, slave, Fuck toy, fuck hole and the like.

I'd love to, except for above reason.

Nah, doesn't sound like my sorts thing.

Same as above. Turns me on tho.

Hmm... My limit would be until it hurts so much that I need to stop or what would be permanently damaging.

Yes, if I could retain my integrity after the party so in reality, no...

Yeah, but same as above...

sokko 04-15-2016 12:35 PM

Yes

Yes, but only to people I know and trust them

Yes

No - Never

No and No

I'm not that daring so No

Probably yes

Yes, and i would rather choose cock

Depend, I'm currently owned by my lovely Master so that's of topic, but in real life? Yes

No

No

No and I hope there isn't any

If my Master would like it, then Yes. At my will - no

Body writing, no shaving, maybe trimming but never fully shaved

Not naked

No

No

Yes, and nothing which will do any damage

Hahaha, well why not :D

No at my will

faggot_ovl 04-15-2016 02:09 PM

faggot's answers

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?yes

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? no, not at all

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. No

6 Would you piss yourself in public. not in public

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? i do that often

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? Yes

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.would sure love to try that

10 Would you drive naked? yes

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)not in a place where it is not allowed

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? yes

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Yes

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?yes, but no crossdressing

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? i don't think so

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. no

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? perhaps, depends on where that is

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?everything that does no dammage can be tried

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? no

KittyAydy 04-15-2016 06:35 PM

learn about kitty

yes, I already have and I loved it
Yes...If I trusted them
yes, I would like to try chastity but idk if I would enjoy it. Might be too effective
no, public scares me far to much but I would like to push that limit (very slowly)
no, once again public
no, if i get over my public limit I would like to though I do love piss
Yes, I already have had golden showers and drunk my pee, though I'm really bad at handling the taste (trying to get better)
Yes, I have done some mild stuff so far. Not sure what one more, maybe both :P
Totally submissive as in no limit? Only if I REALLY trusted them
No, can't drive and public again
No, more public
Yes, I already have a few :3 (helping with public kinda)
Not yet, but I would like to someday sounds really hot (need to fix this public fear)
Yes, i love body writing and already shave, don't it as humiliating I love being smooth. Not sure about other private humiliation, I should try some.
Well I have with a friend (cross-dressed and makeup) but normally no
no, more public
no, but that sounds fun if it was staying at home
yes I love anal, I don't know what the limit would be, so far the largest I have take is a "small" bad dragon dildo, hopefully I will be able to take big ones someday (harder cause im quite short)
No, as sexy as it sounds its far too public and I can't dance well anyway
No, I wish i was brave enough to though (and that STD didn't exists)

LitDarkness 04-15-2016 06:37 PM

Quote:

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?It depends on the person. Honestly, I can only think of one person I would allow to do that to me. I don't like spankings and I had a bad experience with them so I would need to be assured that it is okay and they'll stop when needed.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? No, I don't trust them not to cause long term damage.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? This sounds fun to do.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?I cross dress all the time. Guys clothes are comfy so yes.

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently. No, I hate these and that just seems like it will attract creepy people.

6 Would you piss yourself in public.Yes, it sounds fun and humiliating and no one is going to know it wasn't a accident.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?Yes, I do this already occasionally. Watersports are fun.

Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?Only with one person because I trust him.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. No. I have to be opinionated as that is my nature and being totally submissive to me seems like there's no say and I am not okay with that. I don't think anyone can be or is totally submissive.
10 Would you drive naked?No, I ain't that brave.

No, I don't need to show my body to the world.
12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?No, I don't want anybody to see any of that. That would ruin my reputation.

No.
14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?No, humiliation like they makes me feel worthless and I don't like that feeling. Certain people can probably cross this and I wouldn't feel worthless doing these things with them.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?No.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.No, I feel this would be too awkward for me.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?No, this is just weird to me.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?No, if it's bigger than a hairbrush, it's not happening. Although, I may allow the nunchuck on certain rare occasions.

No.
Sure, this seems like it will be fun.

Answers are in bold.

NekoBoy:3 04-16-2016 06:25 AM

Yeah! Why not? Only by someone I trust tho!
Yeah! I like the idea of being fucked or sucked or anything and not being able to do anything about it!
Yeah! But I would keep a spare key, just in case, but I wouldn't cheat tho!
Nope! Limits :/
Hmmm yeaaah, maybe?
I'd do it if I have a diaper and if I'm close to my house!
Yeah! No drinking tho!
No, tried it, don't like it..
Yeah! If it's not a total stranger, like we would need to meet 2-3 times before just to know him/her, and I would love to be his/her slave! I would do anything they want! I would be naked all the time with them, I would their maid, fuck doll, pet, anything!
Nope!
Nope Nope!
Maybe, probably not
Nope!
Yeah! Why not? I love humiliation, as long as it's not public or anything
Nope!
Original! But naaah
Nope
Yeah! Let's do it! As long as it's safe and well done! If everything is done correctly, let's stretch my ass until I can fit 5 fists!
Maybe... It depends
If there's no STD, yeah

levu 04-16-2016 07:57 AM

no pain is too much a limit for me
as long as I could see and not be subjected to pain
no
no
Yes I did this before at night a few times
no
I don't think so but might consider it
no pain too much a limit
I have too many limits for that to be a good idea but if someone wanted to respect those limits I would consider it but who wants a slave with a zillion limits
cannot legally drive at all but if I could...
yes if I could get away with it
I have uploaded pictures before on tiikoni (however it is spelled) and onesubmissiveact before
sexy/naked yea degrading would depend upon how degrading
I don't think so not into permanent stuff
if I could get away with it yes
i don't have the clothes for it but if i did and could get away with it
no I don't think that works on cismen/transwomen as well as ciswomen/transmen
maybe... id have to see it
yes
not blindfolded i cannot stand blindfolds but unblindfolded most likely yes

Confident 04-16-2016 08:29 AM

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes, depending on the person

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes, depending on the people of course

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? That's something I'm actually planning on doing in the near future

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. Nope

6 Would you piss yourself in public. Wouldn't even do that in private

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? Nope

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? I would do some cock and ball bondage, but not much one for the torture

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Depends on the person and how much I trust them

10 Would you drive naked? Yes

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) More than likely not

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Not a public cam

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? Probably not

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? If I lived in a secluded place

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Probably not, I don't have the clothes to do something like that to them

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Maybe in a different city

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Anything that's not too big

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? No.

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? No

If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet[/QUOTE]

hungariancommie 04-16-2016 03:19 PM

Yes!

Yes!

I'd give it a try

Nah

Nah

Nah

Don't really know

I don't care

Yes!

No, but because sunburn

Probably not

Nah

As long as my Id didn't matter

Yes! All of the above, messy too!

Yah if near my home

I'd have to think about it

Maybe

Just a size limit

Nah

Ehhh idk

Elite101 04-17-2016 02:28 AM

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?Yes, have been tied up a few times, and whipped with a riding crop. Would allow this again

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?Yes I am fine with that

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?It would obviously have to be someone I trusted, certainly have known for a long time. But I would be alright with it

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?Never to work. I would try shopping but I would need encouragement for it

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.Yeah this wouldnt bother me

6 Would you piss yourself in public.As a kid I have lol

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?Yep.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?I have no problem with CBT, and it would depend on the session. The cock can take abuse, the balls would be for specific punishment

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.I would for someone I was living with, but honestly I do not see it feasible for me otherwise. A week is a fair amount of time, I would want to try for a day or two first

10 Would you drive naked?Absolutely, I have driven without pants before for fun

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)Depends on how public/who was around. But yes I would have no problem with it, I have had sex in public before but discreetly.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?In general yes, but I would want to approve of the pictures and where they were going

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?Have already had sex on cam, so this wouldn't be much of a push.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?No for the shaving,, but otherwise it is all in good fun

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?Sure, but would set limits.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.Haha this sounds ridiculous and fun

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?Absolutely I think it would be cool some of those artists are excellent

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?Let's start small and work our way around first

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? 100% would do

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?Yeah I think it would be a thrill. Especially at that bachelorette party above!

mattreferee1 04-18-2016 03:00 AM

Answers

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?most definitely yes and have done a few times.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?no as wife would notice

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.yes think so could be fun depends where though

6 Would you piss yourself in public.no probably not

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? yes have done a golden shower but not sure I enjoyed or not

Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?yes I would do this and would enjoy as have done in past.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. yes I would like to give this a try but impossible with time restraints

10 Would you drive naked? yes I would and have lower half naked before many times

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)have been naked outside in country side a few times don't think I would in somewhere which would definitely get me caught but risk is always good

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? i am directorate are some out there so yes

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? yesbyears ago was on cam 4 tied naked

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?have done body writing / shaving /!eating from a bowl so yes

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?yes I would and have a few times naked

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.possibly sounds fun but need old clothes or clothes partner does not know about

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?no I don't think I would do that

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? yes I have, a small butt plug / ice cubes

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? no I don't think I would not proud enough of my body

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?yes if made to

bareslut4u 04-18-2016 03:00 AM

For ggt65t5

Quote:

Posting for ggt65t5, so he knows how daring i am.

Yes, i enjoy both.

Yes, i have even done this at parties as the public toy.

Yes, even better if you post the key to another post office asking for a postmark on a self addressed envelope with the key inside.

Not work, but have run errands in a short skirt, tee-shirt and flip-flops (no underwear).

Yes, went to the gas station like this for Ollygrumps.

Yes, easier to explain as i get older.

Yes, my ex grabbed me once and drug me into a family restroom at wal-mart and had me.lcik her clean after pissing in my mouth.

Yes, more cocktail i suppose...

Have been before... huge turn on for me.

Have driven home naked from work on a dare, and on highways once or twice.

Yes, as long as i didn't think i would get arrested or children would see me.
Pretty sure they already are on kink talk and Tumblr

My ex used to make me cam her on a.public site when i was traveling for work.

Used to shave my public region, may need to do that again...

Yes, as long as i can avoid being arrested.

Yes, this sounds fun have done something similar...

Absolutely
Yes, no dead (or live) animals...
Yes, where do i sign up?

Yes, as long as i could not catch diseases, use protection or be assured they were clean of disese.

Now you know how daring i am, Sir.

reevesy 04-18-2016 03:15 AM

Hmm I'd like both but probably whipped

Yes I would love that anytime

Yes if it was a lost bet

No way haha

No not that daring unfortunately

No that's a limit I couldn't do

No once again a limit I couldn't do

Cock I'd prefer, I have really sensitive balls

Totally if I was staying with them a week

Yes aslong as it wasn't local

No way haha

Already done it many times on chaturbate

No don't think so

Probably if it was in the woods

Haha no, I like my clothes to much to do that to them

Yes as long as it was good enough

Probably most things have been in there I'd love to try figging

Yes deffo especially for a hen party ;)

Yes definitely especially pussy

ishwbwimfa 04-22-2016 03:10 PM

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Most likely yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? As long as I had a spare for emergency needs (pain etc)

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? Probably.

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently. If I cross dressed for this, yes!
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. No.

6 Would you piss yourself in public. Maybe

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? I doubt it

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? Not sure.
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? If I was a girl, of course! And the same for boys, rubbing the head constantly (quite painful, makes me squirm)

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Yes, for my master if I ever decide to have one, or for my girlfriend. They'd be able to control me, make me wear whatever they wished etc.

10 Would you drive naked? Yes

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) I'm not sure

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? Probably

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Most likely, I plan to make masturbation videos.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? Maybe.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? As long as it wasn't a long walk.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Not sure how this works, maybe.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Yes!

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Anything unsafe that can travel to unwanted places.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Yes, like answered previously. I will be tied up and used.

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Maybe.