getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The Sluttiest Thing You've Done? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=226498)

Komodo Jones 07-10-2015 10:32 AM

The Sluttiest Thing You've Done?

So I'm not sure if this question has been asked before but why not? I see a lot of threads on the forums saying something along the lines of "Abuse this slut" or "Degrade this whore" etc. So my question is what is the most sluttiest or most whorish thing you've done? Of course males and females are welcome to answer and details would be awesome for inquiring minds.

Niceguy_BadTimes 07-10-2015 11:35 AM

I really wish I had done sluttier things. Right now I'd say the sluttiest is fucking my ass with a dildo while strangers watch on Skype.

SlaveLeia147 07-10-2015 11:45 AM

I gave oral sex to my car salesman on my test drive. I'd known him for about an hour. I consider that pretty slutty.....

SwitchBoy23 07-10-2015 11:48 AM

A few months ago, I got bottomless for about twenty seconds on the third floor of a university library. Nobody else was on that floor at the time. Before I did it I looked all around for about ten minutes to make absolutely sure I was all alone and that nobody could walk in on me. It felt euphoric, and it's possibly the horniest I've ever been. I was really proud of myself.

SlaveLeia147 07-10-2015 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlaveLeia147 (Post 1838568)
I gave oral sex to my car salesman on my test drive. I'd known him for about an hour. I consider that pretty slutty.....

I also drove home from a friend's house in the country with my bra off and my shirt up so my breasts were exposed. It was dark but I wasn't alone on the roads....

dirkieus 07-10-2015 12:01 PM

I met a guy online, went to meet him. I sucked his cock and let him fuck my ass. Didn't even know his name

m/23/bisexual

MountainLion 07-10-2015 05:57 PM

I haven't much real life opportunity, but I love to call my friends on Skype during a time when they can't touch themselves and drive them crazy horny by teasing them on cam.

I'll start with a sneak peek and gradually move on to a full on masturbation live show. I'll add to teasing by begging them to touch me - knowing full well that they can't.

novice_girl 07-11-2015 05:55 PM

I had a friend-with-benefits who arranged an amazing New Years Eve celebration for me a while back. He involved 3 of his friends. It didn't involve a full-on gangbang, but it was only just shy of that! And with some public, hidden public, restraints, pain, etc.... It was definitely something I regard as very very slutty!

It was an amazing night. Really incredible. To be honest I can't quite believe I was actually brave enough to do lots of it, it seems such a long time ago now (although I guess it wasn't really).

On a more casual/less organised note, I've sucked guys off within an hour or so of meeting them, which I guess is kinda slutty.

ILoveMess 07-12-2015 05:20 AM

Honestly on a holiday to malia last year I had far to much to drink and got persuaded into a competition on a boat party which ultimately led to me giving oral and getting motorboated by 3 guys in front of everyone on the boat. Anything that doesn't kill you makes you stronger though! :D

ariana 07-12-2015 08:40 AM

Masturbating on a train. On the passenger seat, not in the restroom :p

smallonem 07-12-2015 08:50 AM

riding a bottle while completely naked, to guy on skype

kinkyslaveyoung 07-12-2015 08:55 AM

On Skype to a mistress, I got 3 carrots at once in my ass, ate a lot of precum, 2 loads of my cum (came two times in a row!!) and did ass to mouth - think that was my sluttiest nights - didn't know what came over me!! <3

CalmInControl 07-12-2015 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ariana (Post 1841057)
Masturbating on a train. On the passenger seat, not in the restroom :p

Does Bali/Indonesia even have a train system? o.o

mrcamslave 07-12-2015 03:12 PM

Let a group of girls pull my jeans and shorts down in a busy pub when i was drunk, I had a erection and they all laughed.

sexeboiii 07-12-2015 08:17 PM

On skype, Mistress asked if it was okay to take pictures of me, i said yes. She then proceeded to have me dress up in a thong, fuck my ass and give myself a facial. All of this took place on my balcony (At night, appt building). The next session she made me cum for the pictures.

nastylarry 07-12-2015 09:59 PM

For a stranger on kik I edged, came on the floor, and licked it up. All on video. Then I sent the videos to a few others.

He told me to get on my knees and edge. Then he made me beg to cum. He finally said he would let me, but I had to cum on the floor and lick it all up. It was a pretty big load, I gagged a little while licking it up.

sm_limb 07-13-2015 04:29 AM

i dressed slutty often, specialy when going out. also made out and sucked and fucked than in ally or toilet not knowing there names.

but the most slutty/whorish thing i think is that i made a bet with 4 girlfriends of me while we all were drunk.
they said i wouldnt dare to be a whore and fuck for money.
offcourse the alcohol was speaking and i said just set it up and i do it.
as we stayed in an hotel on holiday they started to talk to lots of guys and pointing at me and laughing.
they told me to get back to the room and that they would soon come. i should get ready for my customers.
not knowing what they planned i just did it.
i got a shower and stayed in just my stockings and high heels.
after about 10min my friends cam in the room.
they told me they got some guys to fuck me as a real whore and pay 50euro for it.
i would get halve for it and other halve for the one who arranged that guy.
i didnt think of it further as i was still drunk and horny.
i went on the bed, my friends stayed in the room and watched it all while one guy after the other came in the room, paid, fucked me and went away.
afterwards i got the numbers.
1 had 12 guys
1 had 14 guys
and the last 9 guys

cause of all the money i made we all had a free holiday.
i felt such a whore but it stil gets me wet that i did that while drunk

NicolX 07-13-2015 08:32 AM

Maybe oral sex with a railway steward because I did not have a ticket.

Waluigi 07-13-2015 11:11 AM

A strip show in some swimming bath changing rooms. Nothing too exciting compared to everyone else.

DrKev 07-13-2015 11:40 AM

I was on a bus tour of Napa. I met a drunk girl and fucked her bent over the wall of a vineyard around the corner from the tasting room while on the tour.

darkness991 07-13-2015 12:28 PM

i dressed up like a girl and went to a park with a freeway next to it. when i found a nice spot i pulled up my skirt and fucked my ass with a dildo and jerked myself off till i came. i got really horny from that because a lot of cars drove by and i wandered how many of them saw me. because the street lights where off

SlaveLeia147 07-13-2015 12:36 PM

I met a guy from fetlife, locally, and he used all three of my holes AND licked my asshole within 45 minutes of meeting. Then we talked about Star Wars.

Komodo Jones 07-13-2015 12:49 PM

I can't say if this is the sluttiest thing I've done as it may still happen in the future but like a lot of other people on here I got completely naked with a guy and sucked him to completion within meeting him online and not knowing his name. A few months later I did the same through the same means of a random encounter on craigslist. I still don't know his name. I didn't get any reciprocation either times and I honestly didn't care.

Littlegirl_slave 07-13-2015 10:23 PM

Freshman year of highschool I gave this boy head so he would ask me out, fully knowing he had a girlfriend, but I guess I was hoping he would break up with her to be with a girl who gives good head😝

Qwerty qwerty 07-13-2015 10:58 PM

I've dressed in a cheerleader costume that says bju on it and swallowed my warm sticky cum

novice_girl 07-14-2015 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sm_limb (Post 1842301)
i dressed slutty often, specialy when going out. also made out and sucked and fucked than in ally or toilet not knowing there names.

but the most slutty/whorish thing i think is that i made a bet with 4 girlfriends of me while we all were drunk.
they said i wouldnt dare to be a whore and fuck for money.
offcourse the alcohol was speaking and i said just set it up and i do it.
as we stayed in an hotel on holiday they started to talk to lots of guys and pointing at me and laughing.
they told me to get back to the room and that they would soon come. i should get ready for my customers.
not knowing what they planned i just did it.
i got a shower and stayed in just my stockings and high heels.
after about 10min my friends cam in the room.
they told me they got some guys to fuck me as a real whore and pay 50euro for it.
i would get halve for it and other halve for the one who arranged that guy.
i didnt think of it further as i was still drunk and horny.
i went on the bed, my friends stayed in the room and watched it all while one guy after the other came in the room, paid, fucked me and went away.
afterwards i got the numbers.
1 had 12 guys
1 had 14 guys
and the last 9 guys

cause of all the money i made we all had a free holiday.
i felt such a whore but it stil gets me wet that i did that while drunk

That's so hot, I'm really jealous!

pisswhore188 07-14-2015 01:00 PM

being shit on by 7 guys in a public toilet

ksiazka 07-14-2015 01:05 PM

Im just having a buttplug in my ass for the whole day the first time. Also I eat scat as punishment

cloudness 07-14-2015 01:33 PM

Well on I don't think this count's as I like to keep sex life secretive xD but on tinychat I stripped to my boxers, went into a asian tinychat room and danced on cam as a dare xD

Ollygrumps 04-25-2016 12:30 PM

For me it was when I arranged for my holiday host to rip all my clothes off on arrival. I had never met him before. I let him bend me over the bed and fuck me then I gave him a blow job, sucking the cock that had just been in my ass. He is the only man who has ever fucked me. Later I let him tie me up, strip me, put tooth paste on my cock and make me cum in front of the other guests. Next day one said it got him so horny he had to wank himself off.

bareslut4u 04-26-2016 02:21 AM

When i was in college, a friend brought a girl to where i worked. She was getting arrived the next day and wanted to be with two guys before she got msrried. Pretty wild night, ended up working with her husband years later, made company parties kind of interesting.

Lovestorun 04-26-2016 07:39 AM

I lost a bet and had to have a threesome with 2 guys under some benches lol

Kevin94 04-26-2016 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by novice_girl (Post 1844226)
That's so hot, I'm really jealous!

I'm in if you wanna do this too.

I guess having Sex with two drunken Girls in the a Car of a Friend of mine right in front of a Club counts right ? I think he still doesn't know what I did in his Car back then lol.

cheese_and_nacho 04-26-2016 10:43 AM

Back in my boarding school days (which were all of 5 years ago), I studied at a boys-only boarding school. So, of course, as is to be expected, with so many teenage boys locked up in the same place, and hormones all going haywire, we experimented with each other. Although, now that I think of it, some of those boys were definitely gay, or at least bi-curious, because by no means did all of the boys do that.

Anyway, there was a kind of taboo about the whole thing, with a whole lot of slut-shaming going on if anyone was ever explicitly caught. For me, that just made the whole thing so much more appealing. Quite a few guys told me that they found me attractive. And when any of those guys that I found cute tried to make a move on me, I would let them do whatever they liked, fondling my breasts, rubbing my nipples, grabbing and pinching my ass, fondling my cock,whatever. Just as long as no one else was watching. There was this one guy who particularly liked my breasts, he would rub them, and pinch my nipples....he could get me so horny just doing that. And he would whisper in my ears how he would like to get me alone and strip me, and how he would fuck me.
Thinking about him still gets me hard.:o

AeroLynn 04-26-2016 02:07 PM

Well I haven't really done all that much but I have done some cam stuff with some people I met online. Apparently they were recording it and told me they were putting it online.. It might be somewhere out there I don't really know.. :)

BLiverpool 04-27-2016 10:53 AM

I chatted to a guy on Grindr, invited him to my house where I answered the door naked, sucked him off and then let him watch me wank till I came, then let him out still naked. I don't know his name and he's never seen me with a single item of clothing on.

LittleAmyP 07-22-2017 04:56 AM

Amy's answers

Rubbing toothpaste on my clitoris while I sat in class, I was wearing a skirt and nobody noticed it because I di dit sneaky with my hands underneath my desk

crozebra 07-22-2017 05:47 AM

Once I went to a gay cruising bar. Left everything I had on me, except my shoes, in the coatroom, stripping completely naked in front of the guy working there casually chatting. Then walked into the bar bare ass nude. Ofc, got quite a few reactions, I was the center of attention and loved, guys gathered close by, grabbing my ass and fondling my while passing by me, buying me drinks. Finally I grab one by the hand, take him to an adjacent room, drop to my knees and suck him off like a cum-hungry whore, but I didn't have him cum in my throat but over my slutty face, so I came back to the bar proud of my fresh coating and had a couple more beers with the guys remaining completely naked. Never caught the name of the lucky bastard who blew his load on me, but he had a nice thick shaft.

ariana 10-25-2018 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CalmInControl (Post 1841087)
Does Bali/Indonesia even have a train system? o.o

Woops just saw there’s a reply. Yes we do have.

slaveprince 10-26-2018 03:41 AM

I like to clear that I am mostly straight and this is the only experiment I have done out of curiosity. It was 2 years ago. I was 20 and feeling curious, so I get on a local gay chatroom, met a guy there went to his place, sucked his cock and then forget all about it, no contact at all.
It was the first time I saw some other guy naked and someone see me naked but he had some experience. So I went there strip down, get down on my knees, grabbed his cock and sucked it till he cummed in my mouth. I swallowed all, really felt disgusting and slutty, licked his cock clean. Then dressed up and went home.
This is my only gay experience offline. Online I still do some task on cam but nothing that serious.