getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   16 funny/humiliating X or Y questions. (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=201543)

kevinkevk 11-30-2014 04:14 PM

16 funny/humiliating X or Y questions.

An_Jon's one of these was fun so I thought I would have a go myself :)
I'm told I've got a good imagination for these so we will see how it turns out. If it's popular I may do another.
Sorry about the copy writing An_Jon. I'm sure you wont mind though :p

Remember you MUST pick one or the other.

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating?
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby?
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls?
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush?
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)
Both guys and girls can answer the next 2 just for fun ;)
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect?
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size?
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail?
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours?
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?

I look forward to all your replies :)

An_Jon 11-30-2014 04:29 PM

I feel obliged to go first.

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)

My last Halloween costume was a zombie. I'll wear that.

2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?

The stocks, because it raises fewer questions.

My Mum.

You mean I can shit myself and cry and get away with it? Baby.

Guys. I'd feel like *that* creep the other way around.

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass
or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)

Wait out the week.

Lap dance from Karen Gillan? *drools*.

8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)

Beans. I can hold it in.

15, why the hell not?

A cup. Breasts that big would hurt your back.

Unicorn horn. For jousting!

12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?

Nightclub, because what the fuck kind of night out are you having for the nightclub one? I want in!

Ball-gag. Because I dunno why.

14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?

I already grow a jungle. I have a monkey down there. I call him Steve.

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)

Last person I texted. It was a lass I used to know at Uni.

16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?

My kitchen fridge. I can deal with family.

Lucy89 11-30-2014 04:49 PM

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) Sleepwear. Blue pajamas & thick fluffy socks. It was cold.
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? The stocks :o Both would be mortifying but at least after an hour I'd be out.
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? Dad
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? Dog
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? Party of Guys. Either would be embarassing but I imagine they'd enjoy the view more if I had to choose.
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) Have it removed. I'd probably wait a day trying to get it out but would want it gone well before the week was over.
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? Pole. I can't imagine myself being much good at either though
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) Beans. They really don't really make me gassy.
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? I'd rather not have either but I'd say 3 if I had to. You'd need three legged pants for 15 :p
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? A cup. I bounce enough already without getting bigger
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? Bunny tail
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? An airport. No bar is worth a strip search to get in but a holiday might be worth the embarassment
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? :o ...A plug if I had to. I couldn't keep a gag in that long.
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? Underwear. Wearing boxers wouldnt really be a big deal.
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) Last person I texted. She's a friend
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? Fridge. I don't much care for facebook and don't need everyone I know seeing these truth threads I occasionally answer.

violetbaby 11-30-2014 10:24 PM

My pajamas, a green t-shirt and red plaid pajama pants.
Stocks, it'd be over sooner.
My mom, she'd throw a fit while my dad wouldn't care.
A dog, it'd be less embarrassing.
Girls, I'm a girl so I wouldn't get hounded by guys.
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)
Go to the doctor, I could never wait a whole week with it in me.
Lap dance, I'm too clumsy to work a pole.
Onion because I hate beans.
Both guys and girls can answer the next 2 just for fun
3, because I don't want a ridiculous bulge in my pants since I'm still a girl.
A cup, I have a large chest so I know big boobs are a pain.
Unicorn horn, it looks cooler and requires less maintenance.
Nightclub, I already hate airports.
Ball gag, I don't like anal.
Opposite genders undies, it's less embarrassing for a girl to wear mens underwear than to be super hairy.
The next stranger I see, the last person I texted was a relative.
Kitchen fridge, it's not as public or severe.

smallonem 12-01-2014 02:50 AM

I would choose last nights sleep wear, trousers and underwear

definatly stocks

I think mom

baby

girls :)

I think I would prefer the egg falls out as if I had to go to the doctor it would be embarrassing

lap dance

onion

15 inch

if I was a girl I would prefer A cup

unicorn

at the airport as that will be done in a private room

butt plug

wearing opposite gender undies

last person I texted. a female friend of mine

both are bad. but I think it is better facebook

oryan 12-01-2014 04:54 AM

I was Gandalf so obviously my costume.
Stocks because less walking.
Mom
Babies are really annoying so I'd be a dog.
Girls because I prefer their company.
Let it fall out. Im broke and can't afford to have every single thing I get stuck up my ass taken out.
Lap dance
Beans because I don't want to eat an onion every time I have sex.
You can still kinda have sex when it's 3 inches.
A cups would get in the way less.
Horn cause that shit's majestic.
Nightclub
Buttplug I guess.
Jungle. It's less embarrassing for guys to be hairy.
Im already trying give oral to the person I texted.
Fridge

Misa 12-01-2014 05:22 AM

Haven't read any of these questions, so I have no idea what I'm getting myself in for. No backing out after I start ^^

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) Would have to be last nights sleep wear, because I didn't have a costume last year. So just pajama pants and a t-shirt, very boring :3
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? Probably the stocks, since the 2 hour walk would end up taking more around 4 because of hiding from people and staying away from main roads.
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? Dad
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? Girls
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) Doctors
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? I would say neither because I can't do either, but assuming I could.. pole dance.
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) Neither of those foods have those effects on me really, but if they did then I'd say onions because you can brush your teeth and chew cum quickly!
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 15
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? F
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? Fluffy bunny rabbit tail
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? Assuming the airport isn't on the spot, there. But if they both are then..still there.
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? Butt
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? Opposite genders undies
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) Texted, since it's my girlfriend. If I had of answered this 15minutes earlier, I would have said stranger, because I had just sent a text to my aunt.
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? Fridge, theres so many family magnets on there no one would be able to see it.

DaremeNaked 12-01-2014 10:55 AM

Since i usually sleep naked or semi nude, i'd rather wear my halloween costume: Eric Draven, the Crow (very cool)

The stocks are better. Just a bit of humiliation and then is over.

My Mom.

Like a dog.

Girls, of course!

Doctor for sure!

Lap Dance.

Onion since i can always stay silent avoiding the bad breath

3 inches so i could still have sex (15 inches would be a monster in my pants).

I'm a booblover, but i think an A cup is better to live with.

Unicorn horn sounds cooler!

Nightclub

Ball gag

Jungle

Last texted since was a female friend of mine

Since i live alone, my fridge.

LckMeUpPls 12-01-2014 01:06 PM

Halloween costume, went as the punisher
Stocks
Mom
Dog
Girls
Doctor
Lap dance
Onion
15 inch
A cup
Bunny tail
Airport
Ball gag
Jungle
Last person I texted, a female friend
Kitchen fridge

Switching 12-01-2014 02:19 PM

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) Can I choose my halloween costume (it was normal clothes)? :P But seriously, probably my underwear (loose boxers).
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? Hehe.... the pillory.... it kinda turns me on. :P
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? My Uncle.
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? Tough one, but a dog. :)
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? Ooohh... probably guys *blushes*.
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) :eek: Errmmm.... the doctors.
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? Lap dance! definitely.
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) Beans.... not sure why though, they're both bad.
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 3", I think I could have way more fun with it that way.
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? A cup, they wouldn't get in the way.
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? Bunny tail. Call me soft. :P
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? Nightclub.... just something about that situation. :P
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? Both! Butt (hehe?) a gag. :)
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? The undies :) It might stop them in their tracks and save us both trouble
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)Last person I texted, it was a friend. :P
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? Hmmm..... facebook? I guess

The--Apollyon 12-02-2014 04:29 AM

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) holloween costume. It was a girls emo ripped onesie but I sleep nude so it an easy choice

2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? Stocks! It's actually a fantasy of mine, oh the humiliation!

3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? Mom!

4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? Baby, I think. I don't really think it matters

5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? Girls, at least there's a chance if getting laid... Lol, maybe they'd all tease me XD

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) omg definitely let it vibrate until it falls out

7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? Lap dance, but I'd prefer it if jessie j gave me the lap dance instead

8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) onions, I think

9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 15 inch!!!!!

10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? Erm the smaller one, I don't want big moobs

11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? Unicorn horn, how badass would that be in a fight

12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? Nightclub! Again, the humiliation!

13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? Butt plug

14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? Women's underwear, at least they'll know your a bit kinky

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted? Last person I texted, a girl at my college who is smoking hot (shame she's already in a relationship)

16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? Aha fridge, less people will know lol, great question by the way

thrilloftherisk 12-02-2014 03:37 PM

Hmm, Halloween costume. I dressed as a character from Team Fortress 2 so it isn't completely ridiclous. Better than just boxers anyway. :P

2 hours walk as I live in the country and I could possibly get home ninja style without being seen.

Mom defo.

Baby. People can't make you do strange things as a baby but you could hump everything as a dog which could be embarassing.

Girls as it would be a turn on. One of my biggest turnons is in fact thinking about being the only naked person in a room full of fully clothes women. :D

Wait a week. May as well enjoy it.

Lap dance, get up close and personal. lol

Onion. You can combat bad breath.

15, silly question.

F, may as well go all in.

The tail, easier to hide in the long run.

Tough one, both are bad. I'd have to say Night Club as after you can get hmmered and forget all about it.

Buttplug, Gag gets in the way (which is the point I suppose)

Underwear.

Last person texted (my mates hot girlfriend :P)

Fridge. Currently live alone so it would only be for me to see.

Consensus 12-02-2014 03:52 PM

I would rather...

I would rather wear my hallowe'en costume (from the last time I wore one) was military uniform. Probably not a great idea in summer, having an RAF woollen coat, cavalry trousers and a black shirt, but good most of the rest of the time in the UK

Naked 2 hours' walk away, better to hide on the way.

Never actually had this happen. Now? I'd question what they were doing in my house. I guess my father.

Baby

Girls.

Doctor's, I would imagine it would be painful after a while otherwise.

I don't have a celebrity crush... so, lap dance?

Either would be better than what I have now. Onions.

Three inches. I imagine the blood loss from 15 inches would lead to fainting spells...

Easy, A cup. Yes, I have thought about this.

Rabbit tail. A huge horn would be... odd, I'd look like a dick-head, at least a fluffy tail could be hidden

Airport. Compo.

Ball gag.

The jungle, only because I have a massive jungle down there and I'm not embarrassed. I'd rather not have a one-night stand...

Last person I texted, it was my wife; but I'd have more chance with the next stranger I see of carrying it out I think.

Facebook, less people I know have a chance of seeing it there.

Truckernaut42 12-02-2014 03:53 PM

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) t shirt and pants nothing fancy
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) good female friend

Wedgielover890 12-02-2014 04:27 PM

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) Boxers.
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?I would rather be in pillory!
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating?Mom
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby?Dog would be funnier.
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls?Girls!
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)Wait a week!
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush?Lap dance!
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)Beans because I don't fart a lot when I eat those!
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect?15!
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size?F
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail?Bunny Tail!
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?Airport
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours?Buttplug!
Opposite gender undies!
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)Give oral to next person I texted! My crush!:D
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?Kitchen fridge!

Kitykat 12-02-2014 05:23 PM

Last Halloween costume, it was a cat with short shorts, tail, heeled ankle boots, tights, panties, black blouse and ears (my sleepwear was just panties and tank top!)

2 hour walk with just key, hopefully less people see!

My Dad

Not sure, umm dog I think, to go against my name

Umm love the idea of guys, but in reality might be more comfortable with girls

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass
or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)

Definitely go to the doctor, couldn't last a week! Might be fun too...

I would definitely give Morgan Freeman a lap dance :D

Umm err not sure, think I would go for onion, can i cook it first?

15! No need to think...

A, though mine are small already, i wouldn't want massive ones!

Rabbit tail!

Not sure, been strip searched at the airport before, even though it had privacy it was a little invasive. I would go for nightclub, new experiences...

Butt plug :D

Opposite genders undies, think it still looks good!

Umm could be risky living at home, so lets go for last texted (a friend from chruch)

Umm fridge, might get less pervy messages than I would on Facebook!

Kisune Karnon 12-02-2014 07:58 PM

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) Halloween Costume. I was a pirate
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? 2 hour walk. you can hide easy
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? Mom probably
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? Girls
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?I'd wait. It wouldn't take a week.
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? Lap
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? Onion
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 15 inch
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? f cup
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? Tail
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? Airport
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? Buttplug
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? Jungle
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?Last person I texted
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? Kitchen Fridge

DirtyBiSub 12-03-2014 02:42 PM

My last Halloween costume. It was a long time ago but I had some sort of monster mask
Naked 2 hours walk from house.
My dad
A dog
Guys
Wait a week until it falls out
Lap dance
Can of beans
3 inch penis
A cup
fluffy bunny rabbit tail
airport
Butt plug
Opposite gender's underwear (mostly because it turns me on)
Next stranger
Kitchen fridge

sexeboiii 12-03-2014 03:10 PM

me

Sleepware! Nude

naked in stocks :P

Mom

Dog

Girls

wait

lap dance

beans

F

bunny tail!

nightclub

butt plug

undies :P

Text, friend of mine!

Kitchen fridge

rachyh 12-03-2014 03:33 PM

i would rather...

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) last nights sleepwear, baggy joggies and a tshirt
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? 2 hours walk from house naked
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? dad
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? baby
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? guys
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) wait a week for it to fall out
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? lap dance
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) beans
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 15 inch
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? f cup
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? fluffy bunny tail
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?airport
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? butt plug
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? opposite undies cos i wear guys boxers half the time anyway theyre much comfier
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) next stranger
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?kitchen fridge

nakiachop 12-03-2014 05:00 PM

Well, that would either be a Doc Brown costume, complete with wig or just a t shirt and sweat pants. I think I'd have to do the latter.

A much as I would hate the 2 hour walk in bare feet, I could probably get through it all without being seen.

Mom, definitely.

Probably a dog. At least I wouldn't be messing my pants with uncontrolled bowels.

I guess it would depend on what the context was. If I was expected to be naked then the girl party, if I just showed up naked unannounced then the guy party.

If I knew it was going to fall out I'd just wait. Besides that would feel pretty good :)

Pole dance. At least I could make a fool of myself at a distance.

bad breath would probably be easier to avoid.

Despite the end of my penis being so far away, I wouldn't mind having the extra length the play with

An F cup just sounds like so much trouble, I'd be happy with A's

Tail for sure

Airport, at least I might have a foggy window to hide behind

Buttplug, if only because I've always wanted to try one.

I wouldn't mind wearing some panties.

Ah jeez. despite him being the person I've known longest in the world I don't think I could do it. I'll just keep my eyes closed till I hear an attractive starnger.

I'll just hide it behind something on the fridge.

CherryGirl201 12-03-2014 06:56 PM

I would say last years Halloween costume. I was a modern elsa - I love frozen - so I just wore a snowflake necklace, one of my favorite blue dresses, snowman earrings, and a French braid :)
[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"] definitely the pillory. It seems kinda hot. An then people could like . . . Haha do stuff to me :eek: [/COLOR]
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? dad. My mom would probably understand. It's a girl thing :P
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? depends on how intense each was. For like a day and toddler I'd choose that. I don't know if I'd ever choose infant. I feel dogs at least know what's happening around them!
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls?[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]guys. Girls would make fun of me. Guys would just fuck me. And the guys that I know are pretty decent, so they might just live with it.[/COLOR]
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"] definitely doctor. That means you wouldn't be able to poo for a week! And you could always just be like "my Friends made me do it! I can't believe this!" And stuff like that[/COLOR]
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]lap. I would be very ungraceful on a pole. I'd probably hurt myself hahah[/COLOR]
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]im gonna say beans. They've never actually made me fart a lot. I think it's an urban myth hehe[/COLOR]
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect?[COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]fiften inch baby! BAM BAM[/COLOR]
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? A. I'm only a C right now. And I would be able to wear long shirts. Different style clothes would be available :P
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? THE TAIL! Oh my gosh it would be so cute!!
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? noght club. It would be scary but it would probs turn me on.
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? errr gag. As long as no one was around. The gags seem yummy to me hehe
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? opposite genders panties haha they would still want this lil pussy though.

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) last person I trxted. She's a good friend so like . . . She's repay the duty!
fridge I guess. I wish I could say neither!

mdj9100 12-04-2014 05:53 AM

I didn't dress up for Halloween so it'd have to be last night's sleepwear. Pyjama trousers and a t-shirt.

Naked in the stocks

Dad

A baby

Girls

I'd go to the doctor, they must see that sort of thing all the time

A lap dance. Not that it would be very good, haha.

Onion

I've always been interested in small penis humiliation, but am not quite small enough for it. But I think I'd go for the monster cock.

F cup. I'd spend all day looking in the mirror

Unicorn horn

At a nightclub

I don't know how a buttplug feels. But probably a ball gag.

Haha, a jungle

The next stranger, since the last person I texted was a male friend and with a stranger I have a 50/50 chance of it being a woman.

Fridge

Zeobit 12-06-2014 08:16 AM

Wore a shaman-costume, would be weird, but better than my pyjamas...

Second one, guess I'd try to steal some basic clothing from somewhere...

Mum

Difficult.... Baby I guess.

Girls!

I guess I'd try the waiting...

Lap dance

Beans, bad mreath is a major turndown for me

I don't know if anybody besides some "special" porn stars can seriously enjoy such a monstrous penis, therefore I'd prefer the boring thee inch and being able to have sex with normal girls...

F :-)

Rabbit tail

Nightclub

Though I'm not into anal, I find the thought of secretly wearing a plug somewhat arousing ;-)

Also a difficult one... Jungle maybe.

The last person I texted was a quite handsome colleague, so yeah...

Fridge!

JustaBrony 12-06-2014 09:26 AM

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) Halloween costume!!!! It was literally just a pair of hello kitty ears, and that's just awesome.
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? The stocks/pillory in a public place, might turn into fun? :D
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? Mom
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? Baby, seems more fun!
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? I'm gonna have to say guys, they would definitely be more fun :D
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) That's a toughy, it depends what week, because that could be just be so fun
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? Lap dance
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) Uhhh, I hate onions so I'll go with beans.
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 3 inch penis, perfectly happy with that, 15 would just be insane.
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? F cup, if I'm going to have em, make them big! :D
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? Fluffy bunny rabbit tail, contrary to being a brony.
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? Entrance of a night club!
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? Butt plug please!
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?undies for sure, if they liked it, that could be lots of fun.
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) Uhhhh....I guess last person I texted, since I know them. Someone with An and drew in there name, don't want to give it away, PRIVACY.
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? Kitchen fridge I'd say, only a few people compared to many more >.< :D

Use_Me 12-06-2014 09:48 PM

Last nights sleepware, batman pajama bottons and softball jersey
Stocks for an hour, yes its terribly embarrasing but no stress of having to frantically make it home
Dad, I talk about tons of inappropriate stuff with my mom, my dad on the other hand would not handle it well
Dog, i have a thing for petplay
Guys
I'd probably be too embarrassed and wait it out
pole dance
Onion
3 inch I think
Definitly A, breasts just get in the way unless theyre on other people
Unicorn Horn
Airport
Butt plug, I hate things in my mouth
Opposite gender undies
Last person I texted. Was planning to next time I see him anyway lol
Kitchen fridge

kyjd 12-06-2014 10:31 PM

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) last halloween costume... It was Captain America

2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? I'd rather be naked in stocks

3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? Caught by my mom

4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? like a dog

5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? girls

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) wait a week

7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? lap dance

8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) onion

9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 15 inch penis

10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? f cup size

11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? unicorn horn

12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? stip searched at an airport

13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? butt blug

14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? wear the opposite genders undies

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) the last person I texted... a girl I like

16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?kitchen fridge

sissiesofmarvel3 12-06-2014 10:59 PM

last costume. Nude isn't socially excepted in most places.

naked in the pillory

mom

dog

Girls!

As long as I knew it would fall out, wait...

lap

onions. I hate beans

three inch.

A

Rabbit tail

airport

gag

opposite gender underwear

last person I texted

Fridge!

paaltjepaal 12-08-2014 08:33 AM

sleepwear briefs and tshirt
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating?mom
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby?act like a dog or a baby
then girls
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)wait a week
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush?lap dance
onion
3 inch
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size?a
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail?rabbit tail
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?airport
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours?ball gag
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?grow a jungle down there when its time to strip
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)last person you texed
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?fridge for a month

BrokenWings 12-08-2014 08:44 PM

This would be a choice between a Ninja (which yes... was fairly sexy), and my every night sleepwear, a long t-shirt.
I would have to choose the Halloween costume, because ninjas are awesome, and the t-shirt... really isn't that long...

Definitely the second, it sounds like an adventure =^.^=

They have both... and i don't actually remember being very embarrassed...

A dog, i don't like babies.

I would rather be naked in a party fully of girls... for reasons...

The second one, not because i am embarrassed about going to the doctor to get it taken out, but because that legitimately sounds fun to me.

Pole dance, Because pole dances are fun, and yes, from experience.

Beans, because if you want to get real about this, you would only start farting hours after you eat the beans, and then the sex is more of less over.

15 inch penis, i dunno... i guess i'd like to destroy some holes or something.

Probably A cup, just for function ability

Unicorn horn, then i have an extra weapon.

Nightclub, hopefully i will entice some people.

Butt plug, because i have already done hat, and i like talking.

The first one, i mean, i already wear boxers on lazy days.

To the last person i texted, she's a cutie <3

Facebook, because i live by myself, and if i posted it on the fridge, then no one would see it.

Falcon Punch 12-09-2014 08:05 PM

Last night's sleepwear. Gym shorts and a t-shirt lol.

Definitely the stocks. Mostly cause fantasy lol.

Hard to say. Maybe my mom?

Dog cause dogs are the best animals ever.

Girls cause I like the sound of where that's going ;)

Def wait a week cause hot lol. Unless it's audible. Then doctor.

Lap dance. Less chance of me accidentally dying.

Beans cause they don't make me fart I guess?

15 probably. Just don't go in all the way and I'll be fine lol.

A cup. Dated girls with DD and up. Huuuuge back problems.

Tail. Easier to hide.

Airport because don't they hide you in those rooms?

Butt pluggg.

Undies. Because hopefully that turns into something more fun :P

Easily last person I texted. Cause it's my current crush.

Kitchen fridge. Less people would see.

Allison~ 12-09-2014 08:19 PM

My last Halloween costume.
I didn't dress up for Halloween this year so I just wore regular clothes, last night's sleepwear was my birthday suit.

Pillory for an hour.
Dad
I have no idea.
Girls
Doctor
Both
Both suck. Beans probably, because you can hold that back.
I wouldn't know.
A cup.
Unicorn horn
Nightclub
Plug
Opposite underwear
Last person I texted. It was my gf.
Fridge. Both would be horrible though.

Walter Slave White 12-10-2014 04:49 AM

No Halloween costume for me this year.

Definitely the pillory thing, so hot!

Mom.

Woof! Woof!

Guys, 'cause I'm feeling naughty.

I would take if it causes me no harm.

Maybe lap dance?

Farting is wonderful.

3 inches and locked up in chastity.

A cup!

Rabbit, rabbit!

Nightclub.

Definitely a butt plug.

A one night stand accidentally seeing me in my pink panties, so humiliating, so hot!

Well the last person I text happens to be my girlfriend.

Suicide option?

laurenjayne 12-10-2014 05:03 AM

So it's a choice between Harley Quinn costume or naked. I'm gonna go for Harley!
Oooo, probably the walk home naked one
Mum
A dog
I have already been naked at a party with only guys. What a night :eek:
Leave it in for a week..
Lap Dance
Farting a lot :) Bad breath is never fun
A cup
Rabbit tail :3
Airport. Warmer and less likely to be done just because someone wanted to cop a feel!
A ball gag
Definitely men's underwear!
The next stranger I see. I live in a place full of students, so i don't think I'd mind :P
The fridge. Less viewers!

dare00 12-11-2014 01:39 AM

last night sleepwear (it was a pj)
wake up at a 2 hours walk from my house naked with just my house key.
mom.
a baby.
girls.
go to the doctor.
lap dance.
onion
15 inch penis.
A cup bra size.
unicorn horn.
the entance of a nightclub on the spot.
butt plug.
find out me wear the opposite genders undies.
the last person I texted (It was a Getdare user!)
on my kitchen fridge!

Foxy Rose 12-11-2014 07:54 AM

We don't do Halloween here in South Africa though there are many costumes that I would love to try out. So I will say that I will wear last nights sleepwear for a whole year but if it gets washed every so often. What did I wear? Boy short panties - cream and green coloured lacey ones, pj pants - sea blue/green colour and a pj top - short sleeved same colour as the pants since they came as a pair.

Wake up at a 2 hours walk from my house naked with just my house keys. Baring in mind that it can only be dark with no/little people around to see me. I don't like people seeing me naked, well too often anyway.

To be honest? My dad. For simple reasons, and this is fantasy only!!! When I was younger I had fantasies about my dad. I was young and innocent and I wasn't too informed about sex and kink and that stuff. I do believe both of my parents will be equally embarrassed. Probably more than I would be. I grew up in a very close-minded household regarding the way my folks grew up. At one point, I embarrassed my parents when I told them about sex. Such a pervert I am!

Since I've never tried hypnotism and I don't believe it would work on me, I would say a dog. I would love to try out petplay if I trusted someone enough. Even just for one session. I tried the Daddy/babygirl thing, it didn't work for me. I would be willing to try the Mommy/babyboy etc etc thingy. Maybe just once. We'll see.

Since I am more comfortable with my body around girls, I will step out of my comfort zone and be humiliated by a party full of guys. No I take that back, I feel girls (the ones I've been around in real life, are far less judgmental than some of my male friends, again real life friends.)

I have been to very open minded doctors before. I will be embarrassed having him/her ask me why I stuck it up my ass in the first place. I can tolerate some pain, but I will get annoyed after a couple of hours having a vibrating egg up my ass. So waiting for it to fall out of my ass isn't worth it for me.

I prefer feeling what I did. Lap dance baby, alllll the way :cool: but I don't have a celebrity crush right now.

I generally don't fart when eating beans and I brush my teeth if I have raw onions. Why would I need to eat either of those after sex if I can fall asleep in his arms or just cuddle or kiss?

Edit: Just realized I responded wrongly to this question. I don't think my partner would mind either. But same answer as above, just scrap the after sex bit.

I'm female so neither of those sizes apply to me. If I had a choice, I'd say as long as he can please me with his fingers and tongue, I'd be happy :D

I am very happy with my cup size thank you very much :) And I'm more than my boobs sooooo, wanna get to know me, look into my eyes and not at my chest!

I think my bum is very cute *blush* so a fluffy bunny rabbit tail would just make it even cuter!

Since my face is too innocent looking *cough* terrorist alert *cough* and I haven't been to a nightclub in about 8 or 9 years, I would rather be stripped in private.

Haven't worn a butt plug YET and I do love my ball gag, so obvious answer!

There's something sexy about wearing a guys undies (my guys' of course, I do not just randomly buy male underwear - not that there is anything wrong with it). I trim when my hairs get too long, when I'm lazy and don't feel like shaving or getting waxed, so I'll never have a jungle - EVER -

I wouldn't walk up to a complete stranger and say "hey, can I blow you". That's not the kind of person that I am. The last person I texted *thinks* I don't text. The last person I kik'ed, whatsapp'ed and Skyped is the same person - Unidentified. He deserves a blow job. Come here my lovely :D

I opt for the 3rd option, be posted here or any other BDSM site I am on. Using this nick name of course. I keep my vanilla life separate from my kinky side. Enough said!

LitDarkness 12-11-2014 12:30 PM

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)My last halloween costume. It was a vampire. I had a vampire phase were i was obsessed with vampires.

Naked with just my house key. I can run. Still be a long time to get home though.

Dad, my mom has caught me masturbrating before.

A dog, dogs are awesome and can smell fear, baby's just cry.

5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls?Full of girls. Maybe I could convince one to fuck me.

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)Wait I week, I hate doctors and if its going to fall out why go through all that trouble?

7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush?Lape dance.

8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)Onion, honestly as much onion as I eat, this will probably be true anyways.

15 inch, if I suddenly have a penis I want it to be big.

10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size?An a cup, I like small boobs.

11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail?A unicorn horn, they look pretty.

12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?At a airport, I'm assuming less people.

13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours?A butt plug it's more discreet.

14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?That I grow a jungle down there.

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)Next stranger I see I wouldn't know so it could be anyone so last person I texted which was Cent.

16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?My kitchen fridge. My friends don't need to know this, although it'd still be odd with family.

I look forward to all your replies :)[/QUOTE]

centurion01 12-11-2014 02:37 PM

-well since I sleep in the nude, it would have to be the Halloween costume, a batman joker outfit(the late heath ledger style)
With the key, because I to could run.
Mum
Baby, if I could suck TheKidWithSkills tits
Girls, would be way more fun perhaps.
Doctors,
Lap dance with some body grinding.
Beans, since they don't make me fart.

15" room for more clothespins and spanking for misstresses pleasure
F- more to tie up.
Unicorn horn, they'd eBay for more.
Airport, hopeflly by a stunning chick
Buttplug, less noticeable.
Well I trim so never a jungle.
Last person i msgd was TheKidWithSkills, defo her.
Fridge.

rob13 12-11-2014 03:51 PM

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) I wore normal clothes last Halloween, so I'll go with that. Jeans and a t-shirt, pretty much.

2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? Wake up 2 hours walk away. I could probably manage to steal some clothes from somewhere and then just ask a store if I can call a cab - I'd pay when I got home and got my stuff.

3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? Dad, definitely. We have a shitty relationship.

4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? A dog, not up for baby-related stuff.

5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? A party full of guys - I'm gay. The embarassment factor is the same either way, and hey, something fun could happen if it were guys.

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) Wait a week - as it goes higher into your body, it's doubtful that it would still be felt by the person it was in. This is assuming it's guaranteed to cause no internal damage and it will automatically fall out in a week.

7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? Lap dance - I'm not coordinated enough for a pole dance.

Onion, definitely. If I'm bottoming, farting would be both embarassing and potentially dislodge stuff that I would not want to be dislodged during sex, if you know what I mean.

9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 15 inch penis.

10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? F cup - I'm a guy comfortable with my lack of breasts.

11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? Fluffy bunny rabbit tail - it could be hidden easier.

12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? Airport, because at least I can sue the NSA and make a shit load of money afterwards. They have deep pockets.

13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? Butt plug - ball gags are very uncomfortable.

14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? This would depend - is the one night stand into crossdressing? If yes, I'd pick the undies. If no, I'd pick the jungle. I just wouldn't expect a blowjob.

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) The last person I texted was my mom, I think, so I'd better go with the stranger...

16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? Facebook profile. Most of my current friends are not friends with me on Facebook. I'd get some odd looks around campus from people I do have on Facebook, though. :\

MajicFish 12-11-2014 04:16 PM

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) last nights pjs.. fuzzy bottoms and a tank top that shows my nipples some.

2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hr

3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? mother

4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? dog

5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? guys.. girls are judgmental lol

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) wait a week for it to fall out.

7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? pole dance.

8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)onion.

9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 3inch.. 15 i could never put in anyone all the way.

10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? A.

11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? fluffy bunny rabbit tail

12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? nightclub

13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? butt plug

14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? opposite genders undies.

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) next stranger

16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? kitchen fridge.