getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   When did you get or give your first blowjob. (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=127143)

easygoingca 12-18-2012 10:22 AM

When did you get or give your first blowjob.

When, where, how did you give or receive your first blowjob. Was it good?

Alex&Abbas 12-18-2012 10:25 AM

At School when I was 12... I had met a guy called Jamie. We were experimenting and we sucked each others dicks. It was nice but I never told him.

bakersdozen69 12-18-2012 12:45 PM

I was 15. I was in the back seat of a car with the girl I was dating at the time. Her friend was driving and her sister was in the passengers seat. I still wonder if we actually got away with that or if they saw and just didn't say anything. It was amazing. First blowjob coupled with the chance of being caught.

SubtleSlut 12-18-2012 02:09 PM

Around 13 I gave my first in my brother's room, playing late night games like truth or dare when my parents were asleep.

rhode64 12-18-2012 03:22 PM

bj

Quote:

Originally Posted by easygoingca (Post 848012)

she was nine and I was ten it was while skinny dipping in their swipping pool all good fun

bodacious 12-18-2012 03:23 PM

Hmm... I'm the oldest so far. I was 16 and I think he was 18. Back seat of his Explorer... I think I used teeth and that's all I remember

Sexy_Slut 12-18-2012 03:53 PM

I gave my first blowjob to a guy when I was 14. I remember thinking it was gross because he came in my mouth. It was in one of the bathrooms at school.... Like really late afterschool. We broke up after that because he kept pressuring me to have sex with him.

Smokey69 12-18-2012 04:36 PM

i was either 12 or 13 cant quite remember ;P

shadowy 12-18-2012 05:07 PM

I received my first blowjob when I was 14. At the time, my friends and I always went to a gym, not to work out but just to sit in the bar of the gym and hang out. My girlfriend at the time asked me to go outside and spend some time alone with her. Instead of going outside, we went to one of the locker rooms and there it happened. To be honest, it didn't last very long, but what to expect from a 14 year old.

I gave my first blowjob when I was about 15. I went to a party, but not a lot of my friends went with me. After partying and drinking some, i helped a friend of mine outside for some air cause he had drank too much. Once outside, we walked it off until we came to a little bridge. It was under this bridge that I gave my first blowjob to him.

Dareholic 12-18-2012 06:39 PM

Lets just say I don't think my story would be considered appropriate for this site. But boy! did I have fun. :D

ZMBKL9 12-21-2012 05:08 PM

17-18 (close to birthday), and no it was not good. She hated (still hates) the taste of cum, so she didn't really do anything but put it in her mouth (didn't suck, or lick)

TheTurretCube 12-21-2012 05:11 PM

When I was 16, and damn was she a pro!

She let me cum on her face and in her mouth
and this was at some random party!

controlfreak 12-22-2012 02:18 PM

Was 15 in a bathroom at a bowling alley for a B-Day party. Think I enjoyed it so much cause I was in the men's bathroom and just the thought of getting caught was what turned me on.

milkpaw 12-22-2012 06:22 PM

when i was 15, i blew my bf (and accidently used teeth :P). he had given me oral like the week before, too.

boytoyboytoy 12-23-2012 01:54 AM

blow jobs

when i was 14 i gave my first blow job 2 a much older guy- i was smokeing weed and i known i was bi:eek:

Slenderman - Doctor 12-23-2012 12:22 PM

Got: 16
Given: Haven't

IguanaGirl 12-24-2012 12:01 AM

First blowjob ever was when I was 15. He was my boyfriend at the time, and I gave it to him on his 15th birthday as a surprise present.

Sound&Fury 12-24-2012 05:03 AM

I think the first blowjob I ever got I was 18. Maybe 17.

samantha69 12-26-2012 05:14 PM

In the last autumn of 1976 (age 14)

slvstarter 12-26-2012 05:33 PM

at 16 in a much older guy in a van on the woods. prety fun thought.

Cupid Stunts 12-27-2012 07:18 AM

Given: Never

Received: I was 16, she was 17 and a friends sister. It was his birthday party and I think she was bored / annoyed at not being the centre of attention so took me by the hand and led me to her room. She left the door slightly open and enjoyed trying to make me moan every time the music dipped in volume between tracks.

Evelyn 12-28-2012 12:30 AM

When I was 15 with a boyfriend in the woods. It was fun definitely one of my favorite sex acts for me.

melbcuteboi 03-04-2013 12:16 AM

I was 14 when I gave my first blowjob. My best friend and I had been playing a game of TorD all night which led to many things happening and being firsts but ultimately at the end of the game he dared me to try sucking him off for a minimum 2mins. I remember I nervously knelt down while he nervously sat there, we had debated who was gonna be the one to try it and it was up to me. I closed my eyes and put my mouth around him and ended up sucking him off for 5mins and not totally hating it..

I received my first blowjob at 15 with my gf of the time taking my virginity and giving me head in the same day. She was 17 and a vixen ;)

Grindboy 03-04-2013 06:35 AM

Last year at the age of 23! It was in a tent on the beach with my, then, girlfriend. It was the first time she'd seen my cock and I apologised for being small. She looked at me as if to say "So? It's a cock and it's mine!".

She was very good and I made sure she knew that because her previous boyfriend had made her convinced she was terrible at anything sexual (bastard).

I've never given a blowjob, I doubt I will but you never know.

nomandan 02-03-2015 05:21 PM

I am 18 and would love a blowjob but have unfortunately never had one.
Not interested in giving one!!

Komodo Jones 02-03-2015 06:20 PM

I received my first blow job when I was 23 I think, and it was from a man in his 40's. I know we eventually both got naked and I stroked him a little bit. This experience wasn't really memorable though because I was so nervous that I found it very difficult to get hard. However, the first time I got a blow job where I ended up cumming I think I was 27 and it was also from a guy who was giving blow jobs to anyone who stopped by.

I gave my first blow job when I was either 12 or 13 and sucked some of my guy friends but no cum was every produced. The first guy I sucked to completion was when I was 27 or 28, and he didn't cum in my mouth even though that originally was my intent. I also gave him a rim job and figured out that that is something I don't really like to do but would do it to specific people. He was in his 30's.

Most of these experiences were all in my house, and I still love giving and receiving blow jobs, more giving than receiving as is my submissive nature.

Robert_Z_man 02-03-2015 06:22 PM

I got my first blowjob when I was 18

inferiorwhiteboi 02-03-2015 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by easygoingca (Post 848012)

i received my first blowjob in a hotel room. i was in a long distance relationship at the time and drove to meet up with Her. She was there first; when i arrived She surprised me by kneeling and happily sucking away on my erection.

It was amazing, better than i could have imagined. The next day, she gave me another blowjob, which was equally wonderful.

These are the only blowjobs that i have ever received. i've since seen the error of my ways and embraced a FemDom lifestyle. As such, i've accepted that my penis isn't worthy of such a treat and have sworn to never again let a Lady soil Her mouth by having my penis inserted into it. :o

udareme2 02-03-2015 11:10 PM

When I was 14 I was dared to put a guys dick in my mouth. But first actual give and receive happened when I was 19. We started off by going on a date to a movie. I had to go the bathroom in the middle of the movie so I went to the bathroom. He followed me in and after I was done pulled me into a stall and started sucking mine. Than I started sucking his. I got a little nervous being in a movie theatre bathroom so we left and went to an abandoned parking lot. We continued in the front seat of my car. The only downside was I finished him and he didn't finish me. Which was the only downside. But I guess for a first time it was exciting.

Clerisyberry 02-04-2015 03:49 AM

Can I even get a blowjob?

As for giving a blowjob, my first was 21. It's oddly addicting...

sumsar1972 02-04-2015 04:19 AM

Got when I was 19 by a girlfriend.

I have given one blowjob in my life, and I was about 25 when I did it.

Finn92 02-04-2015 04:17 PM

I got my first one when i was 15 from my best female friend. we both kinda pretend it never happened.

M.G 02-05-2015 12:19 AM

I received my first BJ at 15/16 @ school on the soccer field, from my ex. It was odd. It took me almost 1 hour for me to cum. BJs and HJs always takes me awhile to cum. I have never given a BJ before.

RobinRed 02-05-2015 01:20 AM

I got my first blowjob the very first time I had sex, and the whole experience was AWESOME! :)

aishlst 02-05-2015 03:45 AM

i still have vivid memories...i was 19 and a month at my college and i was with couple of guys at beach side where in an old abandoned hut i gave them bj ...they were both in their late 30s...i was honry so i liked ...but they tasted really bad and the cum texture made me sick later all the way back to city side

Dr.Daring 02-05-2015 08:29 AM

I got my first blowjob when I was 15 from my hot neighbour who was quite a bit older than me (35 at the time). I remember it feeling the like the most amazing thing I'd ever experienced and yet it took me a while to cum. Probably the best blowjob I've received because she was so good at it and I had masturbated thinking about her for about a year straight.

mrpropel 02-05-2015 08:37 AM

When I was 16 from my girlfriend, at my house.

It was pretty good :D

Becc@T 02-07-2015 11:17 AM

Gave my first one when I was 15. I was hanging out with a friend and it somehow came out in a conversation that I'd never given one before and he'd never received one. One thing let to another and...

Anyway he came relatively quickly.. :P I was surprised I enjoyed doing it.

Fantage 02-07-2015 12:02 PM

I gave mine to my first bf when I was 16 we are still together. ;D

nastylarry 02-07-2015 10:15 PM

I got my first blowjob when I was 16, the girl from my highschool that everyone hooked up with came over when my parents were out of town. I pulled off her pants and went down on her, then she said "now its's my turn" and pulled my pants down a little, pulled out my cock and sat on top of me and sucked away, I didn't cum though.