getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Video Game Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=70765)

xFrank 03-14-2011 02:12 PM

Video Game Dares

Okay so I've seen this idea done in the past, and it never really worked out because people have abandoned their threads. So let's try this again. Based on your likes/limits I will give you a dare for the video game you are playing currently.

To make it easier for me, don't post for a non-competitive game on here. A good game to post for would be call of duty, or medal of honor. A bad game to post would be pokemon, or rock band.

So just post your game and what system your playing it on (xbox 360, ps3, wii, PC) and I'll get back to you as soon as I can with a dare for your game. (:

awild321 03-14-2011 02:16 PM

either call of duty 4. mw2, or black ops on 360 i play them all. i like humilating dare like pics im not incontrol of. i dislike poop,pee,cum,family,illeagal

Dare99 03-14-2011 02:19 PM

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

HornyKinkyGuy 03-14-2011 02:19 PM

I'm playing black ops on xbox 360, I would like orgasm tease & denial please ;)

xFrank 03-14-2011 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by awild321 (Post 417885)
either call of duty 4. mw2, or black ops on 360 i play them all. i like humilating dare like pics im not incontrol of. i dislike poop,pee,cum,family,illeagal

Okay, your dare is to play a series of 3 Search and Destroy matches on any of those games. If you lose 0-2, you must fully cross dress in the sluttiest clothes you have available to you. If you lose 1-2, you must give yourself a swirlie in the toilet (stick head in and flush). And if you win 2-1, or 2-0, you get to masturbate to any blowjob videos on redtube. Have fun.

xFrank 03-14-2011 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dare99 (Post 417887)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Play 3 full length demolition game, with the killstreaks 7 (harrier), 11 (chopper gunner), 25 (nuke). If you do not achieve all 3 killstreaks at least once by the end of all 3 matches, you must play naked for the rest of your gaming session and edge once after every match you lose.

xFrank 03-14-2011 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HornyKinkyGuy (Post 417888)
I'm playing black ops on xbox 360, I would like orgasm tease & denial please ;)

You must play a high roller wager match without any practices or warming up. If you don't place in the top 3, you have to edge for the amount of deaths you had during the whole match.

Dune 03-14-2011 02:31 PM

im playing lost planet 2 on ps3 :)

xFrank 03-14-2011 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dune (Post 417904)
im playing lost planet 2 on ps3 :)

For your dare, you must play an AI match on cube, and try to stay alive without dying for as long as possible.
1-10 kills w/o a death=edge 5 times before cumming
11-20 kills w/o a death=edge once before cumming
20 and up w/o a death=cum on your controller while playing

musicandart777 03-14-2011 02:58 PM

PM me my dares, please
-Mario Kart Wii
-Super Smash Bros. Brawl
-Kingdom Hearts I (I have save files before most of the boss fights)
-Zelda: Twilight Princess

free_slave 03-14-2011 03:19 PM

i'm playing killzone 3 on ps3 :)
would like a food eating or messy dare please ... maybe even both :)

xFrank 03-14-2011 03:24 PM

everytime you only get 1 kill every 2 deaths, you must dump whatever the closest food is to you down your underwear. ( or tights, if you have them :D)

hswrestler 03-14-2011 03:30 PM

I play world of warcraft as a healer, and a hunter

have jock cup, under armour shorts singlet, etc cuffs, colar

Blackjack 03-14-2011 03:40 PM

Fifa 11 on 360. I must say I'm pretty good at it so I'm confident of winning!

xFrank 03-14-2011 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hswrestler (Post 417962)
I play world of warcraft as a healer, and a hunter

have jock cup, under armour shorts singlet, etc cuffs, colar

for your dare, you must get in as many close encounters as possible (as a hunter) and see how long you can live without dying.
1 hour= wear cup to bed for a week
2 hours= put cup in your face and handcuff yourself when you go to bed every night for a week
3 +hours= cum in the cup, and put it on your face, give yourself a wedgie, and then handcuff yourself every night for a month going to bed.

xFrank 03-14-2011 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackjack (Post 417976)
Fifa 11 on 360. I must say I'm pretty good at it so I'm confident of winning!

If your so confident in winning, I'll give you a big dare.

Play a series of 3 games against a team that you think is better then you (not a fan of soccer, i dont know the teams).
2-0: Cross dress fully and act as lady-like as possible
2-1: Cross dress fully and take pictures of yourself to post on rating websites (hot or not)
1-2: Golden shower, no washing off for atleast 2 hours!
0-2: poop swirlie, and a golden shower.

Better hope you don't lose!

free_slave 03-14-2011 04:42 PM

ok this time i'm playing black ops on ps3 and would like a food eating dare :)
last one was strange ended up with quite a bit down there ... been cleaned up now lol

k1rage 03-14-2011 04:54 PM

im playing star craft 2 online

make my dare have something to do with wearing diapers and using them, feel free to go all out im on spring break, so dares can be up to a week long and can include public, etc.

wm122 03-14-2011 07:21 PM

Ncaa football 2011.....xbox360......likes pee, orgasm denial, dice dares
limits public, xdress, anal

xFrank 03-14-2011 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by free_slave (Post 418039)
ok this time i'm playing black ops on ps3 and would like a food eating dare :)
last one was strange ended up with quite a bit down there ... been cleaned up now lol

Play a full length game of headquarters, and if you do not capture 3 headquarters by the end of the game, you must put a can of pork-n-beans down your underwear and leave it until you successfully capture 3 headquarters in a game. ( I don't mean capture the headquarters as a team, but in the column 'captures')

xFrank 03-14-2011 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k1rage (Post 418044)
im playing star craft 2 online

make my dare have something to do with wearing diapers and using them, feel free to go all out im on spring break, so dares can be up to a week long and can include public, etc.

I never played starcraft 2, but I'm assuming it has a defined winner and loser at the end of a match. So I'm going to make this as easy as possible. If you lose, you must wear a diaper under your clothes for 3 days.

xFrank 03-14-2011 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wm122 (Post 418121)
Ncaa football 2011.....xbox360......likes pee, orgasm denial, dice dares
limits public, xdress, anal

Okay, play an online match. If you win, give yourself a golden shower. If you lose, you must cross-dress in the sluttiest outfit available to you. If you leave early, you must post a picture of yourself cross-dressed on a rating website such as hot or not, etc. If your opponent leaves early, you must do the first dice dare that interests you in dice dares.

Got dare 03-14-2011 08:03 PM

Playing Mario kart wii

Likes:diapers, changing avatar(you really think I'd make it Justin beiber?) wedgie, swirly, shaving,

Have access to tight shorts, under armor shirt, handcuffs and diapers.

xFrank 03-14-2011 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got dare (Post 418142)
Playing Mario kart wii

Likes:diapers, changing avatar(you really think I'd make it Justin beiber?) wedgie, swirly, shaving,

Have access to tight shorts, under armor shirt, handcuffs and diapers.

Play 1 race, and if you do not come within the top 3, you must change your avatar to a picture of lady gaga or nicki minaj for ____ weeks. (whatever place you came in is the number). If you came in 3rd place, you have to give yourself a pee swirly, and 2nd place would be a wedgie where you put your arms through the leg holes and pull up as far as possible. Must leave wedgie for 5 minutes. 1st place=safe. (:

lexora 03-15-2011 03:27 AM

Ok I play starcraft 2 as well. You can pick anything below or from my post here http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=70830

I play online with friend most times.

kpts4tv 03-15-2011 10:32 AM

I'll be playing Madden NFL 10... I'd really like something involving nudity, maybe even something semi-public if possible... thanks!

MrCutex 03-15-2011 11:53 AM

Ps3, Killzone 3 :D

getdared1 03-15-2011 12:30 PM

alright :)
im playing guitar hero 3 ( with the xbox controller)
u may choose any dare :) nothing too messy or painful though ( look at my limits first)
and include a punishment if u like :)

johnnyisawesome 03-15-2011 12:41 PM

I'm playing Golden Sun: Dark Dawn

05slave 03-15-2011 02:37 PM

lord of the rings 3 for the ps2

and starwars battle field 2 ps2

I don't do any think messy, shaving, high public,
likes edging, stroking, wedgies,

Legacy 03-15-2011 02:50 PM

Couldn't you think up a rockband or guitar hero dare just for me?

I own rb2 + 3 and gh 3, if specific songs. And can 5 star most songs on expert.

Blackjack 03-15-2011 05:24 PM

I just want to say thank you and well done to xFrank for sticking with this and giving everyone their dares, many threads like this have been made but the creator never followed through so well done!

xFrank 03-15-2011 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 05slave (Post 418520)
lord of the rings 3 for the ps2

and starwars battle field 2 ps2

I don't do any think messy, shaving, high public,
likes edging, stroking, wedgies,

I never played starcraft 2, but I'm assuming it has a defined winner and loser at the end of a match. So I'm going to make this as easy as possible. If you lose, you have to dress up as feminine as possible, and insert a penis shaped object in your butt for atleast 10 minutes.

For madden, you must play as one of the worst teams statistically, and go against one of the teams with the best statistics. Every time the opposing team makes it within 10 yards of scoring a touch down, you must take off one piece of clothing until playing naked. If they score, you must cum on your controller. If you lose the game, the amount of points you lost by, multiplied by 3 will be how many minutes you must stay stripped/naked.

Killzone, for every time you die twice without getting a kill you must take off a piece of clothing. If you lose, you cannot put your clothes back on for the rest of the day.

Guitar hero 3, play an easy song you think you have mastered on expert. But there's a catch, face the opposite direction and try to play the song simply by memory. If you fail, you must give yourself a golden shower naked.

I never played golden sun, but I'm assuming it has a defined winner and loser at the end of a match. So I'm going to make this as easy as possible. If you lose, you must put yourself in a hanging wedgie from the nearest thing to hang yourself from. also blindfold yourself once hung, so you are unaware of who could be watching.

lord of the rings, sorry, I don't see that as a competitive game at all. You're going to have to find a better game to do then that.

EDIT: fail with the attempted multi quote. just match up your games, these are all from the 2nd page.

bondage 03-15-2011 08:47 PM

black ops pleaseeeeeee

xFrank 03-15-2011 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legacy (Post 418521)
Couldn't you think up a rockband or guitar hero dare just for me?

I own rb2 + 3 and gh 3, if specific songs. And can 5 star most songs on expert.

Buy and download the song or song pack by A Day To Remember. The song I am talking about is called I'm made of wax, larry what are you made of?. Master this song on expert, you have 1 day to learn it. After your one day of practice, you have to be able to play atleast 30 seconds of it blindfolded, and pass simply by memory. If you fail, you must learn all expert on all instruments for this song, and try again in one week. (:

lexora 03-15-2011 08:50 PM

i think the sc2 one is mines but i was in page two but fairly easy ty :)

xFrank 03-15-2011 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bondage (Post 418665)
black ops pleaseeeeeee

Go in a high roller wager match, and double down. Hopefully everyone else doubles down too. You must play through this match, stripping off an article of clothing for every death you have. When (if) you're naked, you must begin to dress up as a girl, one article of clothing at a time. If you are in 4th place at any time during the match, you are only allowed to use your knife/tomahawk. If you do not place in the top 3 when the match is over, you must stay how you are dressed for however many places you are down, in hours (5th place would be 5 hours). 1st-3rd is safe. (:

xFrank 03-15-2011 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lexora (Post 418673)
i think the sc2 one is mines but i was in page two but fairly easy ty :)

jeez i am making mistakes today, i meant page 2 not page 1 haha you are right.

lexora 03-15-2011 08:56 PM

np np :) is ok people make mistakes a lot ^^ now i gotta either get a penis shape object or see what i have

Legacy 03-16-2011 08:49 AM

I have no msp atm and failed your play any song facing the other way, so i gave myself a golden shower. Please give me another dare / punishment.

EDIT: Could also be halo 3 / reach or red dead redemption