getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Punishing Azzy (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=421277)

Azarialeigh 01-05-2023 06:12 PM

Punishing Azzy

Let’s begin,
Hi my name is Azzy, and my dom enjoys humiliating me as a punishment.

So instead of constantly posting to random threads as he has had me do in the past. I am just going to start my own, so that it’s all in one place, and y’all can just keep reliving my humiliation every time I am required to post something.

Some times I will post “interactive” things. Sometimes they will just be reports.

Stay tune for some fun… for you… not me…

I fucking hate this already!

As my first punishment….
My dom asked me to do a task and it took me days to complete it. So as a punishment I am going to tell you about the task, what I had to do, and give you an opportunity to message me and see the photo from the task that he has selected

I had to remove my thongs in a public bathroom, place them in the toilet, let them get all soaking wet, then while they were still dripping wet, shove them up my cunt, and put on my pants, kneel on the ground and lick the dirtiest spot I could find on the floor, (it has been snowing and the ground was wet, god I hope it was water I licked and not piss).

My punishment for not doing that task in a timely manner is to post this, along with my kik. If you contact me and call me a “dumb slut”. Then I must send you the photo he has selected.

Kik amongthorns22

Azarialeigh 01-05-2023 07:47 PM

Fuck my ass

So here I was tonight with my largest dildo (10 inches or so) shoved deep in my pussy, and happily reading some naughty stories when my dom, being sadistic and cruel tonight… made me shove that entire dildo in my ass.

ALL THE WAY IN. Then I had to set a timer after I was sitting on my bed, dislodge shoved deep in my ass. And read out loud for 20 fucking minutes.

It was so fucking painful, I have no idea what I read, I couldn’t get through more than a sentence at a time, every time I moved or shifted my weight or tried to turn the page, the fucking dildo moved in or out of my ass and omg it hurt so bad,
I literally had tears running down my face, after the 20 minutes
Then trying to shift my self and get off my bed was pure torture,
I added more lube to the dildo and shoved it back in my ass then fucked myself slow and deep for 5 minutes, the last minute I fucked myself hard and deep begging my dom to stop raping my ass.

It will be a good 24 hours befor I can sit down without pain.

Azarialeigh 01-06-2023 05:35 PM

Anal fucking

So a task that started as something simple but evolved into so much more

Tonight I was told to do the same task as yesterday.
While reading I was to sit on my largest dildo deep in my ass and read, for 20 minutes. Painful yes as I am still sore from yesterday. That merged into wearing a tack bra, with 3 sports bras on top, to really push them in hard, while wearing my collar and a gag, (I picked my ball gag as it still allowed for easy breathing, but makes me drool a lot)

Instead of reading, I fucked my ass for the full 20 minutes.

I won’t be able to sit down for a few days, my ass is very sore, and my tits are so tender too

Ps zues, ya know that thing you always wanted to do, but I said fuck no, cuz you were to big… this is why. Today marks 2 years, I miss you.

Azarialeigh 01-08-2023 05:34 PM

Todays task/ punishment.

I was told to wear no panties to church, and also go plugged, that was torture,

When I got home I had to clean my room and do 3 loads of laundry, so I had to edge 3 times (one for each load of laundry)
And insert my Bluetooth vibe into my ass then post the link online for strangers to use me. I was then dared to remove one item of clothing every so often while cleaning, and once naked to clamp my nipples. Which my dom loved, so of course he said yes I had to do the dare.
Then I was made to send the stripping naked photos to a few different people (so humiliating.
All the while the vibe stayed in my ass and I kept having to give the link out, so it was taking forever to get any cleaning done.

Once my cleaning was finally done, I had to use my nipple suckers on and off for 5 minute increments till my tits were super sensitive and swollen, then I had to wear my tack bra and clamp my clit while I folded and put away all 3 loads of laundry. Once done, I removed the clamp on my clit and the tack bra and had to use the nipple suckers two more times on my nipples.

I definitely with think twice before I let my bedroom get that messy again.
To all the men(and maybe women) who used my vibe today, thank you.
I am sure this is not the only time it will be used as a punishment.

Azarialeigh 01-12-2023 04:22 PM

Was it worth it

Yesterday I had sex, which isn’t the problem I suppose, only I am in denial and I came twice. The sex was glorious. Pure perfection.

However, I am of course being punished, because well I came (twice) without permission.

For the next 48 hours, I am to ask you all how I should edge. For each person that comments, I have to do 3 edges, in the way they suggest, (of course within my limits)

So, how should I be punished, how should I be forced to edge?

wolf82 01-12-2023 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azarialeigh (Post 4980272)

With toothpaste on your clit while kneeling in a corner

Azarialeigh 01-12-2023 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf82 (Post 4980279)
With toothpaste on your clit while kneeling in a corner

Oh two of my dislikes in one punishment! Damn your good!
I will add this to the list! Thank you

MrSpanker 01-12-2023 06:57 PM

Edge with a red pussy

25 hard swats with a wooden spoon
Edge
Edge
Edge

Azarialeigh 01-12-2023 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSpanker (Post 4980351)
Edge with a red pussy

Edge
Edge
Edge

Oh how cruel!
Thank you I shall add it to the list

Azarialeigh 01-12-2023 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stelle01 (Post 4980355)
Mistress looking for a long term sub boy
Bondage, Humiliation, Degradation, CBT, JOI, Body Writing, Food play, TPE, Anal Play, Forced Bi, Cuckolding, Body Worship, feet worship, Spitting, Orgy, Buttplugs, Collar and Leash, Facesitting, Wax Play, Rope Play, Spanking, Obedience Training, Pegging, Toilet control
Kik me at sarah66898832

Yeah… I think you have the wrong thread…

MasterMartin 01-12-2023 11:30 PM

Try to come to an Edge while slapping your pussy every 15 seconds as hard as you can with a wodden spoon pr paddle.
Let's see how long this takes you as punishment

MrMel 01-13-2023 06:50 AM

You should start by putting some toothpaste on your clit.

Insert one of your vibrators and write on a paper ""I came (twice) without permission".

After each edge spank your clit for the number of times you write the previous phrase.

Dungeonmaster 01-14-2023 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azarialeigh (Post 4980272)
For the next 48 hours, I am to ask you all how I should edge. For each person that comments, I have to do 3 edges, in the way they suggest, (of course within my limits)

I have two different ideas in mind and I love both. As I gotta decide for one of them, here you go:
Plug your ass with the biggest plug you have and kneel down with a sheet of paper and a pen.
You have to write lines while constantly teasing your cunt.
Write "Dumb slut is not allowed to cum".
Here is the twist: You are not allowed to stop teasing your cunt, but each edge is only allowed after you have completed 20 lines.

Azarialeigh 01-14-2023 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster (Post 4981307)
I have two different ideas in mind and I love both. As I gotta decide for one of them, here you go:
Plug your ass with the biggest plug you have and kneel down with a sheet of paper and a pen.
You have to write lines while constantly teasing your cunt.
Write "Dumb slut is not allowed to cum".
Here is the twist: You are not allowed to stop teasing your cunt, but each edge is only allowed after you have completed 20 lines.

I was asked to ask you for your other edging idea as well, apparently I will have to do both of your ideas

UselessBoy 01-14-2023 06:22 PM

Mistress Azzy will go on all fours to the bathroom, spank your pussy 10 times and then edge, then go to another room, clamp your pussy and nipples then edge and last with the clamps on will use ice on your pussy for 3 minutes then edge.

Dungeonmaster 01-15-2023 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azarialeigh (Post 4981970)
I was asked to ask you for your other edging idea as well, apparently I will have to do both of your ideas

Guess you are not gonna like that one.
It is to repeat the initial task from this thread and edge while you lick the floor.

It seems the task was very humiliating and hard for you. At least I suppose this is why it took you so long. Yeah, you know where the idea came from now.

Lyb 01-15-2023 12:59 PM

every 10s you must slap your clit. If you've not edged before the 10th slap you must wait 2mn with toothpaste on your pussy while kneeling in a corner and start again.

Have fun :D

Azarialeigh 01-15-2023 03:29 PM

Sunday funday

Well todays punishment, because we love punishment don’t we.

Azzy has a few rules in which she must obey.
1. Her orgasms are controlled by her dom, (currently she is in denial)
2. She is not allowed panties without permission
3. Her cunt will always be referred to as a cunt
4. Must post publicly her punishments and other reports to this thread
5. She will address her dom as Sir (capital S)

She will also obey all tasks her Dom gives her that are within her limits.
I fucked up, a few times when messaging I didn’t refer to Sir with a capital S.
So I was made to put hot sauces on my finger and fuck my ass with it, then satisfied with that, he just for my humiliation and pain and his own pleasure told me to put it on my clit as well. When I questioned him about it, I was told to put it in my cunt as well.
Then I was made to rub my clit till I edged.

Needless to say, I am now sitting on my couch in burning pain, with a wet cunt, and a sore clit and trying to type out this report.

If you message me on kik and call me a dumb slut I will send you a photo of my punishment 🥵

radag 01-16-2023 01:41 PM

Hmm sitting on the couch? That seems generous, I would have you on all 4s on the floor in front of him exposing yourself to him as much as you can. Perhaps as a reward you can have nipple clamps on.

Dareslut99 01-31-2023 07:39 PM

Any updates or anything new?

MisterDare 02-01-2023 06:18 PM

I feel like your master should introduce you to some good old fashion figging.

Azarialeigh 02-02-2023 09:25 AM

Punishment dump.

Life has been super busy lately, and my dom has let a few “friends” use/dare/punish me lately… (over the past 2 weeks) I don’t honestly remember everything I have been forced to do, but here are some of the highlights

My clothes were picked out, no panties and had to wedge my yoga pants all day.

I have had to remove my bra/thong numerous times at work, (seriously y’all come on)

Remove my thong and shove it in my pussy

Remove my thong and bra, put them in the toilet and wear them then the rest of the day.

Pee on the toilet seat

Lick a toilet seat

Strip naked in a public bathroom (in a stall)

Wear a plug at work, store, church

Wear my tack bra to the store church and work

Fuck basically every hole,

Edge at least 20 times

Smack my clit

Wear nipple suckers, clamps, bobby-pins, binder clips

Tape my boobs

Plastic wrap my boobs and stomach

Shave my cunt

Fuck my ass with my biggest dildo

Refrain from sex

And yes send so many fucking photos to strangers

Oh and write a terrible story on my fetlife page about a consensual fantasy

I am sure I am forgetting a lot, if you gave me one, and I didn’t post it here I am sorry, your welcome to post it as well

Hopefully I can get back to reporting soon

All my love Azzy!

Azarialeigh 02-06-2023 04:44 AM

Weekend report

Well I had another eventful weekend…

I was punished for honestly I believe for his own amusement, made to fuck my ass with my largest dildo while my nipples were clamped. It hurt so bad, I was begging to stop, he was not responding to my messages, so I kept going, my ass was so sore and raw.

He has also allowed me to play with a few “online friends”. I’ll give a few highlights of that as well, I stripped in my car, wrote lines, listened to some hypnotic recordings, licked a shoe (well both of them) pissed my panties, and put them in my mouth, and taped my boobs and smacked them.

I am going to make a separate post for my Sunday adventure stay tune!

Azarialeigh 02-06-2023 08:47 PM

Sunday/ funday

As promised Sunday,
I went to church, stuffed, plugged and wearing my tack bra… did I last all 4 hours no, so when I got home I had to do it all over again for 2 more hours… on and off all day, my cunt, ass and boobs were so sore

Then because well punishments arnt enough without more pain, I had to fuck my ass with my dildo covers in toothpaste as lube.

Oh and my sore nipples clamped

Sunday was not a funday at all

Azarialeigh 02-10-2023 08:56 AM

Exposing Azzy

Well happy Friday to you all…
Yesterday I had to have both my cunt and ass filled/plugged for quite a long time while I was at work.

In stead of me sending a photo to anyone who responds with “dumb slut”
I will send you a link to an exposed site.

You will then be able to extend my exposure…

I don’t think I am allowed to post the link here on gd, but please feel free to message my kik Amongthorns22 and say “dumb slut” and I will send you the link

Azarialeigh 02-11-2023 07:31 AM

Are we having a happy Saturday….

So for no reason other than because ya know it’s fun to torment me,

I am currently at work with my nipples tied and braless, so my nipples are very perky and very noticeable thru my shirt, (and of course no bra)

And my dom also has my cunt stuffed with garbage,

This “dumb slut” also still has to give out her link to her exposed photo

So if you would like to have that link, or see a pic of my tits or cunt…
You know what to do….

Dareslut99 03-15-2023 08:16 AM

Any chance that link is still available dumb slut

Azarialeigh 04-25-2023 07:14 AM

It’s been a while

Hey there friends and fans of Azzy… I’ve been gone a while (real life shit)

But I have had a few punishments since returning that I haven’t yet posted about.

I asked my dom what I should have for lunch the other day the two choices were grilled cheese or Mac and cheese, he told me to make the grilled cheese.
When I went to get the bread I realized it was moldy. Without thinking I made the Mac and cheese instead. When dom asked me later how lunch was I told him the bread was moldy so I made the other meal instead he was angry I did not inform him of the change.
I was forced to put ice cubes down my bra and wait for them to completely melt, then had to stand in my cold wet bra and panties in an ice cold shower for 2 minutes. I was then allowed to shower normally (after removing my clothing) and then the last 2 minutes had to turn it to ice cold again.

The other thing was, twice now I was made to give out my Bluetooth vibe link. Even though I am in denial I was to post making it sound like I wanted orgasms (forced of course)

Both times I had numerous forced orgasms so much so my clit swelled and towards the end the orgasms were intense even painful.

As my dom has said, sluts should not receive orgasms as a reward. Orgasms are used for punishment. Denial is my reward

I’ll keep y’all posted what other trouble my sassy mouth gets me in :)

HoneyBlondie 04-27-2023 10:50 AM

Hot reports, Azzy!!! I wouldn't survive 20 minutes with such a big dildo all the way in my ass. Amazing that you endured that! And a tack bra with so many sports bras on top, pressing the tacks so deeply into your tits? Fuck, I could never :o

I know your Dom wanted you to use capital S when you adress him as "Sir", is he okay with you typing out "Dom" as "dom" in your posts or is your body about to suffer another punishment? I've seen you use uppercase D for that word sometimes, so there must be a part of you that has been taught to do that. Because I would obviously hate for him to have a reason to put you through something painful again. No I definitely wouldn't enjoy reading about that ;)

But ultimately, your Dom must be very proud to have such a playful, brave little slut.

Azarialeigh 05-01-2023 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoneyBlondie (Post 5084996)
Hot reports, Azzy!!! I wouldn't survive 20 minutes with such a big dildo all the way in my ass. Amazing that you endured that! And a tack bra with so many sports bras on top, pressing the tacks so deeply into your tits? Fuck, I could never :o

I know your Dom wanted you to use capital S when you adress him as "Sir", is he okay with you typing out "Dom" as "dom" in your posts or is your body about to suffer another punishment? I've seen you use uppercase D for that word sometimes, so there must be a part of you that has been taught to do that. Because I would obviously hate for him to have a reason to put you through something painful again. No I definitely wouldn't enjoy reading about that ;)

But ultimately, your Dom must be very proud to have such a playful, brave little slut.

Quite honestly, I don’t know if my Dom has even read any of my reports here.
He really only prefers I use Sir, or Master with proper punctuation when I am talking to him, and has never corrected me publicly when talking about him…
I don’t think I’m going to ask… lol

He does rather enjoy me being obedient, and rewarding me for such. However just between you and me, I think he enjoys punishing me much more.
Although he won’t admit it.

Azarialeigh 05-03-2023 08:21 PM

Today… let me just start by saying how very much I adore and trust this person…

Todays punishment was the most humiliating, disgusting and brutal thing I have done in just about forever. I was pushed much father than I though I could handle, however, my dom knew what I needed and could handle and trusted me to use the safe word we have set in place.
With all that said

I had to start of scrubbing my clit, and my spread open pussy with a bottle brush.
Hard and fast making it very red, and tender to the touch. Once he thought that was good enough, I had to clean my cunt with the same brush. It scraped and scratched going in and I begged him not to make me do it.
However he just told me to fuck it hard and fast,
When I was done I pulled the brush out and it was red with blood,

I thought the punishment was done, however he then had me scrub the outside and clit again but this time with the toilet brush,

Again I though we were done…

Sadly we were most definitely not. I had to put toothpaste on my clit, then my pussy lips, then masterbate with toothpaste on my fingers then fuck myself again with the bottle brush.

There was lots of begging and crying on my part. I was then allowed to wash off the toothpaste with the toilet water.

However a nice warm shower, a yummy salad for dinner and endless compliments and very soon some cuddles (after I finish my report)

This is definitely a punishment I do not recommend. Subs seriously do not “play” with someone if they push you past your limits, violate your consent, or don’t stop when you use your safe word. Your physical and mental health should always be your doms top priority. If it is not… leave…
I stayed far to long with a dom who did not deserve me…

And doms, consent consent consent (that is all)

My darling Dom, you know who you are, and I will forever be great full for the me you have set free….

Report done, now may I get the cuddles?