getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Ask me Anything (AMA) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   New to getDare, 18 Female, curious and honest. (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=360980)

AngelicSinner 02-25-2019 04:57 PM

New to getDare, 18 Female, curious and honest.

Hello everyone, I am brand New to getDare and I thought I'd start by saying hello to everyone and just put myself out there. So if anyone has anything they'd like to ask me I will happily answer honestly and to the best of my ability. I'm looking to explore myself more and hopefully will get some good questions that will really make me think and perhaps even more curious.

So feel free to ask away!

The only questions i will not answer is personal information such as my address and such.

MastersVoice 02-25-2019 05:01 PM

Hey AngelicSinner,

Welcome to getDare.

How did you come across getDare?

M.V

Mercuratic 02-25-2019 05:05 PM

Welcome!

Why did you decide to join?

IWon 02-25-2019 05:09 PM

What are your thoughts on bondage? If you were to try it, would you rather be on the receiving or giving end? Assuming you haven't before.

AngelicSinner 02-25-2019 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MastersVoice (Post 3583734)
Hey AngelicSinner,

Welcome to getDare.

How did you come across getDare?

M.V

Hello, nice to meet you. And thank you for the welcome

I stumbled across getDare by accident. I was browsing the internet on a night that i was bored and i looked up "exciting risky dice dares" it took me to the dice dare part of getDare. That is how i found getDare

AngelicSinner 02-25-2019 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercuratic (Post 3583738)
Welcome!

Why did you decide to join?

I had actually hung around the site just simply observing for a while. But i was more curious and you are only allowed so much access as a guest and i realized I actually wanted to participate in some of the things I saw or at least be able to interact with like minded people on this site who had similar likes as me. and it seemed like a lot of people were really honest and didn't try to hide who they were, that is why i decided to join.

AngelicSinner 02-25-2019 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IWon (Post 3583744)
What are your thoughts on bondage? If you were to try it, would you rather be on the receiving or giving end? Assuming you haven't before.

I am very curious about bondage and think I might like to experiment with it in the future. I currently have never been bound. I think if I were to participate in bondage I would most likely wish to be on the receiving end. I have to admit the thought of being tied up and at the mercy of someone else does turn me on salightly. I cannot however see my self tying someone else up and using them.

getdaring 02-25-2019 05:24 PM

so how long have you been lurking here, and have you done any of the dares on here? how experienced are you with dares?

MastersVoice 02-25-2019 05:28 PM

Why the name AngelicSinner?

isitlogical 02-25-2019 05:51 PM

What is your personal favorite (biggest turn on for you) but unlived sexual fantasy?

AngelicSinner 02-25-2019 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MastersVoice (Post 3583761)
Why the name AngelicSinner?

Well I chose the name AngelicSinner for the reason that I haven't had much experience with, but am still into kink. I also chose it because I am still a virgin, I must admit though it is of my own choice and yet I'm not exactly what most people would consider innocent. That is why I chose the name.

AngelicSinner 02-25-2019 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by getdaring (Post 3583757)
so how long have you been lurking here, and have you done any of the dares on here? how experienced are you with dares?

About two months. I have not yet completed a dare from this site yet but i have completed some not related to this site and am I no expert but do have some experience with dares.

AngelicSinner 02-25-2019 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by isitlogical (Post 3583774)
What is your personal favorite (biggest turn on for you) but unlived sexual fantasy?

Hmmmm i'm not sure about that one. My biggest turn on but unlived sexual fantasy would be a role play scene. in the form of an interrogation where I was tied up and restrained while someone used different implements on different parts of my body. Alternating between painful and pleasurable tactics to try and get me to talk while I resisted, ultimately making it worse on myself before I ultimately break and confess whatever information they were trying to get.

I hope that answered your question.

batfinch 02-25-2019 08:17 PM

Do you always sit on the toilet seat?

AngelicSinner 02-25-2019 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batfinch (Post 3583895)
Do you always sit on the toilet seat?

ummm, yes? I always sit on the toilet seat when using the bathroom.

Sluttycumdump1 02-25-2019 11:16 PM

How do you feel about sissies?

Bobcat 02-25-2019 11:56 PM

1. what is the wildest dare you ever did
2. have you ever been nude in group
3. would you ever do a dice roll to see what you wear to a party if nude was in there
4. do you like micro mini skirts
5, what side do like the most dom or slave
6, would you dress a guy up as women and take them to a bar
7. would you put a guy on cam dress a guy up as women
8. what is the worse thing you gave a guy to do
9. what is a secret you like to keep away from everyone
10.what would you do if an older guy was nude in front of in their 50s

AngelicSinner 02-26-2019 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sluttycumdump1 (Post 3584169)
How do you feel about sissies?

I feel that they should be free to be and act like who they are. I feel they should not be judged simply on their preference. I have no sexual feelings towards them but I do not dislike them either. I support them in their choice to act like and be who makes them feel best or right in their own skin. If they enjoy being a sissy than I am glad they find joy from it and that is all that matters to me

AngelicSinner 02-26-2019 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobcat (Post 3584242)
1. what is the wildest dare you ever did
2. have you ever been nude in group
3. would you ever do a dice roll to see what you wear to a party if nude was in there
4. do you like micro mini skirts
5, what side do like the most dom or slave
6, would you dress a guy up as women and take them to a bar
7. would you put a guy on cam dress a guy up as women
8. what is the worse thing you gave a guy to do
9. what is a secret you like to keep away from everyone
10.what would you do if an older guy was nude in front of in their 50s

The wildest dare I have ever done, hmm well I havent done too many wild ones yet because I'm still new but I think the wildest dare in general that I have ever done is went skinny dipping with some friends in a lake near campus and the Dean walked by. Me and my friends were able to hide of course but it was still kind of exhilarating at the chance of getting caught in such an exposing position by a man of power. not that I wanted him to catch me of course because there could have been serious consequences if he did.

I think my first response answered number two. yes I have. I've been skinny dipping with a group and also played strip poker with some and then locker room of course. not sure if that counts.

I think it would depend what the other options besides nude were and what type of party it was.

yes I do like micro mini skirts. I own one pair but very rarely wear it in public because of its length. I've only worn it once or twice and that was to a club.

umm I'm not sure yet if I like dom or slave yet, personality wise i think i lean towards submissive mors but I'm not sure.

I'm not sure if I would. Maybe if it was a friend of mine and they enjoyed dressing up as a women and asked me to help pick there clothes out I probably would but I wouldn't forcibly dress a man like a women and take them out I feel that would be too humiliating for them.

I dont think I would.

the worst thing I gave a guy to do. I'm not sure what you mean. as in a dare I gave a guy? well I told a guy to smack his balls with a wooden spoon 200 times but that's only because he asked for it.

A secret I like to keep from everyone.......well I dont exactly advertise that I'm still a virgin even if it is by my own choosing so i guess that counts.

I think I would frankly be a little shocked and awkward. I would probably politely ask for them to put their clothes on though I have nothing against older men.

UsedBoy18 02-26-2019 12:40 AM

What is your height and weight?

AngelicSinner 02-26-2019 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UsedBoy18 (Post 3584274)
What is your height and weight?

I am 5'3" so I am on the shorter side. I weight 130lbs. Mostly from muscle as I play volleyball and do track for my university.

MastersVoice 02-26-2019 10:49 AM

What do you hope to get out of being on getDare?

M.V

AngelicSinner 02-26-2019 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MastersVoice (Post 3584660)
What do you hope to get out of being on getDare?

M.V

I hope that by being here I will be able to push myself to try different things that I may other wise not try. I hope that I can learn by talking to others and discovering their experiences and maybe even just meet some like minded people. I hope that I am able to broaden my horizons and discover more of things that I like or dislike by trying things on this site.

LessAwful 02-26-2019 03:17 PM

Hey, welcome to the site :)
Great that you're putting up an AMA immediately, great way to get started out IMO.
  • If you had to pick, would you say you're a Sub, Dom, or Switch?
  • Do you know what your likes and limits are yet?
  • What do you do in your free time?
  • Do you pour the milk or the cereal first?
  • Are you looking for dares to participate in, or people to engage with? As in, what's your priority?
  • Have you got any toys?
  • Most interesting dare you've read about?

AngelicSinner 02-26-2019 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LessAwful (Post 3584935)
Hey, welcome to the site :)
Great that you're putting up an AMA immediately, great way to get started out IMO.
  • If you had to pick, would you say you're a Sub, Dom, or Switch?
  • Do you know what your likes and limits are yet?
  • What do you do in your free time?
  • Do you pour the milk or the cereal first?
  • Are you looking for dares to participate in, or people to engage with? As in, what's your priority?
  • Have you got any toys?
  • Most interesting dare you've read about?

Hello and thank you for the welcome.

To answer your questions:

If I had to pick, although I cant say for sure, I think I'm most likely a submissive, maybe more from my personality than kink. I wouldnt officially declare myself a sub I dont think though until I had at least a little experience on both ends, just to know how each feels if that makes sense or maybe I would just wait till I had actually tried submitting to another to call myself a submissive

I cant say for sure what my likes and limits are. I havent had enough experience to say that. Althea I would say in the limit department I'd include the same ones, as in no family, social suicide, permanent, etc...

In my free time I frequently play volleyball, I love the sport and as I think I mentioned earlier play it for my university. Aside from athletics I love love love to read in my free time. I love science fiction and fantasy books. I also love to party but I think that's besides the point.

I always pout the cereal and then the milk.

I think my priorities and a little varied. I think since I'm so new that I am first looking for people to engage with and maybe learn from their experiences but I will want to, maybe some times soon, start to participate in dares. Honestly I dont think I'd know where to start with them though.

I currently do not have any toys, I make do usually with house hold items if I need to.

The most interesting dare I have ever read about, that's a difficult question for me to a answer. I have read many interesting ones but each is interesting in it's own way. If I had to choose......I think it would be one that involved the one being dared to go to a local park and the had to start at the tree line of the park. In front of the treeline was a bench that faced the opposite direction. with an occupant in it. the bench would have to be several yards away. I dared would then have to strip and silently crawl their way behind the bench without disturbing the one on it. This would object had to have been on a day the park was scarcely occupied in my opinion. The dared would then have to silently masturbate to orgasm without a sound or risk discovery. they would then have to make it back to their clothes in the trees and redress all without being caught.

LessAwful 02-26-2019 04:06 PM

Nice answers, thanks. As for where to start with dares, once you get that far, I'd personally suggest finding some "playmates" (people willing to spend time coming up with stuff), or simply posting on the GD forums.

Some more surface-level questions:
  • Hair style and color?
  • Body shape?
  • Pubic hair preference?
  • And of course, favorite color?

AngelicSinner 02-26-2019 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LessAwful (Post 3584974)
Nice answers, thanks. As for where to start with dares, once you get that far, I'd personally suggest finding some "playmates" (people willing to spend time coming up with stuff), or simply posting on the GD forums.

Some more surface-level questions:
  • Hair style and color?
  • Body shape?
  • Pubic hair preference?
  • And of course, favorite color?

I'm glad you liked my answers. As to finding a "playmate" when I got to that point, it doesn't sound like a bad idea, though I think I'd be a little worried about finding the right one.

My hair is a light brown, almost dirty blond. Natural, I have never dyed it. It is slightly wavy naturally and comes down to the small of my back.

Body shape, well I mentioned earlier that I'm on the shorter side so my curves ar a little closer together but I have an athletic build.

My pubic hair preference is shaved completely. I think its cleaner that way, or that's at least how I feel and you dont have to worry about your hair trapping some smells. plus I think that being shaved bare makes you so much more sensitive to touch, at least in my opinion.

My favorite color is a dark forest/hunter green.

LessAwful 02-26-2019 04:22 PM

Thx for the answers :)
As for meeting people, I can also recommend taking a peek into the GD chat once in a while.

AngelicSinner 02-26-2019 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LessAwful (Post 3584995)
Thx for the answers :)
As for meeting people, I can also recommend taking a peek into the GD chat once in a while.

Thank you for the suggestions

AngelicSinner 02-26-2019 09:16 PM

It will probably be a little bit before I use one of them though because I'm taking it kind of slow. Just exploring and trying to slowly experience all I can.

Sklavenhalter 02-27-2019 01:34 AM

Masturbation

What about masturbation:

1) When did you do it the first time
2) How do you do it?
3) which implements do you use for it
4) on which places you have done it?
5) how often do you masturbate?
6) what do you think about while doing it?
7) when was your last time doing it
8) would you like to be controlled in this part of your life?

Tx for your answers ...

MastersVoice 02-27-2019 05:01 AM

What are you studying at university?
What do you want to do when you leave?
Was it hard to leave home?
If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
Who is your favorite person?

AngelicSinner 02-27-2019 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MastersVoice (Post 3585453)
What are you studying at university?
What do you want to do when you leave?
Was it hard to leave home?
If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
Who is your favorite person?

I am currently studying biomedical engineering.

When I leave I would like to work with prostect limbs, specifically for veterans. My long term goal though is that I would like to development a prosthetic that allows the wearer to be able to feel. To allow them to feel texturs, pain, heat and vibrations. Currently the amount of sensation in them is very limited or faulty. I want this because as cliché as it sounds I want to help people and k think if I can restore the feeling to some one, allowthem to feel the softness of the hand of the one they love, or the smoothness of a fabric, the fur of an animal, to restore some sense of normality to them is what I want.

To me it was only a little hard to leave home, I miss my family but I also know they are still there and I'm not going to get hung up on that fact. I'm just gonna live my life to the fullest.

If I could change one thing about myself, I think it would be changing the fact that I can be really shy. I'm not shy in expressing myself but I'm shy in the fact of going up to someone I dont know.

My favorite person? I'm not sure. like in general? or people I know. if it's people I know I'd say it is my best friend, I know that's a obvious answer but its true. shes energetic and out going, a little crazy at times but that's what I love about her.

Consensus 02-27-2019 12:10 PM

Let me be the bajillionth person to warmly welcome you here! Welcome! Looks like this will be a good place for you. May I advise caution nevertheless, not because it's unsafe here but because the temptation as a new person is to dive into everything. Take it slowly and have fun!

Now, I shall be askink ze qveshtions!

1. What is your favourite film and why?

2. What is your favourite book and why?

3. What is the carrying capacity of a swallow?

4. What is your favourite footwear?

5. Have you read up on the rules threads about the place? If not, why not? If so, do you think you'd like rules?

6. So, like me at your age, you're a virgin. Good for you. Have you considered a chastity device?

7. Who is Spain?

8. What's your least favourite food and can you convince me to agree with you and not eat it?

I look forward to seeing your answers and hope you enjoy the questions!

Connie

AngelicSinner 02-27-2019 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sklavenhalter (Post 3585359)
What about masturbation:

1) When did you do it the first time
2) How do you do it?
3) which implements do you use for it
4) on which places you have done it?
5) how often do you masturbate?
6) what do you think about while doing it?
7) when was your last time doing it
8) would you like to be controlled in this part of your life?

Tx for your answers ...

I think the first time I masturbated was when I was 15 years of age.

I usually use only my fingers and rub my clit or sometimes slip a single finger inside me.

I'm a simple girl, I just use my fingers.:)

I usually only masturbate in my room, I have done it once in the bathroom between classes.

I dont currently masturbate an enormous amount. typically one to three times a week maybe less.

I dont know if I think about one thing specifically, I think it all depends what mood I'm in. Sometimes I think about being tied up, sometimes If I want to go slow I think about smoneteasing me slowly until I begged for it. All depends how I'm feeling in the moment.

my last time I'd have to say was four days ago.

I'm not sure how I feel about the thought of my masturbation beingcontrolled. i think it would be a little humiliating to have someone tell me how to play with myself or having to asked to be able too. i am not against the idea though, i think I'd be willing to try it at some point.

AngelicSinner 02-27-2019 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Consensus (Post 3585722)
Let me be the bajillionth person to warmly welcome you here! Welcome! Looks like this will be a good place for you. May I advise caution nevertheless, not because it's unsafe here but because the temptation as a new person is to dive into everything. Take it slowly and have fun!

Now, I shall be askink ze qveshtions!

1. What is your favourite film and why?

2. What is your favourite book and why?

3. What is the carrying capacity of a swallow?

4. What is your favourite footwear?

5. Have you read up on the rules threads about the place? If not, why not? If so, do you think you'd like rules?

6. So, like me at your age, you're a virgin. Good for you. Have you considered a chastity device?

7. Who is Spain?

8. What's your least favourite food and can you convince me to agree with you and not eat it?

I look forward to seeing your answers and hope you enjoy the questions!

Connie

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! And thank you for the kind advice. I think I am going to try to take it slow and ease my way into things and just have fun.

My favorite film is Enders Game. Not because it's the best film, I'm not saying it's bad but it's not amazing either. But it is my favorite film because it's one of the few that closely represent the book it was based off of, a book I have read several time actually and I am glad the movie brought the scenes that the book made me imagine, to life.

My favorite book. sorry I'm taking the liberty and changing that to books. it would be the throne of glass series. I have read all the books and even the prequel book. its an amazing series that never gets dull and keeps the reader on their toes and emotionalls involved.

As to the carrying capacity of a swallow, like the animal I think it is about one pound give or take a few ounces based on the size of it.

My favorite foot wear are heels, yeah I know typical girl answer but I have a reason. I'm 5'3 and I hate always feeling looked down on by females and males alike. so even though I feel like I want to chop my feet off sometimes If I wear them for to long, I love them. plush their are so many different styles, boots, stilettos, kitten, wedges, chunks, platform, etc.

I have not read up on the rules thread, no specific reason just because I really am just looking around, I havent had anything specific in mind yet. Do you suggest I take a look at it?

I dont think I've ever considered a chasity device. Never really was an idea in my head I guess I just dont see why I would need one or the appeal of them. But i honestly havent put to much thought into chastity devices in general.

Spain is a man named Cocker Spaniel. He changed his name when he got the chance because he didnt like the way people shortened his name to Cock because it was easier and quicker to say. So he cut out his first name completely and changed his last to his first and shortened it to Spani. But with he was sinning the document to change his name he accidentally spelled it Spain. That is who Spain is.

My least favorite food is bacon. So no I dont think I'll be able to convince you lol. But I hate it not because of the taste itself but an experience I had with it. I was once helping my friend clean out her grandmother's house and I was working on cleaning out her cabinet and guess what I found? I found an open packet of warm unrefrigerated bacon. it had molded and it was covered in spilled molasses. It was so gross I havent ate bacon since.

I hope you enjoy my answers for I very much enjoyed your questions

Consensus 02-27-2019 03:12 PM

Ender's Game is a fantastic book, I agree. And yes, good film adaptation. Thank you for your answers, they were great to read.

1. Have you read Frank Herbert's Dune? Or seen the David Lynch film of the book?
(If you haven't, try them!)

2. Would you wish you to be taller or everyone else to be shorter if you had that power and why would you choose the option you did?

3. Your experience with bacon sounds pretty harrowing! Is there anything that could make you eat bacon again? Or, if not, would you consider being vegetarian?

And yes, I'd suggest looking into some of the rules-based threads. If you have fantasies that a bit subby they are an easy way to gain that feeling without going too far and a great way to see what you can stand. Look up the user 'Kah' (who is an amazing person) to see just how far they can go.

Hope these are still engaging for you!

Connie

AngelicSinner 02-27-2019 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Consensus (Post 3585909)
Ender's Game is a fantastic book, I agree. And yes, good film adaptation. Thank you for your answers, they were great to read.

1. Have you read Frank Herbert's Dune? Or seen the David Lynch film of the book?
(If you haven't, try them!)

2. Would you wish you to be taller or everyone else to be shorter if you had that power and why would you choose the option you did?

3. Your experience with bacon sounds pretty harrowing! Is there anything that could make you eat bacon again? Or, if not, would you consider being vegetarian?

And yes, I'd suggest looking into some of the rules-based threads. If you have fantasies that a bit subby they are an easy way to gain that feeling without going too far and a great way to see what you can stand. Look up the user 'Kah' (who is an amazing person) to see just how far they can go.

Hope these are still engaging for you!

Connie

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. I havent met many people who have read the book.

I have not but I will most definitely look into them now that you have mentioned it.

I would most definitely with to be taller. Maybe 5'5" or 5'6" at least but not freakishly tall of course. I'd choose this because it would likely make me run faster and I love to run. feeling the wind beat against me but I push back. I love the freedom and exhilaration.

I would never consider becoming a vegetarian! I love meat and fish to much I think I'd cry if I had to. As to eating bacon again, I think I would but only if I didnt realize it was and I didnt have to cook it.

I will look into them per your suggestion, I'm not saying I will participate in them but I will keep an open mind. thank you for the helpful suggestions and telling me about "Kah". And yes I definitely find your questions still engaging so thank you.

AngelicSinner 02-27-2019 09:12 PM

I do just want to say a quick thanks to everyone who has posted so far for being so welcoming to me and kind. And I also love hearing the questions all of you have asked me so far. So again just a quick, but sincere, thank you!

Sklavenhalter 02-28-2019 12:35 AM

Questions

So here are some more questions for you:

- in which country do you live?
- what are your last grades in university?
- what sports are you doing?
- describe your body
- Have you been fucked? How often? How many men? Also women? Did you blow and swallow? Also anal fucking? Which places? Describe your hardest fucking in details
- do you watch porn? What kind of?
- what clothes do you wear normally?
- what shoes do you have? List all with brand and model if possible
- have you ever been spanked?
- how have you been punished at home?

Tx for your answers