getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Diaper Dare: Explicit (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=84929)

Frozzle_DX 08-17-2011 03:58 AM

Person Above Diaper Dare: Explicit

Another Person above Diaper Dare but lets make this interesting, none of those boring dares which are like 'Sleep in diapers for a night' instead, lets make it interesting! Have fun guys

db25 08-17-2011 06:26 AM

Well, frozzle you wrote the book pretty much with your big diaper dare.

But how about you buy a pack of diapers. Cut slits in a third of them. Randomly throw them in a pile or bucket or whatever. Now, you can only use diapers from now on until all are gone. Every time you need a change, you have to randomly select one. You also have to sleep in diapers and can't get up until you have wet yourself.

Is that good?

pie 08-17-2011 11:55 AM

You must randomly select from the three options wheather it be dice or pieces of paper in a hat idc.
1. you will wear a diaper for three days inside the diaper will be every kids favorite sandwitch peanut butter and jelly you may not take it off for the three days if it starts to overflow add another one.
2. you will wear a diaper for only 2 days but you must find at least 5 pieces of doggy doo doo and add it to your diaper again you may not take it off if you start to overflow add another one.
3. god i hope you did not roll or pick this one because if you did you will be sorry. To start with you will roll 3 dice this will tell you how many times you must pee in your diaper. Next you will roll three dice again and this is how many times you must poop in your diaper. Next you will roll to see what to put in your diaper 1) glue 2) icy hot 3) toothpaste 4) honey 5) ice cream 6) something of your choice that smells really bad
You are not allowed out of your diaper untill you have reached the number of pees and poops in your diaper that you have rolled.

Forestpup 08-18-2011 02:11 AM

your thing to do is to give yourself a 1 liter enema consisting of ice water and tobasco sauce. enjoy your enema because you have to hold it for an hour before you can diaper up and release it. i hope you make it because if you do you don't get any extra things. if you don't make it and mess your undies well give yourself a nice wedgie in your undies to smear it around and then put a diaper over it. you are to use the diaper 5 more times both pee and poop before you can remove the diaper.

after you finish your required 5 pees and poops you are to remove the diaper and leave it in your room for two days so it stinks up your room. if the smell is to bad by the end of the first day you may remove it. but if it doesn't it has to stay atleast the two days.

have fun and enjoy :)

Forestpup 08-22-2011 12:34 AM

anyone wanna continue this?

k1rage 09-26-2011 07:41 AM

next time you feel like putting on a diaper roll a die
1-2: one diaper
3-4: 2 diapers
5-6: three diapers is what you must wear.

roll again this number is how many glasses of water you must drink

roll a third time, this number is how many people you must pm for permission before you may change.

Iam 09-27-2011 04:26 AM

If you can, go buy some diapers in your size. If not, then make a pad out of a while roll of toilet paper and insert it in your underwear (make sure you are wearing tight underwear). Now that you have your diaper/makeshift diaper on, drink 2 liters of water, and 1 cup of hot green tea with no sweetener. When you first feel the urge to pee, drink a glass of cold water. When the urge grows stronger, do 30 sit-ups. When your urge grows even stronger, do 50 jumping jacks. When you get to the point where you feel like you will wet yourself within 30 minutes, drink a 32oz. bottle of rain berry gaterade. After you drink that, go sit on the toilet for 30 seconds, do NOT pee yet. When you get to the point where you feel like you will only last for ten more minutes, reach inside your diaper, and masturbate until you cum. Now wait for the urge to intensify. Once it does, wait for 5 minutes exact. Now go sit on the toilet once more, but this time...you may pee, but in your diaper. After you have peed, masturbate once more. Now drink another gaterade, followed by a glass of cold water. Now enjoy the rest of your day. Holding it in for so long will make your muscles weak for the rest of the day, therefore making you have to pee more often after you have released your long awaited pee. I reccomend starting this dare as soon as you wake up.

k1rage 09-29-2011 02:27 PM

first you must drink at least: 32 oz water, 32 oz prune juice, 2 beers (provided your old enough), and one caffeinated drink.

Next all you have to do is not use the bathroom at all for 6 hours, you also may not wear diapers for this time.

After that you must pm me with a full report on how the dare went. If necessary I will punish you based on how badly you failed. The worse you fail the more extreme you diaper punishment will be.

D_Daze 04-03-2012 11:28 PM

This will be a dare mainly about chance so I hope you like it.

Roll 3 dice. This will be how many times you must pee your diaper
Roll 2 more dice: this is how many times you must cum in your diaper
Roll 1 die: this is how many times you must poo your diaper
roll 1 die again: this is how many diapers you have to wear

Now Flip a coin

Heads: your incontinent and can't hold anything in. the slightest pressure and it comes out and counts for one of the above.
Tails your not incontinent and you must hold it until there is a large amount of pressure.

During the entire time that your in diapers you must be locked in your plastic pants to ensure you don't escape and change.

PM me what you rolled and what your coin flip turned out as and at the end of this dare you must send me a full report and gain the permission of 5 getDare users to change out of your soiled diaper.

SubT 04-07-2012 11:35 PM

for a day prior to doing this task you my not go to the bathroom. Right before you go to bed role a dice. This is how many laxitives you must take. Make sure to drink a whole lot of water over the course of the day you dont want to be dehidrated. Before you go to bed you must have drinken at least a gallon of some sort of liquid and another liter of prune juice. go to sleep but no getting up in the middle of the night stay in bed. You may wear more than one diaper.

RussianRonaldo 04-08-2012 09:29 PM

For the next week, you must always be wearing a diaper, and whenever you are home alone all you can wear is a diaper, no bra, panties, etc... For the week you must follow a couple rules:
1) You can only use your diaper for the bathroom
2) You cannot ever remove the diaper except for changing (Leave it on for showers, when wearing short shorts, etc...)
3) You must drink at least 6 bottles of water a day, and 2 bottles of prune juice a day.
4) You must insert a marshmallow, or piece of a banana, up your butt before bed every night, to ensure a messy night's sleep.
5) You must go out at least once during the week and mess your diaper publicly.

And, if you want to earn some respect, send me, and any other members, photographic proof. Have fun.

stingray98 07-09-2013 10:09 AM

your thing to do is to give yourself a 1 liter enema consisting of ice water and tobasco sauce. enjoy your enema because you have to hold it for an hour before you can diaper up and release it. i hope you make it because if you do you don't get any extra things. if you don't make it and mess your undies well give yourself a nice wedgie in your undies to smear it around and then put a diaper over it. you are to use the diaper 5 more times both pee and poop before you can remove the diaper.after you finish your required 5 pees and poops you are to remove the diaper and leave it in your room for two days so it stinks up your room. if the smell is to bad by the end of the first day you may remove it. but if it doesn't it has to stay atleast the two days.have fun and enjoy*

stingray98 10-29-2013 04:28 PM

Putting this back at top still give me a dare.

rhl 10-29-2013 05:12 PM

put an egg between your butt checks put a diaper on then break the egg. Now spend the next 2 hours like that.

diaperslave86 11-03-2013 06:38 AM

you are to wear a diaper to work... across the day you must drink 3 cups of coffee and eat something spicy the night before

rhl 11-07-2013 12:48 AM

Never responded I did it but ended up adding another diaper half way through the day/

stingray98 11-19-2013 07:29 PM

Wear diaper on top of pants go the whole day like this.

Boogyman57 12-30-2013 03:11 PM

Put on a diaper and get it on tight. We don't want it falling off. Ou must take some laxatives and drink a gallon of water. Your not allowed to take off the diaper for the whole day. After your done take it off and smear it on your face.

Follow my limits!

johnsmilk 12-30-2013 07:31 PM

Put on a diaper, drop two scoops of ice cream in, poor some hard shell fudge in, now sit in the diaper for 10 hours using it for pee and poo, after 10 hours you need to sample some icecream

Please try to keep mine under 2 or 3 hours :)

diaperslave86 12-31-2013 03:01 AM

Ok, so yours will take 1-3 hours but will need some prep time as well which shouldn't require much.

in the prep time running up to your dare you are to drink at least 3 pints of liquid, your choice but you must hit that volume. Next get a diaper on and role a dice, 1-2 = 1 hour walk, 2-3 =2 hour walk, and 5-6, you guessed it, a 3 hour walk.

where you go is your choice, but you are not allowed to change during this time unless you risk doing so in a public toilet!!

NobodyImportant 01-05-2014 02:16 PM

Be diaper-man! :D
Pad up in four diapers, fill them any way you like, put one on your head and use some as your pillow for the night.

johnsmilk 01-14-2014 06:06 PM

Wear a diaper with a slit in it for 5 hours, once your pants are wet no changing for 1 hour :)

burneraccount 01-14-2014 08:33 PM

This is a dare I made for another thread, but I think it will be appreciated here:
You will put on 10 diapers, cutting slits in the inner 9. You must wear this package for a full 24 hours and cannot take it off for any reason. You can reduce the time by doing tasks. You can only do each task once.
- Putting 6 ice cubes down your diaper, 3 down the front and 3 down the back = 1 hour
- Messing 3 times = 4 hours
- Cooking spaghetti and putting it down the back of your diaper = 3 hours
- Pouring chocolate pudding down you diaper = 1 hour
- Going outside your house for 10-40 minutes (weather permitting) = 1 hour for 10 minutes, so 4 hours if you do the whole 40 minutes
- Giving yourself an enema/taking suppositories = 3 hours
- Shoving 4 bananas down your diaper, 2 in front 2 in back = 1 hour
- Making a post on getdare saying you will accept dare to do while wearing you package with a link in your signature = 3 hours for the post, 10 minutes for each dare you do

SweetTeen 02-16-2014 02:20 PM

Put on a diaper and fill 3 ice cubes in the front and 3 in the back , u are only allowed to pee after 2 hrs of drinking water (:

johnsmilk 02-28-2014 08:08 PM

Hold your pee for as long as possible and when your ready to explode let it go in your diaper, now keep it on until you pee 2 more times

burneraccount 03-06-2014 08:33 PM

You must get a full package of adult diapers, however you want to. When you finally have diapers, you must do two of the following.

1. Wear them whenever you are home, and wear them two at a time. You don't have to use them for bathroom purposes, but you must fill them with something like jello, pudding, etc.

2. Wear 6 at once and do not take them off until they are all leaking. For this you can take a bath/shower to speed up the process, but if you do you must wear the diaper package for another 2 hours.

3. Put on a diaper and pour about 500ml of water onto it. Now put on regular clothing. Drink a liter of water and immediately start walking as far from your house as you can. When you feel the need to pee turn around and head back you your house. Hope you make it, 'cause if you don't you you diaper will probably leak.

johnsmilk 03-12-2014 10:48 PM

Put 2 pancakes in your diaper, go to a restaurant and order food. Drink 5 glasses of water, hold your pee until your food is gone. Now pee in diaper and order desert. Go to the restroom and leave the diaper in the stall, now go to the table, pay and tip. You can go home��

I want a hidden public or light public humiliation with a diaper please

burneraccount 04-28-2014 01:22 PM

Start by putting on a diaper. Just one. Have a nice, filling lunch. Be sure to drink lots of water/soda/whatever you want to drink. Now go to a park and sit down on a bench. Bring a book or something, you are going to be here for a while. When you feel the need to go to the bathroom, you have two choices:

1. Go right where you are. Doesn't matter if someone is near you, you have to go immediately.

2. Go to a public restroom. You can sit down on a toilet, but you cannot pull your pants down. Go in your diaper.

Now that that is done, you must stay sitting on that park bench until one of the following has happened:
1. 3 people have smelled your mess just by passing by where you are.
2. The pee in your diaper is cold against your skin.

Once one of those two things has happened you can go home and change. Have fun!

Diaperlover22 05-06-2014 05:53 PM

Let's keep this thread going

You must put on one diaper and take another one with you for later while in your first diaper you must go to the movie theater watch any movie while in the movie you must pee twice and poop once stay that way til the movie is over when it's over go into the public bathroom go into a stall but don't lock it take off your dirty diaper and put on the new one after changed take the dirty diaper to the trash in your hand at least one person has to see you throw the diaper away

Love: public, humiliation, diapers, pee, poop
Limits: eating poop, putting things in butt

toddiaper 05-07-2014 03:26 PM

You must put on a triple diaper before getting in your car. Take off your pants, and go through 3 drive thru lines to buy a drink, a meal, and desert. Once you've finished eating everything (in your car), you can put your pants back on.

Note: I have a single bambino diaper and several suppositories available at the moment, but no other supplies. Please tailor my dare to the one diaper situation I'm in.

sissyray 05-07-2014 08:24 PM

So put in two suppositories put on your diaper drink a two liter of water you can't change till it's full

Please make mine long and hard

Cpt.Stubing 05-09-2014 10:09 PM

Put on 6 diapers and you will cut slitsin the 5 closest to your body and those are what you wear until the outside one leaks. If not finished within 3 days PM me for a diaper punishment

NobodyImportant 05-23-2014 09:12 AM

(This one's probably for sissyray)

This one could take somewhat longer.

You must diaper up thickly and roll 2d6. This number is X.
Initially you must wear your diapers for X hours without changing.

Every hour you must flip a coin. If it's heads, you will have to wear the largest thing that you can keep in for an hour in your butt. (If you have already messed you must instead post a dare on here. Plugging restarts after changing.) If it's numbers, you will have to add another X hours to your time in diapers.
If your time gets longer than a day, you may change once every 24-X hours.

Every time you mess your diapers X gets smaller by 2. Every time you pee (completly full to completely empty bladder) X gets smaller by 1.

toddiaper 06-10-2014 07:18 PM

We'll focus on humiliation. Wear a quadruple diaper under the shortest pair of shorts you own. This is your clothing for the next 3 hours starting the moment you read this dare.

toddiaper 06-21-2014 12:30 PM

I'm just going to bump this.

Princess Ali-Bear 06-22-2014 11:44 AM

Roll two die, the first one is how many diapers you're going to wear, multiply the second by two, this will be how long you wear them. During this time you must either post a picture of your diapered self (no face) to getdare or go on omegle/chat roulette and show off your diaper(s) (no face needed, aim the camera down if you want but it has to show off the diaper(s).

TennisEnthusiast 06-22-2014 09:50 PM

Wear a diaper for two days and post two pics to gd: one of you in the diaper (face not necessary) and one of the inside of the diaper when you are finished. Then smell the diaper for ten minutes.

diaperslave86 06-23-2014 03:29 AM

get your pack of diapers, empty them out, cut small holes in two of them, give them a shuffle, and put them all back in the pack. now blindfold yourself pick one an put it on without looking for holes, dress over the top any way you wish, drink 2 litres of water and go out until you pee.... just hope you didn't pick a cut up one :)

Princess Ali-Bear 06-23-2014 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TennisEnthusiast (Post 1392146)
Wear a diaper for two days and post two pics to gd: one of you in the diaper (face not necessary) and one of the inside of the diaper when you are finished. Then smell the diaper for ten minutes.

I don't do pictures (face or not).

diaperslave86 06-27-2014 08:03 AM

***bumping this***