getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   26/f - Make fun of my tiny tits (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=360321)

Kate92 02-15-2019 04:06 PM

26/f - Make fun of my tiny tits

As some of you might already know, I have tiny 32A tits. They do not provide much entertainment to anyone except when they are being made fun of.

This thread provides a platform for just that. Please help them fulfil their purpose by making fun of them and humiliating them.

As an added bonus, with every post you can add one of the following for me to do:

- 10 slaps to each tit
- 10 minutes of wearing my nipple clamps
- if you post a non-nude photo of a naturally busty woman, I will play with my pussy and clit for 5 mins without cumming while looking at the pic and being envious of her superior tits

- Kate

herpderp42 02-15-2019 04:11 PM

Kate's flatties walk into a bar. "No underaged" replied the barman

Does that one count? Let's go with the slaps if yes. :D

james125 02-15-2019 04:14 PM

you sure those are tits and not mosquito bites

Lyb 02-15-2019 04:18 PM

I don't know, don't you think nature is making fun of your tits enough by even creating them? they sad enough as they are without our help.

I would say slap them but you're probably going to miss so use the clamps.

herpderp42 02-15-2019 04:26 PM

Might as well go crazy: If girls would be camels (you know two humps) you would be a llama...

Clamp those 90% percent of your "tits" called nipples.

Cro girl 02-15-2019 04:54 PM

i guess i don't really have any Right to make fun of your tits seeing that mine are smaller, buut… you can still add 10 slaps on yours tits from me :P

Kate92 02-15-2019 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by herpderp42 (Post 3572662)
Kate's flatties walk into a bar. "No underaged" replied the barman

Does that one count? Let's go with the slaps if yes. :D

That was the day I decided to start wearing padded bras.

Quote:

Originally Posted by james125 (Post 3572664)
you sure those are tits and not mosquito bites

A friend has actually called them that before.

- Kate

Kate92 02-15-2019 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyb (Post 3572668)
I don't know, don't you think nature is making fun of your tits enough by even creating them? they sad enough as they are without our help.

I would say slap them but you're probably going to miss so use the clamps.

I think nature made fun of my tits by NOT creating them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by herpderp42 (Post 3572677)
Might as well go crazy: If girls would be camels (you know two humps) you would be a llama...

Clamp those 90% percent of your "tits" called nipples.

That was so degrading... and about right.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cro girl (Post 3572696)
i guess i don't really have any Right to make fun of your tits seeing that mine are smaller, buut… you can still add 10 slaps on yours tits from me :P

Thanks for the tit slaps!

- Kate

PrincessJessica 02-15-2019 05:41 PM

Yay cheap excuse to look for boobies...like I need it. Sure you only need one hand too although for different reasons...

https://thumb-p8.xhcdn.com/a/0Tk-m7N...5/268_1000.jpg

Sasahara 02-15-2019 05:57 PM

I think it would take a very small mosquito to make bites that insignificant!

Give them 10 slaps for me, if you can find them...

Everill 02-15-2019 06:05 PM

For some reason I kept getting a 404 error when trying to look at this thread.
Turned out it was just talking about your tits.

Sasahara 02-15-2019 06:13 PM

I could see the 0 part of the 404, but not the 4's. Unless you're scoring out of 10,000...

Your chest is the Saskatchewan of breasts! (Canadian joke- look it up)

Add clamps to those nipples- see if you can make them artificially molehills...

Everill 02-15-2019 06:17 PM

It must quick to download a picture of kate's boobs as you'd only need 2 bytes.

bee9 02-15-2019 06:17 PM

Enjoy!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0d/81...083889c07d.jpg

Everill 02-15-2019 06:20 PM

I think that tomorrow kate's going to have a lot of exposure to this picture but I might as well force her to see it more.

https://i.redd.it/xl89j8ewfrc21.jpg

privvy 02-15-2019 11:52 PM

Why should we make fun of them? Small is cute

Nihil 02-15-2019 11:54 PM

Was about to complain that it is hard to make fun if your "tits" without seeing them, and ask for a pic.

Then I realized how silly that was. Can't take a pic of something that is not there.

Nihil 02-16-2019 12:15 AM

Oh, and here are some pics you should look at:

Mod edit: link removed (Jaro)

That is another GetDare slut with nice big tits. And she isn't ashamed to share have them exposed for all the world to see.

ltakltak 02-16-2019 12:41 AM

good idea to gather some pics to view of girls to be envious off... this should do:

https://acidcow.com/pics/1656-huge-t...e-12-pics.html

herpderp42 02-16-2019 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by privvy (Post 3572922)
Why should we make fun of them? Small is cute

There is the "I want to cuddle her" kind of heartwarming cuteness and the "I want to cuddle and fuck her later on" kind of sexy cuteness. The first type is usually used to describe little girls and flat breasts are most definitely cute on them in this sense. This type however simply does not work anymore for a grown-up who likes to be attractive towards men.
While I do like the second type of cuteness myself I doubt that her flat chest can be called them. Because I simply can't see them as what they are supposed to be: An intim part of the beautiful female body I can have much pleasure with during intercourse. It just doesn't work for me. They are too small.

Not for you Kate:
Spoiler:
Let us be honest but do NOT tell Kate: Yes they are small and a little bit bigger would be optimal. Her underaverage size wouldn't change a single thing for me. I am not really into humiliation but for her breasts I am making an exception. Because I do love(!) how her nipples get hard enough to cut glass whenver you make fun of them.
And seeing how much she enjoys it I am actually thankful for her small tits and wouldn't want them any different size. So please; if you don't want to humiliate her breasts simply do not participate. She DOES enjoy this very much and that's the only reason I am participating myself. Trust me.

privvy 02-16-2019 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by herpderp42 (Post 3572965)
There is the "I want to cuddle her" kind of heartwarming cuteness and the "I want to cuddle and fuck her later on" kind of sexy cuteness. The first type is usually used to describe little girls and flat breasts are most definitely cute on them in this sense. This type however simply does not work anymore for a grown-up who likes to be attractive towards men.
While I do like the second type of cuteness myself I doubt that her flat chest can be called them. Because I simply can't see them as what they are supposed to be: An intim part of the beautiful female body I can have much pleasure with during intercourse. It just doesn't work for me. They are too small.

Not for you Kate:
Spoiler:
Let us be honest but do NOT tell Kate: Yes they are small and a little bit bigger would be optimal. Her underaverage size wouldn't change a single thing for me. I am not really into humiliation but for her breasts I am making an exception. Because I do love(!) how her nipples get hard enough to cut glass whenver you make fun of them.
And seeing how much she enjoys it I am actually thankful for her small tits and wouldn't want them any different size. So please; if you don't want to humiliate her breasts simply do not participate. She DOES enjoy this very much and that's the only reason I am participating myself. Trust me.

So you want to say that small breasts are not attractive? The bigger the breasts, the more horrible and unattractive they look. Big breasts cause loads of health problems and with regards to usefulness .... well big or small they will still do the job they are intended for!!!!

Your spoiler alert .... seems you do not know how to be honest!!!! Yes Kate, he likes your small breasts.

MastersVoice 02-16-2019 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kate92 (Post 3572702)
That was the day I decided to start wearing padded bras.

Padded bras are like those cheap packets of crisps/chips you get at the supermarket; open it up and its pretty much empty.

10 slaps for your nipples. Would've said breasts, but...

MV

Raenef 02-16-2019 02:18 AM

next time you are out count how many men have bigger ones than you

herpderp42 02-16-2019 02:45 AM

I was good in chemistry once. Let us see if I can still nail those reaction equations:

https://media2.fdncms.com/stranger/i...05870336_n.jpg
+
https://bust-enhancers.com/wp-conten...ct-breasts.jpg
------------>

https://media2.fdncms.com/stranger/i...05870336_n.jpg

+

Kate's 'tits'

Worship the breasts in the input of the equation.

Kate92 02-16-2019 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasahara (Post 3572777)
Your chest is the Saskatchewan of breasts! (Canadian joke- look it up)

Add clamps to those nipples- see if you can make them artificially molehills...

I had to look up Saskatchewan online - went red faced with humiliation when I understood the joke!

- Kate

Sasahara 02-16-2019 12:00 PM

Perfect! That was the goal. Red faced with humiliation and likely a little excited, too ;). Add some nipple clamps as you think about the glorious province that is the flattest thing in North America. Only because you're in Europe!

Kate92 02-16-2019 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everill (Post 3572773)
For some reason I kept getting a 404 error when trying to look at this thread.
Turned out it was just talking about your tits.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everill (Post 3572780)
It must quick to download a picture of kate's boobs as you'd only need 2 bytes.

Thank you, both of these comments are so creatively humiliating!

- Kate

Kate92 02-16-2019 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nihil (Post 3572923)
Was about to complain that it is hard to make fun if your "tits" without seeing them, and ask for a pic.

Then I realized how silly that was. Can't take a pic of something that is not there.

This comment was so degrading yet it made me want to rub my clit!

- Kate

Kate92 02-16-2019 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MastersVoice (Post 3573032)
Padded bras are like those cheap packets of crisps/chips you get at the supermarket; open it up and its pretty much empty.

10 slaps for your nipples. Would've said breasts, but...

MV

I know what you mean, I have seen the look of disappointment in the faces of the men that I have removed my padded bra for :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raenef (Post 3573034)
next time you are out count how many men have bigger ones than you

I made it a point to do this while at the supermarket today and I saw at least 4 men who had bigger tits than me. It was so embarrassing :(

- Kate

lovethembbw 02-16-2019 12:16 PM

How dare you saying that you have tits, even a boy has tits, you have chest only.

SingleBall 02-16-2019 12:20 PM

Your titties are so small...

a Photoshop artist would hate you if you asked him to enhance the size of your tits on a picture. As soon as he applies the 'dust removal filter' they are gone and he has no clue.

cruxvier 02-16-2019 12:31 PM

https://78.media.tumblr.com/1c64fb46...3hdo1_1280.jpg

Ringthebell 02-16-2019 12:32 PM

Ha yours are as small as mine! So maybe I can’t make fun but you definitely need to clamp them for awhile!

Mousey123 02-16-2019 12:32 PM

They are so small i'm surprised you bother to know what size they are, its not like you really need to wear a bra.

10 minutes of wearing my nipple clamps.

Kate92 02-16-2019 12:38 PM

For all those who posted pics:

@maleforyou: that is such a perfect pair of boobs. I would be so happy if mine were even half her size.

@bee9: that pic perfectly depicts the disparity between my tits and those of my best friend. No prizes for guessing which ones are like mine.

@Everill: your pic made me think about all the gross injustice that exists in this world.

@ltakltak: I tried to keep reminding myself that I am better looking than all the girls in your link, but couldn't get past the fact that they all were blessed with much bigger tits than mine.

@herpderp42: that was SO degrading! But as much as I hate to admit it, compared to the perfect pair you posted, my chest does look like a road roller has passed over it.

I have spent the last 25 minutes playing with my pussy while being jealous of all the girls in the pics. Throughout the day, I have also been slapping my tiny tits and clamping my nipples in accordance to all the posts. This combined with the utter humiliation of all the comments means that I am extremely horny to the point where my pussy is continuously wet and my nipples are erect and stand out a mile. My tits are bright pink from all the slaps and very sensitive. Of course, I haven't cum.

- Kate

Sasahara 02-16-2019 12:43 PM

Your nipples stand out a mile? I think you mistyped millimetre... Or are you using an electron microscope again?

Have a few more slaps to make them visible on at least that scale!

Santagar 02-16-2019 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kate92 (Post 3573535)
I know what you mean, I have seen the look of disappointment in the faces of the men that I have removed my padded bra for :(

- Kate

At this point you really should stop wearing padded bra. It's basically false advertising.

herpderp42 02-16-2019 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santagar (Post 3573565)
At this point you really should stop wearing padded bra. It's basically false advertising.

You certainly do have a point but please have some sympathy for all the people who have to see her every day. They do have a right to look at something pleasurable from time to time even if fake by being pads. The pads are not for her good but for the rest of the world.

Everill 02-16-2019 04:35 PM

I think I've found a correct formula for kate's boobs, I think it's arcsin(10*x) = |2y|

Use this :p

PrincessJessica 02-16-2019 06:04 PM

She doesn't even know you yet somehow seems to be laughing at you...
https://media.giphy.com/media/Pd67q39KIdy4E/giphy.gif