getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Create a Snakes and Ladders Game for Me! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=427956)

SluttySarah 08-31-2023 10:52 AM

Create a Snakes and Ladders Game for Me!

Was looking at some snakes and ladders games and thought it'd be fun to make a snakes and ladders game with the help of getdare! My primary goal is to train my asshole to more comfortably use my 2.25'' and 2.36'' buttplugs, but I'm happy with some tasks with my nipple clamps or panties as well.

I am able to work them (the 2.25'' and 2.36'' ones) in me, with some difficulty in a few minutes, and I usually cannot endure pushing them in and out of me more than 15 or so times in a row. I can wear them for a few hours but it is rather uncomfortable as they are so big and filling. I can wear my 2'' plug for much longer and can push it in/out much more easily.

Here are the toys I own: Buttplugs of sizes: 1.75'', 2'', 2.25'', 2.36'', 2.6'' (I cannot fit the 2.6'' one :( so please don't use this one)
Clover clamps with 2 attachable 220g weights (I have a hard time wearing the weights for longer than a few minutes so please don't be mean).
And I can fit up to 3 panties up my butt (1 is uncomfortable, 2 is very uncomfortable, 3 takes a lottt of effort and leaves my butt hurt and roughed up enough I won't do anything for the rest of the day)
I will use lube to make things possible, and toothpaste if specified.

How this will work is I will start at the very first post/task/square - complete the task written on the post, then roll a 6 sided dice and move that many squares (tasks) forward and repeat until I complete the task on the 100th square! Please write your tasks with spoilers.

For example, if the person before posted something like

7:
Spoiler:
Wear your 2.25'' buttplug for 1 hour or stuff your panties up your butt and pull them out 3 times. Move back 5 squares.

You would start your post as 8: followed by a spoiler and the task!

It's entirely up to you how hard you want to make this for me! Some devious things you can add are the usual snakes and ladders "go back X spaces," "go to space X" things, but also many other ideas like "reduce your next X rolls by Y," or rules that last for the remainder of the game like "add weights whenever you wear nipple clamps for the first 5 minutes!"

The great part is you can also be nice to me and let me do things like pick my next few rolls or skip forwards or pick a rule to ignore! Or you can be as mean as making me go back to the very first square! I should have a very different experience each time through depending on whose tasks I land on and in what order! I will play through until I reach square 100 3 times, and add the oppurtunity for you to make me play it again through PM dares (maybe if I have 3 votes for it in a week or some other condition as I expect it to be quite time consuming!).

Some rules:
If there are any tasks I cannot do because they break a limit of mine or are simply unfeasible/ridiculous/uninteresting I will do my best to discuss for an alternative! If I still cannot I will treat it as "move back 1d6 squares." If I "go past" square 100 I will simply go to square 100 and complete the game. To prevent infinite loops and to make things a bit easier on me, I have the option of wearing nipple clamps for a minimum of 15 minutes on any non-nipple clamp square and I will be allowed to skip it during future repeat encounters. I won't know if that is likely or not though, so it'll be fun to try and decide if I should just be wearing clamps for everything! For tasks where I already must be wearing nipple clamps, I can add additional weights for 5 minutes to achieve the same future immunity.

Please no repeat posts.

SluttySarah 08-31-2023 10:53 AM

1:
Spoiler:
I will decrease the next 3 rolls I make by 1. However I will be allowed to reroll once.

mafiaka 09-01-2023 09:17 AM

2:

Spoiler:
2.25'' buttplug in and out 10 times; stuff one panty afterwards for 30 mins

Sasahara 09-01-2023 09:38 AM

Spoiler:
Stuff whatever number you rolled divided by two (rounding up) pairs of panties into your ass for 60 minutes divided by the number you rolled.
Then go forward 5 spaces and do the next task as soon as the panties come out of your ass.

mafiaka 09-01-2023 11:35 AM

4:

Spoiler:
Drench two panties in chocolate sauce or cooking oil and leave them in until you get to a square with a number divisible by 3

flon2 09-01-2023 01:47 PM

5:
Spoiler:

Wear your panties over your face like a mask until you roll a six.

Lube your ass and go back to start.

StealthyKitten 09-01-2023 06:55 PM

6:
Spoiler:
Wear nipple clamps for 15 minutes while kissing your 2.6" plug, promising it that one day you will use it

generaterox 09-01-2023 07:35 PM

This sounds like a great game my little slut!

Spoiler:
You’ll move forward 10 spaces and perform 10 panty stuffings.

flon2 09-02-2023 09:12 AM

Spoiler:

Insert your 2 inch plug and do 50 squats.

Move back 2 spaces

Leland 09-02-2023 10:17 AM

Spoiler:
Insert your 2.36" plug. Count the seconds required to insert it, starting from the moment you touch it.
1-30: roll your next dice 2 times then read the two options and choose one.
31-60: add +2 to your next roll.
61-90: Spank each ass cheek 10 times with a hairbrush or hard book.
91-120: roll 2 dices and push it that many times out and in you.
121 or more: lube it with toothpaste, roll 2 dices and push it that many times out and in you.

Pussycat. 09-02-2023 12:04 PM

Spoiler:
Attach clamps to your nipples for next 2 turns and 20 bare breast jumping jacks.

Leland 09-02-2023 12:51 PM

Spoiler:
In Pythagorean numerology, the number 11 represents a gateway to higher consciousness. So it's time to transcend: strip naked, wear your 2.36" plug and clamps and sit in the lotus position on a pillow on the floor. Start a timer, close your eyes, stand still and meditate for 1d6+5 minutes. There's a catch: you cannot check the timer. When you think the time is up, open your eyes. If you meditated long enough: well done! Ascend the game with the number of minutes you had to meditate. If you stopped too soon: there are weights on your soul that pull you down: from now on, add weights whenever you wear nipple clamps for the first 5 minutes!

flon2 09-02-2023 03:33 PM

Spoiler:

Bummer, no lube for five turns. Just toothpaste.

SluttySarah 09-03-2023 09:08 AM

As an idea inspired by Leland, when 25 squares have been filled out, I will play this game once with 25 being the end square. I will do the same once at 50, and once at 75! I'll write a detailed report so that you all have a better idea of how the game might play out.

I've been a bit busy with moving for the new school year and might also be travelling to meet up with friends at a different uni before classes start in this next week, so might not be able to play right away, but I will ASAP after 25 squares have been filled out!

Also as suggested by Leland, so that every post has a square attached,

13:
Spoiler:
I must now follow the rule: Any plug going in me stays in me between tasks, I may take it out half an hour after my last task. If a task involves more than one plug, I will use the largest one. I may drop this rule if I find a way to return to this square.

I also think with these changes it could be fun for squares 25, 50, 75, and 100 to be a little special as the final task I complete before finishing the game. Not quite sure on what to do for them, but I welcome any suggestions! I do want to do something fun with "unlucky 13" or other "special" numbers.

flon2 09-03-2023 09:50 AM

Spoiler:

Mini game

Start with your smallest plug. Insert 15 times. Flip a coin. If it's heads congratulations you've won the game. If it's tails move up one plug size and repeat.

If you got a heads on the first flip move back 5 spaces.
Otherwise move forward 2 spaces.

Daremaster04 09-03-2023 12:09 PM

Spoiler:
Looks like you are in for a treat.

Snake to 4
Insert 2 panties for next three turns,then add the third pantie for another 2 turns, take the plug from the ass(the one aldready), if Ass to mouth is okay,use it as a gag or if not then keep it aside.

Smooth_Bet 09-03-2023 12:14 PM

Spoiler:
Do next five tasks blindfolded (tasks are anything which take more than 5 mins,so some which just give instructions may not count )

You remove the Blindfold after doing the task, re roll and prepare for the next task and wear the Blindfold again.

The following won't be considered a task but you have to do it for proceeding further:
Roll a dice while blindolded (on a app or actual), guess the outcome then remove blindfold,if what you thought is the answer go 2 spaces ahead or if wrong 4 steps back

Matt262 09-03-2023 12:16 PM

Repost of 14:
Spoiler:
Wear a medium sized plug while you do any next normal activity. One hour maximum time. You may try to wear the plug for longer than 3h at which point you may double your next roll. If you are unable to do it your next punishment will double.

Daremaster04 09-03-2023 12:18 PM

Spoiler:
Do 3 sets of 20 jumping jacks with clamps on the last set with weights,if no clamps fall it shall be considered completed.
If completed go 1 step forward,if not 2 steps backward

Leland 09-03-2023 12:51 PM

Spoiler:
LADDERFEST! Such luck, the festival of ladders! Pick one!
- STEP LADDER: Go to 22.
- HOT LADDER: +2 to your next roll BUT during your next task involving plugs you MUST use A LOT of toothpaste as lube. Also add some on your clit and nipples. Normal lube absolutely forbidden.
- SLIPPERY LADDER: Guess if the sum of 2 dices will be even or odd. Roll them. If you guessed right: climb that many squares! If you guessed wrong: go back that many squares!
- UPSIDE-DOWN LADDER: Go back to 6, but when a task tells you to go back, you can decide to ignore it! One use only, and the ladder is heavy, so until you use it (or toss it away), if you roll a 6, you must ignore it and reroll your dice once.

@Matt
When the cure is worse than the disease
( ╥‿╥)

SluttySarah 09-03-2023 01:03 PM

Thank you everyone for all the posts!! Getting to 25 soon :)

I want to just clarify a few things for the future - I don't do A2M or deepthroats with my toys. I unfortunately can't write everything in my limits :(, so if it's something which you haven't seen me post about or it's not in my PM dares, please send me a PM first to ask! Just saves everyone a bit of time since then I might have to PM you asking you to edit it (which is ok! I mostly just care about making sure I can do everything). On the same page, I live with a roommate so be reasonable about that - I can't be spanking myself or using the vibrating feature of my plugs (which sucks!)

And since I should add something with each post,

20:
Spoiler:
Pass normally if first time reaching this square. If I have visited this square before the roll I make to leave will send me backwards instead of forwards.

A little easy maybe, but I don't want the game to be toooo punishing, even if I'll likely be made to play the game in the future as such!

Smooth_Bet 09-03-2023 01:15 PM

Spoiler:
A free pass if you get head on a coin toss.If not go back 5 spaces.

Leland 09-03-2023 04:08 PM

Spoiler:
THE HIDDEN DOJO
The Master of the Plugged Ninjas wants to test your skill!
Place on the floor from smaller to bigger all the plugs with a base that allows them to stand on their own. And that you think you can push it out of you without hands. Place on a bed sheet or napkin the ones that have a suction cup, so it doesn't work. Insert the smaller one by squatting or sitting on it, close your eyes and push it out. You can't touch it with your hands, feet or legs and it must stand up after you push it out. Repeat for every plug. If you touch a plug with your limbs or if a plug falls on its side after pushing it out or by bumping into it, you failed for that plug.

- You score +1 for every success and -2 for every fail. Add the results together and move accordingly!
- If you never failed, add +1 to your final score. You are now an honorary Plugged Ninja!

daredtob 09-04-2023 06:49 PM

Spoiler:
Stuff 2 of your largest panties. If you do this in under 1 minute, advance 2, and leave in for the next hour.

If it takes you more than 1 minute, move backwards by the number of thongs you own. If this is your second time, to reach this square, use the number of boyshorts you own. For additional times landing on this square and failing the task, write down 6 types of panties you own and then roll a d6 to determine which type to count and move back by.

Leland 09-04-2023 11:06 PM

Spoiler:
The building of this Snakes and Ladder game is slowing down and so will you. Choose one of your plugs. Insert it inside you but SLOWLY. Go as slow as possible, feel the endless sensation of being stretched, endure and enjoy its widest point as much as possible. When it's in, start to remove it. Pull it out but even SLOWER. Time is almost frozen, it will take an eternity to do it...
When it's finally out read the spoiler below.

Spoiler:
If you chose the 2.25" or the 2.36" plug, add +1 to your next roll.
if you chose a smaller plug, go back to 20.

mafiaka 09-05-2023 04:36 AM

25:

Since this is the magic number 25....

Spoiler:
Put two panties in your ass, add a lot of oil to lube (2 x 25 milliliters) and do 25 naked crunches and 25 naked jumping jacks. If you spill any oil, shift back to square 12.

Matt262 09-05-2023 07:34 AM

26:
Spoiler:
If you are unlucky enough and were on square 25 before this one you slide down to square 13. While sliding you somehow manage to catch something with your ass. Squatfuck a dildo you can mostly take. 20 min.. If you were lucky and got to this square from square 20 you find a ladder to square 36. You also find a token of protection which can be used to skip one task. If you arrive on this square from the squares 21;22;23;24 you may rest for a bit with a small plug inside of you. Relax for 15 minutes, doing something you enjoy with a plug in your ass.

flon2 09-05-2023 02:11 PM

Spoiler:

Stuff both panties photographed on August 4.

Sex Speed Runner 09-05-2023 02:24 PM

Spoiler:
Pick any random square on the board, complete the task but do not move your piece.

StealthyKitten 09-08-2023 07:48 AM

Spoiler:
Take a break: drink some water, strech, massage anywhere that aches. Oh and wear nipple clamps the while time. Can't make the break too easy!

brat_tamer 09-09-2023 05:47 PM

Spoiler:

Insert one pair of panties, followed by 2.25'' anal plug to hold them in. If you cannot hold a plug and the panties in your ass at the same time, PM me.

generaterox 09-11-2023 06:11 PM

Spoiler:
You may move up to 10 step forward(Up to post 41). For each step you choose to take, you’ll thrust your 2.36” butt plug in and out of your ass 3 times.

SluttySarah 10-12-2023 05:09 PM

update!

Sorry for being gone for a while, I think I mentioned that with school starting and me moving to a new place my life would be rather hectic but I didn't realize it'd be sooo busy. I've been dying (metaphorically) from all my midterms and my classes are so much harder this year. My new place also doesn't have nearly as much privacy as before and I'm living with a close friend now so sometimes they'll come talk to me. The only time I can really play with my butt is late at night, preferably on weekends. But after my midterms I definitely do want to attempt the first 25 squares of the Snakes and Ladders game!! I don't have room for a nice mat like before so I might have to change a few of the dares, but most of them are pretty discreet and don't make a mess which is nice :)

I realize I was gone for some time and so the thread kind of died down - I'd be okay with making new squares by myself, but it isn't nearly as fun. I hope I can get some people involved again, I really do love the ideas and I'm very excited to try them, even if it'll leave my butt prettyyy sore. Still hoping to be able to take that 2.6'' plug someday!

And here's the square, since this is technically a post:
32:
Spoiler:
From now on, for every square forwards or backwards I move as the result of a dice roll, I must work my 2.36'' plug in and out of me once. If this thread does not reach 50 tasks before the end of October, move I will move 3d6 squares backwards

It's quite punishing because I feel bad about being gone, even if it was for a hectic period of school.

I'll likely start with the game to square 25 this weekend (I had started before but I got too busy so I'll start again from square 1). Expect to see some long reports then!

SluttySarah 10-13-2023 02:55 AM

Posting on part of cutehamster

33:
Spoiler:
I will thrust my 2'' glass plug in me 5 times the dice roll used to reach this square

Leland 10-13-2023 10:12 AM

Spoiler:
PUT THE COOL IN THE SCHOOL
Busy and tired because of school? Not anymore! Lube your 2.25" or 2.36" plug with very COOL minty toothpaste and then stick it into your happy place. Now sit at your desk and do some homework or take a school book and study it. Or read any book if you have nothing to do for school. Do it without breaks for at least 10 minutes. Then read the next spoiler. Learning is exciting again!

Spoiler:
10-15 minutes: the bare minimum. Disappointing! Roll the dice and advance that many squares if you roll 1, 2 or 3. Go back that many squares if you roll 4, 5 or 6.
16-20 minutes: good enough. Add +1 to your roll and good luck.
21+ minutes: what a bookworm, stop it, nerd! Take this Magic Bookmark and go away. Single use. If you roll after completing a square and you don't like your next destination, discard that roll and go back in time: repeat the square you just completed.

brat_tamer 10-13-2023 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brat_tamer (Post 5214979)

Spoiler:

Insert one pair of panties, followed by 2.25'' anal plug to hold them in. If you cannot hold a plug and the panties in your ass at the same time, PM me.

As you could not fit both at once as per your PM, you must keep the panties inside your ass for an hour, then remain plugged for an hour.

Azyliux 10-13-2023 05:10 PM

Spoiler:
Bad luck. Snake to 11.

Azyliux

SluttySarah 10-13-2023 07:45 PM

Starting my game to 25!

Now that it's the weekend, I'll be playing the game until I reach at least square 25! In November, I will play the game till 50 squares, and in December I will hopefully be able to play until 75, and in January around my birthday I hope to be able to play the complete game with 100 squares!

I will be using my rolls from https://www.random.org/integers/?num...nd=id.buttplug, going down the list for every time I have to make a dice roll. This is more convenient, and so you know I'm being honest about my rolls in case I get really lucky! I'll run the generator with different random words when I play the game again in the future.

Expect some long reports, and I might write a short summary at the end of the weekend or when I finish the game (unsure rn if I can finish in one weekend!) about if it was too easy or too hard, and I hope people who add to the game going forward can keep that in mind a little :)

Edit: Forgot to add a task with my post:
36:
Spoiler:
I will wear my nipple clamps and be plugged with my 2.36'' plug until someone posts in this thread.

Azyliux 10-13-2023 09:52 PM

Spoiler:
Roll 1d6 and multiply it by the roll that brought you to this square. Insert and remove your 2.25" plug into your ass this many times in a row without pause. If you need to stop for a break, restart your count at the beginning. If you fail after three attempts, a snake takes you back to square 1!

Azyliux

StealthyKitten 10-14-2023 07:07 AM

Spoiler:
Bad Luck: Either apply toothpaste to your clit, ass and nipples OR snake back to 13