getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] The Messy Slot Machine (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=403564)

Bloxo 05-24-2021 08:28 AM

The Messy Slot Machine

Welcome to

The Messy Slot Machine

Here you will spin the wheels to determine your fate...bwahahaha

Outcome Wheel:

https://wheeldecide.com/index.php?id=599168

Mess Wheel:

https://wheeldecide.com/index.php?id=552197

Clothing Wheel:

https://wheeldecide.com/index.php?id=599167

If you end up getting a messy result...then you need to spin for the messy items you will use and the clothing you will wear when doing the forfeit. Then post your results to the thread...
The next person who posts then tells you what to do with all the mess!

If you get a messy result + Forfeit...you do the same as above, but also the next person gives you an extra dare based on your likes/dislikes to do while messy!

If you roll a wet result you will roll for clothing to wear while in the shower

Gayboy0021 05-24-2021 10:36 AM

I spun and didn’t have the best luck
5 items and a forfeit

Items spun, - cake, whipped cream, butter, Syrup, chocolate sauce
- outfit: my choice

OhDear 05-27-2021 10:09 PM

Messy two items
Ketchup and syrup in just underwear

Bloxo 05-28-2021 03:52 AM

Please give out the dares for the person above rather than just doing your spin!

MessFanatic 05-28-2021 10:45 PM

You shall dump a bunch of each into your underwear and send me pics or report

I got 1 messy item and an extra forfeit and messy item was mustard and I have to do it naked. Tell me how I shall get extremely messy!

fabsee 05-29-2021 07:45 AM

Person above needs to get messy with 2 items
Mayonnaise and strawberry sauce
Wear just a Speedo

Bloxo 05-29-2021 07:53 AM

Wow...so far I’m questioning the literacy of people with some of the replies I’ve seen on this post...

fabsee 05-29-2021 09:38 AM

Yeah, probably all too complicated for us all dumbasses :)

Messydare 07-08-2021 05:32 AM

Shall we start a clean? Or does anybody need telling what to do with their mess?

Well I spun a nice gentle introduction back….

Get messy 1 item…
Oatmeal/porridge…
Wearing bra & panties :)

atownesq 07-08-2021 06:34 AM

Pour the oatmeal/porridge in equal parts of each bra cup and the front and back of your panties. If you have any left over after filling them, the rest goes over your head.

I spun 5 messy items plus forfeit :(

My items are: Butter, Treacle, whipped cream, mustard, and ketchup.

Clothing: A long T-shirt.

brandonlow67042 07-08-2021 01:39 PM

Use the butter as soap, the treacle as shampoo, whip cream to cover nipples, mustard over butt, and ketchup over your penis

I spun and got 5 messy items and plus forfeit

I got Honey, yogurt, milk, cake, and chocolate sauce

Lingerie

MessFanatic 07-09-2021 12:19 AM

I’m this order, fill a tub or something with a layer of honey then roll in it so your whole head and hair all the way to your feet are completely covered with no space without honey then yoghurt down front of underwear milk dumped in back of undies cake to face and chocolate syrup on your face and all in your hair!

What are the chances I got 6 messy items and a forfeit
I spun Mayo, mustard, 3 eggs, ketchup, chocolate syrup, and salad dressing!

I rolled to do this completely naked!

darethatgirl 07-09-2021 12:41 AM

lie in the bathtub, use one item at the time but edge between each one untill you are completely covered in all 6, at this point you can play in the mess for 5 minutes and cum

I rolled
get messy 1 items+ extra forfeit
bra and panties
syrup

atownesq 07-09-2021 06:33 AM

Completely cover yourself with the syrup, edge, then clean up using only a cold shower.

I spun stay clean today :)

pantydabbler 07-09-2021 05:59 PM

Lucky you

I got messy 3 items, 3 eggs, oil, ketchup. In panties or boxers

Aus_Filth 07-09-2021 06:09 PM

I got messy 2 items + forfeit
My messy items are cake and oatmeal/porridge
My clothing is two piece swimsuit

alyssa.giovanni 07-09-2021 07:02 PM

I got 3 messy items
Ketchup oil and yogurt in bra and panties
Person above you must pee two times in your swimsuit and keep it on after you pee for 3 hours ;)
Person below give me something to do with my mess!

atownesq 07-09-2021 09:50 PM

Cover yourself head to toe in the oil, then fill your bra cups with the yogurt, and split a whole bottle of kethchup between pouring it over your head/face and filling your panties :)

I spun stay clean today :)

Itchynugat 07-09-2021 10:02 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here's what I spun:

MessFanatic 07-10-2021 12:06 AM

Smash the cake into your face and in it around and up into your hair.

I need to be more careful!
I spun 5 messy items+forfeit
Milk(will be using buttermilk since I’m out of normal milk, mustard relish, ketchup, and salsa
Don’t forget the forfeit/ punishment!

MessFanatic 07-10-2021 12:09 AM

Oh, and for clothing I got personal choice so I’ll be doing it completely naked

TransAubrey 07-10-2021 05:40 AM

The first thing you will do is spread the mustard all over your genitals, get it everywhere! Then, use the ketchup to cover your chest, the salsa should make a nice shampoo for you, and the relish will be spread around on your face. Stay this way for at least 10 minutes before washing it all off with the milk!

For your forfeit, you will put on your stretchiest pair of underwear, fill them to bursting with shaving cream, and then put yourself in a hanging wedgie. Stay in the hanging wedgie until they rip, or 10 minutes has passed, whichever comes first!

I got 4 messy items plus forfeit!
Messy items: cake, mayonnaise, whipped cream, and ketchup
Clothing: Fully clothed (4 items min.) I will go with my pink 6” pumps, black thigh high stockings, pink panties, and pink bra.
Do your worst!!

MessFanatic 07-11-2021 01:31 AM

Take the cake and smash it into your face rubbing it and dragging it into your hair then, fill your clothing with whipped cream to be completely full and then plop some mayo on your head and rub it onto your chest and every square inch of your body including face, neck ect (might want to do this first) followed by ketchup like strawberry syrup on an ice cream! I would love to see pics of this or at least a report please!

I got 2 items and a forfeit. Maybe I can start avoiding the ones with a forfeit at least lol. Mayo and chocolate syrup are my items and Since I got personal choice for clothing again I will be doing it naked since it’s easier with less cleanup.

Sub_22 07-12-2021 11:27 AM

Just dump the mayo and chocolate syrup over your head and rub it in your hair and all over your face.
For cleanup your just allowed to use your toilet - Time to get some swirlies!

I spun 4 items + forfeit. Pudding, 3 eggs, mayonnaise, whipped cream.
And for clothing I got personal choice so I will do it with just a light coloured jeans on.

darethatgirl 07-14-2021 07:24 AM

sit in the tub and pour all the item inside your jeans one by one then do an edge by rubbing from the outside

I rolled:
get messy 3 items + forfeit
syrup,3 eggs,milk
lingerie

atownesq 07-14-2021 07:40 AM

Pour the syrup over your head and the back of your body. Crack one egg on your head, the other 2 in each bra cup, and pour the milk over your face and let it run down your front. Edge 3 times before cleaning up.

I rolled get messy 5 items: BBQ Sauce, Oatmeal, Salad Dressing (you can specify type), chocolate sauce, and 3 eggs.

Fully clothed 4 items min (boxer briefs, t-shirt, jeans, and socks.

IloveUNDERWEARdares 07-14-2021 11:44 AM

Ok! You have to take all that. Fully clothed. And mix it in a pot on the stove. Warm it up. Then lay in the tub and pour it up and down your body. Then. Set a time for 30mins and SIT THERE IN IT HAHAHAH GOOD LUCK

I got
6 items plus an extra forfeit.
Beans
Mayo
Tartar sauce
Oatmeal
Ketchup
Mustard

What to wear: speedo

Go ahead person below… idk who you are. But I imagine I am SCREWED…

ashi3 08-23-2021 09:33 PM

Alright, you've been waiting a long time for this dare, so I'm going to make it worth the wait...

First, shampoo your hair with mayo, then give yourself a nice tartar sauce facial. Fill a bowl with oatmeal and sit in it, then spread it all over your legs. Squirt ketchup and mustard all over your chest, then pour beans down your speedo.

For your forfeit, youre going to need to gather up all the spilled mess that falls off you, shove it down your speedo, add 5 ice cubes, and give yourself a wedgie. Keep it for at least 10 minutes.

I spun 1 messy item + forfeit
Butter
Long t-shirt

I'm new so be nice (or don't.. )

Glivingston123 08-24-2021 01:13 AM

You are going to melt the butter till it is a thick consistency (if it goes too runny you need to pour it over you and start again. When you have a thick consistency you are to rub it all in your hair then you are to leave it in with your hair down and over the front of your top for one hour.

Once you have done that you need to melt another stick of butter on your body. rubbing it on your nipples and you pussy, you can only stop when the butter fully melts.

I got 1 messy item + one forfeit
I got Jam for the messy item
and I got personal choice so I shall leave that up to the person writing one for me.

ashi3 08-24-2021 08:43 PM

I'm up for a little revenge after making my poor hair suffer like that last round...

You will wear your tightest pair of boxers and socks, only. Fill both up with jam and leave it for at least 30 minutes. Then take a stick of partially melted butter and smear it all over you bare chest and rub it into your hair. Jerk off, and you can only wash after you cum.

I spun 3 messy items + forfeit
Ice Cream, Strawberry Syrup, and Cake (they go together so well...)
Bra and Panties

Unkownuser 08-24-2021 09:01 PM

Make an icecream party in your panties. Place down icecream and strawberry syrup into it until you fill your pantie up. Then get cake and rub it all over the inside of your bra and underwear. for the forfeit make sure you clean yourself with your hair as best as possible before taking a shower. During the shower be sure to wash your hair last.

Get 6 messy item and 1 extra forfeit
strawberry Sause
Honey
Jam
Cake
Syrup
milk
nude

Blue Griffin 08-24-2021 09:12 PM

Unknown user, please make sure you remember to post a dare for the person above you.

For your task, it’s a spa day.
Make yourself a bath. Soak in it and give your hair a soak in the milk.
Get a white cake. Using the syrup, Jam, strawberry sauce, and honey give yourself a makeover. Push your face into the cake and see how well your face “makeup” turned out. If it looks decent, spend the rest of the time relaxing. If it doesn’t though, spend the next 20 minutes making yourself a strawberry blonde by mixing the leftover sauce and honey into your hair.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashi3 (Post 4481893)
I'm up for a little revenge after making my poor hair suffer like that last round...

You will wear your tightest pair of boxers and socks, only. Fill both up with jam and leave it for at least 30 minutes. Then take a stick of partially melted butter and smear it all over you bare chest and rub it into your hair. Jerk off, and you can only wash after you cum.

I spun 3 messy items + forfeit
Ice Cream, Strawberry Syrup, and Cake (they go together so well...)
Bra and Panties

I’d though I have some fun:

For this dare tie up your hair into a ponytail or thick enough at the end so it’s brush like. Fill a bowl with the syrup. Place a scoop of ice cream in the front of your panties. That’s going to be you “timer”. Using one hand to rub the ice cream scoop around, the other must take your hair and dip it into the syrup and start painting your body. You have until the ice cream melts to cover your skin/use all the syrup.

If you succeed, you get wash up and then get to eat a piece of cake and ice creams as your prize.

If you fail, place a scoop of ice cream in each bra cup and one in back of your panties. On your knees, bend down so your face in inches above the cake and give yourself a set of 30 spanking, each time shoving your face in the cake well.

As your additional forfeit: Once complete, you must wipe off the cake and syrup on your face and skin with your hair. Of course once you do, you’ll get to clean up. Stuff your hair into a shower cap, but first add any leftover ice cream. You have to completely clean off your body in the shower with soap and water first, before being allowed to wash your hair.

I had to make the most of it because man did I spin bad:
6 messy items + extra forfeit.
3 eggs, whipped cream, oatmeal/porridge, chocolate sauce x2, honey.
Costume.

ashi3 08-25-2021 07:48 AM

Omg, thanks for the dare! I have to buy some cake and strawberry sauce first, but I can't wait to do it. PM me if you want me to give a report...

Now, it's time for a little (or big) payback. Firstly, you will put on your girliest costume (maid outfit or similar would be nice) and a diaper. If you have a wig, please coat the inside with honey before putting it on. If you don't, then a makeshift wig of toilet paper secured to your head with honey will work, too.

Now that you have your costume on, you need to pour one bottle of chocolate sauce down the front of your diaper and fill up the back with whipped cream. Put the oatmeal in a bucket. Line up the three eggs on the floor and sit on them to try to crack them. You only get one chance to crack all of the eggs. If all three crack, congratulations! Give yourself a spa treatment with the oatmeal, pouring it down and over your clothes and rubbing it all over your skin and "hair".

If any of the eggs do not crack, you need to do the number of the eggs still intact x 10 number of head dunks into the oatmeal before you pour and rub it all over yourself. So, if one egg is intact that is 10 head dunks, 2 eggs 20, or 3 eggs if you miss them all 30.

Finally, for your forfeit you may get cleaned up only after you fill the back of your diaper with the other bottle of chocolate syrup and wash everything else except your diaper and the contents inside. And I mean everything. You may not take off your diaper until both your body and the mess you made from the dare are completely clean.

Hope you enjoy my very sweet taste of revenge ;)

Now, I was hoping to stay clean for once, but I rolled Messy 2 Items.

Those items are jam and honey.

Personal choice for the clothes I will be wearing.

dii12345678 08-25-2021 02:21 PM

I am afraid that you are going to get messy (and maybe a bit sticky) :P

I want you to massage that honey into your hair and then pour the whole tub of jam down your underwear! :P You can sit with it on your head/ pants for 30 minutes! :P

I got messy 4 items with a forfeit.

I got jam, 3 eggs, cake and syrup for my items.

Lastly, I got Boxers only.

Victoria85 08-26-2021 12:32 AM

As you were so generous for the person above you with a nice extended dare, I will grant you the same honor.

Crack the 3 eggs on top of your head and spray the jam and syrup all over your body. Now kneel on the cake in the corner, you will stay there for 30 minutes, thinking about how the next dare you give in this thread can be a bit bigger. Once the 30 minutes are up, you have to eat the cake from the floor.
Once the cake is eaten you are free to clean up.

I spun:
Get Messy 4 items + Extra Forfeit
Ketchup, Honey, Ice cream, Chocolate Sauce
1p Swimsuit

MessFanatic 08-26-2021 10:33 PM

Dump the honey in your hair then tape the legholes up and dumb 3 scoops of ice cream in and top with chocolate syrup and ketchup like chocolate and strawberry syrup for an ice cream sundae

Are you serious! For me I got 6 messy items and a forfeit I rolled
Whipped cream
Ice cream
Ketchup
Mayo
Chocolate syrup
And 3 eggs

And I rolled swim shorts for clothing!

Messywedgie69 08-26-2021 11:20 PM

Start off by using the ketchup as shampoo, and then spread mayo over your whole face. After that cover the rest of your body in the chocolate syrup. Then put the whipped cream, ice cream and eggs (uncracked) in the shorts. For the forfeit, Give yourself a permanent wedgie (or shoulder wedgie if you can), and keep it in until the eggs have all cracked. If you don’t want to have them uncracked then put them in without the shells and keep the wedgie in for an hour.

I also got 6 messy items + a forfeit
Mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, bbq sauce, 3 eggs, and syrup
And for clothing I have to do it naked

MessFanatic 08-28-2021 06:16 PM

You will have some mayo shampoo followed by yogurt bbq sauce and mustard on your belly and private’s , be sure to mix it together well, then cover the red of your body in syrup and smash the eggs on your head. Stay like this for an hour and then you may clean up

I somehow got 6 items and punishment again so this might be my last one for a bit so make it good!!
My items are
3 eggs, ice cream, mustard, whipped cream, mayo
I rolled personal choice for clothing so will be doing with nothing on since that has the least amount of cleanup

Messywedgie69 08-28-2021 06:54 PM

Start off by mixing the mustard and mayo together. Then pie yourself in the face with the mixture. After that crack 2 eggs on the top on your forehead and 1 on your head. Then put the ice cream and whipped cream on the ground and sit on it for 15 minutes. Once your done sitting put the whipped cream and icecream that stayed on the ground on your head and stay like that for another 5 minutes. Once done you can clean up

I got one item and a punishment
Yogurt for the item and boxers only for clothing
Please make the punishment wedgie themed, swirly themed, or both!

atownesq 08-30-2021 08:02 AM

Pout yogurt over your face and hair, then pull your boxers up into a shoulder wedgie. You can only wash the yogurt off by giving yourself swirlies, and you can't remove the wedgie until the yogurt is removed.

I rolled get messy 2 items + 1 extra forfeit

Yoghurt
Strawberry Sauce

Boxers only