getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   KinkyAmy's MONTH of Regret (Dec 21/Jan 22) - extreme dares & slave rules! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=410032)

kinkyamy 12-02-2021 07:02 PM

KinkyAmy's MONTH of Regret (Dec 21/Jan 22) - extreme dares & slave rules!

KinkyAmy's MONTH of Regret (Dec 21/Jan 22)

*Note: Full details and reports of her 'Month of Regret' can be found on the slut's blog - including the list of 125+ cumulative dares, punishments, etc.*

TL;DR
  • This slut will be completing a month of extreme dares from mid-Dec to mid-Jan
  • Vote in the poll to give this slut daily slave rules to follow
  • Every 2 poll votes also unlock a new cumulative dare (view full list of 125 dares!)
  • Every thread post increases daily spanks and butt plug time
-------------

Hey everyone!

I’m back to GD since my last Weekend of Regret - this time my BF is travelling for about 6 weeks (starting mid-December) so I thought, why not try a MONTH OF REGRET?! This will be (by far) my longest, most intense and most degrading session - but will it be enough to break me?!

I have been reflecting on my last session back in August, during which I got quite overwhelmed and experienced quite heavy ‘sub drop’ for several months after. The main challenges last time were committing to too many dares over a short period, not allowing sufficient rest/sleep time and having too many wildcard factors. This time, I will have approx. one month (from mid-Dec to mid-Jan, excluding c.1 week visiting parents and any veto days), will be able to take breaks (for a punishment) and the overall format is much more controlled/standardised.

That said, there will still be plenty of opportunities for you to get involved and make my month MUCH more difficult, including 125+ DARES and 10 DAILY RULES!!

Thanks so much for reading,
Amy (aka. the worthless slut)

Ruin this slut! How you can help

1. Vote in the Poll

Firstly, voting will increase the intensity of one of 10 rules that this slut must perform every day (excl. vacation/veto days). Dares range from painful to tedious to degrading. Please comment on the thread or PM the slut if any rules/dares are unclear. See below for details of the rules plus specific punishments for failing each rule on a daily basis.

Slave Rules Poll (X = # votes)

1) Recite & write daily slave mantra (X/5 sentences) within 1h of waking up, naked in front of mirror
Punishment: Write on body per error/missed

2) Chastity belt/no touching/no cumming (except 10 - X orgasms) for the full month (typo in poll option, should be 10 - X orgasms, i.e. no orgasms if 10+ votes are achieved)
Punishment: If cum, 20x edges outside naked

3) Daily exercise for X mins (max. 1h/day)
Punishment: Next day exercise with plug, clamps, jumping. Or if over half time, lick body sweat

4) Limit on washing to only 30 - X times over the month (min. 5 washes)
Punishment: Wash in piss daily for 5 days if exceed number of washes. Washing after swimming doesn’t count as long as I spray piss over myself afterwards

5) Study X pages per day and/or work for X mins per day (the slut may carry over excess study/work time completed to offset this rule for up to 3 subsequent days)
Punishment: Spank ass and tits HARD with spanking machine for each page/min missed x5

6) Cannot use the toilet to piss at home during the month, and must save all piss up to X litres (if piss is used for other dares then it must be filled up again)
Punishment: Piss denial 2h per toilet use + drink 250ml piss every 30min

7) Naked with collar for X hours per day (while awake & at home)
Punishment: Naked chores for 30 min

8) Eat all meals from a bowl on the floor (no hands or cutlery), plus total X meals directly from body over the month (e.g. nachos with salsa in panties, chips with ketchup over body, etc.)
Punishment: Messy wedgie per meal missed

9) Flash pussy/tits/ass in communal stairwell/hallway/balcony for 10X seconds daily
Punishment: Strip naked outside for 5 min

10) Slap face, tits and pussy combined X + n times daily (n = # of days since thread started), saying ‘Thank you’ after each slap (at least 20% of slaps on each body part)
Punishment: Wear nipple clamps for 1h, twist every 5 min

If ALL rules receive 25 votes each then the slut will perform an extreme dare (to be agreed at a later date)

---

In addition, the slut has collated a list of 125+ dares that must be performed as the total vote count increases (for every 2 poll votes, a new dare is added to the backlog) - these dares start easy but get VERY EXTREME at higher vote counts. Any dares failed (unless restarted) will incur a defined horrible punishment.

The latest list of dares and progress tracking will be saved on the slut's blog (links below):

~60 EASY & MEDIUM DARES - up to c.120 votes
~45 HARD & VERY HARD DARES - up to c.210 votes
~20 EXTREME DARES - up to c.250 votes

New super extreme dares may be added later for vote counts 250+, if the poll shows sufficient momentum. This slut's last poll reached around 300 votes after a couple of weeks, so it's definitely possible?! - Suggestions welcome if it gets close!

2. Post on this thread!

This slut will cane/paddle her ass daily equal to the current number of posts on the thread. If she misses a day, she performs double on her ass AND tits the next day (stacks for max. 2 days)

Additionally, for EVERY post on the thread, the slut must wear a butt plug for 1 hour (cumulative running total over the month). Level 4+ users can request up to 2 hours per post. Level 6 users can also request 15 min nipple clamps per post OR 10 min dedicated ass stretching (max. one request/day). See below* for more info on levels. The slut must lick each butt plug once removed.

Finally, for every 50 posts on the thread, the slut must perform a dare as submitted by GD members. @Tommytomjj will collate 3-5 dares and hide behind spoiler tags (incl. at least one easy dare); the slut must then choose one at random and complete the dare. Note: All dares must be within the slut’s limits, not dangerous, not too time consuming and should not result in the slut losing her horniness (and thus stopping everything early). The most challenging dare should be in line with the current category of cumulative dare (i.e. easy, medium, hard, very hard, extreme) at the time of posting.

Users can post up to twice before they should wait for either (a) another user to post, or (b) one hour has passed.

GD users are kindly requested to abuse and degrade this slut as much as possible in any replies or PMs (nothing is off limits). This slut is also banned from referring to herself in the first person following this post, and must instead be "this slut", "she", etc.

Other important info!
  • Dare Counters: All dare counts / poll results will be finalised on 1st January 2022, to allow the slut sufficient time to work through her backlog
  • Availability: The slut expects to be available for dares between around mid Dec 2021 to mid Jan 2022, excluding c.1 week around Christmas where she will visit family and won’t do any dares or rules (her period will be due around this time too so any pussy related dares can’t be completed)
  • Veto Days: The slut can request a ‘veto day’ when no rules or other daily dares need to completed at the cost of 1 random punishment (from the pre-defined list) per day missed
  • Punishments: If the slut fails a cumulative dare she can either restart the dare or accept a punishment from the pre-defined list – selected at random unless GD members have a particular preference related to the dare failed. Particularly bad behaviour may also result in a punishment if agreed by @Tommytomjj. User @Tommytomjj can overturn or reduce punishments (e.g. if 90% of the dare is done and he wants to reward the slut for trying her best!)
  • Incomplete Dares: If the slut runs out of time during the month before completing the dares, she must either extend her month of regret or accept a severe punishment or series of punishments (submitted by GD members, to be performed over a max. 24h period) based on the number / type of dares not completed
  • Rule Exceptions: Rule exceptions may be made if it would prevent a cumulative dare from being completed
  • Safety: The slut can veto or defer any dare (without punishment) on safety grounds, e.g. getting too drunk, risk of becoming ill, being cold outside for too long, etc.
  • Disclaimer: There is a small chance that the slut's BF’s flight is changed so he may need to travel a bit earlier/later. Also if he catches COVID then he may not be able to travel at all and the whole trip needs to be cancelled… if this happens, then the slut will save all dares for another month later in the year when his trip is rescheduled (although if this happens the slut will be so mad/disappointed!!). The slut will know the situation for certain from mid-December

* GD User Levels based on # comments on the thread and # PMs sent to the slut: Level 1 (basic), Level 2 (1 comment & 1 PM), Level 3 (2 comments & 2 PMs), Level 4 (3 comments & 5 PMs), Level 5 (5 comments & 5 PMs), Level 6 (10 comments & 10 PMs)

---------

Key Links:

...... Daily Rules & Other Info
...... Cumulative Dares: EASY & MEDIUM // HARD & VERY HARD // EXTREME
...... Punishments

Emmyred 12-03-2021 06:08 AM

This is an extremely well planned list of tasks. I hope this thread gets enough attention so you can utilize them. :)

kinkyamy 12-03-2021 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emmyred (Post 4592031)
This is an extremely well planned list of tasks. I hope this thread gets enough attention so you can utilize them. :)

Thank you Miss! It took many, many hours to come up with all the rules, dares and plans - this slut is VERY excited to start in the coming 1-1.5 weeks!!

Vivlio 12-03-2021 11:20 AM

OMG I LOVE YOUR THREADS!!!

Can't wait to see how fucked things get... Im always jealous of your creativity.... Such a nasty slut
:p

SecretSubHusband 12-03-2021 11:41 AM

Voted!
I hope you get as many posts and votes as you wished for in your darkest fantasies.

ltakltak 12-03-2021 04:33 PM

A great set of dares indeed. Looks like you are in for a nice month!

Emmyred 12-03-2021 08:15 PM

Posting again! Good luck!

SecretSubHusband 12-03-2021 08:42 PM

Have an additional swish with the paddle from me

SecretSubHusband 12-03-2021 08:43 PM

And as you wrote we can post twice 😊

TrippyPet 12-03-2021 11:54 PM

Great post. I look forward to reading more about your month.

JackBlack351 12-04-2021 01:20 AM

This thread will be so kinky! Good luck slut!

subaddict5 12-04-2021 01:23 AM

wow slut put a lot of work into this. loving it. I think I'm jeleous of your month, very well thought out. I have voted of course and will keep an eye on this. :D

bucket challenge II is hillarious. I'd love to see you fail on that one haha

Mrgoon 12-04-2021 02:04 AM

Wow....it impressive how much work you put to be treated like you need.

ltakltak 12-04-2021 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrgoon (Post 4592705)

Yeah, let's see how many days she'll manage in the end!

ltakltak 12-04-2021 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ltakltak (Post 4592712)

but it will give us all a great christmas reading ;-)

rog4four 12-04-2021 03:55 AM

Wonderful thread!

kinkyamy 12-04-2021 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vivlio (Post 4592295)
OMG I LOVE YOUR THREADS!!!

Can't wait to see how fucked things get... Im always jealous of your creativity.... Such a nasty slut
:p

Thank you Sir! This slut doesn't deserve your praise, although it is gratefully received! :D

Based on the current momentum of votes/comments.. the next month will likely get VERY fucked indeed..!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SecretSubHusband (Post 4592316)
Voted!
I hope you get as many posts and votes as you wished for in your darkest fantasies.

Thank you Sir... the slut is very interested to try all of her dares and embrace her inner slave - although some of the very hard/extreme dares in particular will be VERY tough!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ltakltak (Post 4592484)
A great set of dares indeed. Looks like you are in for a nice month!

Thank you Sir! It will be an interesting month for sure!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emmyred (Post 4592592)
Posting again! Good luck!

Thank you Miss... the posts are really starting to stack up!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SecretSubHusband (Post 4592597)
Have an additional swish with the paddle from me

Quote:

Originally Posted by SecretSubHusband (Post 4592598)
And as you wrote we can post twice ��

Yes Sir :( And for every 50 posts (up to 1st Jan) there will a new dare based on suggestions from GD users...

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrippyPet (Post 4592655)
Great post. I look forward to reading more about your month.

Thank you Sir. This slut is looking forward to experiencing it! Her boyfriend is planning to be away from around 12th Dec so should be able to start then (although she still needs to work most of the day from 13-17 Dec)

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackBlack351 (Post 4592691)
This thread will be so kinky! Good luck slut!

Thank you Sir! Luck may certainly be required!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by subaddict5 (Post 4592692)
wow slut put a lot of work into this. loving it. I think I'm jeleous of your month, very well thought out. I have voted of course and will keep an eye on this. :D

bucket challenge II is hillarious. I'd love to see you fail on that one haha

Thank you Sir! Bucket Challenge II can range from being quite bad to completely awful lol... if anyone hasn't read it, dare #68 (requires 132 votes) is:

68. Bucket Challenge II: The slut will drink 1L of piss then fill 4 opaque buckets with (1) sweets/chocolate, (2) pizza/fried food, (3) plain porridge, (4) nothing. The slut must choose a bucket at random and eat as much as she can directly from the bucket within 5 min; the empty bucket means she must deepthroat a large dildo until she vomits in the bucket. The slut then drinks more piss and repeats choosing at random until either bucket 1, 2 or 3 is empty, or bucket 4 is 25% full of puke (approx. 2.5L). Then, the slut must tip the 4th bucket over her head in the bathtub (mouth open and facing up), then rub herself into the vomit for 5 min until she is all covered. She cannot wash until the following day

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrgoon (Post 4592705)

Thank you Sir! The slut really deserves to be degraded and humiliated..

Quote:

Originally Posted by ltakltak (Post 4592712)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ltakltak (Post 4592715)
but it will give us all a great christmas reading ;-)

Thank you Sir... the slut is committed to continuing until the end and doing as many dares as possible. However she will take a break for ~5 days around Christmas and can use veto days to calm down if she gets overwhelmed (in exchange for a punishment, of course)

Quote:

Originally Posted by rog4four (Post 4592761)
Wonderful thread!

Thank you Sir!

Vivlio 12-04-2021 04:57 AM

Posting again!!!

Emmyred 12-04-2021 06:37 AM

Here for a nice good morning post.

SecretSubHusband 12-04-2021 07:34 AM

As you put so much effort into arranging all this, it is only fair to give you your so wanted replies.
Add another spank for this.

monkeytuna 12-04-2021 07:34 AM

I will add a post to the pile. Great thread, good luck

SecretSubHusband 12-04-2021 07:35 AM

And one more post to bring you closer to your first goal of 50.

JackBlack351 12-04-2021 07:53 AM

Just adding another post eheh!

Does your boyfriend know about this thread and all the filthy things you're going to do for strangers?

kinkyamy 12-04-2021 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vivlio (Post 4592807)
Posting again!!!

Thank you Miss...!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emmyred (Post 4592850)
Here for a nice good morning post.

Good morning Miss!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SecretSubHusband (Post 4592883)
As you put so much effort into arranging all this, it is only fair to give you your so wanted replies.
Add another spank for this.

Thank you Sir... FYI the slut will start her daily spankings (and other rules) once her BF leaves - around 12th December

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkeytuna (Post 4592885)
I will add a post to the pile. Great thread, good luck

Thank you Sir!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SecretSubHusband (Post 4592887)
And one more post to bring you closer to your first goal of 50.

Thank you Sir! This slut expected 50 posts to take much longer... almost half way there already!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackBlack351 (Post 4592897)
Just adding another post eheh!

Does your boyfriend know about this thread and all the filthy things you're going to do for strangers?

Thank you Sir. This slut's BF certainly does not know about this thread (and it will stay that way! lol)

Tommytomjj 12-04-2021 12:41 PM

The slut has revealed to me that the vote she is most fearful of is the one that reduces how many times she may wash herself, let’s get a few more votes on there to make her a smelly horny mess.

JackBlack351 12-04-2021 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommytomjj (Post 4593127)
The slut has revealed to me that the vote she is most fearful of is the one that reduces how many times she may wash herself, let’s get a few more votes on there to make her a smelly horny mess.

Guess wich one I chose right from the start eheh!

One more post to the pile!

axel990 12-04-2021 02:23 PM

I'm honestly impressed with the amount of work you put into this, it would be a shame to not get the desired amount of votes and replies, so here I am to contribute too.

kinkyamy 12-04-2021 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommytomjj (Post 4593127)

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackBlack351 (Post 4593141)
Guess wich one I chose right from the start eheh!

One more post to the pile!

Thank you Sirs :( Yes the no washing will be so horrible if it reaches 25 votes... only being able to wash 5 times in a month is CRAZY, particularly given this slut will end up being drenched in piss / dirty / vomit / etc. multiple times!!

axel990 12-04-2021 02:24 PM

Oh well, I guess you posting a reply lets me write one again as well. 😁

kinkyamy 12-04-2021 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axel990 (Post 4593202)
I'm honestly impressed with the amount of work you put into this, it would be a shame to not get the desired amount of votes and replies, so here I am to contribute too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by axel990 (Post 4593205)
Oh well, I guess you posting a reply lets me write one again as well. 😁

Thank you Sir - it was a lot of work but this slut hopes it will all be worth it for a crazy month of kink...!

P.S. the rule is you can post up to twice in a row, then need to either wait 1h or someone else posts before posting again. Although spamming over and over without saying much isn't too fun :P Which dare are you most looking forward to reading the report about?

Vivlio 12-04-2021 04:33 PM

omg i wish i voted for that instead! I mean... i don't think the showers are even going to help for a while.... The smell just fits you

kinkyamy 12-05-2021 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vivlio (Post 4593327)
omg i wish i voted for that instead! I mean... i don't think the showers are even going to help for a while.... The smell just fits you

Thank you Sir - this slut deserves to stink like the trash she is.

The poll votes will be counted until 1st Jan (although the slut will start in about a week) - 94 votes so far!

axel990 12-05-2021 03:03 AM

Damn I wish I voted for that as well, would've been a good experience for you.

kinkyamy 12-05-2021 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axel990 (Post 4593597)
Damn I wish I voted for that as well, would've been a good experience for you.

Hehe there may still be time... this slut's last poll reached almost 300 votes after a few weeks!

The easy and medium dares can probably all be completed in a few days.. it's from 120+ votes that they start to get difficult!

Maybe this slut's month won't be too bad after all :p

axel990 12-05-2021 04:42 AM

Hehe that's good, hopefully we reach those numbers again to get the slut to do some extreme dares.

kinkyamy 12-05-2021 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axel990 (Post 4593658)
Hehe that's good, hopefully we reach those numbers again to get the slut to do some extreme dares.

Yes Sir, let's see what happens over the coming days/weeks...

This slut is curious - why did everyone decide to vote for a particular rule option? Or why avoid some options? (e.g. slave mantra, no washing and forced study time have very few votes)

axel990 12-05-2021 06:46 AM

I voted for the no hands eating from the bowl because I just like a messy slut 😁

kinkyamy 12-05-2021 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axel990 (Post 4593734)
I voted for the no hands eating from the bowl because I just like a messy slut 😁

Thank you Sir. This slut will certainly get messy during the month... She will have to eat ALL meals from a bowl on the floor (or perform a messy wedgie for any meal not eaten this way), plus for every vote she must eat +1 meal directly from her body. Does Sir (or anyone else) have ideas for what meals she should eat from her body?

The slut's initial ideas were:
- full english breakfast
- nachos with lots of sauces
- cake
- melted chocolate

Based on votes so far, she needs to eat 14 meals this way!!

kamita721 12-05-2021 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinkyamy (Post 4593721)
Yes Sir, let's see what happens over the coming days/weeks...

This slut is curious - why did everyone decide to vote for a particular rule option? Or why avoid some options? (e.g. slave mantra, no washing and forced study time have very few votes)

I voted for the mantra, because I figured it wouldn't get much love. Plus, the slut needs help remembering its place.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinkyamy (Post 4593890)
Thank you Sir. This slut will certainly get messy during the month... She will have to eat ALL meals from a bowl on the floor (or perform a messy wedgie for any meal not eaten this way), plus for every vote she must eat +1 meal directly from her body. Does Sir (or anyone else) have ideas for what meals she should eat from her body?

- full english breakfast
- cake
- melted chocolate

What an empty headed slut, to not even consider sushi on this list. Topped with a generaous amount of wasabi soy sauce of course.

Also, buffalo wings with a side of blue cheese and carrots.

axel990 12-05-2021 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinkyamy (Post 4593890)

- full english breakfast
- cake
- melted chocolate

Hmmm I'm thinking some nice oatmeal would be pretty messy to eat off your body, some custard as well, baked beans too for lunch, or some nice meat with mashed potatoes and gravy, maybe even some cake for dessert 😉.