getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Mistress seeks to punish failing female subs (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=338848)

MasterPeace 04-12-2018 08:27 PM

Mistress seeks to punish failing female subs

What have you done to deserve punishment? You've come to the right place of course. Send me a detailed description of why you deserve to be punished, your likes, dislikes, and limits, and I will tailor the perfect punishment to fit the crime.
No men need to abuse you here, I'm all you need. Fail a class, orgasm without permission, or just need a jolt of excitement to get your day moving, tell me your fantasies and I'll either make them come true or make you wish you never had them. The choice is yours.

lslslsl 04-14-2018 07:13 PM

I have been very naughty. Procrastinating cleaning the house, drinking too much, and eating too much take out. Also - have been lacking motivation in loosing weight.

Limit: photos, video, blood, permanent,
Toys: none

Submissive girl 04-17-2018 09:59 AM

Limits-blood,butt
Likes-anything in or on my vagina and on my boobs
Dislikes-i don't use my butt
I had a test and failed cuz I couldn't pay my attention enough. So I need to punish my vagina so hard and my boobs and my whole body but not my buty

AnnIntrovert 04-17-2018 07:51 PM

Please punish me

I have been procrastinating a lot and touching myself, neglecting exercise and chores. Please help me to become a better submissive. This is not the first time I have been procrastinating in this way.

HealSlut_ 04-17-2018 09:01 PM

I’ve been putting off putting away laundry for 4 days now and need to be punished for procrastinating.

Analonly 04-17-2018 09:51 PM

I've been putting off a lot of the tasks I've been given and just really my anal training in general. I need to be punished because I've been procrastinating even though I have time. Like/limits in signature.

Daregurl42 04-19-2018 04:04 AM

I've been drinking and fucking guys each weekend instead of studying and my grades have started to drop

jasmine- 04-19-2018 07:54 AM

failing

ive been putting off going to a sports store to try on some leotards, i also havnt been wearing my diapers and the diapers i have a pull ups rather than being taped.

Lizabeth0210 04-20-2018 03:12 PM

I’ve been putting off housework and schoolwork and touching myself too much.

xxWinter 04-20-2018 03:24 PM

I haven’t been doing my anal training tasks and have been slacking off recently

Slutmonkey 04-22-2018 06:54 PM

I have been spending too much time masturbating and fantasizing about being tied down and fucked. This has caused my work quality to slip significantly. This horny slut needs to be punished.

badbadgirl87 04-23-2018 08:00 PM

Please punish me. I have been failing to keep my room clean lately. Also, I have been off of this site for awhile and need a reminder of what it means to be a good submissive who does what she is told, just because ... A maintenance session, so to speak.

Callie 05-02-2018 02:00 PM

Punishment

Please punish this naughty girl for being rude and disrespectful to people

kittyKria 06-06-2018 07:52 AM

Please punish me, I can’t seem to keep my hands off myself resulting in never getting anything important done.

kittykat12 06-06-2018 06:12 PM

I have been very horny and orgasmed without permission last night.

Only have household items (cucumbers/bananas (to be used with a condom), toothpaste, clothespins, spanking implements, etc.)

Likes/limits are in my sig but I will try anything not listed (within reason)

Youngslut98 06-13-2018 08:38 AM

Please punish me mistress. I failed one of my college classes because I drank and partied instead of studying. I also didn’t attend many lectures this year.
On top of this I’ve been eating too much junk food and masturbating too much.
(19yr old female)
My likes are : humiliation and degradation, small amounts of pain, lack of control, pussy punishments, pussy insertions and bathroom control.
Dislikes: needles/ full public/ family/ scat/ pics

SlaveStone 06-14-2018 03:06 PM

Punish me please, I lost my job and had to move back in with my parents. I have a vibrating dildo and needs punishment. Please punish this bad little slut mistress.

lola123 06-17-2018 01:16 AM

I’ve been unemployed for a year, I drink too much, and I waste too much time on the internet.

caramia_ 08-17-2018 12:31 AM

I've been a naughty wench, just playing with myself all day, I need a extreme punishment so I wouldn't always touch myself.

limits: no friends/family, no public exposure(but inside clothes are fine), no picture/video, blood, bodily fluids(scat poop), needles, blood

Toys: clothes pins, vibrator, butt plug, dildo

Sluttyslave1775 08-19-2018 11:06 AM

Please punish my pussy for i have orgasm without permission

My likes are: hot wax, light pet play, humiliation, penetration, anal, semi-public, hidden public, spanking, pain, ice, piss, ass to mouth

Dislikes: messy, denial

Limits: permanent, needles, scat, blood, photos

Daregurl42 08-25-2018 03:22 AM

I managed to get my panties soaking wet before getting out of bed

Annabella 08-27-2018 11:33 AM

I deserve punishment for not doing chores, not attending college this semester, and playing with my clit too much.
You can message me on here or on Kik at anna_bella_22

salveblaise 08-30-2018 09:36 AM

i smoke too much and got a D in a class would really appreciate a punishment to get my self back together my limits are in the description pm me for my kik

notallama 08-30-2018 01:24 PM

I was supposed to clean my room this summer but only got about half way done because I wasted too much time watching Netflix and reading smut. Please punish me.

miss kiki 09-05-2018 01:42 PM

I haven’t been looking for a job or applying to the course I want to. I’ve also been very lazy and haven’t been cleaning or cooking

Callie 10-14-2018 05:42 PM

Please punish me for procrastinating on doing work i am 19 years old female and I also like being treated like a baby limit is dipapers

ScarletS 10-15-2018 11:35 AM

I am failing the lab component of a class I am in because I have been not studying. 18f all in signature

luxray 10-15-2018 01:01 PM

i've been lazy by getting off and procrastinating instead of applying for jobs. please punish me, mistress. (i love being spoken down to and used)

firecracker 10-16-2018 01:23 PM

I haven’t been keeping up on housework. I’ve been too busy masturbating and fingerfucking my wet pussy

Allison_ 10-28-2018 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterPeace (Post 3249940)
What have you done to deserve punishment? You've come to the right place of course. Send me a detailed description of why you deserve to be punished, your likes, dislikes, and limits, and I will tailor the perfect punishment to fit the crime.
No men need to abuse you here, I'm all you need. Fail a class, orgasm without permission, or just need a jolt of excitement to get your day moving, tell me your fantasies and I'll either make them come true or make you wish you never had them. The choice is yours.

Please punish me Miss. I have been falling behind in all my classes. I also have been cumming without permission and playing with myself all the time. Please teach me my place.

Ruchi 10-31-2018 04:47 AM

I haven't been completing my chores or exercising and I also came without my master's permission.

spankme997 10-31-2018 06:26 PM

I came without permission. I was supposed to edge but I came. I recently got a butt plug that I havent used much and I have a vibrator

Ballon tied 11-08-2018 12:52 PM

Quote:

I want some tit torture

spankeegirl 11-21-2018 09:49 AM

I might need a punishment for spanking myself too frequently and enjoying it. Is that naughty?

Likes: spanking , ice, figging, chastity, candle wax, nipplw clamps, obedience, forced exercize, wedgies, being turn on in crowded places

Dislikes: edging, tickling, corner time, lines, spanks directly on clit, asshole caning( I like it the first swats then it gets intense), dice dares.

Limits: pictures, videos, dangerous, illegal, scat watersports, eating related, family, animals, social media.

subjessb 11-21-2018 04:12 PM

I need to be punished just because I am a submissive who needs to be shown its place. I have been lazy lately and I need to learn what a true punishment is for a submissive who hasn't been thoroughly punished before!

Net 11-22-2018 01:08 PM

I have been procrastinating on writing my novella, which I am very passionate about. I’m not sure why I haven’t been working on it.

I like mild pain, ice, anal, and trying new things.
I dislike extreme pain, bondage, and rough anal.
My limits are pictures of myself, anything illegal, anything permanent, and extreme public. Also anything including other people.

Begonia 11-25-2018 11:51 AM

I deserve to be punished because I played with my clit while taking a shower.

Punpkin 01-24-2019 01:44 PM

Quote:

I need punishment for submiting my projects late and masturbating daily.

As a pain slut that enjoys playing with tacks and pegs especially hurting it's pussy I'd also like a funishment for when I'm done with the punishment, please!

My likes and limits are in the signature.

PS I don't own any toys but I can use various household items and office supplies.

anonymousme116899 02-20-2019 08:38 AM

I have been orgasming too much and need some excitement. I have household items (clothespins, toothpaste, etc.), rope, and an anal hook. My likes/limits are in my signature. Thank you.

Masterbater 04-05-2019 02:43 PM

I’ve been playing with myself too much and need some excitement. I have toothpaste but otherwise I don’t have anything. Please punish me.