getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   10 more would you rathers (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=362012)

Jaro 03-13-2019 11:42 AM

10 more would you rathers

Please also try and tell us why you made each choice

Would you rather ...
  1. ... have your penis stroked/pussy fingered while your ass being licked OR your penis sucked/pussy licked while your ass being finger fucked
  2. ... get covered in a very messy mix of foods OR get a pie thrown in your face
  3. ... suck somebody's toes OR have your toes sucked by somebody
  4. ... make a naked snow angel in private OR go to a sauna with a group of (vague) acquaintances
  5. ... do 69 lying on top OR do 69 lying at the bottom
  6. ... play strip poker with a group of strangers OR go to a sauna (naked) with a group of close friends
  7. ... talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while masturbating OR while getting fucked
  8. ... buy only a cucumber and vaseline in the supermarket OR a large dildo in a physical sex shop
  9. ... have kinky/sexual time with 12 different people at the same time on a single day OR kinky/sexual time with 12 different people, 1 each month
  10. ... have your clit/cock head pierced OR get an asshole tattoo

Vaylex 03-13-2019 04:15 PM

Would you rather ...
  1. ... have your penis stroked/pussy fingered while your ass being licked OR your penis sucked/pussy licked while your ass being finger fucked

The mouth and tongue is much more stimulating and a finger if more penetrative and nimble. Combine them and I'll be cumming pretty quickly

2. ... get covered in a very messy mix of foods OR get a pie thrown in your face

Don't like either but at least I know it's just pie

There are certain girls who's toes I would happily suck but other than them, I stay would rather stay out of foot stuff and choose to only receive it.

4. ... make a naked snow angel in private OR go to a sauna with a group of (vague) acquaintances

I don't really like to do group things and making a naked snow angel in hidden public (like a backyard) sounds hot (and cold)

Don't want to crush the person under me and I also like the feeling of someone pinning me down with their weight

6. ... play strip poker with a group of strangers OR go to a sauna (naked) with a group of close friends

Naked sauna with friends sounds too awkward and the mild exhibitionist in me likes the idea of stripping in front of strangers that I can walk away from.

7. ... talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while masturbating OR while getting fucked

Having my ass used as a dirty submissive and being practically forced to moan and yelp into the phone as they thrust sounds really sexy

8. ... buy only a cucumber and vaseline in the supermarket OR a large dildo in a physical sex shop

The cashiers know what you're there for and will judge less openly. Also, I get a real dildo to use on myself

9. ... have kinky/sexual time with 12 different people at the same time on a single day OR kinky/sexual time with 12 different people, 1 each month

I prefer one on one interactions with people.

If forced to choose, I may just go with something provocative placed in a way that is only visible to someone about to fuck my ass. Of course, that could make for some awkward doctor visits

If anyone would like clarifications on any of them, feel free to ask. I do gain a fair bit of sexual pleasure from imagining and explaining these scenarios.

LitDarkness 03-13-2019 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaro (Post 3598785)

Would you rather ...

[B]. have your penis stroked/pussy fingered while your ass being licked OR your penis sucked/pussy licked while your ass being finger fuckedI don't like my pussy fingered so the seconed one is the better option.[*]... get covered in a very messy mix of foods OR get a pie thrown in your facePie thrown in face. Less messy and easier to clean up.[*]... suck somebody's toes OR have your toes sucked by somebodySuck somebody's toes. I don't like being touched.[*]... make a naked snow angel in private OR go to a sauna with a group of (vague) acquaintancesSauna, I want to try that and their acquaintances so who cares?[*]... do 69 lying on top OR do 69 lying at the bottombottom, I don't know, make it feel like the other person has more control.[*]... play strip poker with a group of strangers OR go to a sauna (naked) with a group of close friendsSauna, I don't know how to play poker.[*]... talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while masturbating OR while getting fuckedMasturbating, may be less awkward for both parties.[*]... buy only a cucumber and vaseline in the supermarket OR a large dildo in a physical sex shopDildo, less embarrassing since sex shop[*]... have kinky/sexual time with 12 different people at the same time on a single day OR kinky/sexual time with 12 different people, 1 each monthSingle day, sounds fun.[*]... have your clit/cock head pierced OR get an asshole tattoo[/LIST]

Have clit pierced. I actually thought about this but due to logistics and future plans this just isn't possible. (It's possible but a bad idea.)

Grapefruit 03-13-2019 08:03 PM

... have your penis stroked/pussy fingered while your ass being licked OR your penis sucked/pussy licked while your ass being finger fucked
... get covered in a very messy mix of foods OR get a pie thrown in your face
... suck somebody's toes OR have your toes sucked by somebody
... make a naked snow angel in private OR go to a sauna with a group of (vague) acquaintances
... do 69 lying on top OR do 69 lying at the bottom
... play strip poker with a group of strangers OR go to a sauna (naked) with a group of close friends
... talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while masturbating OR while getting fucked
... buy only a cucumber and vaseline in the supermarket OR a large dildo in a physical sex shop
... have kinky/sexual time with 12 different people at the same time on a single day OR kinky/sexual time with 12 different people, 1 each month
... have your clit/cock head pierced OR get an asshole tattoo
I colored my answers :)

Emalice9 03-14-2019 02:28 AM

Definitely licked much nicer

Very messy foods I just do this anyways lol
    Toes sucked if I can’t choose who if I can I’d rather suck someone else toes
  4. ... make a naked snow angel in private OR go to a sauna with a group of
    (vague) acquaintances
    Nude snow angle sounds fun lol

Bottom definitely
    Nude with friends I prefer people I’m close to
    Touching myself, I can stay focused with both but way more vocal with someone else
    Sex shop lol who wouldn’t ?
    Single day get it over and done with
  10. ... have your clit/cock head pierced OR get an asshole tatto
    Clot pierced definitely

gdBob 03-14-2019 11:14 AM

More excellent questions, Jaro.

have your penis stroked/pussy fingered while your ass being licked OR your penis sucked/pussy licked while your ass being finger fucked
Second one. Penis stroked is nice but sucked is better. I don't know if getting my ass licked would be all that much fun, but a finger up there might be nice.

get covered in a very messy mix of foods OR get a pie thrown in your face
A pie in the face sounds less messy, and it would be over quicker. Pie, please.

suck somebody's toes OR have your toes sucked by somebody
I don't mind sucking toes. It's not my fetish or anything but I like putting stuff in my mouth and I'm happy to do it.

make a naked snow angel in private OR go to a sauna with a group of (vague) acquaintances
I have always wanted to make a naked snow angel. I will, one day!

do 69 lying on top OR do 69 lying at the bottom
Underneath or else it gets awkward with my low hanging balls.

play strip poker with a group of strangers OR go to a sauna (naked) with a group of close friends
Strangers. I don't really want to see my friends naked and I don't really want them to see me naked. But maybe the strangers are cute.

talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while masturbating OR while getting fucked
In the second one, at least I'm getting fucked. But it would be way harder to hide and I'd probably not manage to do whatever I called to do, so a wank, in reality.

buy only a cucumber and vaseline in the supermarket OR a large dildo in a physical sex shop
Dildo. People who work there have seen everything, they wouldn't remember me five minutes later.

have kinky/sexual time with 12 different people at the same time on a single day OR kinky/sexual time with 12 different people, 1 each month
All at once! I've had experiences with one person at a time, but I've never had a 12-on-1 experience (and probably never will.)

have your clit/cock head pierced OR get an asshole tattoo
Ass tattoo. I really don't want either, but at least I'll forget about the tattoo, only remembering every once in a while.

lovethembbw 03-14-2019 11:24 AM

... have your penis stroked/pussy fingered while your ass being licked OR your penis sucked/pussy licked while your ass being finger fucked

First option, the touch of mouth and tongue on the ass would be more stimulating than being finger fucked

Better to cover face only :D

I would never suck someone's so...

... make a naked snow angel in private OR go to a sauna with a group of (vague) acquaintances

Would go for sauna, it will look more generalized there, everyone would be naked/half naked

Would love on top, I would prefer to give a good lick to my partner, which I think would be easier from top

... play strip poker with a group of strangers OR go to a sauna (naked) with a group of close friends

Would go for sauna, it will look more generalized there, everyone would be naked/half naked

... talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while masturbating OR while getting fucked

First one, as I don't like getting fucked

... buy only a cucumber and vaseline in the supermarket OR a large dildo in a physical sex shop

Nothing, as they are not of any use for me, but I would rather buy a large dildo in sex shop if I need to for my partner

... have kinky/sexual time with 12 different people at the same time on a single day OR kinky/sexual time with 12 different people, 1 each month

Would not it be good to explore the people individually :D?

Not it piercing so need to chose tattoo

Butterfly 03-14-2019 12:43 PM

Quote:

Would you rather ...

My answers are in bold above.

poetrylover828 03-14-2019 01:20 PM

1. your penis sucked/pussy licked while your ass being finger fucked
2. get a pie thrown in your face Hopefully I can pick my pie flavor
3. have your toes sucked by somebody
4. make a naked snow angel in private
5. do 69 lying at the bottom
6. play strip poker with a group of strangers
7. talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while masturbating
8. buy only a cucumber and vaseline in the supermarket
9. kinky/sexual time with 12 different people, 1 each month
10. have your clit/cock head pierced

fyk 03-15-2019 02:23 AM

Would you rather ...

LinoySlave 03-15-2019 04:21 AM

Beccs 03-16-2019 07:45 AM

Bolded my choices :)

Quote:

Would you rather ...

otrsan 03-16-2019 08:02 AM

Penis stroked with ass licked, since I have to choose only one.
    Covered in messy mix. Sounds kind of fun and I assume I'd be naked
    Suck somebody's toes. Too ticklish.
    Go to sauna. Sort of an exhibitionist, plus like to see naked people
    69 on the bottom. Either is fine!
    Strip poker. I love stripping games.
    Talk on phone while getting fucked. Harder to conceal what's going on, but worth it
    Dildo in a sex shop. Too shy to do the supermarket thing
    12 different people. The group thing would be great, but having lots of different experiences would be even better
    Ouch. But cock head pierced. Might be useful for a chastity device

diaperboyaj24 03-16-2019 08:10 AM

Would you rather ...

1 ... have your penis stroked/pussy fingered while your ass being licked OR your penis sucked/pussy licked while your ass being finger fucked? id say penis sucked while ass fingered because blowjobs feel better
2 ... get covered in a very messy mix of foods OR get a pie thrown in your face? pie in the face seems less messy so that one
3 ... suck somebody's toes OR have your toes sucked by somebody? have my toes sucked... i find the idea of sucking toes gross so i don't want to do it
4 ... make a naked snow angel in private OR go to a sauna with a group of (vague) acquaintances? naked snow angel sounds fun so that
5 ... do 69 lying on top OR do 69 lying at the bottom? bottom it seems more comfortable
6 ... play strip poker with a group of strangers OR go to a sauna (naked) with a group of close friends strip poker cause theres a chance i wont get naked and also its strangers so maybe less awkward
7 ... talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while masturbating OR while getting fucked? masturbating because i would have control and could make less noise
8 ... buy only a cucumber and vaseline in the supermarket OR a large dildo in a physical sex shop? large dildo if anyone asks say its a gag gift for a friend
9 ... have kinky/sexual time with 12 different people at the same time on a single day OR kinky/sexual time with 12 different people, 1 each month? 12 people 1 month each assuming its a kink i like it would be a lot of fun
10 ... have your clit/cock head pierced OR get an asshole tattoo? well i don't have any piercings or tattoos so both would be a first but a cock piercing would be easier to explain so that

cdshawna 03-16-2019 12:29 PM

scandalouskitten 03-16-2019 06:20 PM

1... have your penis stroked/pussy fingered while your ass being licked OR your penis sucked/pussy licked while your ass being finger fucked

2... get covered in a very messy mix of foods OR get a pie thrown in your face

3... suck somebody's toes OR have your toes sucked by somebody

4... make a naked snow angel in private OR go to a sauna with a group of (vague) acquaintances

5... do 69 lying on top OR do 69 lying at the bottom

6... play strip poker with a group of strangers OR go to a sauna (naked) with a group of close friends

7... talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while masturbating OR while getting fucked

8... buy only a cucumber and vaseline in the supermarket OR a large dildo in a physical sex shop

9... have kinky/sexual time with 12 different people at the same time on a single day OR kinky/sexual time with 12 different people, 1 each month

10... have your clit/cock head pierced OR get an asshole tattoo

AnalSlave1 03-17-2019 07:57 AM

tyragon123 03-17-2019 10:55 PM

1. ... have your penis stroked while your ass being licked OR your penis sucked while your ass being finger fucked (Though both would be fine)
  5. ... do 69 lying on top OR do 69 lying at the bottom (told it's less work)
  7. ... talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while masturbating OR while getting fucked (Though the former is much more likely to happen)
  10. ... have your clit/cock head pierced OR get an asshole tattoo (Honestly, would prefer neither)

Toybox 03-18-2019 12:16 AM

Quote:

Would you rather ...

1. ... have your penis stroked/pussy fingered while your ass being licked OR your penis sucked/pussy licked while your ass being finger fucked Fingered
  2. ... get covered in a very messy mix of foods OR get a pie thrown in your face Messy mix of foods
  3. ... suck somebody's toes OR have your toes sucked by somebody Suck somebody's toes
  4. ... make a naked snow angel in private OR go to a sauna with a group of (vague) acquaintances Naked snow angel
  5. ... do 69 lying on top OR do 69 lying at the bottom Top
  6. ... play strip poker with a group of strangers OR go to a sauna (naked) with a group of close friends Strip Poker
  7. ... talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while masturbating OR while getting fucked Getting fucked
  8. ... buy only a cucumber and vaseline in the supermarket OR a large dildo in a physical sex shop Large dildo
  9. ... have kinky/sexual time with 12 different people at the same time on a single day OR kinky/sexual time with 12 different people, 1 each month Same day easily
[/QUOTE] Tattoo

huns221 03-20-2019 07:35 AM

Would you rather ...

I love anal, and if I get sucked meanwhile, it's almost like heaven

covered is cool, but the pie can hurt, or get into my eyes

I'm simply not into feet play, so I don't want to get a foot in my mouth if there is a choice

I go to sauna sometimes, and been to many kinds with strangers, friends, sauna is just sauna, naked or clothed

It is easier to suck when you are on top, so I'd be at the bottom holding my head to lick

The sauna I did multiple times before, but I really like the idea of strip poker

It's like a dream for me. I don't know if I could hold it but really want to try

It's really no big deal. Buying a sextoy in a shop, where everyone is there to do the same…

Hopefully it wouldn't be the only action for the year. I really like the idea of an orgy, ganbang etc... trying to make one real for myself

That would be easier to hide, no discomfort caused by a piece of metal

SLPrince 03-20-2019 11:00 PM

Would you rather ...
... have your penis stroked/pussy fingered while your ass being licked OR your penis sucked/pussy licked while your ass being finger fucked - definitely penis sucked and ass finger fucked, I don't want a tongue anywhere near my ass lol
... get covered in a very messy mix of foods OR get a pie thrown in your face - Pie purely because it sounds so funny and would make a great story
... suck somebody's toes OR have your toes sucked by somebody - toes sucked....just bc ew lol
... make a naked snow angel in private OR go to a sauna with a group of (vague) acquaintances - naked snow angel in private, sounds kinda fun haha
... do 69 lying on top OR do 69 lying at the bottom - I honestly don't know lol
... play strip poker with a group of strangers OR go to a sauna (naked) with a group of close friends - strip poker, much more comfortable around strangers lol
... talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while masturbating OR while getting fucked - while masterbating, then I have the control
... buy only a cucumber and vaseline in the supermarket OR a large dildo in a physical sex shop - large dildo, that way everyone knows and nobody is embarrassed
... have kinky/sexual time with 12 different people at the same time on a single day OR kinky/sexual time with 12 different people, 1 each month - 1 each month, 12 diff people in a day would mess with my head lol
... have your clit/cock head pierced OR get an asshole tattoo - owwwwwwwwww neither neither neither lol

little_red 03-21-2019 04:17 PM

Would you rather ...

... /pussy fingered while your ass being licked OR your pussy licked while your ass being finger fucked
i'm not really into ass/mouth stuff, but i don't mind a bit of finger action, and i love having my pussy licked

food play doesn't excite me, but a pie in the face is sure to be funny

tough one - i'd like to serve someone by sucking their toes. but i can't say it's not hot having your feet taken care of.

i did this before & it was awesome

i like feeling the weight of someone else over me

less awkwardness after if you don't know them

ok, now this would be sexy

i don't quite have the guts for the second one - i love my online shopping

i could maybe cope with 2 or 3, but 12 is mental. i like the intimacy of one person.

neither please? but, oh god, could not pierce my clit

BBLove28 04-20-2019 07:55 PM

Bellatrixdemigod 04-20-2019 08:54 PM

Ass being fingered
Pie in the face
Suck someone’s
Naked snow angel
Strip poker
Masturbating
Dildo
1 each month
Clit

Emalice9 04-20-2019 10:25 PM

Would you rather ...

Pussy fingered I don’t like anal
    Covered in messy food
    Somebody toes if I get to choose who, have mine sucked if I don’t
    Snow angel I want to try this anyways lol
    Bottom it’s mroe fun

suana nude wouldn’t bother me
    Masturbating just because easier to concentrate
    Dildo jsut because I want to visit a sex shop
    At the same rime just get it over with
    I guess clit as I’ve wondered about it before

Hambone 04-21-2019 05:51 PM

... have your penis stroked while your ass being licked
... get covered in a very messy mix of foods
... have your toes sucked by somebody
... make a naked snow angel in private
... do 69 lying on bottom
... play strip poker with a group of strangers
... talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while getting fucked
... buy a large dildo in a physical sex shop
... have kinky/sexual time with 12 different people, 1 each month
... have your cock head pierced

KatSubGirl 04-21-2019 05:57 PM

Answers in bold.

sexualfeelings 04-22-2019 06:31 PM

Would you rather ...
  6. ... play strip poker with a group of strangers OR go to a sauna (naked) with a group of close friends:confused:

pineapples 04-22-2019 07:30 PM

[LIST=1][*]... have your penis stroked/pussy fingered while your ass being licked OR your penis sucked/pussy licked while your ass being finger fucked
The second One, having my butt penetrated feels better than it getting licked[*]... get covered in a very messy mix of foods OR get a pie thrown in your face
Pie[*]... suck somebody's toes OR have your toes sucked by somebody
Suck somones[*]... make a naked snow angel in private OR go to a sauna with a group of (vague) acquaintances
Naked snow angel[*]... do 69 lying on top OR do 69 lying at the bottom
On bottom[*]... play strip poker with a group of strangers OR go to a sauna (naked) with a group of close friends
Strip poker with strangers[*]... talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while masturbating OR while getting fucked
While getting Fuck Ed, feels better[*]... buy only a cucumber and vaseline in the supermarket OR a large dildo in a physical sex shop the second[*]... have kinky/sexual time with 12 different people at the same time on a single day OR kinky/sexual time with 12 different people, 1 each month
The first[*]... have your clit/cock head pierced OR get an asshole tattoo
Assholes tattoo

Peachybaby 04-22-2019 07:53 PM

I've had had both done to me and i REALLY prefer penetration v.s clit stimulation
    Why not? it seems like the less messy of the two
    I do not have a foot fetish! so i would prefer to have mine sucked! though.. maybe if it was a cute girl
    TITTIES!!! let em loose
  5. ... do 69 lying on top OR do 69 lying at the bottom]
    I feel like that would be suffocating? basically having a dick forced down my throat? no thanks
    I show my friends my ass pics what else is new
    Not sure who has had to answer a phone call in the middle of sex but its VERY sexy obviously not for tooooo long to the point they notice but ive had to answer the phone to my dad while getting fucked and the whole "secret" part of it turned me on like no other
    At least they KNOW whats up
    All at once?!?!?!? that sounds like too.. much
    I know someone that got their clit pierced and apparently every time they went up stairs they had an orgasm?? why wouldn't i want that plus sexy
[/QUOTE]

Komodo Jones 04-23-2019 02:11 PM

1.... have your penis stroked while your ass being licked OR your penis sucked while your ass being finger fucked
Seeing that I don't take anal as well as I used to I definitely would have to go with the first choice. May feel better anyway. While I don't think a single finger would cause too many problems, I'm still picking the first choice anyway.

2.... get covered in a very messy mix of foods OR get a pie thrown in your face
Definitely get a pie in the face. I'm not a big fan of messy as a kink.
The pie is only one thing and regardless of what kind it was, it just seems like it would be easier to clean up than a whole pantry being poured on you.

3... suck somebody's toes OR have your toes sucked by somebody
While it does go against my submissive nature I would prefer to have my toes sucked. I don't have a foot fetish, but at the same time I don't find them completely disgusting. But judging by what feet can be like and what they can pick up while walking, eh...dont want to take my chances.

4... make a naked snow angel in private OR go to a sauna with a group of (vague) acquaintances
As temperature variances go I am much more acceptable with cold than heat. Plus snow angel is in private and something done very quickly. The sauna could change the relationship you have with vague acquaintances, depending on what goes in the sauna, so yeah definitely would pick the snow angel.

5... do 69 lying on top OR do 69 lying at the bottom
Anytime I've imagined a 69 in my head i've always been on the bottom.
Probably play into my submissive nature and/or I'm a bigger guy. Plus being facesitted is one of my fantasies that I hope to live out in real life someday.

6... play strip poker with a group of strangers OR go to a sauna (naked) with a group of close friends
There are a couple of variables that make this difficult to answer this question fairly. For what is the skill level of these stranger and are they safe and sane, and will anything happen afterwards. While most of my sexual encounters have been with strangers...my poker skills are not the best. Seeing that I don't know these people the best and if something terribly bad could happen while it would change the relationship just a smidgen, I'd take the sauna. It seems like a safer bet.

7... talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while masturbating OR while getting fucked
I believe the masturbation would be less conspicuous. While the breathing would be a bit heavier, I think it would be more obvious if I was being fucked or fucking depending on what you mean by the context of the question as technically speaking there's only a handful of ways a guy can be fucked per se. So yeah I'd masturbate to take away the pain of being on hold with customer service.

8... buy only a cucumber and vaseline in the supermarket OR a large dildo in a physical sex shop
You know I pride myself on finding loopholes and I'm going to use that ability here. I would buy a cucumber and vaseline in a supermarket...and use a self-service checkout instead of interacting with a person. I know all about buying embarrassing items and interacting with people, never again thank you.

9... have kinky/sexual time with 12 different people at the same time on a single day OR kinky/sexual time with 12 different people, 1 each month
Variety is the spice of life. I have no idea how I would be able to interact in an orgy of 12 people. Granted all my encounters have been one on one. However, I would pick the 12 different people in the expanse of a year. I think I would be able to manage better and wouldn't be too overwhelmed.

10... have your cock head pierced OR get an asshole tattoo
I've never had a piercing, I've never had a tattoo. i don't know what the pain threshold is between the two. However, the tattoo sounds less painful because I can bring tears to my eyes just having a clothespin on my head. Also piercings can become infected. I suppose to some agree tattoos can be too and the tattoo is in a less conspicuous place. So yeah going with the tatoo.

LingerieAnal 04-24-2019 02:22 AM

sissysub69 04-24-2019 02:26 PM

i prefer getting my ass fingered ass you have longer reach easily able to massage the prostrate while the sensation of a blowjob.

pie most likly unless it can be turned into a kinky game that i play with a partner then getting mess not really for me when pie tasty good.

suck someelse as it be weird feeling to have your toe sucked on while i am fairly subby.

i done both in real life while i had underwear on making snow angel trust me not something i want do again after 5 min in snow it was over halff and hour before i was warm again and stopped shivering.

i alway prefer being the bottom

it never gone to a sauna with close friend that girls if it just males its fine though strip poker sound like so much fun as it can escalate quickly.

both are creepy so might as well get fucked hard.

sex shop it slight awkard entering but it fairly nice inside plus you see lots of other intreasting stuff.

i would like to do an orgy but i prefer to have lots of different partner other 12 month trying lots of new kink and experimenting.

neither though asshole tatooed though don't know what it would be. it both likly be a joke or and animal.

jaycasanova 04-26-2019 04:24 PM

Slave Kitty 05-09-2019 08:01 PM

pussy fingered and ass licked
messy mix of foods
suck someone’s toes
sauna
69 on bottom
sauna
getting fucked
dildo
12 different people at the same time
clit pierced

26vanilla 05-09-2019 08:32 PM

Would you rather ...
... have your penis stroked while your ass being licked OR your penis sucked while your ass being finger fucked

Toms123s 05-10-2019 11:37 AM

.. make a naked snow angel in private OR go to a sauna with a group of (vague) acquaintances

natethegreat 05-10-2019 04:46 PM

have your penis stroked/pussy fingered while your ass being licked OR your penis sucked/pussy licked while your ass being finger fucked

cacti 05-20-2019 08:35 PM

... have your penis stroked/pussy fingered while your ass being licked OR your penis sucked/pussy licked while your ass being finger fucked - feels better

... get covered in a very messy mix of foods OR get a pie thrown in your face - at least I know what to expect

... suck somebody's toes OR have your toes sucked by somebody - always had more interest in worshipping other peoples feet

... make a naked snow angel in private OR go to a sauna with a group of (vague) acquaintances - I can cope with the cold, not so much awkward situations around people i don't know well

... do 69 lying on top OR do 69 lying at the bottom - I always prefer being on bottom

... play strip poker with a group of strangers OR go to a sauna (naked) with a group of close friends - At least I don't have to worry about seeing them again

... talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while masturbating OR while getting fucked - this genuinely just sounds so much more fun

... buy only a cucumber and vaseline in the supermarket OR a large dildo in a physical sex shop - they ain't gonna judge me there

... have kinky/sexual time with 12 different people at the same time on a single day OR kinky/sexual time with 12 different people, 1 each month - I'd like to make the opportunity last

... have your clit/cock head pierced OR get an asshole tattoo - both sound horrific but keep needles the fuck away from my cock

lotsofpasta 05-20-2019 09:35 PM