getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Hidden Public Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=91898)

slaveboy 95 03-11-2015 01:54 PM

Drink a big bottle of water. When you really have to pee, go outside and walk for at least 15 minutes. When you reach that and want to pee, slap your butt 30 times. If you walk further, subtract one slap per minute walk. If you couldn't even hold the 15 minutes, don't take off your panties to pee and slap your butt 2x per minute too early. (plus the 30)

elf_ears 03-11-2015 02:14 PM

go commando and wear trousers that won't stay up without a belt. you must be in a public place for at least two hours and you cannot sit down.

(I usually don't do public so go easy on me please, I'm getting the bus into town to do some shopping tomorrow so something there would be good)

C11 03-11-2015 05:01 PM

Have a boner during the whole bus ride.
Can mine please involve licking my feet (and being naked if possible?)

Jazzmine 03-11-2015 05:14 PM

Ok. Go to the bathroom and strip naked. Next dip your foot into the toilet. Now you will sit down and suck and lick your feet clean.

Can I get one for my daily bus ride

C11 03-11-2015 05:17 PM

Have a vibrator on in and inside you for the duration of the bus ride.
Like last time, can it involve licking my feet (and maybe being naked?)

noob37 03-11-2015 09:43 PM

Run outside in the mud naked if you wish then lick your feet clean

Robert_Z_man 03-11-2015 10:47 PM

Go for a stroll in public wearing male clothes, Bring a pair of female close with you. Now find a hidden outdoor area and switch clothes. you may now walk home.

Please involve a buttplug for mine. also the weather is very cold here. No cross dressing.

Liberty13 03-13-2015 05:14 PM

You must go out for a meal wearing a buttplug, at some point you must order a drink with ice and 'excuse yourself' you must go to the toilet remove the plug, insert the ice and reinsert the plug.

Enjoy the rest of your meal. ;)

Can mine involve diapers and be quite hard? ta!

UsedBoy18 03-13-2015 05:16 PM

you must wear diapers for a week and only get 3 changes.

Jessi1995 03-14-2015 01:59 PM

You must spend all day with a wedgie. Every time you use the bathroom you have to spank yourself ten times. If you pick out the wedgie other than to use the bathroom you must pm me for your punishment.
Please make mine something I can do at school or at home.

yevo 03-14-2015 02:03 PM

You have to masturbate 1 time every day for 1 week school. Doesn't matter where it is (toilets are not allowed).

Make something for gym for me. Nothing too obvious.

Liberty13 03-14-2015 04:18 PM

Next time you go to the gym you must strip entirely naked in the changing rooms and walk into and from the shower unclothed.

Can mine involve diapers? ;)

KillTheHipster 03-14-2015 09:52 PM

Wear a diaper under your clothes all day long and go to at least 3 public places, wet yourself at the first place you visit, and no changing until you return home.

please not too extreme o.o trying to slowing get into hidden public.

pantielover 03-14-2015 11:15 PM

First, roll a die. Depending on what number, each will show the amount of time required for the dare. for each number, it will be 15 minutes. So if you roll a 3, you'd do the dare for 45 minutes. Now wearing a bright colored pair of panties, give yourself the wedgie of your life. The catch here...you will be wearing any pants that show a huge pantie line. Now unpack only one leg hole of your wedgie, and wear it halfway across your cheek. This will happen in a public place of your choosing, and the time is how long you have to walk around with it visible until you can stop. Enjoy!

Fetique 03-17-2015 10:18 AM

Simply wear female underwear for a day. Remember to go places.