getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Confession, Retribution (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72490)

Wamalot 08-23-2012 04:13 AM

As you closed by an hour and a half, we'll double it. You must have your screen avaliable to be controlled for 3 hours.

Confession: I once accidentally came whilst wearing an old roommates panties. I washed them and returned them without saying (truly ashamed about that one)

chance5545 08-23-2012 09:41 AM

alright, you must go up to that person, or call them if you cant physically get to them, and tell them what you did and offer to them to tell you how long you have to go without cumming

i came to a guy friends pic this morning and that same friend is coming over to hang out tomorow

welshdresser 08-23-2012 02:19 PM

cum on his pic and leave it lying out when he comes over.

I have developed a habit of rubbing my dick on the crotch of our au pair's knickers - when she hangs up her washing. No, I'm not telling her!

Jonfron 08-23-2012 02:50 PM

Then you must wipe your dick on her dirty clothes before she washes them.

Confession: I cross dressed and went into a boys bathroom at the movie to check out guys.

sweetcindy 08-23-2012 02:55 PM

you must go into the ladies bathroom dressed normal then change into women's clothes

confession, I stole some panties and a swimsuit of a washing line from a drug estate..... if i'm honest i only did it to be able to confess it here :S

Big_Mike 08-25-2012 02:39 PM

Cum on them and return them to where you found them.

I've been trying to cut back on masturbating, but the past two nights I've had naughty dreams and woken up hard so I finished myself off.

MisterCreeper 08-25-2012 03:25 PM

you cant cum for 3 days! if you do, you mustspank yourself 20 times... every hour youre awake!

ive bought too many lingerie sets online... and im somewhat proud! (see album for pictures of items)

tabbykitty_me 08-25-2012 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterCreeper (Post 764555)
you cant cum for 3 days! if you do, you mustspank yourself 20 times... every hour youre awake!

ive bought too many lingerie sets online... and im somewhat proud! (see album for pictures of items)

tell your parents if you haven't already or whatever lol
i love winx club too much,i think this deserves punishement -btw yay new season starts tommorow @ 12:00 on nick!-

MattInPanties 08-25-2012 08:17 PM

Well since you love Winx club so much, you shouldn't be allowed to be comfortable while watching it!
When watching it tomorrow, you have to be completly naked with something shoved up your bum! The entire episode you have to stay like that! Also, try to make it so you have to pee when it starts, and you are banned from leaving your spot to pee while watching.

For me: I have been using the clothes my sis left behind from when she moved to college to dress up as a baby girl.

bringonthedares 08-26-2012 12:17 AM

Then you must go visit her at college: In her clothes of course!

I frequently masturbate to pictures of friends.

jaxxx 08-26-2012 02:23 AM

then you must masturbate while talking to a friend on the phone. make sure you cum while you're talking to them.

confession: i've developed a love of tying my balls up, especially under my clothes when i go out.

alesub79 08-26-2012 02:47 PM

Then tie your balls and with the rest of the rope go between your legs and tie it ip like a pantie so that your balls stay between your legs. Go for a 30min walk.

confession: lately i have a really really dirty mind related to my body wastes

welshdresser 08-26-2012 03:55 PM

wait until you need a poo, then insert your biggest butt plug. Now sit on it and remain like that while trying to do a poo. Strain as hard as you can but dont lift up. If you let the plug out then you must lick 3 times in what comes out with it. If you can keep it in for 15 minutes, the thereafter rise up and impale yourself on it 10 times. It may get a bit messy...

My confession. I was dared earlier to wear the au pair's dirty clothes before she washes them. I stole a bra and knickers from her washbasket and wore them for 2 hours before replacing them. I definitely dribbled some cum in the knickers :)

MisterCreeper 08-27-2012 12:17 PM

then you must cum in them and put them with the clean clothes! :D

i seem to have difficulty doing wedgie dares, even though i want too.

MisterDare 08-27-2012 12:34 PM

Then you are going to do a 2 hour hanging wedgie which means you need three pair of underwear to hold you.

I have trouble doing cbt.