getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Loser has to... Blackmail (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=259594)

kami 03-18-2017 05:30 AM

I am in for this one.

sissiesofmarvel3 03-18-2017 08:31 AM

kami loses
The loser must first send the winner a nude picture without face and the email of two friends or family members. Then the loser will answer 20 questions of winners choice. The loser may mulligan questions, but must send an additional pic of winners choice for each mulliganed question.The loser is then blackmail slave to the winner within limits for a week. Any failure results in the picture and answers being sent to the provided email.

derrammler 03-18-2017 09:30 AM

I'll play this round

wedgie_man 03-18-2017 12:13 PM

Derrammler loses

The loser must first send the winner a nude picture without face and the email of two friends or family members. Then the loser will answer 15 questions of winners choice. The loser may mulligan questions, but must send an additional pic of winners choice for each mulliganed question.The loser is then blackmail slave to the winner within limits for a week. Any failure results in the picture and answers being sent to the provided email.

kadabraS 03-18-2017 12:36 PM

I will be in against you

KinkKong 03-19-2017 12:20 AM

Kadabras loses

I will try the same dare

kadabraS 03-19-2017 07:20 AM

I will be in again

wedgie_man 03-19-2017 04:22 PM

Kinkkong loses....

Poor kadabra keeps losing, maybe he will get he revenge on me soon.

The loser must first send the winner a nude picture without face and the email of two friends or family members. Then the loser will answer 15 questions of winners choice. The loser may mulligan questions, but must send an additional pic of winners choice for each mulliganed question.The loser is then blackmail slave to the winner within limits for a week. Any failure results in the picture and answers being sent to the provided email.

kadabraS 03-19-2017 04:23 PM

I will be in against you

hotdiggity8676 03-19-2017 04:39 PM

wedgieman loses. love that dare and i'm in for the same one.

DeniedBy_N 03-20-2017 01:30 PM

I'll go in against you.

sissiesofmarvel3 03-20-2017 05:58 PM

denied loses
The loser must first send the winner a nude picture without face and the email of two friends or family members. Then the loser will answer 20 questions of winners choice. The loser may mulligan questions, but must send an additional pic of winners choice for each mulliganed question.The loser is then blackmail slave to the winner within limits for a week. Any failure results in the picture and answers being sent to the provided email.

Snickerd123 03-20-2017 06:01 PM

i guess i am in for this one

exsuberman 03-20-2017 07:02 PM

Sissies loses.

Loser sends winner 5 full frontal pictures (with or without face winners choice) and one in whatever pose the winner wants (again with or without face winners choice) over kik. Winner then sets a dare for the loser (within limits) and will answer 8 questions of the winners choice. The loser may skip questions but must either send a picture of the winners choice or lose 1 hour to complete the dare for each question skipped (alternate between winners and losers choice). Loser has 36 hours to complete the dare. If they complete the dare they are the winners slave for a week (within limits), and after the week the winner will delete all pictures, if not pictures get posted anywhere winner decides (sends link to loser) until the loser finishes the dare.

Snickerd123 03-20-2017 07:08 PM

this is a fun one i am in