getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Combination Pee Control & Orgasm Challenge...For Both Guys and Girls! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=61101)

Princess Ash 07-18-2015 09:59 AM

Alright, so this is the first dare I've ever tried here (since I just made my account and had to pee and was looking at your dares the other night), and here's how it went:

I guess I cheated a little. I didn't drink that much water upon waking up, but I already had a full bladder from last night. Hopefully that still counts! I waited for a few hours after waking up.

Then I headed to the bathroom to start masturbating (considered doing it in bed, got paranoid about the consequences). I sat down and started going at it, and before long I managed to cum.

Then I stood up and matched the requirements the best I could. My feet were flat on the ground, and I was a bit far from the bowl, though I think I ended up hovering just a bit. More like leaning, really. My feet were still flat but I kinda had myself leaning against the bowl, which wasn't comfortable at all. I got out a little bit of pee, but my body really didn't want to go standing up like that. So I'll admit that I sat down to finish peeing after I started (and didn't miss at all, just couldn't get much out).

I like this dare, though I should probably practice my peeing standing up skills for future reference, haha.

Annika 08-26-2015 06:43 AM

Thanks for my First dare

My first dare here and I liked = D
Fortunately, I have a private toilet, my family would hate me as dirty as it is = D but I like it so easily dirty ^. ^
In any case, I still need to practice, but thank you for the great dare.

Markbassplayer 12-07-2015 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annika (Post 1891456)
My first dare here and I liked = D
Fortunately, I have a private toilet, my family would hate me as dirty as it is = D but I like it so easily dirty ^. ^
In any case, I still need to practice, but thank you for the great dare.

Glad you enjoyed it! Keep practicing :)

Markbassplayer 10-31-2016 09:07 AM

Any other guys or girls up for this unique little challenge?

Peemyself 11-01-2016 11:19 AM

I think you should totally add punishments.

Markbassplayer 09-18-2017 02:12 PM

It's been a while...anyone else brave enough to try? Want to put your aim to the test?

Ms.sexy 10-19-2017 09:48 PM

Hi i just tried this. I missed straight away. So i starred again and onc3 i came tried again. This time i got it in the toilet but only very briefly. On my third time masturbating i accidently let it all out when i came. Do i need a punishment?

Markbassplayer 11-17-2017 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ms.sexy (Post 3004365)
Hi i just tried this. I missed straight away. So i starred again and onc3 i came tried again. This time i got it in the toilet but only very briefly. On my third time masturbating i accidently let it all out when i came. Do i need a punishment?

I'm impressed that you tried it an stuck with it....perhaps give it another try, and if you accidentally cum again you've earned a punishment....

ArthurPhoenix 05-11-2019 02:34 PM

We really need more people doing this awesome dare!

Markbassplayer 09-08-2020 02:37 PM

Anyone else up for this challenge? It's a tricky one...

user420 07-20-2021 07:11 AM

trying it

I just drank 35 oz of water, its been 5 minutes and i already have to pee😬 will update :)

Markbassplayer 07-10-2023 12:30 PM

Anyone else up for giving this a try? (I think this is my favorite dare I've ever posted on here...)