getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Customized Bladder Control Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=331731)

Sexybiro 03-18-2018 09:06 PM

I want a moderate-hard challenge, I can only drink water and I want mine to involve public/hidden public

Keira.Knightley 03-21-2018 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by submissive_s (Post 3193337)
How hard do you want it?
Hard enough to be challenging but not impossible.

What do you have to drink?
I have milk, water, and juice.

Do you want any other rules?
I would like to have rules and tasks that make holding more difficult plus a potential punishment if I fail.

Drink 1L of water per hour for 3 hours, then hold for 2 more. Do 50 exercises of your choice, and if you fail, stay in those clothes until you go to bed.

Keira.Knightley 03-21-2018 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SissyBoyToy (Post 3194396)
Well I haven't really tried this before so a medium challenge please You may choose a drink and a punishment for me if I fail

Drink 2L of water in 2 hours and hold for 1 more. If you fail, you can't go to the bathroom for the rest of the day.

Keira.Knightley 03-21-2018 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nickboys (Post 3194491)
How hard do you want it?
Mediocre

Ice tea

Do you want any other rules?
Punishments when failed

Drink 1 glass of ice tea every 10 minutes for an hour. Hold for 1 hour after. If you fail, only drink iced tea for the rest of the day.

Keira.Knightley 03-21-2018 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Piss_slave (Post 3204175)
Hey my name is Katie Im a super kinky 22yr old transgirl and id LOVE to take part!

How hard do you want it?
HARD
Water, coffee, juice?
Do you want any other rules? (exercises, public)
Yes! And Definitely public, I want you to force me to lose control and piss all over myself in public at least once a day in the MOST humiliating ways you Possibly can ;3 I have a bunch of diapers too if that helps!!
But seriously have fun and enjoy humiliating the fuck outta this kinky chick

Drink 500 mL of water and 500 mL of coffee each hour for 3 hours. Hold until you really have to go, then drive to the nearest public bathroom and go there.

Keira.Knightley 03-21-2018 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sexybiro (Post 3215968)
I want a moderate-hard challenge, I can only drink water and I want mine to involve public/hidden public

Drink 500 mL of water every 30 minutes for 2 hours. Wait two hours, then drive or walk to the nearest public restroom.

Adimai jaga 03-21-2018 07:17 PM

I would like to have the hard one...moreover in a dirty manner

Locked Puppy 03-21-2018 11:11 PM

This puppy would like a medium to hard challenge. Preferably not involving workouts.

Drinking pee and extending the time maybe for failure, other punishments you prefer are also fine instead or in combination.

Something hidden public, or covert public in the process (for either drinking the failure, or what you want to come up with).

I have available: Water, Tea, Coco (can't drink pure milk), Beer (can safely drink two bottles within two hours), Coffee

I do live in a village though have a train ride into a larger town ahead of me tomorrow. The ride takes about one hour each direction, and I have shopping business in town for about an hour as well.
The train usually has a lockable toilet space. There are public toilets at the city train station.

SaintSpike 03-22-2018 06:27 AM

I would love a medium to hard dare involving diapers. I have water, milk, and tea to drink.

Keira.Knightley 03-22-2018 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adimai jaga (Post 3219117)
I would like to have the hard one...moreover in a dirty manner

Drink 3L of water in 3 hours, and hold for 2 more hours. You can only go in a public restroom.

Keira.Knightley 03-22-2018 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IllPUTitIN (Post 3219247)
This puppy would like a medium to hard challenge. Preferably not involving workouts.

Drinking pee and extending the time maybe for failure, other punishments you prefer are also fine instead or in combination.

Something hidden public, or covert public in the process (for either drinking the failure, or what you want to come up with).

I have available: Water, Tea, Coco (can't drink pure milk), Beer (can safely drink two bottles within two hours), Coffee

I do live in a village though have a train ride into a larger town ahead of me tomorrow. The ride takes about one hour each direction, and I have shopping business in town for about an hour as well.
The train usually has a lockable toilet space. There are public toilets at the city train station.

Drink 2L of water in 2 hours. Bring an extra liter bottle for the train into the town. Drink it along the way. Then you must walk to the nearest business, and you can go there.

Keira.Knightley 03-22-2018 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintSpike (Post 3219493)
I would love a medium to hard dare involving diapers. I have water, milk, and tea to drink.

Drink 500 mL of milk and 500 mL of water each hour for 2 hours. Hold for 2 more hours.

LegLovingSissy 03-22-2018 03:37 PM

How hard do you want it? Extreme
What do you have to drink? Water, Milk (Warm or Cold)
Do you want any other rules? Extra time for failure, Keira can pick the rest

Keira.Knightley 03-22-2018 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LegLovingSissy (Post 3220109)
How hard do you want it? Extreme
What do you have to drink? Water, Milk (Warm or Cold)
Do you want any other rules? Extra time for failure, Keira can pick the rest

Hold for 8 hours, drink 4L of water within the first 5. If you fail, you must try it again, only for 9 hours.

Luke 95 03-22-2018 05:37 PM

How hard do you want it? Moderate

What do you have to drink? Water, Juice, soda

Do you want any other rules? Can throw in some edging & humiliation if you want. Maybe a nice “reward” if I complete the dare & punishment if I fail. I’ve got some embarrassing undies and a few pullups that could be used as punishment, Keira can decide what she thinks is appropriate