getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Chess Loser (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139681)

Tiff_tiffy 12-06-2013 08:00 AM

so i played a round with kittenlicks and to make it short i lost haha. so as punishment i am not allowed to cum for a week and i had to write Tiff_tiffy is a SLUT on my belly. also i had to post here so you all know what i had to do. Good game little kitty :)

Tommydare 12-06-2013 10:22 AM

I'll play. My nickname at chess.com is Tommmy99. Please send me a PM if you want to play.;)

dawson 12-07-2013 08:24 AM

I lost in chess to kitten licks. I had to spank each asscheek 50 times and post here. Ill play anyone just PM me

AlanMonk 12-07-2013 08:50 AM

I lost to Kittenlicks and have to ask 5 people permission to cum and edge 5 times for each answer.

KittenLicks 12-07-2013 10:44 AM

Hi everyone. :) Fair warning, if you challenge me to a game of chess with a forfeit, part of your forfeit will be posting here if you lose and saying what you had to do for all to see. ^_^ I do so love having people announce their failure and forfeit. :3

WickedOne 12-07-2013 11:57 AM

OK, it seems the kitten needs a lesson badly :D

@ kittenlicks: What would you do if I beat you? I am willing to do about anything if I lose. I am into anal play, so you might be creative with that...

daettil69 12-07-2013 12:00 PM

I will play someone for pretty much any stakes. My name is daettil69 on chess.com. PM me to discuss details.

KittenLicks 12-07-2013 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WickedOne (Post 1165670)

@ kittenlicks: What would you do if I beat you? I am willing to do about anything if I lose. I am into anal play, so you might be creative with that...

Haha, you sound very confident. ^^ By the sound of that you're a grandmaster or something. ^^ Ah well, the forfeit will be worth the chance to play someone better than me. :3

I am willing to do anything in my likes/dislikes. Dislikes are fair game for me here. :3 I'll pm you and make some offers of possible forfeits for you as well as hear any you have until we agree and can have that game. So you can teach me that lesson I 'need so badly'. :p

Concordia 12-07-2013 12:17 PM

My chess.com name is gdconcordia. PM for games!

Concordia 12-07-2013 12:44 PM

I lost to KittenLicks, so I am posting here as part of my penalty.

I have to write out lines whilst masturbating. I mustn't cum until I finish the lines. If I do- I must eat it all. I will report back after I finish.

KittenLicks 12-07-2013 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WickedOne (Post 1165670)

Well, the kitten has learned a lesson. ^^

My reign of chess winning has ended. ^^ Well played, WickedOne. :)

As a punishment for losing, I had to do the following:

Quote:

Originally Posted by WickedOne
If you lose you should avoid peeing for as long as possible and when you are home lie in the bathtub or shower pee in your own mouth and drink it - u should write a report on that on the forum. Of course I'd do the same with the anal hell if I lose.

And I just completed it. >.< I needed to pee pretty badly anyway, having been playing chess all night (and beating all you people at it. :p) so I didn't need to wait too long. I chose the shower and positioned myself with my shoulders and back on the floor with my legs propped up against the wall of the shower so that my penis was pointed more or less at my face. Then I just... let go. >.< Yuck... my pee was yellow and bitter. It went directly into my mouth and after a few seconds it was overflowing out of my mouth, down my chin and leaking over my chest as well. I could taste the bitterness in my mouth and I couldn't even spit any of it out because it was being refreshed as I kept peeing... I couldn't stop either, I need to go too badly. >w< When I eventually stopped peeing I spat out the pee that was in my mouth immediately and it spilled all over my chest and down my body before I stood up again. >_< After that was all I done I had a warm shower and washed my mouth out. Blegh. I can still taste it a little even now. x.x

WickedOne, you never specified that I had to swallow it... that would have made the dare much more difficult, to be honest. I hope my completion of the dare as well as this report is to your satisfaction. ^^ You said you were going to teach me a lesson. Thank you for teaching me, I now know what a mouthful of pee tastes like. >_<

WickedOne 12-07-2013 03:53 PM

Very well done, Kittenlicks :D

Simi 12-07-2013 03:55 PM

hehe i am up for trying, out of practice however

FoxFire 12-07-2013 03:59 PM

Love chess ! this is a great idea

Ne one wants a game leme know

undielover 12-07-2013 10:51 PM

I can play a game of chess. PM me and we can set it up.

If I lose, I'll send picture proof of punishments to whoever beats me.