getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Any girls wanna self bondage dares? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=109220)

lexilust<3 01-30-2014 07:43 PM

ill take one please

MARIOMASTER 01-31-2014 01:54 AM

i'll send each one a PM but first of all i need all of you to send me a PM in which paste and answer this questions, i need them in order to make a good bondage dare for each of you

1) With who do you live? (alone/family/bf/gf/...)
2) Which type of house is yours? (with garden/flat/....)
3) How much time have you got to give to my dare?
4) Which toys/rope/handcuff have you got (write them all)
5) Can you provide some proof you did it?
6) Your likes/dislike/limits if they are not in your signature
7) Maybe i'll ask something else in order to make it real perfect

AND FROM NOW ON EVERY GIRL THAT WANTS A BONDAGE DARE HAS TO COMMENT HERE AND WRITE ME A PM WITH THAT ANSWERS

bridgetluna 01-31-2014 03:00 AM

Hmm, for some reason I'm really interested in trying

DanielleCox 01-31-2014 03:19 AM

I sent you a pm :)

Angeld 03-05-2014 09:52 AM

i would like to try too...please note my signature....
thanku...

Reesesgirl 03-09-2014 07:35 PM

I have scarves and suspenders and ties. I can use anythin for a gag. I have an electric toothbrush that I use for a vibe. Let me know (;

Someone0000 03-10-2014 09:51 PM

I really wanna try! I'm pretty new at this, I have two belts and 2 combo locks. Also I live with my mom, thanks so much!

saramills731 03-12-2014 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARIOMASTER (Post 702631)
well i'm a bit expert in self bondage and I have many many ideas for every situation to make a girl enjoy her self bondage

so if any girls here wanna have some ideas just post here and i'll send you a pm asking something necessary to give u the best selfbondage dare!

;) bye ;)

give me your email account so we can communicate

fireman 03-12-2014 07:35 AM

you need to do it here so all can read

emthomas10 03-12-2014 01:16 PM

Sent you a pm with answers to your questions sir!

Motaki 03-12-2014 01:27 PM

Me please Sir! I have sent you a PM :)

SelfBondageGirl 03-23-2014 09:36 AM

I'd really like you to give me the best scenario you can think of. Don't hold back

spankeegirl 03-23-2014 10:00 AM

i would like one for me im a newbie

Imjusthere 04-11-2014 02:47 PM

Never really tried it before but I want to!
Don't have a whole lot but I'll try.

MARIOMASTER 04-12-2014 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bridgetluna (Post 1224968)
Hmm, for some reason I'm really interested in trying

Send me a PM with the answers to the questions you'll find at the end of this message

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angeld (Post 1258925)
i would like to try too...please note my signature....
thanku...

for you it's the same, send me a pm with the answers to the questions u'll find at the end of this message

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reesesgirl (Post 1264066)
I have scarves and suspenders and ties. I can use anythin for a gag. I have an electric toothbrush that I use for a vibe. Let me know (;

for you it's the same, send me a pm with the answers to the questions u'll find at the end of this message

Quote:

Originally Posted by Someone0000 (Post 1265283)
I really wanna try! I'm pretty new at this, I have two belts and 2 combo locks. Also I live with my mom, thanks so much!

Quote:

Originally Posted by saramills731 (Post 1266601)
give me your email account so we can communicate

Write me a PM in which u write yours and the reason why u want it

Quote:

Originally Posted by fireman (Post 1266701)
you need to do it here so all can read

Nope since i take time to think at each scenario and already very less of the girls who asks here are really ready to do them (even if it's a simple karada) and they NEVER report how it went i'm getting a bit tired

Quote:

Originally Posted by emthomas10 (Post 1267039)
Sent you a pm with answers to your questions sir!

Can u please send it again? WITH THE ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS that you'll find at the end of this message! i got some issues with my pms (i had to delete them all cuz i had too much of them and i may have deleted yours too

Quote:

Originally Posted by Motaki (Post 1267052)
Me please Sir! I have sent you a PM :)

Can u please send it again? WITH THE ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS that you'll find at the end of this message! i got some issues with my pms (i had to delete them all cuz i had too much of them and i may have deleted yours too

Quote:

Originally Posted by SelfBondageGirl (Post 1278991)
I'd really like you to give me the best scenario you can think of. Don't hold back

Quote:

Originally Posted by spankeegirl (Post 1279012)
i would like one for me im a newbie

Send me a PM with the answers to the questions you'll find at the end of this message

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imjusthere (Post 1301815)
Never really tried it before but I want to!
Don't have a whole lot but I'll try.

------
i'll send each one a PM but first of all i need all of you to send me a PM in which paste and answer this questions, i need them in order to make a good bondage dare for each of you

1) With who do you live? (alone/family/bf/gf/...)
2) Which type of house is yours? (with garden/flat/....)
3) How much time have you got to give to my dare?
4) Which toys/rope/handcuff have you got (write them all)
5) Can you provide some proof you did it?
6) Your likes/dislike/limits if they are not in your signature
7) Maybe i'll ask something else in order to make it real perfect

AND FROM NOW ON EVERY GIRL THAT WANTS A BONDAGE DARE HAS TO COMMENT HERE AND WRITE ME A PM WITH THAT ANSWERS

JUST ONE THING AS I ALREADY SAID PREVIOUSLY: I'LL SEND THE SCENARIOS FIRSTLY TO THE GIRLS WHO WILL BE ABLE TO PROVE WHAT THEY DO, there is a reason.. for a lot of times i spare my time thinking at the best things to do and NEVER NEVER got a report so if you will be able to take any kind of proofs or show me with the answers that u really wants to do a scenario i'll take u in consideration for first