getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Sleeping Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=27062)

J_nwb 12-31-2021 05:21 AM

Naked, ankles tied together

Ciri 12-31-2021 08:08 AM

Sleep, wearing nothing but a warm coat, a blindfold and ear plugs. Blankets allowed.

Pokeboy 12-31-2021 04:07 PM

spank your ass red and then sleep with your hands on your ass for the night

jackelx8386 12-31-2021 04:20 PM

Tonight you should sleep with your most comfortable butt plug in make sure it’s snug in there before you go to bed

Julia-Kisses 12-31-2021 04:55 PM

Sleep with a gag and butt plug, tie your feet together and your hands together.
Sleep tight

Dareme2020 12-31-2021 05:58 PM

Sleep naked with cum all over your body and then on your back with your hands and legs tied to the bed posts

VeronikaAnalSubSlut 12-31-2021 06:50 PM

sleep with an used underwear over your head, and put some stinky socks into it.
I plan to do this for multiple night's, so if you are interested to decide how i sleep, but don't want to join yourself, just pm me.

Al3x 01-01-2022 02:04 AM

Insert a medium sized plug, if you can tie a rope around the base then use that rope to tie you feet together and in a kneeling position that way if you try to stretch out you will pull you plug out. Tie your hands together as well. If you happen to pull your plug out during the night it must be reinserted immediately but you can’t untie yourself at all so you might want to tie your hands behind your back. Good luck (also if I have made anything confusing or you have any questions pm me)

Nothing messy for me ( I recently got new toys that include: 2 vibrating plugs, 2 normal plugs, a double ended dildo one end is a very small bulb the other is 3 smallish beads

MessyMaleInGirlsPjs 01-01-2022 07:03 AM

Sleeping naked for a week

Sissy Rachel<3 01-01-2022 07:32 AM

Awesome so no signature for the next week your going to have some fun.
First night before you can sleep write 250 lines assay on why you don't have a signature. Wear nothing sleep on the floor with no pillow or blanket
Second night before you can sleep make list of like and write it out 50 time. Sleep same as night before but add a pillow
Third night before you can sleep add dislike to like list all of them. Sleep the same but with a blanket
Fourth night before you can sleep add limits to all your .ist of like/dislike. Sleep the same as night before add one item of female clothes.
Fifth night before you can sleep write age sex location 500 times. Sleep the same as night before with another piece of female clothing
Sixth night add it all to your signature. Sleep the same as the night before but in your bed
Seventh day rest how you like

Malecrossdresser 01-02-2022 05:12 AM

Cum in your pjs every night for a week and sleep in them each night whilst they are cummy

Bluee 01-04-2022 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy Rachel<3 (Post 4619516)
Awesome so no signature for the next week your going to have some fun.
First night before you can sleep write 250 lines assay on why you don't have a signature. Wear nothing sleep on the floor with no pillow or blanket
Second night before you can sleep make list of like and write it out 50 time. Sleep same as night before but add a pillow
Third night before you can sleep add dislike to like list all of them. Sleep the same but with a blanket
Fourth night before you can sleep add limits to all your .ist of like/dislike. Sleep the same as night before add one item of female clothes.
Fifth night before you can sleep write age sex location 500 times. Sleep the same as night before with another piece of female clothing
Sixth night add it all to your signature. Sleep the same as the night before but in your bed
Seventh day rest how you like

Generate a random number from 1 to 5. You must masturbate and cum that many times when you go to bed tonight. You can't fall asleep until you've completed all of those orgasms. No re-rolls allowed. If you fail, you must spend one day in denial for each orgasm you missed.

05Nico05 01-04-2022 07:27 PM

For 3 days, get naked before sleeping. You have to cum before sleeping, the cums stays on you during the night.

Pokeboy 01-04-2022 08:05 PM

Enter a bunch of loser has to threads in the morning. For each thread you lose, you have to remove an article of clothing or something from your bed for that night. If you run out of clothes or things on your bed (sheets, pillows,ect) you sleep naked on the floor

Al3x 01-04-2022 08:09 PM

Wear nothing but your medium butt plug to bed you also need to drink 500ml of water right before and the go to sleep if you wake up and need to go to the toilet you have one of two options either go to the toilet and for the next 2 days you can’t use the toilet for piss whatsoever or you don’t go and you risk peeing in your bed but you are fine to use the toilet normally. Have fun

Nothing messy for me please