getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Kink and Education (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Is it safe? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=71730)

andrei 10-18-2016 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaroface (Post 2331535)
And aside from the ice in ass, I also wonder if it's safe to put toothpaste in your ass? Or anything else that doesn't belong there actually. I'm thinking anything you put in there would enter the blood stream and for a lot of products, that just doesn't seem like a good idea I think.

I know there probably aren't any medical professionals here, but at least I can ask: what is your experience on putting this kind of stuff up your ass? Any ill effects?

Yes, I was afraid reading that a beer bottle can get you into alcohol comatose state, so I haven't tried thinking a bit of alcohol can get into the blood stream. I am not very sure of it, maybe only if I would wait for an hour or so.

But I tried for short time (minutes to feel the pain) toothpaste and soap (just like a lube quantity) and nothing happened. I don't think there is anydanger.

Shylitle-pervpuppet 12-28-2016 01:08 AM

I bought dildo and some dares have anal and oral. I bought with it something for clean. I know how to clean it after anal, but still do not know if it is safe use it for oral. Somebody talking here about licking poo so I think that after clean it should be ok, maybe with cleaning mouth after that.

Sleep1234 12-28-2016 08:30 PM

putting a clothes hanger (the one with clamps for pants) on my inner pussy lips (clasping them together) and leaving in there over night

Wedgiebondagebabe 12-28-2016 10:14 PM

I think along with safety, we need to also express common sense. I sometimes wonder when I people saying things. Are you saying them because you truly have no idea, think something is a good idea, or are you saying them to be funny and/or extreme. I have seen somethings in the last few days that are just off putting.

Such as...
Placing cum soaked underwear in your mouth after the underwear has been pilled with 3 months worth of cum.
Leaving an anal plug in your ass when it is your first experience with one.
Leaving clothespins on longer than 15-20 minutes without massaging the areas in-between to maintain blood flow.

and a lot of other things that make me question some fellow members.

My advice, do your research. I know its not fun, but it leads to you knowing how to take care of yourself. It also might leave you with some cool little tricks you can surprise someone with every once and awhile.

Please just remember to think and consider things before doing.

sir sam 12-30-2016 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleep1234 (Post 2587956)
putting a clothes hanger (the one with clamps for pants) on my inner pussy lips (clasping them together) and leaving in there over night

I would consider totally UNsafe.
You will get bloodcirculation problems
And when you actually manage to be sleeping will not even notice thinsg go wrong.

In general:
- be very reluctant with overnight sleeping-dares
- sure they can be done, but with much more precaution than otherwise

littleanalslave 09-27-2017 11:42 AM

omeone wants to try making yoget in my back door, so we would get full cream no preservatives milk heat it up add Greek yoget, then cool it till it's safe to put in me, then tape my bum shut it maybe tape a rag over the hole so as just the water can come out as its separated. Leave it in me for about 24 hours, probably not eating it. I'd give it a really intense clean before and after.

Yoursub2control 01-07-2018 12:15 PM

Not specifically a getdare dare but I often see jois that use hot sauce and tiger balm on the penis. I've seen some stuff aboutthe latter being dangerous so I'm wondering what people here know about using these.

outofmymind 02-01-2018 06:31 PM

This thread has been around so long this topic may very well have been covered.

Drinking too much water can be dangerous. For one thing the kidneys can only handle about 16 oz every half hour (double check this info - it might be even less). Also, too much water intake can lower important minerals in your body. I'm talking coma and death, so do some research before any extreme drinking dares.

enema slave 02-15-2018 04:50 PM

Does anyone know anything about putting things up your male pee hole? Did it before but it hurt a bit during and for a while after. Wondering if it was safe

little pet 02-15-2018 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enema slave (Post 3167349)
Does anyone know anything about putting things up your male pee hole? Did it before but it hurt a bit during and for a while after. Wondering if it was safe

Generally, it’s not safe to stick anything up your urethra. You run the risk of infections by introducing bacteria into your urethra and possibly your bladder and kidneys.
Whenever something is introduced into the urethra, say a catheter, it has to be done under sterile conditions (free of bacteria). But even then, there is a risk of urinary infections.

enema slave 02-15-2018 05:12 PM

Thanks, I’ll remember that

theswitchyside 03-09-2018 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by outofmymind (Post 3147193)
This thread has been around so long this topic may very well have been covered.

Drinking too much water can be dangerous. For one thing the kidneys can only handle about 16 oz every half hour (double check this info - it might be even less). Also, too much water intake can lower important minerals in your body. I'm talking coma and death, so do some research before any extreme drinking dares.

Too much water too fast can indeed lead to death (or so I have read). Although they say here that such a case is rare, I'm wondering why anyone would want to risk it...

Jaro 06-17-2018 06:46 PM

Any chance this thread could be moved into the new education section?

sir sam 06-17-2018 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaro (Post 3322519)
Any chance this thread could be moved into the new education section?

I second this.
Its in my WatchList and I always reply if a question comes up because I think this thread is a real nice “look after each other” safety thing.

zombii 01-20-2021 09:47 PM

I know this thread has been dead for a minute, but I'm gonna ask anyway.

One of my friends is mad at me and has assigned me a dare to put hotsauce in a condom and wear it while performing tasks... I know it would suck, but something about it feels inherently unsafe about it. Is there any more risk to this then other food items?

I know this was asked prior, but I don't think anyone had any answers to it