getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Lola Bunny's Denial: The Final Chapter? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=398625)

Lola Bunny 01-14-2021 12:56 PM

This post violates the double post rule.

Woot! A very successful session. 35 near orgasms this round. I paid off some combinations as well during this. 10 minutes with a pinchy thing on tongue, 5 minutes with pinchy thing on clit (I hate you if you gave me this). And the full session I had a pinchy thing on the right nipple (25 minutes)

Attempt #2: Day 1/2
Cusps of Cumming Left: 890

Matt: 01-14-2021 01:44 PM

GOOD VIBRATIONS and HAIR.......

Lola Bunny 01-14-2021 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt: (Post 4263409)
GOOD VIBRATIONS and HAIR.......

People like this power far too much.

InstantInferno 01-14-2021 02:02 PM

We pick the GOOD VIBRATIONS, it gives you squirmy sensations, what's not to like? :D

Bdsub 01-14-2021 02:37 PM

I should probably look up what good vibrations does.....

Lola Bunny 01-14-2021 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InstantInferno (Post 4263423)
We pick the GOOD VIBRATIONS, it gives you squirmy sensations, what's not to like? :D

Well it makes it so I can't get my cusps of cumming. It's rude!

I did finish the 30 min from Matt and immediately went into some near orgasms (26 this time). Pinchy thing on right nipple full time (total 50 min)

Attempt #2: Day 1/2
Cusps of Cumming Left: 864

Matt: 01-14-2021 03:08 PM

Some CAGE time may help

kamita721 01-14-2021 03:15 PM

Have another SLAP

bluedieblub 01-14-2021 03:31 PM

Will I give some vibrations to Lola or do I think she is good? I'm finding it too EVIL to give her even more, so have some self-torture instead ;)

I'm going to be moderately EVI*l with my MODIF*. You seem to enjoy torturing yourself too much, so I'll let you pick your own poison.

*Note, any keywords below do not count*

I will be modifying how your edges are done. Each edge will only be allowed to be worked off while you are simultaneously working of another keyword. You can have a pin on your nipple, be blindfolded, be in your cage, etc.

Sounds like a fair modification to you Lola?

kamita721 01-14-2021 03:39 PM

How EVIL of you Blue

Matt: 01-14-2021 03:41 PM

Better clean my teeth with some TOOTHPASTE before bed.

Lola Bunny 01-14-2021 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluedieblub (Post 4263501)
Will I give some vibrations to Lola or do I think she is good? I'm finding it too EVIL to give her even more, so have some self-torture instead ;)

I'm going to be moderately EVI*l with my MODIF*. You seem to enjoy torturing yourself too much, so I'll let you pick your own poison.

*Note, any keywords below do not count*

I will be modifying how your edges are done. Each edge will only be allowed to be worked off while you are simultaneously working of another keyboard. You can have a pin on your nipple, be blindfolded, be in your cage, etc.

Sounds like a fair modification to you Lola?

Ugh. Just finished the hour from bd and InstantInferno. Geez. Does anyone ever want me to have a real chance at winning? *sobs*

Blue, I only have 1 question before accepting. What if I've paid off all other keywords and just have cusps left to do? Then what?

kamita721 01-14-2021 03:48 PM

Dropping off another SLAP

bluedieblub 01-14-2021 03:51 PM

I want to give you a chance of winning, I'm not adding any of those vibrations. That was phrased in such a way to explicitly not give you that keyword. I'm finding them too evi*l on top of everything you are already doing. I'm almost finding it too ev*l to add to this thread in the first place! I much rather give you hot tea.

If you have nothing else left except for that, you can pick your favourite one and include that one. Your favourite is allowed to change

Lola Bunny 01-14-2021 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluedieblub (Post 4263535)
I want to give you a chance of winning, I'm not adding any of those vibrations. That was phrased in such a way to explicitly not give you that keyword. I'm finding them too evi*l on top of everything you are already doing. I'm almost finding it too ev*l to add to this thread in the first place! I much rather give you hot tea.

If you have nothing else left except for that, you can pick your favourite one and include that one. Your favourite is allowed to change

*Grumbles at blue* fine...