getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Roleplay Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Public Toilet RolePlay [M/F] (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=246498)

gatiso161 03-02-2016 06:26 AM

Toilets should smell like toilets... Go drink 2 glasses of toilet water:)

Mutt 03-02-2016 05:23 PM

Im back in as a regular toilet :)

So_Sweet 03-02-2016 08:02 PM

I am in as a full toilet. Pm me

strictverna1 03-03-2016 02:47 AM

Face Sitting

My name is Miss Vernalin and I am the Facesitting

Mistress. I have been a dominatrix for many years now

and am interested in many things but have grown to

particularly love face-sitting and this is my

dedicated to my passion, In my world of fantasy and

fetish your mind is what matters - it fascinates me,

and when we meet I will inspire you with my deep

insights into how your mind works as well as my

femininity.

humiliatedboyslave 03-05-2016 05:22 AM

As a full toilet, I wiped with my fingers as instructed. The only problem, I always find myslef starting to finger myself too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirty_diaperedDumbo (Post 2118788)
Charlie ate a bourbon burger for lunch and an hour later it suddenly hit him. When he got to the restroom no stalls were open so he proceeded to run to the nearest urinal and spray the shit out of his ass all over it. For the next 4 hrs Charlie's bowels gave him issues and he defiled the toilets 6 times before leaving work - and even on his way home in traffic he had to shit himself - what a mess to clean-up.

Ok, everyone. Something to do here:
Urinals: the next time you shit wipe with your hands and smear it on your face - remain so for a half-hour.

All Toilets: the next six times you shit wipe with your hands and spread on face - if out in public, you may swipe with two fingers and lick clean while doing your duty in stall.

Staff: the next time you need to shit do so in or onto your underpants. Smash it in and after an hour scrub them with soap and spit - then suck and spit until they are clean.

KarateCantalope 03-10-2016 08:14 AM

I'm in as a full toilet. Might adjust this but for now I'm being pretty daring.

CampingFun19 03-11-2016 12:49 PM

I'll join as a Urinal.

humiliatedboyslave 03-13-2016 09:40 AM

It doesn't look like I have missed too much in this thread while I've been away. But I see this one. So I waited until I had to go, then used the toilet. Then enjoyed my two glasses of toilet water.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gatiso161 (Post 2118904)
Toilets should smell like toilets... Go drink 2 glasses of toilet water:)

Kamen331 03-14-2016 11:55 AM

I am a slave

I want to be a full toilet slave

Dirty_diaperedDumbo 03-17-2016 03:04 AM

Coffee Calls

Sir Heimickle, holding his pickle, waddles quickly - a toilet to find, squeezing his back-cheeks tightly with his ass about to break wind. That cursed morning coffee is so needed to awake but so wickedly causes the bowels to ache. In a flash he has found it and quickly sat on it bursting with piss and with shit. Yet after all that, he somehow forgot to disrobe. Since he was out, with no showers about, he was forced to wash out his clothes right in the toilet: Oh my! what a sight that nasty Sir Heimickle left. Yes He made such a mess and then left - the staff can clean up the rest. He scurried away quite nakedly - only a shirt and his shoes. His trousers and gutchies were back at the stall: his gutchies clogging the toilet making the biggest mess of all.

All toilets: take your morning whiz and dump with your clothes and undies on. Then disrobe, dip those filthy undies undies in the actual toilet and pull them out to gag yourself with them for ten minutes:
- Full toilets: make sure to swallow every 30 seconds or more.

Staff: simply mess your pants with your morning mess, smash it around in there and then wait ten minutes before cleaning up. - But you must clean up simply by getting in the shower with the messy clothes still on: wash under, into and through the clothes until your pelvic area is clean - then disrobe and use the undies as your washcloth for the rest of your body.

SlaveEllis7 03-17-2016 03:52 AM

I am a full toilet :)

Locked Puppy 03-18-2016 03:15 AM

done!
I got warm feet now :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by boy toy (Post 2117346)
i will join as a regular toilet.
i just got done with a run, when running its important to keep hydrated, i always need to take a long piss when i get done a dare for all urinals drink 4 bottles of watter-- 68 oz. and wait a littlw while, when you need to pee, wait anuther 5 min, now go in the bath tub/shower, and pee all over your feet.

thebundude 03-18-2016 10:06 AM

I will join as a urinal. I need to learn to drink piss more often

ryan1010 03-18-2016 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirty_diaperedDumbo (Post 2137594)
Sir Heimickle, holding his pickle, waddles quickly - a toilet to find, squeezing his back-cheeks tightly with his ass about to break wind. That cursed morning coffee is so needed to awake but so wickedly causes the bowels to ache. In a flash he has found it and quickly sat on it bursting with piss and with shit. Yet after all that, he somehow forgot to disrobe. Since he was out, with no showers about, he was forced to wash out his clothes right in the toilet: Oh my! what a sight that nasty Sir Heimickle left. Yes He made such a mess and then left - the staff can clean up the rest. He scurried away quite nakedly - only a shirt and his shoes. His trousers and gutchies were back at the stall: his gutchies clogging the toilet making the biggest mess of all.

All toilets: take your morning whiz and dump with your clothes and undies on. Then disrobe, dip those filthy undies undies in the actual toilet and pull them out to gag yourself with them for ten minutes:
- Full toilets: make sure to swallow every 30 seconds or more.

Staff: simply mess your pants with your morning mess, smash it around in there and then wait ten minutes before cleaning up. - But you must clean up simply by getting in the shower with the messy clothes still on: wash under, into and through the clothes until your pelvic area is clean - then disrobe and use the undies as your washcloth for the rest of your body.

Done, wasn't very fun at all.

chibi666 03-24-2016 02:02 PM

i am in as a FULL TOILET.

And here is the first task for TOILETS and CLEANERS

Today somebody made a mess... close your toilet seat and take a shit on it.

REGULAR TOILETS: to feel what a mess this is mash your face in the shit for a minute soiling your whole face and the toilet seat.

FULL TOILETS: do as above then lick up the rest of the shit on the seat with your tongue and swallow it.

CLEANERS: smear toilet seat with shit, the use only one piece of toilet paper too clean - the rest has to be cleaned with your tongue.