getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Fiction] It Started at Camp (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=100236)

shynessincarnate 05-25-2013 09:18 AM

Just a quick reminder that you still have some time to vote and turn the tide on the way the votes seem to be going at the moment as voting closes tomorrow.

Cheers!

Shy

Diaper_Guy 05-25-2013 03:58 PM

I'll go with the 12 sided die.
It seems as if that will be worse (or better, depending on how you see it). I am looking forward to the next part. Any ideas when it will come out?

Have fun writing, you two!

Cheers!

shynessincarnate 05-27-2013 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diaper_Guy (Post 980481)
I'll go with the 12 sided die.
It seems as if that will be worse (or better, depending on how you see it). I am looking forward to the next part. Any ideas when it will come out?

Have fun writing, you two!

Cheers!

Hey! Glad you are enjoying it! I suspect it'll come out in about two weeks or something, that's usually the time we need to write (providing nothing too funky goes on in our lives).

ETA: Also, I think it's pretty obvious, but dear Zoe will be picking the 12 sided die :D

SeeNaked 05-27-2013 10:22 AM

Alright, thank you all for your votes! The voting is now officially CLOSED. (actually it ended yesterday :P ) Thank you all for your votes one way or the other.

kmacroxs 05-27-2013 11:59 AM

I'm just going to take a wild guess and say that I voted for the losing choice. Am I right or not?

SeeNaked 05-27-2013 12:08 PM

Yes, I'm afraid that you did. The winning choice ended up being the 12-sided dice.

kmacroxs 05-27-2013 06:03 PM

That figures. Going against myself wasn't going to keep winning, anyway.

randomness_guy 06-01-2013 01:12 AM

How old are these characters?

shynessincarnate 06-02-2013 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by randomness_guy (Post 985989)
How old are these characters?

SeeNaked and I discussed this the other day upon noticing your question. Though we both agree that it's not important to give our characters an exact age, perhaps I can give some hints for you to make a more exact approximation.

First of all, we state that the students in the story come from Richmond High and refer to them as "teens" in a few instances thus implying that they are between 13 and 19 years old.

Secondly, because Zoe has sex toys, because she has had sex before and because of both characters' apparent interest in things more risqué, we can assume that they are on the older end of the "teen" spectrum (say 16 and up).

Finally, seeing as they are attending a summer camp that their parents signed them up for (and thus, probably didn't have much say in that decision), I think we can safely assume that they are probably not *that* old (as in, probably not seniors in high school).

I know that I didn't answer your question directly, but I reckon you now have enough information to draw your own conclusions ;)

dickface 06-03-2013 12:25 AM

When can we expect the next amazing update?

shynessincarnate 06-03-2013 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dickface (Post 988153)
When can we expect the next amazing update?

I assure you, it's in the works! Just waiting on my partner right now (no pressure SeeNaked:P).

I'd say tops a week but hoping to post by Friday.

Shy

shynessincarnate 06-14-2013 05:50 AM

Update

Just wanted to let you guys know that the next part is in the works. Right now, it's my fault that it hasn't been posted yet because I've been dealing with an unpleasant situation IRL. I'm about to work on the story right now ;).

Thanks for your patience!

Shy

kmacroxs 06-14-2013 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shynessincarnate (Post 998090)
Just wanted to let you guys know that the next part is in the works. Right now, it's my fault that it hasn't been posted yet because I've been dealing with an unpleasant situation IRL. I'm about to work on the story right now ;).

Thanks for your patience!

Shy

Hey, if you're facing an unpleasant situation IRL, then we understand. We're not completely selfish (some of us, anyway). I wish you the best with said situation.

em52388 06-14-2013 08:32 PM

I agree with kmacroxs. RL comes first and I hope everything works out for the best.

Nick 06-16-2013 04:15 PM

This is an amazing story! Both of you are fantastic writers! Keep up the great work!