getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above I deserve a Punishment! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=154062)

HannahBrown 05-04-2024 04:06 AM

Pour a bucket of ice water over you're head, this should wake you up lol

I deserve a punishment for buying another new girls hoodie

Gaaz 05-04-2024 11:38 AM

When at home, cross dress 24/7 for 5 days.

I deserve a punishment as I failed to piss my pants and socks in the 5 mins time period

subalubadubdub 05-04-2024 12:44 PM

Go empty your underwear and sock drawer into a bucket now and pee on everything. You’re to go commando until everything’s clean. Hand washing only.

I deserve to be punished because i accepted a dare to be on cam in a public broadcast and to compete a self bondage pose and I haven’t gotten any closer to completing these in the last week

FoxyFemboy 05-04-2024 08:27 PM

I deserve to be punished for being too cute Q~Q

(And yes this is totally me and not some wise pretty/smart eevee controlling me >w>)

HannahBrown 05-05-2024 01:41 AM

Just a simple pie in the face will do to ruin the cuteness

I deserve a punishment for sleeping in my sister's PJ's last night

randomperson12 05-05-2024 02:01 AM

Stand in the corner for 15 minutes

I deserve a punishment for procrastination on work

silkysatin 05-05-2024 02:36 AM

Write 250 lines while you are ball gagged and in ankle and handcuffs.
I must not procrastinate when I should be working.

I deserve a punishment for being lazy.

subalubadubdub 05-05-2024 06:29 AM

Lazy gets punished by doing alternate pushups sit-ups jumping jacks or running in place for 20 seconds every time you realize you’ve been sitting doing nothing for 20 minutes. If you go 40 minutes or more, exercise naked if you.
can.

As for me, I got skipped for punishment on this last round. Please do your bet now: I deserve to be punished because i accepted a dare to be on cam in a public broadcast and to finish a self bondage pose and I haven’t gotten any closer to completing these in the last week

anthem 05-06-2024 10:48 PM

immediately write a humiliating word or phrase on your body. it can be anywhere covered by shorts and a t-shirt, but should be in permanent marker. every 12 hours until you complete the dares you're procrastinating on, you must add a new word or phrase, and refresh any faded writing.

I deserve a punishment because I took out the recycling 6 hours later than I said I would.

DisciplineInTheArmy 05-07-2024 12:22 AM

6 hours late? That means 60 minutes of corner time for you. You will stand on uncooked rice or pasta for 1 hour.

I need a punishment for failing 2 tests and not going on my weekly run because i was to lazy

Fredblogs 05-08-2024 02:52 AM

Write I am a test failure on your tops of your hands and Go for your run barefoot once returned redo the tests standing naked on uncooked rice. If you fail the tests again repeat the dare until you pass

I deserve a punishment for wearing socks and shoes when I should of been outside for the day barefoot

lovepuppy 05-08-2024 04:04 AM

Next time you wear socks and shoes you have to wear wet socks.

I deserve a punishment for masturbating too much.

anthem 05-09-2024 12:33 AM

for the next 3 days, keep your ass plugged at least 8 hours a day. otherwise, do not touch yourself in any way; do not edge or come.

I deserve to be punished for losing count of swats 3 times during the same spanking. I am usually good at keeping count so this is extra bad...

Locus354 05-09-2024 01:07 AM

For the next 2 days you must spank your genitals 5 times every hour full force. You must say each number out loud. If you forget you must write "I am a stupid slut who can't count" on your chest.

I've been a very naughty boy not doing dares completely as asked. Such as not eating my cum or drinking my piss. Please punish me harshly.

Pussycat. 05-09-2024 02:53 AM

Piss and pour it all over your head while keeping your tongue out. Kneel in front of a mirror for 15 minutes after doing so.

I deserve to be punished for reading a lot of spanking erotica