getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Pussy/Clit Tortured by EVERYONE (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=233998)

NotSoSlimShady 04-22-2022 03:44 PM

All girls, go ahead and hump to an edge once, then cover your clit and lips with hot wax (make sure its painful, but doesnt burn your skin), then use a spanking implement of your choice and smack all of the wax away, dont hold back, this is not supposed to be pleasurable. Once the wax is gone cover your clit and pussy with toothpaste, but 4 clamps on your pussylips and 1 on your clit. Endure 10 minutes, reapply toothpaste, smack the clamps off and wash the toothpaste off with the coldest water you can get. Enjoy and report back

Pkmitc 04-22-2022 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotSoSlimShady (Post 4734603)
All girl, go ahead and hump to an edge once, then cover your clit and lips with hot wax (make sure its painful, but doesnt burn your skin), then use a spanking implement of your choice and smack all of the wax away, dont hold back, this is not supposed to be pleasurable. Once the wax is gone cover your clit and pussy with toothpaste, but 4 clamps on your pussylips and 1 on your clit. Endure 10 minutes, reapply toothpaste, smack the clamps off and wax the toothpaste off with the coldest water you can get. Enjoy and report back

Just reading this had me super turned on so edging took no time at all. Held the candle nice and close making sure to get everywhere completely covered with extra drops for my clit. I chose a wooden spoon for the smacking. Between the hot wax and the hits, my pussy was left quite red and a little puffy. The toothpaste was almost soothing compared to the previous tasks but the clamps gave a strong bite on tender bits. The 10minutes seemed like it took forever. I used the same spoon to smack the clamps off and ice water for the toothpaste removal. Left burning, frozen and aching all at once. Thanks for hurting my pussy!

darethatgirl 04-28-2022 06:42 AM

in for 24 hrs! have fun :3

just.for.fun01 04-28-2022 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darethatgirl (Post 4740706)
in for 24 hrs! have fun :3

Put a clamp on your clit 3 on each pussy lips add one to each nipple if you like now do 25 jumping jacks if any fall off reapply

When done edge for each one that fell off

darethatgirl 04-28-2022 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 (Post 4740716)
Put a clamp on your clit 3 on each pussy lips add one to each nipple if you like now do 25 jumping jacks if any fall off reapply

When done edge for each one that fell off

Just completed the jumps, 3 edges to go!

daintyryana116 04-29-2022 01:06 PM

I'm in for the next week. Note: I will be unable to post reports on Saturday and Sunday, but will be able to share reports from Monday onward.